It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim message to the Pope and Vatican regarding the Feminine Divine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Through as many open channels and avenues that have been available to myself and others of the Elohim; the Vatican have for some time now been told of the Divine command issued upon them to restore the Divinity of women and to hand over their Ministry as they have been deemed unworthy to be the keepers of the spiritual world any longer.

Half the world floods by the hands of those deemed worthy to bring forth the Earthly wisdom as the 'Water-bearers' for the new Age who would take over their position to lead mankind forward in its spiritual evolution.

These were stern warnings of the power which has been 'stayed' to only a fraction of that which it is capable of. It was supposedly to illustrate the seriousness of the demand that was being made to them by God.

This has been widely and systematically ignored by those within its ranks, discounting the authority behind the order which was handed down to them.

By this they have refused to tell the world the truth about not only balance of the feminine, but about the essence of God residing inside all of us as was told within the Gnostic teachings that they attempted to stamp out of existence.

Within the publicized events taking place over the last week, were they forced to once again answer to their position on elevating women to being viewed as equals within the eyes of their Church.

This was the final chance that was offered to them as the current 'Leaders of our spiritual world' to do what they know is the right thing.

Not only was this yet again met with denial; it was met with a very rigid and definitive 'THE DOOR IS CLOSE' response from the Pope himself regarding women.

Such a stance again the command delivered to them by God themselves through the Elohim, has been interpreted as them drawing a line in the sand.

Such is something that unfortunately needs to be addressed with an equally definitive and tough response.

Therefore the Elohim on behalf of the Divine Creators, and their Armies who have long been upon us; would like to advice the Vatican and its Pope that their 'DOOR FOR DIPLOMACY IS NOW CLOSED'.

I am to inform you that your time for negotiation upon their command has passed.

Their punishment, which shall befall us all; has been decided. And it shall be delivered to them through that which they love the most.

The source of their power shall now become the very source of their destruction and undoing.

LOOK TO THE HEAVENS OF WHICH YOU LOVE TO PREACH, AND SEE WHAT YOUR ARROGANCE HAS BORN TO YOU.

All upon this Earth of religious faith or not; now hear this.

All that shall now befall mankind and this planet, was brought about by the choices made by those very same men who made themselves King, and then in their arrogance thought they could deny the will of God.

If you deny the will of God. You will know the fury and wrath of God.

All the blood shall be upon their hands. All the pain, come by their choice.
The Elohim did everything we could as the Ambassadors of Earth for the new Age, what comes is now out of our hands.

The arrogance of Christianity, has bore the vessel for its destruction.

Mans Sun no longer belongs to them.
None of ours which was given to us, now belongs to us any more.

Much love and light to all of you in whatever is now to come. XX

Simon Alexander.

POPE: DOOR 'CLOSED' ON WOMEN PRIESTS
edit on 30-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
gl hf
...scv ready.
DrChop
edit on 2011 04 09 by FluffChop because: (scv ready)

edit on 2011 04 09 by FluffChop because: (Terran)

edit on 2011 04 09 by FluffChop because: OP is OP

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
A good woman makes a good man into a better man.
A good man makes a good woman into a better woman.
Iron sharpens Iron.

Let there be no more superficial dominance of one gender above the other. Just as all men shall be weighed and measured according to their character and deeds, so to shall women, and beyond gender prejudices, all humans male or female shall be weighed and measured according to their character and deeds.

It is pure hypocrisy that men dominate matters of the spirit or flesh, for most assuredly all were born from a womb. As a child it is the female mother that we run to for comfort. And it is the goal of most men to satisfy one's own wife. It is hypocrisy to then forsake women in matters outside of the home.

A move towards gender equality in spiritual matters is much overdue.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So they have decided to punish everyone for the mistakes of a few? That doesn't seem very fair to me.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying? Who will be punished and in what way?
edit on 30-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

edit on 30-7-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Above, Eolhim is Father and Mother (producing Son). The Father is Aleph Bet (Strong House / Letters). The Mother is Aleph Mem (Strong Waters). The Son is the Word of John 1. What do you use to create Word? Letters (Aleph Bet) of DNA. There is a problem with this. All combinations in nature need a catalyst. What is this Catalyst? Water. Mother, comprised of two letters (Aleph Mem) is this water of Hydrogen. The Strong Nuclear force is the Strong House of the Father. The Mother is the Catalyst for DNA to take form into Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

What is the word Son in Hebrew? Bet (House) Nun (Seed). Christ is the house of the Seed. By combining the Father and Mother, we get letters inside the Catalyst. The mother of nature is the womb of the Son. We are aspects of the Son below as images of the same Trinity in Nature. Our DNA is the seed. The Cosmos is the Mother. Above, the Father is Elohim (All Three in One).

