It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim message to the Pope and Vatican regarding the Feminine Divine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

lol

Then there's that.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

It would have basis on TK and RV then, both would be aspects of it. I'm a communicator, zero in on crafts and have greetings, get messages, encouragement. Can sense where they are and in reality not searching for them, they greet or connect to me and reveal themselves so to speak. I go about my day, put no effort into it, try to bend down my antenna and mangle it, as its a nuisance....Anyway, its the project to another part that's hard, the receiving is very easy.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That is how you sell a message from on high.

I am sorry, but the bar is already pretty high. Internet posts just are not going to cut it on the "Message from God" front for me anymore.

My request and offer stand. I get wings and a flaming sword, i will believe in whatever you want me to believe and smite whatever you want me to smite.

Simple man, simple terms.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by TheOd

It would have basis on TK and RV then, both would be aspects of it.

Plausible, everything follows laws, everyone are required to obey them. Spirit physics and the laws thereof bind them as our natural laws bind us. I'll drop you a telepathic thought after I pass over and understand this better.

I'm a communicator, zero in on crafts and have greetings, get messages, encouragement. Can sense where they are as well. Anyway, its the project to another part that's hard, the receiving is very easy.

I just want to get my mother to tip a table or show up in seance.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

You're relating to the passing over? Its real in the living too, or the corporal by our understanding, which is what I'm getting at Sorry for the misunderstanding. Both situations really.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know what i want....what i really want.

I want God or whatever, to skype me.

I am serious, my computer functions as a two way communication device. It's personal, it's intimate.

If God or some other being was to appear in a Skype window on my computer screen i would be more then happy to interact with it, worship it, hell i will obey it's every wild whim.

Hell, they can even use the likeness of Alan Rickman for all i care.

Simply Skype me and i will listen. That is certainly not out of the realm of powers of the almighty is it?
Certainly that is not a burning bush, or a booming voice from the sky.
I would do it, i would listen.

Know why?

Skype isn't installed on my computer.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by TheOd

You're relating to the passing over? Its real in the living too, or the corporal by our understanding, which is what I'm getting at Sorry for the misunderstanding. Both situations really.

I'm speaking of the death of the physical body and the transitioning back home to my/our ethereal selves.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by ctophil

Maybe he channeled it with his own way of speaking, but I believe the general message is what's important. The Feminine should not be suppressed. The general message stems from one who cares

edit on 2-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

The Heavenly Hosts (The Elohim, Angels, Ascended Beings, etc.) always choose very carefully who they deliver messages to on Earth. They don't choose a person unless he or she has a pretty clear mind that can bring the purity of the message to others. Sure, our minds can still color it differently but not to the extent of the message portrayed in this forum. I do agree that God does want equality for man and woman, because in actuality we are all One. However, just like a religion as the Catholic Church, a being as a Devil, for example, can teach with mixed lies and truths in order to disguise their true self. If you go around and preach a total message of death and destruction all day, would you have a large following?

No, too obvious, but there is the other great determiner/manipulator; the use of FEAR in its doctrines, who best typifiies this tactic? The devil hiding under someones dress.
edit on 4-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I understand how each, you and the op, have given, quit a bit of thought and an intelligent pondering of the evidence available to us mere humans, and have formed some opinion. What i don't understand is insisting this explanation of our lives and existence, comes from the ultimate creator, and that through you has tipped us off. enlightened. warned, coached, or otherwise communicated it's intentions. It really comes down to faith don't it? Belief allows a jump in vibration,(of course if you believe in that level of vibration thing.) to get a glimpse of who knows what.

I prefer to stick with what is is immediately evident. You find yourself living knowing you are going to die.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Well I don't fully know how Born's presenting his, or what is going to happen, for this thread is as if something is about to happen and Im not sure on that.

But for me, everything I post is for a few reasons: 1. to share. For as you journey and share your discoveries, both in contact from ufology (for the suppression team that enslaves humanity and starves most of the world is not going to win. If I died tomorrow, my regret would be to have done nothing to share what I can, so I pour it out).
There is also a reason for sharing.

