It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I am not a racist just like GZ is not a racist..... but if I was ever to get prosecuted on a trumped up charge of murder that was due to racism then I sure as hell would want one red-.ed bastard of a stepchild of a racist defender to represent me because they know how it is in the racist world of politics. Trayvon was a punk ass thug, his twitter accounts, and Facebook posts prove it. I know... to tell the sympathizers out there his twitter account really was more about being a douche while trying to get laid... if I caught my daughter with a guy like that I would smack her and shoot him. Trayvon was a degenerate a low life and a piece of crap who met his end they only way that was fitting for such a person. I don't care if he was black, white, yellow or green a douche is a douche is a douche and sometimes the bag has got to burst... and his did... THANKS GZ!!!!
edit on 9-8-2013 by kdyam because: just because

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Yep! You hit the nail on the ... but no star from me..

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here I thought this was going to be about "Reverend" Sharpton switching sides... what a let down...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here I thought this was going to be about "Reverend" Sharpton switching sides... what a let down...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by charles1952

NYPD has the worst Fusion Center in America. It is ran by a CIA agent who was put in charge of the NYPD's TARU units. They can not be over seen by the people who are supposed to over see it because they do not have the proper classified clearance to see what they do. Just like Arizona's Fusion Center that is crazy with all the BS they do. And they fall out side the Federal Governments over sight because they are a local police or sheriff department. That is where Obama had hackers attack them as Anonymous and Jan Brewer pointing her finger at him complaining about what he did. Just like Zimmerman with his FBI buddy on the stand and his cop friends. His employer was working for the Fusion Center in Tampa along with his Community watch program captains get to upload information to the FBI database on crime in areas that they map on the internet. That would also be the Tampa Fusion Center. The community watch captains fall under Citizen Corps ran at police departments and sheriff departments around the country and link them to the FBI Fusion Centers for information sharing.

So when it comes to Zimerman his dad was not his only connection to the Government. His dad a judge, his mom a translator at the court house he went trial in,His job was for a company spying on mortgages for the government, his community watch tied him to the local PD and the FBI. And he took advantage of all of this to get away with murder. Hell he even got his wife thrown under the bus for money laundering for him which he learned from the coarse his employer gave him.
edit on 8-8-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

thank you for bringing this to light! I will have to watch my neighbors who are members of the neighborhood watch since they may seem to be able to keep an eye on my mortgage somehow by actually looking at my house.... nahh the people who keep track of my mortgage work at the bank in a cubicle and dont walk the streets of my neighborhood looking for suspicious activity.
So his mom is a translator at the courthouse? Thats great... that gives her about as much pull as the vending machines in the break room.... although if said vending machine was to run out of butterfingers, then if I was a judge there then I would do anything in my power for her if she just ran across the street and procured one for me.
Dads a judge? Well then dad already knew his son was innocent.
Community watches as supposed to be tied to the local PD, that is what they do when they see bad guys..... but if you can show me any community watch that is tied to the FBI then I will star you..... I bet you cant!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
People on ATS are only sick of hearing things
that they don't agree with in this case.
If its anti Travon news, ATS hasn't heard enough.

I mean c'mon,
the guy is in White power groups?

Do you think it would have been news
if Travon was in a militant Black Panther group?

Oh hell yeah, considering even old, off color comments,
the dead young man tweeted and posted, were reason enough
to kill him for many Zimmerman supporters.

So yeah I'd say it's important.

Agree.

I think it is ironic that the Zimmerman case JUST happened, and yet somehow, magically, you have a bunch on here with pitchforks trying to derail any thread, and insult the poster of the thread if it happens to have anything to do with the Zimmerman/Trayvon ordeal.

No, some of us AREN'T forcing ourselves to block out the incident.

Also, some of us (unlike obvious Zimmerman supporters, who are the ones who went to let the issue "die"), aren't bias.

Personally, I don't pick sides....but this thread IS interesting, and I'm GLAD it was posted.

Never before has any issue brought out so much latent racism, on BOTH ends, as this Zimmerman issue.

What the OP posted is groundbreaking info, and it definitely serves to help educate more people about particulars of the case and events sourounding it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Did Trayvon Martin have any connection to those people before he died? Did George Zimmerman have a friendly relationship with a known racist pos, whose address he used as part of his story for why he JUST HAD TO kill a teenager?

