It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "End Game"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here is one link about the system.

www.norad.mil...

There are many things available if you look

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by ItDepends

At no point did they imply that they had intentions of setting off bombs.

What was implied specifically was the use of "dirty bombs" in the event of a "terrorist attack" for the purpose of "continuity of government"

For the record I don't know how high up the person was who briefed us about it, but they were very excited to tell us about the system, they invited out all three networks.

Geez how many key words can I fit in one post? Lol
edit on 9-8-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I totally misunderstood your outline then! I thought you knew about a pending plan to attack the U.S. and that 'they' the bad guys were gonna use 'dirty bomb's through out the country, to bring America down, hence your statement "The information I am presenting to you today is the destruction of America and how it will be implemented."

Now it appears you are saying that the U.S gov't would set these bombs off to prevent a take over of the gov't???? and then....after a period of time as long as 3-4 months the government. You stated: "...There will be an appearance of "no government" or "anarchy" for a period of two to three weeks to two to three months.

Then the government will be effectively transformed and come back in place. "

Doesn't sound plausible that the gov't would create this in the U.S for what purpose?....That's the part I am missing or do not understand.....blow up a dozen dirty bombs, kill maybe millions, and the purpose of our gov't doing this to its' own people is what? Seriously, just trying to understand. Have seen nothing on any news medium that talks about the briefing nor the incident itself.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Because the language used was very specific. At the time one may have thought that they knew of a specific threat. However this was about 9 years ago. No such thing has occurred. I was in the room and saw the system and how it is intended to work.

Now another thing to consider here is that northcom was created in 2002 after 9/11 this was just two years later. It is under dhs. During this time the powers that be in NORAD had been changed. The systems they had in NORAD were duplicated and installed giving birth to northcom.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
if it helps i think its a black ops military coup de ta...cuz it has to happen one way or another.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

if what you're claiming is true
you should name names

a few bullets or homemade drone bombs in the right place...

also the location of this bunker so as to pour a few tons of a mixture of rocks and quick drying cement over it's exit/entry AND all the air vents.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

So heres the breakdown. I can not tell you when this will happen. The only answer I have to that is "when they are ready".

These are the things that will happen.

There will be a few or a dozen "dirty bombs" that go off in the US.

There will be an appearance of "no government" or "anarchy" for a period of two to three weeks to two to three months.

Then the government will be effectively transformed and come back in place.

You might ask me how I know this.

I heard it straight from the horses mouth..

If what you say is even slightly true, you may wish to read and think about some things....

I read your OP, read through most of the replies.

You heard it from the horses mouth that there will be a few or a dozen dirty bombs that go off in the US. You're not quite sure when it is going to happen, but when they are ready it will.

So if you heard it from the top guy and you're privy to details of these dirty bombs........what does that make you? ACCESSORY TO CRIME & COMPLICITY

Accessory and Complicity are charges which can make a person just as responsible for a crime as if they were present and committed it themselves. Whether you lend a hand before a crime (Complicity), or after the crime (Accessory), you can be charged. If acting in complicity with another, you will be charged the same as the person committing the crime. If acting as an accessory, you will be charged with a lesser felony if the underlying crime is a felony, or with a petty offense, if the underlying crime is a misdemeanor.

Think about it?

edit on 9-8-2013 by ItDepends because: S + F added, an interesting qsuestion, worth further and deeper discussion, but a great

edit on 9-8-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

I cannot speak for ATS [perhaps a mod or higher up could]

however:

As Godhead of The Church of Universal Truth: I, The Magus,

hereby grant txinfidel, immunity from prosecution and protection in exchange for his testimony.

Cease and desist from making threats and/or attempting to intimidate/silence the witness
or face the wrath of The Church.

edit on 10-8-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Sorry, I don't recall any names or ranks. The two that presented the information seemed to be pretty high up but they were just presenting it. Their "being in the know" is questionable to me. The rest of the people there were in military fatigues but mostly it types. When I was there I could sense a certain rift going on or tension in the air about some of the funny stuff potentially going on..

