It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Zimmerman was a coward, and is still a liar and a murderer. If you can't handle such reminders, I suggest you avoid places where they might occur.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I have nothing invested in this incident but the time I choose to give to it. My past and present affiliations have nothing to do with this discussion, except in how my associations with them have helped form my opinions on how people with criminal tendencies act in lots of different situations. If you wanted to know what it was like in jail, who would you prefer your information off, somebody who'd been there and wouldn't give you any bs, or someone who'd heard how rough it was from a friend of a friend? My experiences with these people has given me an insight into the world they inhabit that someone who has lived out in the sticks their whole life is never going to understand fully.

to tell you the truth, it seems from every post that you have made on the subject in every thread. carries a sympathetic tone for them. you support the violent and the lawless. and cry when a person defending themselfs gets the better of them.
your not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

and prison guards can tell you just how much scum is in jail. and tell you the many sorry atrocities these people do everyday.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

A sympathetic tone for "them"? You mean criminals, I presume, like they are all cut from the same cloth, or something? Human beings are criminals and it doesn't take much for one to go from being a law-abiding citizen to being one of these scum bags, so be careful who you are calling out, because you might well be tempting fate.

edit on 9-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Human beings are criminals and it doesn't take much for one to go from being a law-abiding citizen to being one of these scum bags, so be careful who you are calling out, because you might well be tempting fate.

You got that right!!! Look what happened to GZ!! He was doing an honorable thing (community service via neighborhood watch), he lived his life color blind, he followed the rules, and when the time came for this good man to defend his own life with his legally purchased pistol (carried with a legally obtained license to carry) he instantly became a racist murderer in the eyes of many simply because Obama, Sharpton and the NBP told us so!

See how easily a person can go from law-abiding citizen to scum bag?? Apparently you don’t even have to do something wrong!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He may have lived his life colour blind but he he didn't live it free of prejudice, as evidenced by his "long deleted but still out there" social media comments about running over Mexicans by the side of the road, and the use of his really crappy "Asshole Radar" when he went following Trayvon down a dark walkway.

Seriously, do you really think if Trayvon would have met Zimmerman under normal circumstances, he'd have been unable to contain his inner savage and would have attacked Zimmerman no matter what he did? If you do, that says more about you than it says about Trayvon Martin, as prior to that evening, there'd been no suggestion of such behaviour.

And, a rumour about him attacking a bus driver isn't evidence, btw.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Human beings are criminals and it doesn't take much for one to go from being a law-abiding citizen to being one of these scum bags, so be careful who you are calling out, because you might well be tempting fate.

You got that right!!! Look what happened to GZ!! He was doing an honorable thing (community service via neighborhood watch), he lived his life color blind, he followed the rules, and when the time came for this good man to defend his own life with his legally purchased pistol (carried with a legally obtained license to carry) he instantly became a racist murderer in the eyes of many simply because Obama, Sharpton and the NBP told us so!

See how easily a person can go from law-abiding citizen to scum bag?? Apparently you don’t even have to do something wrong!!

LOL. Well said, well said.

C'mon Ivan, what did you do time for?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Is that all you got???

TM was a dope smoking wannabe thug that got shot after he attacked someone.

He is dead.

GZ was found not guilty.

The horse is dead, yet you still want to beat it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He may have lived his life colour blind but he he didn't live it free of prejudice, as evidenced by his comments about running over Mexicans by the side of the road, and the use of his really crappy "Asshole Radar" when he went following Trayvon down a dark walkway.

“A-Hole radar” is color blind, too…..we all use it. I can spot one from a mile away and I’ve seen them in all shades.

The facts are the facts. He didn’t pull his gun with intent until Trayvon reached for it and said “You’re going to die tonight”. I bet had Trayvon blacked GZ’z eyes and left the scene there would never have been a shooting. He didn’t hunt the thug down with intent to kill. He only pulled his gun when he feared for his life. That is why the jury didn’t convict him and that is why there will be NO civil rights case against him. He stood his ground. Case closed. There is no racial component.

edit on 9-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Seriously, do you really think if Trayvon would have met Zimmerman under normal circumstances, he'd have been unable to contain his inner savage and would have attacked Zimmerman no matter what he did? If you do, that says more about you than it says about Trayvon Martin, as prior to that evening, there'd been no suggestion of such behaviour.

The evidence showed that he had ample time to make it home. Instead he told his friend he was going to kick this guy’s arse; he hid behind a bush, jumped out and confronted a pudgy half Mexican transgender-looking man even after the guy tried to retreat. If anyone should be charged with a hate-crime it should be Trayvon!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
He didn’t pull his gun with intent until Trayvon reached for it and said “You’re going to die tonight”.

Of course he didn't. He told us that, hence, it must be true. For such a chatty attacker, he was remarkably quiet during his savage beatdown of poor old George. I suppose he must have been drowned out by that loud screeching and wailing coming from George, eh?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

A sympathetic tone for "them"? You mean criminals, I presume, like they are all cut from the same cloth, or something? Human beings are criminals and it doesn't take much for one to go from being a law-abiding citizen to being one of these scum bags, so be careful who you are calling out, because you might well be tempting fate.

there is a difference between choosing a life of crime and happenstance. one who chooses to do violence, rob , steel, rape murder. those are sorry low life pos's. those who hang out with them and protect them aren't much better.

you have to choose to do violence, it just doesn't happen. and self defense is not a act where you sit around and think, well i'm gonna go out and defend myself today.

when you sit around thinking, i'm gonna go steel something, or i'm gonna go beat someone, rape them kill them.
that is a deliberate act. it not something that just happens. and when you hang around places where such things are freely talked about or where every one is trying to show how tuff they are( wink, wink,i f ircc you can relate to that.) of course that may and likely will happen.

lesson to be learned is just as you say stop hanging around those kinds of folks, and don't think like that.
if you continue to hang around these kind of folks, it means you like them and you hold a fondness for them for what ever reason.

fact that if you continue to hang around them you condone and support them in what they do unless you turn them in..or you will fall into lifestyle again.
edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Of course he didn't. He told us that, hence, it must be true.
It must be!

