It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "End Game"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It would not be fair for me to say that the end game are due to the policies of one man, Barrack Obama or George Bush. You can not just blame somebody for what is a collective breakdown of society and the United States. So lets leave politics aside. This is neither the time or place.

The information I am presenting to you today is the destruction of America and how it will be implemented. The information I am giving you is not political. It is actually little but well documented if you know where to look.

The end game is the end of America. So let us beat our swords into plowshares into pruning forks. For this is the death of a Republic.

I have talked to many "in various parts of the military" who say, this will never happen in America. To them I say it already is. They huff and puff and in the end they refuse to "argue" with me. Because there is a part of truth to what I am saying. And no matter how patriotic you are, even if you went and fought for this country, it does not stand a fight to common sense and logic.

So heres the breakdown. I can not tell you when this will happen. The only answer I have to that is "when they are ready". Only an idiot would go to war without having all the bases covered. Or shall I say "start a war". To start a war and not have an analysis of what could and would happen is like volunteering to sign your own death certificate.

These are the things that will happen.

Every state vehicle, every tank, every ambulance, police car will or already has been tagged by GPS.

There will be a few or a dozen "dirty bombs" that go off in the US.

There will be an appearance of "no government" or "anarchy" for a period of two to three weeks to two to three months.

Then the government will be effectively transformed and come back in place.

You might ask me how I know this.

I heard it straight from the horses mouth..

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Bring it. I have been waiting.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Who is the horse ? I really only need hours to get out of the city and watch from the hills . lol

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
I heard it straight from the horses mouth..

Mr Ed?

What, btw, would be the significance of all the vehicles being GPS tagged?

edit on 9-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

You mentioned that all the government vehicles are or will be tagged at this point (end game).. What does that have to do with anything. Are you trying to say that they will be marked as targets? I always assumed they would be used against us, but playing the victim until we beg for order out of chaos does seem more par for the course.

Then the new government will be without guilt, well, in some eyes anyway.

meh I don't know.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by letseeit7

Northcomm

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yup, must have been this one?

link   
I just don't see this happening. Even a dozen dirty bombs couldn't shock the infrastructure enough to create widespread chaos. A few riots maybe, but collapse of government? I don't think so. I'm just saying, seems like an unrealistic scenario. If you wanted to have that kind of change of guard you'd have to do a lot more.

link   

There will be a few or a dozen "dirty bombs" that go off in the US.

There will be an appearance of "no government" or "anarchy" for a period of two to three weeks to two to three months.

Then the government will be effectively transformed and come back in place.

Sounds like the servant class in Virginia and D.C.
have grown too big for their britches.

It's easy.

If there is no media, to let everyone see and feel the "anarchy"
then no one will know the so-called government was gone,
but if there is still media to tell us how to think and feel about these things....

...then the ones who are doing the talking are in on it...

I mean seriously,
how dumbed down do they think we are?

How can you have partial anarchy but still have the modern communications required to
spread this information across a continent this sized in just two weeks?

So remember folks,
if dirty nukes go off,
that's the signal to take over the local radio and TV.

Mike
edit on 9-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

and @ dusty toad

the reason is because the will be receiving orders from an underground base. Their systems are capable of using a computerized gps map that monitors via gps and nuclear fallout or weather systems in real time.

I know this system is real, because I have been there and seen it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Mike,

Theres not going to be any internet or tv for whatever time period they allow.

The one thing I forgot to include in my op was that this is the plan for continuity of government. But while they are going to continue government it may be absent for a few weeks and it will be lawless completely.

When the government returns it will be absolutely tyrannical.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yeah, blah blah blah, doom and gloom. Been listening to this for like 20 years now. The doomest and gloomest I have seen was no money coming in. Yeah it sucked, but there was no marshal law, no anarchy, no chaos. Just another schmuck losing everything he has, another company going bankrupt. Another day, another blahblahblah.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

When the government returns it will be absolutely tyrannical.

Excellent.

I always sleep better when the dog I have to put down
is actually rabid and foaming at the mouth.

Any official who shows up after dirty nukes
and reads pre-nuke levels on the Geiger counter
should be immediately interred,
degaussed with magnets,
and interrogated by the bereaved.

Mike

edit on 9-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

They already own the media, and they own the people because they own the banks. Try and buy something without a piece of plastic. Yes you may pay cash, but when that runs out where do you get your next meal from without visiting a bank for said lucre. Of course you could steal, but that would be dishonest.
So by owning the banks they own most of us, many have been prepared for the day when the dollar crashes and the
SHTF fully. I say that day is not far away.
We are debt slaves but throughout history slaves have rebelled against their masters, I think that day is fast approaching when we need to pick a side. I know what side I'll be picking.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

OK?

I had read some of your posts on ATS and I thought you were one of the smarter ones. I guess my opinion os changing.

But this thread is not based on sensational or emotional topics that frequent ats

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras

They already own the media, and they own the people because they own the banks. Try and buy something without a piece of plastic. Yes you may pay cash, but when that runs out where do you get your next meal from without visiting a bank for said lucre. Of course you could steal, but that would be dishonest.
So by owning the banks they own most of us, many have been prepared for the day when the dollar crashes and the
SHTF fully. I say that day is not far away.
We are debt slaves but throughout history slaves have rebelled against their masters, I think that day is fast approaching when we need to pick a side. I know what side I'll be picking.

Two years ago I told all the hard core conspiracy theorists to sell their gold and invest in lead,
which they did.

We'll see who owns the media on the day after the dirty nukes go off.

And in a post holocaust situation,
what are you gonna buy with mere cash?
Especially when all us good-ole-boys are sittin on tons of lead.

Mike

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You can think I am smart, or think I am stupid. I "speak" my mind here.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

But this thread is not based on sensational or emotional topics that frequent ats

A quick check of your posting history seems to clear you of the "loony" label--although I sense some Alex Jones influence--so can you elaborate more on how you received this information via Northcomm?

edit on 9-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That was the point really mike.

There won't be any officials coming to your door. Theres going to be complete anarchy for a couple of weeks at least.

And there are two sides of anarchy. One is where the government doesnt exist. The other is the kind where the government quits paying out welfare checks.

Im afraid well have the latter.

Really good posts mike and I mean that honestly. At least I know that one person who read this thread is taking it seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I dont think you are stupid, I think you are smart. Didnt mean to imply that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join