It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim message to the Pope and Vatican regarding the Feminine Divine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Did I read to the end?

I have decoded Revelations, Daniel AND the Book of Thomas my friend.

I am the only one who KNOWS the truth of them.

So YES, I have read to the end.

CORRECT TRANSLATION
מעיד אני בכל השמע דברי נבואת הספר הזה אם יוסיף איש עליהם יוסיף עליו האלהים את המכות הכתובות בספר הזה׃

"I confirm his translated prophecy of this book, if she's not delivered to the male God he will deliver the punishments written in this book:"

Who is it your think they speak of my friend?

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Elohim is 'WE ARE, WHO ARE'.

The next level of understanding beyond the: 'I AM, WHO IS'

If you do not understand what I just said, then you are very far from having ANY understanding of who the Children of Light are.

You can speculate all you want on who or what the Elohim are; I KNOW who they are, because I am anointed amongst them.

What you just said is like trying to tell the French where France is.

reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Revelation, chapter 22
18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Did you read to the end?
You may want to rethink this through.
edit on 2-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Fascinating.

Can i fight for the powers of good?
And if so can i have a flaming sword and wings?

edit on 2-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
No, but they said you are allowed to push the wheelbarrow. Apparently you'd be good at this.

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Fascinating.

Can i fight for the powers of good?
And if so can i have a flaming sword and wings?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wait.
Heaven doesn't take volunteers?
I am quite serious. If i get a flaming sword and wings then i am down for the cause.
What? You are surprised? They are?
If they know all, they know i mean it.
Personally i still subscribe to the belief that if we were created in god's image, then we inherited his powers of creation. This is evident throughout time and our culture. So if i could do that too, that would be awesome.

They would also know how Sisyphean pushing a wheel barrow for me would actually be, so.

Trust me, i am on your side.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Did I read to the end?

CORRECT TRANSLATION
מעיד אני בכל השמע דברי נבואת הספר הזה אם יוסיף איש עליהם יוסיף עליו האלהים את המכות הכתובות בספר הזה׃

"I confirm his translated prophecy of this book, if she's not delivered to the male God he will deliver the punishments written in this book:"

If you do not understand what I just said, then you are very far from having ANY understanding of who the Children of Light are.

You can speculate all you want on who or what the Elohim are; I KNOW who they are, because I am anointed amongst them.

Revelation, chapter 22
18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Did you read to the end?

Oh I see, according to you it says something different. That would be covered in the next passage

Revelation 22:19

King James Version (KJV)

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

But I expect you got this covered by having your own convenient retranslation, which ironically will again take away from the words of the book.

Viscous cycle you got going here.

edit on 2-8-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

God moves in extremely mysterious, not to say, circuitous ways. God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players*, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Footnote to above: * ie., everybody. - Terry Pratchett - Good Omens.

So, since the arc of possible outcomes to this given scenario is wide enough to allow for this to be the truth, then i stand by my statement and am willing to be recruited. Just pass that message along for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You lost all credibility when you used the King James Version,

It has been deliberately misinterpreted.

By the same people who murdered your messiah. Your are like a child quoting from a fairy tale as evidence that Santa exists.

Grow up my friend and do some research into the truth of things.

Start by translating the texts yourself instead of taking people on their word for what they say.

Cause this is the fundamental problem which brought your religion to where it is today.

Too many foolish men happy to believe 'what they are told'.

Well I tell you I have met your burning bush, met your GOD, and I can see the truth of your Bible.

It is NOTHING like you think.

Did I read to the end?

CORRECT TRANSLATION

Revelation, chapter 22

Did you read to the end?

Oh I see, according to you it says something different. That would be covered in the next passage

Revelation 22:19

King James Version (KJV)

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

But I expect you got this covered by having your own convenient retranslation, which ironically will again take away from the words of the book.

Viscous cycle you got going here.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is a mistranslation. We weren't 'Created in their image'. We were created to complete 'their image'. As in 'vision'.

But that last comment was directed at your request for a flaming sword.

They told me 'you may have a wheelbarrow'. Make of this what you will. It was not my comment.

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Wait.
Heaven doesn't take volunteers?
I am quite serious. If i get a flaming sword and wings then i am down for the cause.
What? You are surprised? They are?
If they know all, they know i mean it.
Personally i still subscribe to the belief that if we were created in god's image, then we inherited his powers of creation. This is evident throughout time and our culture. So if i could do that too, that would be awesome.

They would also know how Sisyphean pushing a wheel barrow for me would actually be, so.

Trust me, i am on your side.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Ah, so he should have "FEAR" of having his own interpretation of The Bible. Well, first of all EVERYONE has their own interpretation of the bible. Whenever you read ANY sentence you have to interpret it in a way that makes sense. Second of all, it's interesting how FEAR is used to control and yet Christianity DEPENDS ON Fear in order to survive (FEAR of hell, FEAR of god, FEAR of plagues).

