It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EA Games or worship of an old deity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Phoenix267
It looks like you're trying to make something out of nothing. To be honest I never understood how companies like EA could be Satanic or evil.

That second logo looks damn evil to me.

Do you understand those occult symbols? I sure don't.

I cannot explain these symbols in much details, but I can tell you that they are related somewhat to a magick writing of some sort it could be rune symbols or something else, but it definitely is related to the occult.

Thruthseek3r

Further, it may be related to justifying world domination and ultimate control of the masses.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Phoenix267
It looks like you're trying to make something out of nothing. To be honest I never understood how companies like EA could be Satanic or evil.

That second logo looks damn evil to me.

Do you understand those occult symbols? I sure don't.

I cannot explain these symbols in much details, but I can tell you that they are related somewhat to a magick writing of some sort it could be rune symbols or something else, but it definitely is related to the occult.

Thruthseek3r

Further, it may be related to justifying world domination and ultimate control of the masses.

Yes it would make sense indeed but they are already defeated because in no way they can control the spirit of every single person on this planet.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, was hitting a bit close to home during some aspects of the game for me...

Between the songs played by the lutemen, and etc, just WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'll play to the op's wants. Yeah electronic arts. Just those 2 words thrown together tells us that all our reality is, is an electrical plane of diversely condensed energy to create a world of art.

Now ask yourselves if the ancients knew that? Coincidence?
edit on 8-8-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Unfortunately, I happen to disagree with you there. Did you check out the Welcome to Salem thread. Not to get overly paranoid here, but did you check out the visualization thread of WiFi? Does it occur to you that there is a chip in absolutely every device, now, in your home, much less your cell phone, and the environment is saturated with them?

Control of the masses, IMHO, is currently going on. I see it every day in people, acting out of "character" (their own) without a moment's hesitation nor even wondering why.

As I said they are about re-creating a world, with their own values, which will not be shared, and utilizing your energy to do so. Being that the case, the wouldn't even need overt control over you. I.E. the games, seen as harmless....
edit on 8-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I happen to disagree with you there. Did you check out the Welcome to Salem thread. Not to get overly paranoid here, but did you check out the visualization thread of WiFi? Does it occur to you that there is a chip in absolutely every device, now, in your home, much less your cell phone, and the environment is saturated with them?

Control of the masses, IMHO, is currently going on. I see it every day in people, acting out of "character" (their own) without a moment's hesitation nor even wondering why.

As I said they are about re-creating a world, with their own values, which will not be shared, and utilizing your energy to do so. Being that the case, the wouldn't even need overt control over you. I.E. the games, seen as harmless....
edit on 8-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

They might try using many sources of energy but I have a way of stopping them to do so, the secret is the spirit.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If that is so, then I commend you and congratulate you. However, YOU wrote this thread and breached the question, and so I must assume with the above answer, you know more than you are saying. And in my book, that is duplicitous, at best......

How about sharing said secret for people to protect themselves. Otherwise what was the point here......flushing out those who have no earthly idea?
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
BTW, I'm no star hoochie....but this is your thread, and you are asking us to consider your train of thought and take time out to reply to you.....and I see quite a few responses here which you have not starred, and therfore, respected people listening and replying to you.

Not trying to be hostile, just sayin'....it's a matter of etiquette that if you ask for our attention and we give it and travel down the path of your intellect, the least you can do is recognize our time....thought, thinking and typing to go with you on this trip.
Tetra

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

BTW, I'm no star hoochie....but this is your thread, and you are asking us to consider your train of thought and take time out to reply to you.....and I see quite a few responses here which you have not starred, and therfore, respected people listening and replying to you.

Not trying to be hostile, just sayin'....it's a matter of etiquette that if you ask for our attention and we give it and travel down the path of your intellect, the least you can do is recognize our time....thought, thinking and typing to go with you on this trip.
Tetra

I star some replies of course, but if you are taking your time to reply just in order to get a star, this is not the best place to do so. I do respect people for taking their time in replying into this thread but I consider respect and star to a reply two completely different things.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Tetra

I star some replies of course, but if you are taking your time to reply just in order to get a star, this is not the best place to do so. I do respect people for taking their time in replying into this thread but I consider respect and star to a reply two completely different things.