Outer is a mirror so when you give and are transparent, your rules inside change, so your HS/Spirit/Source shares and is transparent with you. Give and you will receive.

2. I am pushed inside, to share. Like a river that flows.

3. Due to the surveillance, which was intense at times, well aware that every post gets through to them. Good! I have a lot to say to them and my letters to the leaders wouldn't get past the aids. So....may they truly glimpse humanity, the Higher Love and Guidance from above have a better plan for this earth, and giving them a chance to make U-Turns. Since I'm being monitored then I'm giving my all for those who can do something significant to start to make this world better.

4. The nudges and answers others get, from both, lifelong memories, awakening, contact, and inner seeking. I've prayed and sought for years....you might not get the same answers when you seek within for years, but you will wake up, you will deprogram if you ask your soul to help you see through it, and/or Source.

I want everyone to seek within them and so if they are hearing A B C from the world around them, how on earth will they ever even think of D E F and so on, when the answers aren't the first 3. People need to share what they have experienced and learn, and learn from each other, and from inner Teacher, Self and Source, not from the 1% of the 1%, for their fruits are already known, so we need to run from the programming, its not good.

Without doing your best to share and speak up, when the world is in such a state of horrific slaver control and starvation, wars, tyranny, everything poisoned with the intent to harm, those who aren't sharing, are going to regret it. Not everyone can pound the pavement, or has the same opportunities to start a resource center or media center, or a way to get info out, you have to do what you are inspired to do, when you seek.

When you report for duty to your own soul, or under the stars, How Can I Help? for the situation around you is urgent.

Again when everyone is given A B C, and the world is going to hell, I don't even call that free will.

They talk about secrecy, Christ said to shine our lamp without a shade on it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All their fault??

WE ARE MANY, YET WE DO NOTHING!

It is by our inaction that evil is allowed to exist.

You speak out of the depth of your knowledge. WE ARE ALL guilty of allowing evil to persist.

NONE of us can sit back and say 'Not my fault, what can we do?' Cause this is exactly why the powerful are such, and why this world has turned to #.

This is the exact disconnected nature that causes all the problems of this Earth.

We are ALL responsible for the state the world. NONE of us are INNOCENT.

The problem with the punishment that we do, that you say is 'all we do'; is that none truly Divine are involved in such a system.

To both you an Thornesblood read the truth of the Job 38

JOB: 38

1. Passer of the 'I am who is, we are who are', the supplanter, supported by the wind of the heavens, now declares;

2. “To whom soever darkens by counsel to accommodate themselves, without fair judgement.”

3. "Take courage to prevent as those of breeding and demand of those; to answer thee;"

4. “Where you the founder of Earth? Ask whether they have knowledge of balance.”

5. “Who decided your measure of understanding, or of whom watches from above this world?”

6. “On what spiritual basis is financial settlement decided, or who is to be stoned thereby decided?”

7. “Bring forth the balance; guide of judgement and prosperity for all children of the Gods.”

8. “From all who sealed off opulence through connection, to that from before they were born.”

It also goes on to say in 12. "The supplanter will also behold the Earthly wisdom, by which you will know your place.”

Guess who the supplanters are?

The Elohim now awoken who can see the truth of such things.

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM, WE WOULD ALREADY BE FREE.

Wake up to yourselves.

You're all asleep behind the wheel.

Originally posted by starheart

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by starheart

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"GOD" is inside you.

Skype yourself and you'll be closer than you have ever been before.

Happy with that fertilizer man?

Originally posted by Thorneblood
You know what i want....what i really want.

I want God or whatever, to skype me.

I am serious, my computer functions as a two way communication device. It's personal, it's intimate.

If God or some other being was to appear in a Skype window on my computer screen i would be more then happy to interact with it, worship it, hell i will obey it's every wild whim.

Hell, they can even use the likeness of Alan Rickman for all i care.

Simply Skype me and i will listen. That is certainly not out of the realm of powers of the almighty is it?
Certainly that is not a burning bush, or a booming voice from the sky.
I would do it, i would listen.

Know why?

Skype isn't installed on my computer.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you still believe that 'Jesus' is your salvation, and have no idea of the truth of your own Divine nature; then I cannot help you at this stage.

