It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by macman

Anybody who doesn't rely on a gun to get out of life's little and not so little scrapes must seem like Chuck Norris to an American. Or, at least, some of them... I don't want to alienate sensible Americans out there.

edit on 9-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

Not at all...and this is a bit of misrepresentation of the gun carrying philosophy. A firearm is a tool, to protect one's life and property. It is not about getting out of life's little scrapes. OTOH, given the amount of time you have spent incarcerated for violence, you seem (or seemed at one time) to think that violence is a perfectly acceptable way to handle day to day life.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Wait, when did I say I was against being questioned for my actions???

You may not have, but it's kinda what a lot of people got so uptight about when Zimmerman was released after minimal investigations.

Sorry, but I don't need to seek other means of defense, as American Law backs me and other American Citizens here.
So........

If it was such a great solution, why do so many Americans oppose their availability? Not Real Americans, or something?

Well, yes it was, as an American Court appointed Jury found him not guilty.

Yep, and they've never oncce been known to get it wrong... oh, wait, that's not quite right, is it?

Are you honestly stating that he committed a crime, when the court, jury and FBI found nothing of the sort?
I guess you must have some other evidence then.
Shall we see it?

It's there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Just because the only 6 women in Florida who didn't keep up with current events found no evidence to convict, it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdyam

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by charles1952

NYPD has the worst Fusion Center in America. It is ran by a CIA agent who was put in charge of the NYPD's TARU units. They can not be over seen by the people who are supposed to over see it because they do not have the proper classified clearance to see what they do. Just like Arizona's Fusion Center that is crazy with all the BS they do. And they fall out side the Federal Governments over sight because they are a local police or sheriff department. That is where Obama had hackers attack them as Anonymous and Jan Brewer pointing her finger at him complaining about what he did. Just like Zimmerman with his FBI buddy on the stand and his cop friends. His employer was working for the Fusion Center in Tampa along with his Community watch program captains get to upload information to the FBI database on crime in areas that they map on the internet. That would also be the Tampa Fusion Center. The community watch captains fall under Citizen Corps ran at police departments and sheriff departments around the country and link them to the FBI Fusion Centers for information sharing.

So when it comes to Zimerman his dad was not his only connection to the Government. His dad a judge, his mom a translator at the court house he went trial in,His job was for a company spying on mortgages for the government, his community watch tied him to the local PD and the FBI. And he took advantage of all of this to get away with murder. Hell he even got his wife thrown under the bus for money laundering for him which he learned from the coarse his employer gave him.
edit on 8-8-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

thank you for bringing this to light! I will have to watch my neighbors who are members of the neighborhood watch since they may seem to be able to keep an eye on my mortgage somehow by actually looking at my house.... nahh the people who keep track of my mortgage work at the bank in a cubicle and dont walk the streets of my neighborhood looking for suspicious activity.
So his mom is a translator at the courthouse? Thats great... that gives her about as much pull as the vending machines in the break room.... although if said vending machine was to run out of butterfingers, then if I was a judge there then I would do anything in my power for her if she just ran across the street and procured one for me.
Dads a judge? Well then dad already knew his son was innocent.
Community watches as supposed to be tied to the local PD, that is what they do when they see bad guys..... but if you can show me any community watch that is tied to the FBI then I will star you..... I bet you cant!

Well lets start this off with.
Sanford PD Citizen Corps.
www.citizencorps.gov...
Florida Citizen Corps.
www.floridadisaster.org...
Parent Infragard.
www.infragard.org...
Florida Tampa branch that Sanford Citizen Corps is tied to is the same as the one used in Tampa by SOCOM.
www.socom.mil...

And a video for you. 34 minutes is interesting "Infragard license to kill"?

And to top it off.

www.fbi.gov...

If you’re interested in joining this cause, go to InfraGard’s public website or contact your local FBI field office.

And that is straight from a .gov website. Why would they contact the FBI to get Infragard? Because the FBI runs it through DHS. But don't take my word for it.

In each of these cases—and many more like them—a member of an FBI-sponsored initiative called InfraGard made a difference by sharing valuable information that benefited our investigations, the organizations involved, and the larger community.

Take there word for it."FBI-sponsored initiative called InfraGard"

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I think that having a violent response proportionate to the level of a specific threat is an acceptable way to handle life. Having been in more than a handful of situations where I've had to defend myself without the luxury of a readily available firearm, and still being here to tell the tale, I am living proof it can be done without killing anybody. If a 51 yr old who hasn't done any combat training since his teens can do it, I see no good reason why a 27 yr old who's spent 100's of hours grappling in a supposedly competent gym, couldn't do better than he did, and you've got to be pretty biased to ignore that info while focusing on Trayvon's rumoured street-fighting prowess.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And Zimmerman worked for Digital Risk LLC.
www.digitalrisk.com...
They do risk management for mortgages. So they say. Lets see what there sister company does?

