It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EA Games or worship of an old deity?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi to all ATSers,

As usual I the following appeared to me crystal clear in ym mind as i was doing some research into the origin of humanity. Being around 4000 years B.C. I was into searching about old Mesopotamian Deities. Guess what? Ea is the name of a around (with reserve of course) 4000 years old deity named in modern language Enki.

Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is a god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Canaanites, Hittites and Hurrians. He was the deity of crafts (gašam); mischief; water, seawater, lakewater (a, aba, ab), intelligence (gestú, literally "ear") and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make bear).

You remember the saying ? " Ea games, challenge everything"
It seems to make some sense in the context of a deity do not you think?

Here is a first picture of the logo

Here is a second one which seems to fit in more in the context.

So EA Games is electronic arts ??? This is yours to decide ATSers.

Thruthseek3r

edit on 6-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Why bother.

edit on 6-8-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Why bother.

edit on 6-8-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Simply because the truth shall prevail at any cost. If humanity is to be set free in any ways I believe this will be by finding the truth which is scattered everywhere, simple words, hard to put in practice ... or not ?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Electronic Arts is owned by the #1 manipulator of children's minds... Disney

Disney MK-Ultra connections

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
EA makes some terrible games. If its in the game its in the game. Yea Right

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I may just have been on ATS too long, but I really don't see any connection here other than one that someone desperately wants to see.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As a Gamer I want to let you know your really pushing the limits with this one... Plausible? Meh~ I've seen weirder in games. In form of weapons and artifacts, even story lines used.... I guess anything is possible.... But, sadly I don't think so....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
I really don't see any connection here.

You aren't SUPPOSED to see any connections.

I believe that is why they are called "conspiracies"...

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I started to consider the ridiculous possibility that EA sports programmed their games to anger the gamer. I stopped playing NBA live in 2005 due to what seemed to be repeatedly absurd and frustrating occurrences. Upon trying a recent Madden game, I was quickly reminded why I swore to never play EA sports games again.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It looks like you're trying to make something out of nothing. To be honest I never understood how companies like EA could be Satanic or evil.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Disney MK-Ultra connections

Very interesting, I never thought of linking Ea with Disney, but it could really be possible and it would not be impressed considering how well established TPTB actually really is, more than mind-blowing.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
It looks like you're trying to make something out of nothing. To be honest I never understood how companies like EA could be Satanic or evil.

Satan, Lucifer or the Dragon are mere symbols in religion for the ones who are truly in the known behind the scene. I remember a post where an ATSer mentioned Satan is technology and I think it could be true. Magick in the end is simply a word given for a misunderstood science which has a big technological gap between it and the current level of mainstream science in society.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Um...

No, they are not. Electronic Arts is an independent, publicly traded, corporation.

About Electronic Arts

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's interesting, but I would have to respectfully disagree with you. I know different religious people over the years have interpreted the bible differently. But I don't believe and just enjoy to learn what others believe in for fun. I know in Hebrew Satan means 'adversary' which I feel could have a wide range of interpretations. But I don't think Satan is related to science or technology.

Even though I'm skeptical, I would love to hear more about this. Reminds me how many people believed the mark of the beast will be a microchip implanted in the body. Also what to be mean about dragon? I think one of the best of the bible?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm open to correction, but as far as I understand it, for any symbol to be successful there should be three components: a sender, a receiver, and a message. The suggestion is the sender is a whole company (or are you saying 1 advertising designer?) that worships a deity. Can you provide support as to the whole company or one person's intentions? The message would be the god's name. And the receiver is...apparently the original poster? Unless one believes the symbol holds power without being received. On the second picture, there are symbols and a diagram. Can you interpret? To say that EA (company) is Ea (the god) or worshipers thereof looks like it needs more data points to correlate than two English letters that happen to be similar to a translated god's name.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is so dumb.

You don't even have anything to back up a connection. Any company with "EA" is going to be some reference to an obscure mythological figure? Try harder.

EA changes their logo depending on the game. One for the Sims, another for Crysis, ect. That is just another logo from one of their many games.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Therefore I posit that you are a form of communication system used in a gaming arena.

Truth Seeker.

TS.

Also known as Team Speak.

Truth at ANY cost... even at the cost of sanity.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
As a Gamer I want to let you know your really pushing the limits with this one... Plausible? Meh~ I've seen weirder in games. In form of weapons and artifacts, even story lines used.... I guess anything is possible.... But, sadly I don't think so....

Not much time spent studying the idea about the "underworld" in several of the old civilizations and at large, may fix that "I don't think so" mode.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join