There are religions that survived without the need of such fears...

Revelation, chapter 22

Did you read to the end?

edit on 2-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

But if we were created to complete their image then we would be, by the very nature of creation, inherent to their powers in manifesting this vision.

So if i can imagine myself with wings and a flaming then i am cool, right?
Something like this perhaps? Where Black Roses Bloom

See, i been dreaming about this for awhile. So i'm ready.

Is there like a symbol or password i need to be accepted?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Moses is to the Water-bearer, as Solomon is to Jesus.

This is why 'Jesus' states: now one greater than Solomon is here.

You have NO .. IDEA .. WHAT .. YOU .. ARE .. READING ..

edit on 1-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

Yes, although Jesus is the syzygy (of Earth, moon and sun: body, mind/soul and spirit), as is Solomon (Sun and Moon); especially in relation to the Queen of Sheba (meaning "seven", i.e. one of the four lunar heptads comprising the lunar month).

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Grow up my friend and do some research into the truth of things.

Start by translating the texts yourself instead of taking people on their word for what they say.

Cause this is the fundamental problem which brought your religion to where it is today.

Too many foolish men happy to believe 'what they are told'.

Isn't that what you were told by the "spirits" and "spirit teachers" you claim to be in contact with?

Well I tell you I have met your burning bush, met your GOD, and I can see the truth of your Bible.

It is NOTHING like you think.

I think one of your "spirit teachers" deceived you into thinking you really met God by disguising itself and pulling one over on you. We all know that you didn't come to these conclusions from your own free thinking, because you've already laid out all of your "contacts" in your other threads.

One of your admitted sources, except you were lied to and the Annunaki have nothing to do with the burning bush....

Annunaki / Archon are Seraph, Burning Ones, Burning Bush.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You must be a fallen Elohim now that your prediction of the Vatican coming out and admitting that God was a woman has failed too.

Catholics (knowingly) and Protestants (unwittingly) both worship the Goddess.

This awareness is revealed through serious study of theology/mythology; proficiency in classical languages; and from understanding occult symbology, icons and numerology.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Solmani

Except that doesn't have anything to do with the OP claiming that the Vatican was going to come out and publicly admit Mary's role in the church (from another thread). According to the OP's prediction, the Vatican was supposed to come out publicly with this shocker approximately a month ago, and it doesn't look like they've even come close to that.

As for who they "knowingly" worship, I think it depends on each individual church, as they are not all the same, regardless of whether they're labeled as "Catholic" or anything else.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by starheart

Starheart yes, this is why it had 'IN REPLY TO STARHEART' on the bottom of it.

Oh, okay. I got confused, 'cause usually the "Reply to" is at the top of the message. It looked as if you made a general message, and then replied to me.

Now, for your message:

People have to be careful when they channel someone who claims to be Elohim. Many bad guys have used this name to promote their own dogma. El (from which Elohim is derived from) first appeared in Babylonian and Mesopotamian religions, a religion heavily promoted by the "Might makes Right" Satanism-like Rosicrucians. These guys entire Gods are based on Egyptian and Babylonian deities, and these past religions promoted heavily the "Might makes Right" dogma (a dogma that allows whoever follows it to kill anyone considered lower or not mighty).
So, although there might be a "good" Elohim, people have to be careful, for "Elohim" might turn out to be the devil.

The Elohim have no problem with dying for the greater good of life.

The true Elohim consider life all equally and each single one are precious. The true Elohim wouldn't kill anyone over anyone. Especially not kill people just so they elect a female leader.

Even if we did all die upon this planet. Life would continue again without us. As it has before throughout this planet history on more than one occasion.

May I point out that this is the exact philosophy of guys that wrote the Georgia Guidestones, or funds the eugenics programs? Just because life can continue without us doesn't means that we have or Elohim have the right to exterminate it. That is a psychopath morality. I do not believe that Elohim, who considers each single life precious, will really exterminate all of us. Again, just so that we elect a female leader instead of a male one.

It has now been charged with the higher Divinity.

Which one? The devil considers himself a higher Divinity. Should we blindly follow an illogical command just because the guy who said it claims to be Elohim?

You can take issue with it all you like, it will make it no less so.