According to our timeline, you are correct in this thread.

Adam to Abraham is the Age of the Father (LORD). 2000 years.
Issac to Jesus is the Age of the Son (Son of God). 2000 years.

At Day 4, Christ appears. He says, "If you destroy this temple [his body], I will raise it again in three days."

The Age of the Holy Spirit (Mother) is from Jesus to today. 2000 years, or 2 days.

What remains? The Mother rises after the Father and Son. Humanity gains the Holy Spirit and the mother gives birth to the Son of God. You must be born again is true for all of us, including the Son of God.

What about the Vatican?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Of course, our Baptism into the mother is so we can repent. If they choose to hide the fruit from others, they will burn in the fire as the chaff.

I agree with your thread to a degree. The Vatican has little to do with this message coming out or the mother rising in the hearts and souls of mankind. They are the ram caught in the thicket. God gave Abraham the Son back. We are the Son today as the body of Christ (Church) if we have repented.

edit on 30-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain that a conspiracy website is the least rational way to reach the Vatican.

This is a charade, a hoax and smoke and mirrors, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You must be a fallen Elohim now that your prediction of the Vatican coming out and admitting that God was a woman has failed too.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I only received the message I passed on word for word.

By such I can only make as much sense of it as you can.

But, it would make sense to me (if I was asked to speculate) that innocent casualties would always be avoided if possible. But that's me talking.

The problem I can see with my guess is that the 'Divine' that I deal with look upon us from an Ascended point of view where as we are all just small parts of a whole.

They are those who refer to themselves as; "The we who are", for the most part, and only adopt and 'individual' mind identity when it is necessary.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So they have decided to punish everyone for the mistakes of a few? That doesn't seem very fair to me.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying? Who will be punished and in what way?
edit on 30-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This was because I chose to view the 'positive' perspective of the sequences of probability that lay ahead.

That such a spiritual organisation chose to adopt 'The negative path', speaks for the character of THEIR heart and THEIR religions, not any fault of mine.

And you seem to have misunderstood the essence of this message.

My prediction has not 'failed'. The only thing that 'failed' was my ability to resolve the issue, so that the higher powers didn't have to take a heavier approach.

It's going to come to pass, its just a matter of how many are going to have to suffer before they concede.

As I said in the original message. All that now comes to pass, is out of my hands.

Kinda like getting passed to second level tech support on the phone. Except nastier.

Originally posted by Deetermined

You must be a fallen Elohim now that your prediction of the Vatican coming out and admitting that God was a woman has failed too.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Messages have been delivered by mail, this website, their website, personal email accounts of half their staff, not just by myself, the Elohim are many.

This is why I said the warnings have been WIDELY and systematically ignored.

Taking this into consideration, I can understand why 'THE DOOR IS CLOSED', would piss them off.

Like an ant biting a giant who is trying to set them down upon the ground gently.

They are on the path to getting themselves squashed.

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

I'm fairly certain that a conspiracy website is the least rational way to reach the Vatican.

This is a charade, a hoax and smoke and mirrors, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've been told...

The divine feminine energy, should it be released, could heal the world and it's problems in a short amount of time - but the systematic and continued oppression and depression of woman (feminine energy) keeps that power at bay. It is all they have known now, for two millennium, those divine rights of kings people... and they fear this power more than anything else born in this universe. They fear women.

So they continue to subjugate, oppress, and belittle their counterparts in order to remain in control and power. They don't want a world truly equal for all, they want to foster their greed and covet their materials and horde it to further their wars that continue to eat up the resources. In their minds, that is progression...

Why will everyone pay for it? Why everyone and not just the few? Because we, sat back and let them do it, and by inaction, threw our lot in with them as silent condoning their actions. We are complicit because we did nothing. We agreed that they are Kings, the born ruler and divine by right, and for that - we shall too, pay for their sins. History tends to repeat itself over and over again - we just can't see it. Well most can't see it, anyways.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Above, Eolhim is Father and Mother (producing Son). The Father is Aleph Bet (Strong House / Letters). The Mother is Aleph Mem (Strong Waters).

No: "Mother" is the Greek "Beta", the Hebrew "Beth", the Phoenician "Bet", the Runic "Berchta".
This character means both "house" and "mother". Mother is also the stigma, 6, Wau/Woe/Hex/Curse/Karma/the Asherah pole.
Linguistically, mother is also "matter", Mother Earth (Eretz) the chthonic great goddess, Demeter, a.k.a. Kali, the "Black Madonna". One aspect of Demeter is Persephone, meaning "murderer" and "destroyer", the title of Shaddai, meaning "false demon god with teats", represented by the character "Sin" the moon deity, the triple crown ש, or "trinity". Mother: the triune lunar deity Artemis/Selene/Hekate, i.e. the moon, otherwise known as Diabolos, or "Satan". Persephone, called "Proserpina" in Latin, means "she who creeps forward" related to the Greek "herpein" and to the serpent of the Garden of Eden.