If a person was facing a child abuse charge and his most vocal defender was a person who was known to have a predilection for young children, would that not normally raise red flags among those interested in the facts of such matters? Yet, when Zimmerman's best buddy on the housing estate drops clear hints of his disliking of blacks, and Zimmerman's own brother shows himself as another racist pos, we are hearing people say crap like "Well, I've got racist friends, and I'm not a racist!"

BS! If you aren't clearly distancing yourself from such people's influence, you can't hate their ideas that much.

ps. Here's the concept explained via the medium of song.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

He was on t.v. talking with talking .s for almost a month and he did it for free (so the pay is one incorrect aspect). Why in all that time did noone call him out to shut him up. Was it because he could defend himself in that forum?

I'm not saying I'm a fan or anything and he was a little offensive at times, but Sister Ali was way worse and openly racist and she was on there nightly arguing with Frank. She even called a half black Zimmerman supporter an oreo and talked about the white man, blah blah.

If the guy IS racist it doesn't make him any less correct about the case and it doesn't make Zimmerman raciat either. The protestors have given up on this, the distraction worked. Now its time to let it go.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Zimmerman has never commented on the guy and they aren't friends. If he was a friend he would have likely been a witness. He is just a guy the Zimmerman helped when he stopped his house from being robbed. This guy was on t.v. every single night live for a month.. so this is just an exaggeration. The source is dubious at best and I have VERY sincere doubta that that is his Twitter I believe I loomed up his facebook and twitter when it was going down and it was something more akin to ftaafee (however you spell his name).

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012

Originally posted by sealing
People on ATS are only sick of hearing things
that they don't agree with in this case.
If its anti Travon news, ATS hasn't heard enough.

I mean c'mon,
the guy is in White power groups?

Do you think it would have been news
if Travon was in a militant Black Panther group?

Oh hell yeah, considering even old, off color comments,
the dead young man tweeted and posted, were reason enough
to kill him for many Zimmerman supporters.

So yeah I'd say it's important.

Agree.

I think it is ironic that the Zimmerman case JUST happened, and yet somehow, magically, you have a bunch on here with pitchforks trying to derail any thread, and insult the poster of the thread if it happens to have anything to do with the Zimmerman/Trayvon ordeal.

No, some of us AREN'T forcing ourselves to block out the incident.

Also, some of us (unlike obvious Zimmerman supporters, who are the ones who went to let the issue "die"), aren't bias.

Personally, I don't pick sides....but this thread IS interesting, and I'm GLAD it was posted.

Never before has any issue brought out so much latent racism, on BOTH ends, as this Zimmerman issue.

What the OP posted is groundbreaking info, and it definitely serves to help educate more people about particulars of the case and events sourounding it.

Is the guy in a white power group or did he talk to someone in one for a payday? Important distinction. If the latter did he exhibit any racism in his iinterview or was it a legit discussion about the case? Honestly I don't see how ita that relevant if his neighbor who injected himself into the story is racist. If someone said Zimmermans best friend that testified was racist THEN that would mean something . As it is now, its pretty weak and the source is very bias.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Zimmerman has never commented on the guy and they aren't friends.

That's a mighty definitive statement. Did you confirm it after chatting with Frank and George?

If he was a friend he would have likely been a witness.

The reason nobody called him as a witness is because even a half-hearted prosecution couldn't have failed to expose his obvious racist beliefs.

He is just a guy the Zimmerman helped when he stopped his house from being robbed.

Wouldn't that be a reason to become friends with someone, especially if they were neighbours, too? Why are you trying to deny they hung out together, I wonder?

This guy was on t.v. every single night live for a month.. so this is just an exaggeration.

What's an exaggeration?

The source is dubious at best and I have VERY sincere doubta that that is his Twitter I believe I loomed up his facebook and twitter when it was going down and it was something more akin to ftaafee (however you spell his name).

Not an area of interest of mine. I don't need to see his Twitter or Facebook accounts, I've seen him interviewed and he's not exactly shy about his opinions.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Since when did you need to have affiliations with racist groups to actually be one?

ps. And, of course the source is biased. They want to see Zimmerman caught out for his lies, or at least shown up for the less than heroic figure he's been made out to be by his fan club.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I would say just get over it allready. But that's been said. I would say stop the stupid, that's been said. I will say I am damn sick of being labeled a racist because I side with GZ or I live in the south. Us folks in the south do not get a fair shake when it comes to slinging that racist tag around. WE ARE ALL A LITTLE RACIST whether you want to admit it or not. ALL of us, white ,black, asian, American Indian, What ever the hell you are somebody somewhere will dislike you, that;s a given. It;s been this way since the dawn of time and it will be this way long after these keyboards go silent.