I would never entertain such an idea. it was not an underground bunker it was an office building on a heavily guarded army base and af base called Peterson afb. That's where northcom operates. At the time they were developing the system but their are backups and duplicates that are in bunkers. That part was explained.

You can study the lay of the land on google earth however if you wish. The base is directly south of Colorado Springs airport and dia. To the west is ft Carson and NORAD. These vents you speak of are located near ft Carson and in various locations around the places described.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just also to be clear I am only to present this info as a possible shtf situation that I am merely here to provide guidance and suggestions as well as awareness to other members of the ats community should such a situation arise so they have a bit of situational awareness they can ensure their own survival.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Because the language used was very specific. At the time one may have thought that they knew of a specific threat. However this was about 9 years ago. No such thing has occurred. I was in the room and saw the system and how it is intended to work.

Now another thing to consider here is that northcom was created in 2002 after 9/11 this was just two years later. It is under dhs. During this time the powers that be in NORAD had been changed. The systems they had in NORAD were duplicated and installed giving birth to northcom.

Just also to be clear I am only to present this info as a possible shtf situation that I am merely here to provide guidance and suggestions as well as awareness to other members of the ats community should such a situation arise so they have a bit of situational awareness they can ensure their own survival.

Ok, ok, now I see much better through your responses and clarifications of what you are describing and your intentions.....I missed it initially, but your first response above as well as some other responses now make your claims understandable this way.

Correct me if I am wrong: But 9 years ago, you worked for a media network, ABC, and along with other networks and media types were invited to Patterson AF Base for a briefing/discussion about counter measures should a Terrorist act be employed across America. You were shown systems for possible detection, but also were told of how the government would act (underground facilities, bunkers, tunnels, etc.) to maintain 'continuity of the American gov't should a catastrophic attack happen that would put most citizens in grave danger and additionally, potentially kills 10s of thousands of civilians.

At this briefing, you were shown systems, presentations on how the U.S. gov't would react to the fear and survival instinct of a population of people where all or most common day essentials (electricity, food, communications, travel, etc.) would be lost/unavailable should a catastrophic event happen, such as the detonation of maybe a dozen or more dirty bombs.

Again what you say you are doing in the second statement above, is simply trying to inform people of a 'potential' scenario if a SHTF event should happen. Again, this is being shared based upon a briefing for the most part that you attended 9 years ago. Basically, a plan, a process of protocols to maintain a continuity of government, plans on how to handle/manage mass fear of the population and ways that people, right now, can prepare for should this or similar situation of an attack upon America of great proportions takes place!

Do I have it correct? Is this basically the story? Please clarify or tell me if I have misunderstood or misstated any assumptions I may have made. Thank you

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Silly Magus, lol! haha, my statement was based upon a certain set of facts I read. LOL
But now, after much more information and clarifications from the OP, I think I've got this and now understand the OPs intentions....LOL so as godhead of your church, please no wrath of you and/or your god is needed......Don't you see, we have contingency plans!!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yeah I think that sums it up.

In my mind I think there is a high probability of this scenario happening and it would give the TPTB the upper hand on the situation. Plus they don't spend billions of dollars based on a hunch.

The system is called milstar if I am not mistaken. Feel free to have a look and read up on it online.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Turn off your media, entirely, proceed to the nearest camping area and stay drunk for a month,when you return maybe then you will clearly see how silly you are by the far fetched fear garbage they have been shoveling and how YOU fell prey to it.The US will survive just fine.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Yeah ok, it may sound silly but the USA will just be fine?

So we will be just fine getting molested by the tsa every time we travel?
We will be just fine when we are suspect to indefinite detentions without trials?
Well be just fine as our liberties are abolished?
Well be fine as we continuously bend over to Uncle Sam and have our earnings stolen from us to help prop up criminal institutions as we watch them rape our neighbors and families?

I know my this topic sounds silly, but your idea that the USA will be just fine sounds crazy.

I would rather die.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join