Heres a article from a sister company of Digital Risk, LLC. Which shows some of the details of what the FBI and I guess the Treasury do with such companies.

Cindi Dixon, CEO of Mela Capital Group, a mortgage quality control risk management firm, says the most common frauds continue to be income and employment misrepresentation and occupancy fraud — where there is deception about whether a home is owner-occupied or an investment property.

However, over the last 12 to 18 months, she’s also seen trends in mortgage fraud emerge. They include land-title lien fraud, which involves liens that are recorded fraudulently on properties and illegal transfers of ownership, and organized crime fraud, which involves organized fraud rings purchasing properties under straw-buyers names and using the homes for crimes like drug and human trafficking and credit card manufacturing. False identity use to purchase a home is also growing, she said.

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said.

www.cnbc.com...

No wonder Digital Risk LLC owner sold the company to India and is now the head of the board of the company. Because they can now skate the laws on spying. After the NSA and Zimmerman mess the heat was on. So they created a shell overseas to hide while still living and working and even expanding in Florida with Floridians working in Florida.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And we're supposed to believe the the FBI had no vested interest in not attracting any negative publicity to their involvement with NW groups.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You may not have, but it's kinda what a lot of people got so uptight about when Zimmerman was released after minimal investigations.

No, people are mad because the Federal Govt pushed for the trial, as the local LE Agency investigated it and found the same as the trial, GZ not guilty.
Before you go spouting off on American based issues, best to be educated on it and our laws. Instead of going off what you read in the Guardian and such.

If it was such a great solution, why do so many Americans oppose their availability? Not Real Americans, or something?

Again, more uninformed statements from a foreigner.
The record sales of firearms, and surge of ownership shows that your info is wrong.

Yep, and they've never oncce been known to get it wrong... oh, wait, that's not quite right, is it?

What was the outcome again???
Thanks, so yeah....

It's there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Just because the only 6 women in Florida who didn't keep up with current events found no evidence to convict, it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

So, yeah. The PD investigating it found nothing, The court/jury found nothing and the FBI found nothing.
Seems that your eyes and ears aren't working correctly.
Maybe your Govt run Health care can get you in to have them checked soon.

edit on 9-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

That you are prepared to support an incompetent, or wilfully neglectful police department to back up your golden boy, says a lot about your critical thinking on this topic. In case you hadn't noticed, I have access to the internet, so I don't have to rely on the Guardian or any other news source to form my opinions.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

In case you hadn't noticed, I have access to the internet, so I don't have to rely on the Guardian or any other news source to form my opinions.

Oh, well then case closed.
The internet never lies.

I guess 3 out of 3 is just not good enough.

So, when IvanAstikov is ruler of the world, or a criminal judge here in America, you can pass the judgement accordingly.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Let's make it four out of four. The prosecutor has the power to subpoena witnesses and gather evidence, he must have been incompetent or "neglectful," also under the theory of a conspiracy. (For the benefit of those who do not have English as a first language (and many who do), the word is "negligent.")

I've only looked at the last two or three posts, but have we already forgotten the sage advice of the first few pages, "It's over, let it go?"

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

I think that having a violent response proportionate to the level of a specific threat is an acceptable way to handle life. Having been in more than a handful of situations where I've had to defend myself without the luxury of a readily available firearm, and still being here to tell the tale, I am living proof it can be done without killing anybody. If a 51 yr old who hasn't done any combat training since his teens can do it, I see no good reason why a 27 yr old who's spent 100's of hours grappling in a supposedly competent gym, couldn't do better than he did, and you've got to be pretty biased to ignore that info while focusing on Trayvon's rumoured street-fighting prowess.

and yet for the instances you went to jail for you choose the most violent way to defend yourself.
using a knife, what, were you trying to do tickle them.and using some ones head like a football, kicking them when their down.
to hear your stories they weren't self defense, they were attacks.

If a 51 yr old who hasn't done any combat training since his teens can do it,

and now you claiming into your fifities, you still find yourself defending yourself, sounds as if you still haven't learned anything. ie don't hang around where sh@@ happens, or criminals

I see no good reason why a 27 yr old who's spent 100's of hours grappling in a supposedly competent gym, couldn't do better than he did, and you've got to be pretty biased to ignore that info while focusing on Trayvon's rumoured street-fighting prowess.

if you recall the owner of the gym said GZ sucked, couldn't fight at all, and i would imagene that he told GZ that. i also would imagine GZ knew that himself, that's probably one reason he carries a gun.

to ignore these facts is way more biased than thinking that a 17 yr old that bragged about fighting and punching people in the nose, which he also did to GZ, would be a better fighter than a 27 yr old.

edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Missed this. Difference is, I have nothing to gain by using dishonest tactics in my discussion of that night's events, and their consequences, whereas Zimmerman and his closest supporters have everything to gain by not being seen to be supporting the unlawful killing of a teenager. They might even go to the lengths of dredging up every aspect of his short past, looking for evidence that justifies Zimmerman's right to kill him.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

every aspect of his short past

If I recall correctly, he had quite a lengthy history.