For such a chatty attacker, he was remarkably quiet during his savage beatdown of poor old George. I suppose he must have been drowned out by that loud screeching and wailing coming from George, eh?
Well, it doesn’t make sense for someone committing an assault crime (Trayvon) to loudly broadcast his intent to kill his victim, does it?? I haven’t heard many stories of killers screaming “You’re gonna die tonight” at the top of their lungs just before they do it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Because you Won't allow the horse to die, and continue to Insist that George is such a Damn liar, I am going to ask you these same questions that I have asked before. You can continue to ignore them Or you can admit to your Ignominious Defeat and let that GOD*****DAMNED Horse Die Already

How does Zimmerman lying have any bearing that he was screaming and yelling for help in the 911 call?
How does Zimmerman lying have any thing to do with a witness placing Martin on top of him administering a beating?
How does Zimmerman lying have anything to do with Trayvon's girlfriend testifying that Trayvon was the using racial slurs and acting in an aggressive fashion?
How does Zimmerman lying have anything to do with him calling the police dispatch to report a suspicious character?
edit on 9-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

1. There is no conclusive evidence that Zimmerman was making all the noise. If he's claiming he was the victim, he's hardly likely to admit it was his attacker who was yelling for help.

2. The witness may well have seen Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, but he didn't see how they got there, and he didn't hang around to see how Zimmerman got out of his predicament.

3. How was Trayvon acting in an aggressive manner by using such terms to a person he's talking on the phone to? Zimmerman didn't know he was being called a crazy ass cracka, so what bearing does it have on this case? Zimmerman doesn't even say Trayvon used such language when he was attacking him, so why even mention it?

4. He could still be a liar AND phone the police, you know? It's telling that he ended his own call by choice, whereas Trayvon's was terminated mid-call. Plus, if you believe that Zimmerman getting in touch with the authorities somehow makes his claims more true, you have a cheek likening anybody's thinking to that of simple minded children.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Because you Won't allow the horse to die, and continue to Insist that George is such a Damn liar, I am going to ask you these same questions that I have asked before. You can continue to ignore them Or you can admit to your Ignominious Defeat and let that GOD*****DAMNED Horse Die Already

Pictures work better. Let’s try this again!

Personally, I believe the intent of Sharpton, NBP, MSM, Obama et al stoking the racial flames in this case was to cause race-riots and deepen the divide. I think they were all deeply saddened when NOTHING happened after the verdict. You could see the MSM drooling every time there were reports of protests. Even most in the black community were not falling for this trap! People are beginning to see how the MSM and our so-called “leaders” are intentionally manipulating us and we’re not falling for it anymore.

Well……most of us aren’t!! There are obviously a few in this thread that didn’t get the memo!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Somebody who is in a murderous rage because some creepy ass cracka has had the effrontery to challenge them is hardly likely to give much of a crap about who is going to hear him. If his intention had been to get Zimmerman somewhere he could give him a beating without interference, he certainly wouldn't have led him between two rows of houses, when there was a nice unpopulated lake area nearby.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

1. There is no conclusive evidence that Zimmerman was making all the noise. If he's claiming he was the victim, he's hardly likely to admit it was his attacker who was yelling for help.
The jury concluded that it was Zimmerman. That’s good enough for me.

2. The witness may well have seen Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, but he didn't see how they got there, and he didn't hang around to see how Zimmerman got out of his predicament.
So you think Zimmerman pulled Trayvon onto himself?

What technique it THAT? Did GZ “pull guard” like a BJJ practitioner?

3. How was Trayvon acting in an aggressive manner by using such terms to a person he's talking on the phone to? Zimmerman didn't know he was being called a crazy ass cracka, so what bearing does it have on this case? Zimmerman doesn't even say Trayvon used such language when he was attacking him, so why even mention it?
Trayvon had time to make it home but instead chose to return to the scene to teach the “cracka” a lesson. That attempt FAILED.

4. He could still be a liar AND phone the police, you know? It's telling that he ended his own call by choice, whereas Trayvon's was terminated mid-call.
The case is closed!!

I think you just proved what many have said! You and the OP are butt-hurt about the verdict so you just won’t let it go! The only people still talking about race in this case are those who can’t accept the verdict. Grow up!!! I got over OJ!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Somebody who is in a murderous rage because some creepy ass cracka has had the effrontery to challenge them is hardly likely to give much of a crap about who is going to hear him.

The jury believed it....I believe it. If it makes sense then it's a possibility.

Regardless, justice was served. GZ served it on the night of the incident. The jury served it on the day of the verdict.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Question for you....

So, is the case being re-tried? Or is it done with?

Just wondering.

edit on 9-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Somebody who is in a murderous rage because some creepy ass cracka has had the effrontery to challenge them is hardly likely to give much of a crap about who is going to hear him.

If someone is in a murderous rage because of being followed, or insulted, or given the stink eye, the problem is with the person who escalates the situation to violence.

Given your violent past, do you think it possible that you are projecting yourself a slight bit upon the person of Trayvon Martin and somehow think that a physical violence is a proper response to being made uncomfortable by "creepy assed crackers." (Or creepy-assed anyone for that matter.)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join