EnochWasRight said: "Christ appears. He says, "If you destroy this temple [his body], I will raise it again in three days." Please tell us what this really means.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Elohim - (El) = God (im) = plural. In light of this, nothing you wrote makes sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Christ himself said in the RESURRECTION THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN you shall have new celestial body's like the angels and you shall neither be given nor taken in marriage.
I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE WAY AND THE LIFE.

There has already been a female pope of the catholic church and she and her baby were torn to pieces when the went into labour in a Rome street while celebrating mass, Research the story of pope Joan the English pope of the 7th century, like all such things the catholic church expunged the history and she was not there by lies as some of the story's will tell as there was a papal bust in the Vatican of her and it was destroyed on the orders of a much later pope, there is some indication that she was venerated as a martyr or saint and were she was murdered a statue of a mother and child was erected but later re dedicated to the virgin Mary.
It was only in the 10th century that a catholic conclave forbade priests to marry and such an act was actually a pagan act as was the claim they are married to the church as the church is the body of Christ on earth via the sacrament.
Many later edict's by the church had nothing to do with Christianity but were of pagan origin and were for control only by those whom had bought the papacy as was once common like the Borgia whom worshiped Satan in st peters.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I have a slight problem when I read that "Elohim" threatens to kill anyone if a female world leader isn't elected. Especially when the "Mother Nature/Gaia" propaganda by the Rosicrucians/NWO is getting promoted all over the world. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Man (Adam) was made in the image of God (Both male and female). Genesis 1 make the image clear. Mother is Aleph Mem (Strength of the Water). Father is Aleph Bet (Strength of the House). Alphabet comprises the letters. The sun is Bet Nun (House of the Seed / DNA). For all combinations in nature, there must be a catalyst. In this case, the water is the baptism of the Son into the waters of life. He is imaged as both male and female, just as God is the Father and Mother creating the Son to complete the Trinity. Christ is the Word. Pistis Sophia is this very concept.

Originally posted by Solmani

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Above, Eolhim is Father and Mother (producing Son). The Father is Aleph Bet (Strong House / Letters). The Mother is Aleph Mem (Strong Waters).

No: "Mother" is the Greek "Beta", the Hebrew "Beth", the Phoenician "Bet", the Runic "Berchta".
This character means both "house" and "mother". Mother is also the stigma, 6, Wau/Woe/Hex/Curse/Karma/the Asherah pole.
Linguistically, mother is also "matter", Mother Earth (Eretz) the chthonic great goddess, Demeter, a.k.a. Kali, the "Black Madonna". One aspect of Demeter is Persephone, meaning "murderer" and "destroyer", the title of Shaddai, meaning "false demon god with teats", represented by the character "Sin" the moon deity, the triple crown ש, or "trinity". Mother: the triune lunar deity Artemis/Selene/Hekate, i.e. the moon, otherwise known as Diabolos, or "Satan". Persephone, called "Proserpina" in Latin, means "she who creeps forward" related to the Greek "herpein" and to the serpent of the Garden of Eden.

EnochWasRight said: "Christ appears. He says, "If you destroy this temple [his body], I will raise it again in three days." Please tell us what this really means.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well, I don't know who you are channeling, but the true Elohim wouldn't bother with the works of the Vatican. The Vatican itself is part of the Beast or one of the creations of the Fallen Consciousness (the "mind of man" as I stated in many other posts). I promise you that The Elohim would not mess with our freedom. If we choose to follow the Vatican, then that's our choice. I tell you now to stop following this Beast. It only drags your mind down even further, and that is their purpose. Focus instead to raise your consciousness and detach from things of this world, especially elitist religions like the Catholic Church.

The world is not going to fall apart just because they do not want women priests. It is just another internal battle of duality, nothing that matters to you. Your fight is with what is inside you, not outside.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done. You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message."

-- 2 Timothy 4:14 -15

I got this reading after praying about your message the other day.

All glory to God.
edit on 023131p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Elohim is 'WE ARE, WHO ARE'.

The next level of understanding beyond the: 'I AM, WHO IS'

If you do not understand what I just said, then you are very far from having ANY understanding of who the Children of Light are.

You can speculate all you want on who or what the Elohim are; I KNOW who they are, because I am anointed amongst them.

What you just said is like trying to tell the French where France is.

reply to post by yamammasamonkey

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join