You are so far from knowing the truth of God that you wouldn't believe it if it slapped you in the face.

Our species doesn't even understand the fundamentals of 'balance', THIS is why we do not function correctly. This is why we are unfit to dispense Justice. This is why the whole system needs to be changed.

But all are too blind to see the truth of those deceiving them. All are too blind to look inside themselves, into their hearts and know the truth of the Divine feminine of Love.

So we exist in the Masculine, with cold-hearted emotionless fools quoting words from a Bible they know nothing ab out, speculating on what they 'think' it means, posturing holiness; whilst promoting hatred.

Just like the correctly interpreted story of the Rich man and Lazarus; which is actually about Peter stealing the Church from Mary.

30. Peter said, “Please Father, God of men; but if one from the dead appears to them, they will repent.”

31. He answered, “If they do not hear the water-bearers and their council, then not even if the dead should rise, will they be persuaded.”

MOSES: Drawn out of Water. Water is Earthly Wisdom.

Christians are so far from understanding their own book, they are like primary school children who never graduate cause they do not learn the lessons contained in their book.

EVERY DAY I unlock another encoded teaching of your very own book. And they are DAMNING to the church.

There are messages encoded inside their own Bible, that damn the Christian/Catholic Church.

The Church would HAVE TO KNOW THIS!

This is why they hide the rest of the documents in their archives, cause they knew those such as myself were coming, who could decode the truth.

Well guess what Pope. I'm coming for you and your Vatican council.

Those at the top have the furthest to fall. Their fall shall be great!

edit on 5-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You miss the point. The true interpretation of the Bible states clearly, who the church belongs to.

IT TELLS THEM IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT IT MUST BE HANDED OVER! What type of affect you think that will have on those who disbelieve the truth that is given them.

The Vatican know of this very well. They know it is coming. This is why the Prophecy of the Popes makes this pope the final pope.

Cause he will be. For it is to be handed over, as is stated in the very Book they use to support their Bible.

Who are the truly righteous of this world? Those who seek truth in books they can see obviously don't hold the virtue they claim to?

Or those who KNOW the truth, suppress it and LIE to a billion people. Your Vatican KNOW THE TRUTH! They just choose not to tell you. For it is more profitable that way.

Disproving your Bible isn't a matter of parading it around in front of those who read from it and have no understanding of the words.

Its a matter of turning up on the doorstep of the Vatican and DEMANDING THE KEYS TO 'GODS' HOUSE BACK. CAUSE IT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM.

GOSPEL OF THOMAS (Which is actually MARY - Didymos Judas Thomas means 'FEMALE TWIN, PRAISED AS, MALE TWIN).

I have decoded this. But I'll give you the simpleton version. Let me just assure you that it basically says. The Church NO LONGER BELONGS TO THE VATICAN. It belongs to those who decode the Biblical texts. Such as Daniel, Job, Exodus, Genesis, Revelations and most importantly THOMAS.

Guess what I have done my friend. Your religion is done! They need tell the truth THEMSELVES, or be forced to admit it when the world finds out..

21 Mary said to Jesus, "Whom are Your disciples like?"
He said, "They are like children who have settled in a field
which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will
say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their
presence in order to let them have back their field and give it
back to them. Therefore I say to you, if the owner of a house
knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his vigil before he
comes and will not let him into his house of his domain to carry
away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world.
Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to
come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely)
materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When
the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand
and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

You don't need to be a genius, or decode this verse to understand VERY WELL what it says.

Doubt me all you want. The truth is coming and it's not pretty.

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

But you don't have to wait for my translations to know such things, cause you may not even be here that long.

All the best to you my blind and deaf friend.

Enjoy the truth that now comes. Your Bible is about to be dis-proven.

Ok had a good laugh at your pathetic threat to my life.
It is obvious you hate the Bible from your very own words.
Yet you claim to post a true meaning of a Bible you obviously hate. People that hate fish don't write cookbooks on how to cook fish, and if they did nobody would buy it once they learned the author hates fish.
Who is going to rejoice at your message? Only other Bible haters such as yourself.
Such a waste if time.

