It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "End Game"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was in the media and I went to northcomm and was briefed.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Who knows what the currency will be in a post apocalyptic scenario, I am sure guns and bullets will put you close to the top of the food chain. A lot of sh*t has to go down first. Obviously a few major terrorist or natural cataclysms followed by martial law will do for starters.
One thing I struggle with is TPTB already have us consuming and spending while they get richer and richer, so what would be in it for them by making these apocalyptic scenarios happen.
These people at the top know far more than are letting on, something bigger is at play. What that is, who knows.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

No hard feelings. I have just been fooled many many times now. 1998, - 2012. Many many end of worlds supposed to happen between them. I guess after a while it just turns to bitterness and impatience comes into play.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by The GUT

I was in the media and I went to northcomm and was briefed.

Please be more specific. What media were you part of? Where were you briefed and who exactly was doing the briefing?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

did you ever watch Jericho? The tv series.

The person that wrote it was very privy to what is going on it is very accurate. So accurate that the show got cancelled. The maker of that series was well informed. Probably better than I am. But Im not very well informed but I got this and this is how its going down. What else do you need to know?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I was on ABC and I went to northcomm and sit in a room with people dressed in cammo but didn't do much except sit in front of a computer monitor.

link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Who knows what the currency will be in a post apocalyptic scenario, I am sure guns and bullets will put you close to the top of the food chain. A lot of sh*t has to go down first. Obviously a few major terrorist or natural cataclysms followed by martial law will do for starters.
One thing I struggle with is TPTB already have us consuming and spending while they get richer and richer, so what would be in it for them by making these apocalyptic scenarios happen.
These people at the top know far more than are letting on, something bigger is at play. What that is, who knows.

I don't think they want to keep up on the maintenance any more. Real wealth has nothing to do with money whatsoever. That was just a ploy to steal time and energy from your life and your body.

Look at it this way. why have 6 billion payed slaves using up resources who as technology rises less and less are needed for actual labor when instead you can have 500 million slaves who have no choice but to beg to live.

With only that many people those guys don't need to spend 4 billion dollars building a rocket and "buying" parts.. they will just make you do it. Now all time/energy/materials will be spent their way.. This is the wealth of the planet.

I always rooted for Nibiru though.. A planet careening through the solar system on a kill path to wipe out all that lives is far less scary than human evil.

link   

I've always believed it will really start when the gov't checks don't go out. I agree with you.

I'm concerned about all of the foriegn troops in the US. Do you know any plans with them?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Well there was this thing where the mexican government solicited the US government for a gun registry for the bordering states of mexico. The US government complied. So the souther states bordering mexico are going to get hit really hard by foreign troops.

The northern states will be complacent with their liberal gun laws and wont do anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I was on ABC and I went to northcomm and sit in a room with people dressed in cammo but didn't do much except sit in front of a computer monitor.

Affiliate or national? And you say "on." Were you talent?

It doesn't seem to make much sense that you, as media, were briefed on a subject that explosive. Did they have you sign a non-disclosure agreement or anything? Were other media present?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Considering they have planned this Monopoly and control for near on two hundred years. Building economies and then inflating and deflating them on their own whims. Creating wars and destroying lives left right and centre.
It must serve some purpose and it cant be for the greater good.
Maybe Nibiru is on the way and they have to have a payload ready for their Annunaki masters.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

i never watch much t,v what was jerico in a few words please

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No, I just happened to be at the right place at the right time and this is all declassified.

Yes all networks were there.
edit on 9-8-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I am really concerned with all the US troops here in Australia. What is the US governments plans here?
Bases in close proximity to your asian adversaries and our neighbors does not bode well for our region either.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Jericho is on netflix.

It starts when a few dirty bombs go off in multiple cities. There is a guy who was in the cia i think that had his laptop faradayed no other electronics worked. There is way more than I can explain youll just have to watch it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Hi, there there for an escalation with north korea. But with this president who knows?

They are not there to hurt you though, relax.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It makes sense that continuing mass shootings and terrorists acts will cause more legislation to come into being to protect us from said threats. History I think shows this.

I'm just not sure it's bad. The world we live in is so different from the one 200 years ago. However, if we're living in fear then we're not living. That's a possibility. We may lose control.

I keep thinking it's inevitable the world will pull together to survive increasing challenges from international criminal and/or terrorist organizations. I'm talking world government.

World government is not such a scary thing. It's just a progression from smaller scales to larger scales. As technology and knowledge improves, it just becomes increasingly enabled.

I think it's possible to overstretch government. Grows too fast and loses its grip.

Is it growing too fast or too big? Or is it just right? Not enough? I don't know.
edit on 9-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What is really going to happen as you have mentioned that every vehicle is "tagged" by the GPS. Can you be more specific?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

World government IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

But the problem with that is it is un manageable.

So it wont last long.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

No, I just happened to be at the right place at the right time and this is all declassified.

Yes all networks were there.

So if all the networks were there, and the info is declassified, why are we just now hearing about it? Here. On a thread. Why would all the media outlets keep quiet about it?

Sorry, but it doesn't make sense, Tx. Don't get me wrong, it could happen, but...

edit on 9-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join