It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

At 17, I'd have willingly gone up against a person a couple of school generations above my own in a footy hooligan scenario, but there's no way I'd have targeted such a stranger on my own, in an area I knew nobody in, and for such a pathetic reason as Zimfans are trying to ascribe to Trayvon Martin. And I'll guarantee I was a tougher 17yr old than Trayvon was, as I'd already spent 20 mths in youth facilities and held my own.

edit on 9-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Imagine that.... Zimmerman is found not guilty so the media goes on its smear campaign...

Zimmerman was found not guilty....
Zimmerman was found not to be a racist by the FBI BEFORE the trial during their civil rights investigation...

Zimmerman was found NOT GULTY....

People need to get over it and move on....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by NavyDoc

At 17, I'd have willingly gone up against a person a couple of school generations above my own in a footy hooligan scenario, but there's no way I'd have targeted such a stranger on my own, in an area I knew nobody in, and for such a pathetic reason as Zimfans are trying to ascribe to Trayvon Martin. And I'll guarantee I was a tougher 17yr old than Trayvon was, as I'd already spent 20 mths in youth facilities and held my own.

well what about the story you told us about the wedding party that you were at, that someone showed up the bride didn't want there. and you help them out the door and then kicked them in the face.

that's at least two violent altercations you were in. and just like TM apprently you didn/t get to any trouble for that one.
edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

I will not continue to entertain such stupidity any further.

I will Never understand how you don't get it.

Can you at least explain why you are so Hell Bent on justifying to Yourself that George Zimmerman is Guilty Even after he was acquited?

That will be my last question.

Have some Damn Mercy on that horse.

It's Pathetic. .. . .. .. .. .. .. .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You sound like a cross between Chuck Norris and Al Sharpton.

Again, is GZ being re-tried?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Zimmerman is a BREATHING liar and murder, In your eyes. In my eyes he is an innocent man who killed another MAN who had attacked him. And the evidence in the case backs up the latter. Facts are damn hard to ignore.But yet you do. Kinda makes one go 'Duuuuh".
edit on 9-8-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I'm not sure what you are asking. Would you mind rephrasing it? Oh, and it was a social gathering after a funeral, not a wedding, where I put an uninvited person in his place.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

If that's how you feel, move on, as I keep being told. Do you have to argue about everything you disagree with on the internets? If someone started a thread insisting that there really is a Tooth Fairy, I wouldn't feel any compulsion to set them straight, so why do you feel you have to on this? Are you a relative of Zimmerman's? Do you have anything invested in him being perceived as a truthful person?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Anybody who doesn't rely on a gun to get out of life's little and not so little scrapes must seem like Chuck Norris to an American. Or, at least, some of them... I don't want to alienate sensible Americans out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I'm not sure what you are asking. Would you mind rephrasing it? Oh, and it was a social gathering after a funeral, not a wedding, where I put an uninvited person in his place.

point is i've heard two stories where you you used violence. and in one you used a knife. question is did you go to jail for the fight at the social gathering or the knife fight. either way it's plain to see you didn't learn a lesson or you would have avoid one or the other.

that and the fact that you admit to hanging out with the criminal element shows that you have a fondness for that life style.

and don't try that i'm trying to rehabilitate them crap, cuase if you were you wouldn't be condoning or protecting them in what they do. and you cant say you don't cause i can go back and pull posts were would you imply such things. it might take me awhile.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowliepoint is i've heard two stories where you you used violence. and in one you used a knife. question is did you go to jail for the fight at the social gathering or the knife fight. either way it's plain to see you didn't learn a lesson or you would have avoid one or the other.

That's right. At 17, I used a knife and I was jailed. At 29, I used my fists and a kick and was jailed. The last time was in '91, so what do you think I've learned?

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
that and the fact that you admit to hanging out with the criminal element shows that you have a fondness for that life style.

Who said I still hang about with them? Just because I know who's at it in my area, doesn't mean I'm mates with them.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Not really.

In my youth, I enjoyed fighting, a lot. I picked fights with bouncers all of the time. The outcome was about 50/50.

With that said. I have no interest in fighting people, nor am I going to allow someone to injure me.
If you attack me, I shoot you.
Don't want to be shot, don't attack people. Very simple really.

I do love the "sensible" statement made. Sounds like you get your talking points from Huffington Post and Code Pink.