Until there's a worldwide case of color blindness, it is what it is. Until we as humans stop finding ways to seperate ourselves from one another, we will allways have this issue. It is what it is and I dont see change coming anytime soon. Any of you have a different take?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You don't have to be a racist to support Zimmerman. You don't even have to be a gun owner's rights advocate to support him. You just have to be gullible enough to believe everything he said in his defence of his actions the night he killed Trayvon Martin completely unnecessarily. If you want to believe the evidence corroborates his claims, you have to be either none too bright, or you have some kind of personal investment in accepting his see-through lies.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If you want to believe the evidence corroborates his claims, you have to be either none too bright, or you have some kind of personal investment in accepting his see-through lies.

Calling the Kettle Black are we. . .?

I expect as much coming from you.

Speaking of a Lack of Brightness .. . .

How don't you get it?

The evidence that was used to acquit Zimmerman had Absolutely Nothing to do with Anything he said. Even If he was a Pathological Liar it still had NOTHING to do with the evidence. This has been made Very Clear to You time and time again.

Even mentally challenged children are able to grasp basic concepts. Why can't you?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

So, let me see if I've got this straight. Nothing Zimmerman said in his defence has anything to do with him being innocent or not, or are you making some more subtle kind of point?

ps. And, you're the one who can't seem to grasp the concept that if Zimmerman had to lie about any part of his account, there is no reason to believe any of it that isn't independently corroborated.

pps. Also, evidence wasn't used to acquit Zimmerman, there just wasn't the evidence for a dubious jury to convict him on. That doesn't make him innocent and can easily be explained by the lack of effort from Sanford PD to look for that evidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Did Trayvon Martin have any connection to those people before he died? Did George Zimmerman have a friendly relationship with a known racist pos, whose address he used as part of his story for why he JUST HAD TO kill a teenager?

If a person was facing a child abuse charge and his most vocal defender was a person who was known to have a predilection for young children, would that not normally raise red flags among those interested in the facts of such matters? Yet, when Zimmerman's best buddy on the housing estate drops clear hints of his disliking of blacks, and Zimmerman's own brother shows himself as another racist pos, we are hearing people say crap like "Well, I've got racist friends, and I'm not a racist!"

BS! If you aren't clearly distancing yourself from such people's influence, you can't hate their ideas that much.

ps. Here's the concept explained via the medium of song.

www.youtube.com...

well coming from a convicted felon, a violent convicted felon, i might add, which you admitted to in another thread.and who has friends that are still criminals, your words from another thread. i can go and pull them if you want it might take a little bit.
according to the op, we need to know that. so your support of TM is meaningless,
how can we take the word of a convicted felon, who hangs out with criminals seriously.

and if you would think about those who i mentioned those that have criminal back grounds how could we take their word seriously.

edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Willtell
According to Mother Jones, ...

You can stop right there. That was enough to
about.
Just deal with the truth of it ... Zimmerman isn't a racist. Martin was a thug. The end.

LOL, GZ's defender is a "racist trying to incite racial hate" but Al Sharpton who actually created a fraud case with Tawana Brawley was not down there to incite hate?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Why is it that Martin supporters ignore the facts presented in the trial and resort to calling people that disagree with them all sorts of undeserved names? Dude ... Martin was a thug. The facts in the trial prove Zimmerman not guilty. Just accept it and/or deal with it and move on.

WHY is this useless thread 6 pages long?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I have nothing invested in this incident but the time I choose to give to it. My past and present affiliations have nothing to do with this discussion, except in how my associations with them have helped form my opinions on how people with criminal tendencies act in lots of different situations. If you wanted to know what it was like in jail, who would you prefer your information off, somebody who'd been there and wouldn't give you any bs, or someone who'd heard how rough it was from a friend of a friend? My experiences with these people has given me an insight into the world they inhabit that someone who has lived out in the sticks their whole life is never going to understand fully.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join