Thruthseek3r

Not manipulating in any such manner. It's a simple matter of etiquette when asking people to consider, give quality responses and take their time. So sad you think I have some ulterior, timing, issue, for you couldn't be wrong, and I th ink the quality of my posts to your thread answers that quite well....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Tetra

Thruthseek3r

Not manipulating in any such manner. It's a simple matter of etiquette when asking people to consider, give quality responses and take their time. So sad you think I have some ulterior, timing, issue, for you couldn't be wrong, and I th ink the quality of my posts to your thread answers that quite well....

Perfectly, sorry for the previous post but i was in bad mood as i am a T.I., having a hard time sometimes here you know so just to let you know, it's nothing personal, but it is what it is.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Enough said, that I understand completely.
Tetra

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JameSimon

Originally posted by JameSimon
Why would EA games bother with a deity? The "Electronic Arts" corporate logo had the name written in full, the original one, and the symbol was more like E0A. Now it's not a deity, it's a Greek Symbol no?

Everything seems to be a conspiracy... I don't know how some people don't believe we live in a reality TV show.

PS: Cannot post pictures now.

Because on the top of everything, the ones who truly owns the planet are worshipers of dark entities, users of black magic. John Dee, 007 his secret signature was Queen Elizabeth secret informant. Aleister Crowley, was contacting the Lams, entities similar to the greys and doing sacrifice to receive privileged information from pan-dimensional entities.

A conspiracy going on worldwide possibly.

Why is everything a conspiracy? Why do you say we are being run by those who worship dark entities/users of black magic? The world is run by money, not black magic. EA games is not a conspiracy, it's a company that wants to make a profit, like every business.

If you told me that the world is run by a bunch of sociopathic CEO's and bankers then I would have to agree. Stop reading conspiracy books and go outside for a change.

My friend, i have to sadly inform, as an old practitioner of magick, I was nearly coming to a point where i would engage in invocation of spirits before stopping everything. It led me to understand the world as it is today and the reason why there is a so small elite which runs the world today might be in part because of this.

Here is a thread describing what partly happened during WW II and the occult implicated during this war. Here is a second thread on the topic much more precisely on the Hitler's involvement with the occult, Thule society and more.

Maybe I am right, maybe I am wrong on the topic of Ea, an old deity named Enki, but there is no question on my part as to if or not the world leaders are involved in the occult, dark occultist definitely are doing their evil deeds being the scene.

Thruthseek3r

And why should the "occult" be "Evil"? Is this a religious topic? Regarding your "magic" practices, maybe you should visit a psychologist, just to make sure you're not delusional. Why is the world yet to see credible sources of "magic" practices, spirits and miracles? Why is the "occult" evil and the rest "good"? I really do not understand why someone would believe that we are being run by occult forces and practices. We are run by money and greed, that's about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is no connection AT ALL to some, ancientgodoftheseachucknorriszombiemonsterchittychittybangbangtinfoilhatpippeylongstalkingpuffthemajicdragonsuperreligiondontdrinkthekoolaid-ninjahors e.

Stop the madness, its just a crappy company that makes even crappier (spelling??) games.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
...........Anyway some real light on the subject for the OP from someone with 0 posts, I personally think you are onto something, and here is why. I signed up to this site just to fill you in on some more details, i have been a occult practitioner and learned UNinitiated scholar in the Egyptian mystery schools for almost 20 years, now that I am on this site i hope to fill in alot of blanks for people and this is a great place to start, you are perfectly onto something with EA GAMES well done, now here is why:

WARNING THIS IS NOT A TROLL, THIS WILL READ STRANGE AND SOUND FICTION, LET ME ASSURE YOU THIS IS ALL 100% ACCURATE AND TRUTHFULL, DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH IT, REFRAIN FROM TROLLING ME PLEASE FOR I WILL NEVER SHARE AGAIN !!
(This is my first post of this nature online if you cant respect the information i bring you simple dont read it, refrences have been given)

