It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

A "fair fight" would not involve beating somebody to death. It could result in sombody's death, but that would be death by misadventure in a just society. Just because Trayvon wasn't doing his fighting in a gym, it doesn't make his actions those of an irredeemable thug.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Oh, now I see what your flailing argument is pushing for.

You think it is unjust that TM brought his fists to a gun fight. I get it now.

Yeah, sorry, but here in America, before you pick a fight, make sure the person you are challenging is wanting a fist fight, and not looking to defend themselves.

I don't ever expect someone like you, or most citizens in England, to ever get it or understand this. You have limited to no rights for firearm ownership.
And since you don't, you feel that no one else should either.

How very "highbrow" of you.

So, from high atop your pedestal, you still fail to see our law.
No law was broken.
Racism had nothing to do with anything.
The only time racism came into play, was when Sharpton and Jackson showed up, and the DOJ assisted with the "race card" being played.

I gotta ask, in addition to the other items that you need to address. Don't you have enough things to worry about, in England? Or do you honestly think your OPINION means anything in this matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

A "fair fight" would not involve beating somebody to death. It could result in sombody's death, but that would be death by misadventure in a just society. Just because Trayvon wasn't doing his fighting in a gym, it doesn't make his actions those of an irredeemable thug.

just stop it, from your posts we know what your like and where your sympathies lie. we can also deduce that you are still in the life style that promotes violence and criminal behavior, and that you enjoy it.

i suspect that if you would have lived here in the U.S., there would a be at least two dead individuals. you would have picked up a gun faster than anyone.

a illegal one at that.
edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And That is where the Stupidy shines right through.

Did I ever say anything about a criminal career?

Didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How is it that this crap race baiting thread made it to ten pages?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

It's "stupidity" and what history were you on about then?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I don't care whether you think my opinion matters. If I want to use threads started about a particular subject to air my opinions and get things off my chest, I don't need yours or anybody else's approval as long as I keep within t+c's.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

How is it that this crap race baiting thread made it to ten pages?

Someone likes beating the horse to the consistency of Ground Beef.

They can't help themselves. They swear that since the damn thing is twitching that it still has life in it therefore it needs to be beaten until there is less than a smear left of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Go and start your "George Zimmerman is such a great guy" thread, if you want to correct the imbalance, instead of coming into threads dissing him and getting your panties bunched.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You’re the one with your panties bunched.

While your busy grabbing them reach down there and grab the back of your neck and give a Hard Yank as I can clearly see that your head is lodged in your fore-point of contact.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Who said anything about approval.......

Oh wait. You did, by stating that us Americans shouldn't be resorting to firearms to defend ourselves.

Care to show me where GZ violated the law???
Not your dramatic emotional opinion on it. But, facts on what law was violated.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Go and start your "George Zimmerman is such a great guy" thread, if you want to correct the imbalance, instead of coming into threads dissing him and getting your panties bunched.

So, you don't need approval, but the rest of us do????

Okay then sure sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Wow! I also heard that Zimmerman's uncle's Mother's dog once bit a black man in the arse, he was a racist too! Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Trayvon's innocence!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well you guys are the ones feeding the troll, so I kind of blame you more than the guy looking to incite all this backlash. I mean you are arguing with a Brit about American laws. Just back off and forget this thread exists, then we will all be happy when it just goes away.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

My panties are certainly not bunched. I'm taking on anybody who contests my opinions if they are interesting enough to respond to, while remaining considerably unfazed by insults to my intellect, and insinuations about my lifestyle. .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

So, anyone prepared to argue that Trayvon Martin's family has been let down badly by US authorities has to be a troll, eh? And, especially so if they are a Brit, amirite?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

See,. . . it's a vicious animal and Needs to be put down.

Run Away, Run Away.

I think that bringing this "George is a Damn Liar" HorseS[SNIP]T into this thread that has Nothing to do with George but rather an Someone on his team should be an exceptional indication that the "OFF TOPIC" hammer AIN'T Working.
edit on 9-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's how a 92 year old deals with real teenage thugs where I come from. There's more fighting spirit in this old guy than a 1,000 Zimmermans.

Dressed in his pyjamas, Mr Horsfield struggled with the youth and was punched on the nose before he managed to land a blow himself.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Which "attorney on his team" would that be? You do realise Frank Taafe is not an attorney, don't you?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

To bad that 92 year old didn't have firearm. I'd be okay with the 19 year old punk getting shot for breaking into that poor old mans house and assaulting him.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join