You still failed to answer the question.
IS there a re-trial happening somewhere?
Because, I believe that an American Court found an American Citizen Not Guilty of a crime.
In addition, an American LE Agency found there was no violation of American Based Rights.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Anybody who doesn't rely on a gun to get out of life's little and not so little scrapes must seem like Chuck Norris to an American. Or, at least, some of them... I don't want to alienate sensible Americans out there.

It’s funny you say that because during our revolutionary war we Americans invented guerilla warfare and sniper tactics. The Brits were so frustrated that we wouldn’t just line up 100 yards across from them and exchange fire until one side ran out of men or ammo.

Some Europeans are so slow.

At the end of the day, victory and LIFE are what matters. You can save the macho BS for the cage or ring.

edit on 9-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Don't want to risk being heavily questioned and possibly taken to court and found guilty of murder? Don't solve your problems with a gun when you had alternatives. I'm not arguing that there is never a time when using a firearm is warranted, I'm saying that it wasn't the case in this incident, hence, Zimmerman killed him unnecessarily and unlawfully.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It must have helped that you had a great big new country to run off and hide in when the opposition was too much to handle. We had the last laugh tho', because all your presidents but one are related to European aristocrats.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Don't want to risk being heavily questioned and possibly taken to court and found guilty of murder?

Wait, when did I say I was against being questioned for my actions???

Don't solve your problems with a gun when you had alternatives.

Sorry, but I don't need to seek other means of defense, as American Law backs me and other American Citizens here.
So........

I'm not arguing that there is never a time when using a firearm is warranted, I'm saying that it wasn't the case in this incident, hence, Zimmerman killed him unnecessarily and unlawfully.

Well, yes it was, as an American Court appointed Jury found him not guilty.

Are you honestly stating that he committed a crime, when the court, jury and FBI found nothing of the sort?
I guess you must have some other evidence then.
Shall we see it?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

It must have helped that you had a great big new country to run off and hide in when the opposition was too much to handle. We had the last laugh tho', because all your presidents but one are related to European aristocrats.

Ill take the title of Citizen over Subject any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

As for your confusion on the Zimmerman issues you need to research and understand the laws before commenting.

Zimmerman did not use Florida's stand your ground law at all. What he DID use was the self defense law in Florida, which is separate from Stand your ground and open to every single citizen to use in Florida.

He did not break the law... He was found not guilty... He was found not to be a racist by the FBI investigation during the first civil rights violation investigation they ran.

Not Guilty....

time to move on...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am simply tired, tired, tired,of the likes of folks like you. The FACTS are stareing you in the face yet you continue to argue the point of" A tried and acquitted man is still quilty". Wake the hell up. ..... Merriam-Webster= definition of denial as folllows.....#2a Refusal to admit the truth or reality ( as of a statement or charge) 2 assertion that the allegation is false.

Self-denial= negation in logic..A psychological defense mechanism in which confrontation with a personal problem or with reality is avoided by denying the existance of the problem or reality.

Reality is the trial is over. The man was found not-guilty by a jury of his peers. You and a whole bunch of others are in self-denial about it. It's over, the horse is now dead.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It must have helped that you had a great big new country to run off and hide in when the opposition was too much to handle.

Don’t hate the player…hate the tactics! We were smarter on the battlefield.

Nobody wants a fist fight in a dark alley with a criminal. Those days are over! 90% of our criminals are armed so there aren’t a lot of fist fights that end well during a crime.

We had the last laugh tho', because all your presidents but one are related to European aristocrats.
I’d hardly say your country had the last laugh. US is a super power and your Prime Ministers are played like a fiddle by the POTUS to this day.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowliepoint is i've heard two stories where you you used violence. and in one you used a knife. question is did you go to jail for the fight at the social gathering or the knife fight. either way it's plain to see you didn't learn a lesson or you would have avoid one or the other.

That's right. At 17, I used a knife and I was jailed. At 29, I used my fists and a kick and was jailed. The last time was in '91, so what do you think I've learned?

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Who said I still hang about with them? Just because I know who's at it in my area, doesn't mean I'm mates with them.

so what do you think I've learned?

apparently nothing or you would just called the cops and waited for them in 91.
you still got another conviction.

Who said I still hang about with them?

you did, or at least you implied as much. or don't you remember where you said they are not all bad guys. and talking about the way criminals think and act in another thread. i guess i need to go and pull that post.

but what i'm really saying is that according to the op racists and convicted felons are not credible, and you continue to go on about how GZ is a murderer and you yourself lack creditably being a violent convicted felon

see what i'm sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join