You really must get a better understanding. It is comments like that which make you appear to be really. . .. ******* ******.
edit on 9-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

unlawful killing of a teenager.

Oh, you mean lawful, as the law was clearly defined and followed.

Now everyone knows you are willfully ignorant or just a flat our race pimp liar, like Sharpton and Jackson.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Missed this. Difference is, I have nothing to gain by using dishonest tactics in my discussion of that night's events, and their consequences, whereas Zimmerman and his closest supporters have everything to gain by not being seen to be supporting the unlawful killing of a teenager. They might even go to the lengths of dredging up every aspect of his short past, looking for evidence that justifies Zimmerman's right to kill him.

They might even go to the lengths of dredging up every aspect of his short past, looking for evidence that justifies Zimmerman's right to kill him.

then why do you do it? you have repeatably misquoted facts, that were brought up in the trial . so i guess that you and the op aren't guilty of doing the same thing.dredging up every aspect of GZ past and that of his supporters.

he wasn't brought to trial for his past, which there was nothing but hearsay and induindo, and every thing that was on his record was explained, and dropped. if it had been bad enough he would have went to jail, just like you did.
if there had been any prove that he was a racist, the FBI would have charged him with a hate crime.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
and yet for the instances you went to jail for you choose the most violent way to defend yourself.
using a knife, what, were you trying to do tickle them.and using some ones head like a football, kicking them when their down.

My crime at 17 was after I'd been stabbed weeks before at the same club. I decided I wasn't going to take my fists to a knife fight again, and ended up using it, inevitably. The person I kicked in the face had his hand on an empty beer bottle. Should I have waited until he stood up and tried to disarm him fairly?

and now you claiming into your fifities, you still find yourself defending yourself, sounds as if you still haven't learned anything. ie don't hang around where sh@@ happens, or criminals

It's been a couple of years since I last had to stand my ground and use my self-defence capabilities. That was in broad daylight, in a residential area, and the person succeeded in bouncing a brick off the side of my head, causing a cut that needed 7 stitches, and he still ended up having to run away minus his hoody because he was starting to take some licks back. So, yes, at 51, I still fancy myself to take care of your average non gun wielding thug.

if you recall the owner of the gym said GZ sucked, couldn't fight at all, and i would imagene that he told GZ that. i also would imagine GZ knew that himself, that's probably one reason he carries a gun.

He said he was crap with his striking. He conveniently ignored how effective Zimmerman had become with his grappling and bjj.

to ignore these facts is way more biased than thinking that a 17 yr old that bragged about fighting and punching people in the nose, which he also did to GZ, would be a better fighter than a 27 yr old.

He bragged about punching someone on the nose in one of those fights like he refereed, ie. fair fights, with rules and a code of honour that wouldn't have allowed things like eye-gouging, biting, headbutts, etc, and you want to assume from his involvement with such activities that he had to be a violent thug who'd readily attack random strangers. That's biased thinking, right there.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

A lengthy history where despite his extensive links to criminality, he was never quite charged with anything, in a place that isn't exactly hesitant about charging black criminals. You mean that lengthy history?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

He was 17.

I would call that lengthy.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Call what lengthy? When exactly do you think his criminal career - that there is no conclusive evidence of - started?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

My crime at 17 was after I'd been stabbed weeks before at the same club. I decided I wasn't going to take my fists to a knife fight again, and ended up using it, inevitably. The person I kicked in the face had his hand on an empty beer bottle. Should I have waited until he stood up and tried to disarm him fairly?

It's been a couple of years since I last had to stand my ground and use my self-defence capabilities. That was in broad daylight, in a residential area, and the person succeeded in bouncing a brick off the side of my head, causing a cut that needed 7 stitches, and he still ended up having to run away minus his hoody because he was starting to take some licks back. So, yes, at 51, I still fancy myself to take care of your average non gun wielding thug.

He said he was crap with his striking. He conveniently ignored how effective Zimmerman had become with his grappling and bjj.

He bragged about punching someone on the nose in one of those fights like he refereed,that wouldn't have allowed things like eye-gouging, biting, headbutts, etc, and you want to assume from his involvement with such activities that he had to be a violent thug who'd readily attack random strangers. That's biased thinking, right there.

i can't believe you don't see the obvious blatant condoning the use of violence in this post you just made, so long as they are "ie. fair fights, with rules and a code of honour "

what kind of person are you. so you would have been just fine if TM would have beat him to death in a fair fight.
sick sick sick.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join