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am no longer going to argue with blindly devoted foolish people in this thread.

The intention of this thread was to deliver a clear message.

That purpose has been carried out.

"Never argue with an idiot; they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Divine Justice will be delivered.

Whether you disagree or agree with the judgement is irrelevant cause it will be made and carried out by higher powers.

If your judgement was so good, the world wouldn't be the way it is today.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

All their fault??

WE ARE MANY, YET WE DO NOTHING!

You speak out of the depth of your knowledge. WE ARE ALL guilty of allowing evil to persist.

NONE of us can sit back and say 'Not my fault, what can we do?' Cause this is exactly why the powerful are such, and why this world has turned to #.

This is the exact disconnected nature that causes all the problems of this Earth.

We are ALL responsible for the state the world. NONE of us are INNOCENT.

Really? Did you mined an entire mountain? Did you burned 1/4 of the Amazonian forest? Do you support and allow this kind of actions? No.
The reason evil and the Elite still exist is not because we let them to. It's because we can't do one goddam thing about it. Now, you're gonna say: "You could revolt and throw the government down". And how do you plan that? With mere bullets and knives, against force-field surrounded tanks, and 3rd degree skin burner, and drones, and EMPs, and nuclear bombs, and developing antimatter bombs? Good luck.
Next, you're gonna suggest to speak out. You can bring to court a super-corporation, with testimonies from a thousand citizens, and the corporation is still gonna win over you. They are multi-billionaires; they can afford to get high-expensive lawyers. They can afford to bribe the judges. And the really high Elite? They can afford to threaten and silence opposition. If someone gets too loud, they silence him with "an accident", or "a cancer". And nobody knows about it, because then they invent stories, pass it on the big news, and "proves" how "delusional" and "dangerous" he was.

So, according to you, we should all be killed because of the oppressor. According to you, during the Holocaust, the Jews weren't worth saving, because they couldn't do something against Hitler. Jews and their allies too were many compared to Hitler and his army. Yet, there was more dead allies than dead SS soldiers. The Weatherman in the 70s and 80s tried to take down the government. Thousands of weatherman died against an empty court bombed and ten (max) soldiers and policeman.
So , again, according to you and "Elohim", we should pay for being helpless BEFORE the tyrant. If that is really what Elohim thinks like, then he's definitively not Elohim. Even a Supreme Being wouldn't punish the oppressed only because they can't do one goddam move. He'll punish the oppressor, the same way we killed Hitler and not the entire Jew community.

So yes, we have a problem against that type of thinking, and you can't make us stop thinking that it's fishy just by calling us "ignorant", "idiot", "foolish" and "delusional".

BTW, if really "God" is inside all of us, as you repeat it so well (which btw is a radical New Age & Satanist belief [not Satanist like Devilish, but Satanism religion]), then you channeled yourself, and not Elohim. Because Elohim would mean there's finally a God outside of us, and it would contradict your precedent statement.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Isn't one of the common qualities of God is omnipresence and yet unseen? Maybe that is how God is in all of our hearts but many don't realize. Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Incorrect. It is by the actions of a few "wicked" that "evil" exists on the face of this Earth.

Do as THEY do, which is retaliation and wars, and Evil will always survive.

edit on 7-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Originally posted by swanne
Incorrect. It is by the actions of a few "wicked" that "evil" exists on the face of this Earth.

Do as THEY do, which is retaliation and wars, and Evil will always survive.

You say don't fight against it or it will create more "evil", but if you don't fight against it and you just allow them to continue then "evil" will still exist, right?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
if you don't fight against it and you just allow them to continue then "evil" will still exist, right?

No... Because evil is subjective.

True evil exist so that one has an opportunity to adapt, to evolve. How could one adapt if no evil existed? Thus, if one understands that evil is just a force pushing mankind toward evolution, one can understand that there is no evil at the end, only forces.
Gravity is a very nasty force if you try to jump to the moon. Once you invent the rocket, then gravity isn't so intimidating after all, and one learns the gravity is not "evil", it just is a force.

At the end, if the whole of mankind is good, where can evil survive? Where can greed survive if everyone has what one wants?

edit on 8-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join