It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by micmerci

Personally, I would disagree with this statement as well. I think those who run the world do have a god which would not categorize them as atheists.
You are right,they have the Devil inside them.

You can call it that. I call it an insanely enhanced ego with dualistic notion that only themselves are important and all others are not. But then I call the behaviour ego-demonic.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You can call it that. I call it an insanely enhanced ego with dualistic notion that only themselves are important and all others are not. But then I call the behaviour ego-demonic.

Either way is evil.

We must remember that no war will end until justice was made,and has happened in the second world war,when ended.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by piequal3because14

I know more moral athiests than I do moral Christians. People who do good things out of the kindness of their heart not through some desire to please big papa in the sky.
This means that in a way they are believers.

So if an athiest commits a good act, its because their secretly religious? That's a bit of no win situation for the athiest.

Not really since there is something more even if atheists do not believe it and I think you are measured on what you do not what you believe (at least from my experiance with the unknown/paranormal).
. Even atheists can find the source of the religious beliefs no matter what the religious say.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But you are accusing myself, along with others, of being influenced or possessed by demonic forces just because we have chosen independence. You are calling us a grave threat to humanity because apparently, since we're not allied with you, we are clearly opposed to you...? I am an atheist. I have morals, I have friends, and I have feelings. But that is not enough for you, I guess. I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment to you. But I'm even more sorry that your god would inspire such an attitude in you. I had hoped that, even if your inspiration comes from the imagination, it would provide a more productive degree of guidance than this.
edit on 1-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil. In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many". So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo. Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

I cant beleive i just read that.

i hope youre not serious, but if you are i might consider turning to god just to pray for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You are calling us a grave threat to humanity because apparently, since we're not allied with you, we are clearly opposed to you...?
I don't have and do not need allies, I am one soldier of my army with one soldier.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am an atheist. I have morals, I have friends, and I have feelings. But that is not enough for you, I guess. I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment to you.
You are no more an atheist because you have failed to convert one to atheism.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Either way is evil.

We must remember that no war will end until justice was made,and has happened in the second world war,when ended.

But atheist or christian does not tell you if you do have the enhanced ego with dualistic notion. The viewpoint is not the important thing but how you are inside. There are atheists saints and there are Christian souls that are lost on such a level that they will have to spend a long time finding their way home.

I myself have a big problem with how Islam is being used now days but that does not mean all muslim are bad or that all muslim are saints.
edit on 1-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I myself have a big problem with how Islam is being used now days but that does not mean all muslim are bad or that all muslim are saints.
Converging religions it's not the key to the truth,because today God is no religion.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

...Um, no. One, I'm not entirely certain I failed, not that I really care. He has bigger things to worry about right now. Two, I don't recognize any gods, nor do I want to. That qualifies me as an atheist.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

...Um, no. One, I'm not entirely certain I failed, not that I really care. He has bigger things to worry about right now. Two, I don't recognize any gods, nor do I want to. That qualifies me as an atheist.

I have morals, I have friends, and I have feelings.
The two doesn't match.

A person with morals do care.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You said atheists run the world. I said ... PROVE IT.
So show us all how atheists run the world. Where's the proof?

I don't know about rest of the world, but in the western civilization the proof is in the public school curriculum.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The two doesn't match.

Are you saying that because I recognize no gods and don't want to, I can't have morals or feelings or friends?

Or are you saying that I must care if I failed or not? I don't care if my friend recognizes a god. Right now, his religion is the least of his concerns, as I said before.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The two doesn't match.

Are you saying that because I recognize no gods and don't want to, I can't have morals or feelings or friends?

Or are you saying that I must care if I failed or not? I don't care if my friend recognizes a god. Right now, his religion is the least of his concerns, as I said before.
If you have morals you care.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If he recognizes a god or not? No, not at all. See, it is my firm belief that we don't need gods to be happy. All we need is our dreams. And believe it or not, gods are not at all necessary to have dreams.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If he recognizes a god or not? No, not at all. See, it is my firm belief that we don't need gods to be happy. All we need is our dreams. And believe it or not, gods are not at all necessary to have dreams.
There is only one God because we dreamed the same dream,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There is only one God because we dreamed the same dream,

Inconclusive doesn't even begin to describe that claim.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I believe in spirituality. Spirituality unites while religion divides. Most religious folks I know or have met in this town or any place aren't very open-minded. They're very rude, try and argue saying that they know the way when their not very happy with their life and you can see it. Most people I've met outside of religion are very happy, have great morals, extremely friendly and are very open to everything. Don't get me wrong there are some religious folks I've came across who are open to everything and do and live by the bible.

Going around saying "atheists rule the world" without evidence is clearly naive. Saying that all atheists have a problem discerning right from wrong is very judgemental and inappropriate. Every being in the universe knows right from wrong since birth. Example: When I was a kid, before knowing anything about religion or "god", I clearly understood right from wrong. Many kids I've met understand the concept well. Unlike the few who say otherwise.

I'm not an atheist. I'm not agnostic. Most atheists or agnostics had a religious background.(like myself) Most people in eastern countries don't refer to themselves as "Buddhist" or "Taoist". That's what westerners refer to them as. Most of the time they're spiritualists. Not religious.

I know more people who aren't religious who care more about people, the environment, animals, you name it, MORE than most who claim to be religious. Don't get me wrong, there are few religious folks out there who care as well.

Just because someone who happens to be an atheist and does something good out of kindness doesn't mean for one second that they're secretly religious..that's absurd. I like doing things out of kindness. To show people there is still compassion in the world. To show people that not everyone is bad. Isn't that what you were taught growing up? Be kind and courteous to others. Show respect for mankind and life itself regardless of race or religion. I do it out of kindness, not for some "deity".

Where do you stand? What category do you fall under??

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

I fall into the category that a belief in "GOD" is not necessary to know "good from evil".
How can be that?

I thought that a certain habit was extinct.

What? What habit?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Inconclusive doesn't even begin to describe that claim.
AfterInfinity,your mobile phone doesn't work because of this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will be hard for you to understand.

I can feel the empty spaces around you,fill your heart with Love and you will feel an feeling from Heaven,given by me.

From tomorrow your phone will work back again.

Might actually be somewhat cheaper, as well. I have little faith that ANYTHING will bring back my phone, but it's worth a try. These things have a time limit, you know, and I fear I may have already passed mine

Because I decided so.,because you have a little faith,as your words have spoken.

Have a little faith,and after that ,that feeling will fill your heart and you will have money to buy as much rice you want.

Because not long ago I have promised you that you will believe.

Because God loves you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join