The short story is EA (Prince Enki) IS ALOT MORE important than anyone realizes, ancient Sumerian texts tell us that EA being Prince Enki is really our CREATOR, or should i say our real god. Basically EA was the son of the ruler put in charge of this solar system you know him as (YHWA, Jehova) but his real name is ANU (ANUBUS) a DOGHEAD alien from the dogstar system known as a KANNINE (Cannanite, Cannine, Cannible). Now PRINCE EA(ENKI) he was known as the HEAD DNA TECHNICIAN and was put in charge with creating a workforce on this planet... he creater us (hense why they call him the father of goyim (non jewish alien humanity, cattle).............
Now to put a long story story short Enki and his brother fought over us because enkis brother called ENLIL was a tyrant who would work ENKI's creations into the ground for the very reason of killing them he was a sadistic pig apparently, so enki got pissed at this and took a bunch and taught them the secrets to the universe hense the first mystery schools where created..... so some # went on, fights wars, angry reptilian queens and greys visting, cant really remember what happened after that i think ENLIL found out what EA did and then to punish him changed his name with mass brainwashing from EA(ENKI) to BL (double it to make it worse BLBL) = BAAL or the DEVIL, when in reality the devil is nothing less then our saviour and creator..... yes strange right, up to this day: the rumour is i think the KANNINES ( ANU, and his children) fled this solar system and the queens put the greys in charge i think....

in regards to the logo, i must admit the way they write EA with the broken E looks like some old hebrew, and the circle is perfect symbolism for the a star of david that is spining to create a perfect circle in sacred geometry representing a single cell organism or such...

anyway the point being EA is not just some old god... EA is the father of all GOYIM our FATHER(creator) form the HEAVENS(sky).
ANU is the father of all JEWS (MOORS, SUN KISSED, BLACKS, NOT ASHKANZI IMPERSONATORS REAL ISRAELITE).
So let the flames begin here i await all the hate comments that come my way....

-Scott
(p.s im not one of those angry black guys.... you know the type.... i have little malanin... in a exiled albino like most reading this, just one who knows the truth, btw this information has been out there for 20+ years just noone cares to look.)

More Info / Reference:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (THE TERRA PAPERS WORTH A READ)
www.henrymakow.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-2-2015 by console because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2015 by console because: had to quote the douch before me cant let people think that is a acceptable way to act.

edit on 7-2-2015 by console because: to add logo infomation and fix spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
I started to consider the ridiculous possibility that EA sports programmed their games to anger the gamer. I stopped playing NBA live in 2005 due to what seemed to be repeatedly absurd and frustrating occurrences. Upon trying a recent Madden game, I was quickly reminded why I swore to never play EA sports games again.

That's just a product of their lack of overhaul. They don't actually change much from year to year except the window dressing. The basic engine more or less stays the same. So if it was broke one year, it's likely going to stay broke the next.

EA - If it's broke, it's working as intended.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You do realize that EA is a publisher, not a developer, right? They don't actually make the games they sell.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD

With their sports games, they set the schedule of release, and the only way it can be done is to basically cut and paste the basic engines with an update to statistics.

So yeah, it's more or less how EA does things that dictates why and how the sports games don't change much.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thruthseek3r
You remember the saying ? " Ea games, challenge everything"
It seems to make some sense in the context of a deity do not you think?

I don't doubt it.

The parallel is even made more obvious in Star Craft II series.

What EA represented is the ancient struggle between Matriarchal and Patriarchal societies. Whose saga of the losing side - the matriarchy was erased from history and women made subjects to men.

The winning Patriarchal society vilified matriarchy so the matriarchal Zerg is the enemy in the game and the Protoss actually represented Proto-Judaism (Pharisee) which originated from Babylon.

In fact, some of the tribal names in Protoss are also found in the Bible.
edit on 8-2-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Also, it's not just EA.

Note Starcraft 2 game by EA also made TONS of references to Star Trek and guess what? Transformers.

Not surprising when the original Japanese creators of Transformers and the Japanese are so fond of Jewish Kabbalist themes in their scripts. Star Trek also had tons of Jewish themes...

...And all Jewish roads lead to Babylon...

The theme sells quite well because it is not fiction but a propaganda of our dark reality

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join