Just so you know, the same Rosicrucians and bad guys I told you above, considers the female to be mightier than the male. Never noticed how news are now presented? "Pollution kills "Mother Nature" "We must stop having technologies otherwise "Mother Nature" will have her revenge"
There's a thing between equality between woman and man (which has been obtained since more than a decade) and the woman becoming mightier than the man and ruling him (basically what the womans have complained about mans in the past).
And I have very good reason to doubt and have issues when I read that "Elohim" will kill peoples so that the so-much-worshipped-by-bad-guys woman take the position of " ONE WORLD leader"... NWO, anyone, remember?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I definitely agree with Starheart in this post. The True Elohim treat people on Earth as themselves, because that is who we are. As I said in my other posts, they use The Mind of God! The Mind of God Does Not see evil, wickedness, nor even the battle of duality--men vs women. This duality thing only comes from the Mind of Man, which was created by the Fallen Consciousness that we live in. When you see world wars, death, and destruction, it is the result of Our Fallen Consciousness. Do you not understand that we create all reality?

Once again, the OP did not channel the True Elohim. You can always tell by its fruits. When you see a rotten fruit, it is a rotten fruit. You can't doubt that it is a rotten fruit. The message that was portrayed about the Vatican and "God's wrath and fury" is completely a farce that came from the lower mind or ego. I am not here to battle the OP's opinions, but to expose its false ideas, just as when I expose the blindness of religious elites. I do not want people to go from one blind alley to another. Use your intuition or Mind of God. You will see all things as they truly are.

Now, the OP may have sincerely channeled an entity as Starheart said, but it may be a being from the Emotional Plane. This plane is occupied by Fallen Beings or what many people call Devils. Just as Lucifer was an Angel of Light, yet was controlled by his lower mind so much that his heart became overwrought by the Fallen Consciousness. So channeling can be beneficial but also be dangerous due to places your mind end up at.

edit on 8/2/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Maybe he channeled it with his own way of speaking, but I believe the general message is what's important. The Feminine should not be suppressed. The general message stems from one who cares

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by ctophil

Maybe he channeled it with his own way of speaking, but I believe the general message is what's important. The Feminine should not be suppressed. The general message stems from one who cares

The Heavenly Hosts (The Elohim, Angels, Ascended Beings, etc.) always choose very carefully who they deliver messages to on Earth. They don't choose a person unless he or she has a pretty clear mind that can bring the purity of the message to others. Sure, our minds can still color it differently but not to the extent of the message portrayed in this forum. I do agree that God does want equality for man and woman, because in actuality we are all One. However, just like a religion as the Catholic Church, a being as a Devil, for example, can teach with mixed lies and truths in order to disguise their true self. If you go around and preach a total message of death and destruction all day, would you have a large following?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Ah, so he should have "FEAR" of having his own interpretation of The Bible. Well, first of all EVERYONE has their own interpretation of the bible. Whenever you read ANY sentence you have to interpret it in a way that makes sense. Second of all, it's interesting how FEAR is used to control and yet Christianity DEPENDS ON Fear in order to survive (FEAR of hell, FEAR of god, FEAR of plagues).

There are religions that survived without the need of such fears...

Revelation, chapter 22

Did you read to the end?

He didn't have an "interpretation", he made up an entirely new [I]translation[/I], which takes away from and adds to what is really there. Funny how every translation into English coincides with each other and his is way off in left field.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You are looking from the limited perspective that 'life' is only that of human.

We the Elohim see ALL life as life. Not just that of human.

Therefore if the disease of humanity is endangering the greater good of all life, then we have no problem is removing such life for the greater good of this planet and its other inhabitants.

Do not try and tell me that they will just allow the perpetuation of evil in this world against all life; cause this is rubbish formed from a limited paradigm of understanding.

If creatures of balance are of inaction; then they are not creatures of balance. They are those polarised to being only of light, with no true understanding of evil.

This is by the nature of its position; UNBALANCED, the same as anyone who commits only evil and hate.

Balance is the understanding of both. This is the Elohim.

Knowing when to give gentle caress of love; and when to smite in punishment.

This is not something that is done without careful consideration.

This is a gift of Divinity that is only given to those of a mind who can understand both the Divine Masculine and Feminine.

Who know the loving virtue of meeting darkness, with darkness; so that it can not be allowed to persist.

For if no action were ever taken against darkness, it has free reign to continue to persist upon this world.

This is not balance. This is the problem with the world today.

So for you to believe that the Elohim will not unleash the Fury and Wrath of Divinity where it is needed; means that you believe them to not be that of Divinity.

Take a look at the Seraph and their role in this Universe. Then remember that there are those amongst the 'order of Angels' as you would call it; who have an even deeper ability to touch the darkness.

These are the protectors of the Divine. Those charged with carrying out the acts of darkness to restore balance. They are what the God 'Odin' became when he was that of 'Bolverk: The worker of Evil', who by his definition carried out the deeds that NEED BE DONE!

For who would fear the bite of a dog, if that dog had no teeth?

You think that a world of evil will be healed by only light? Think about how much love is given even now; and how quickly abused and destroyed such beauty is by its offering.

Justice needs be served, and lessons learned; before penance and remorse can exist. For those who go without such Divine Justice, believe themselves to be above reproach and therefore see no harm in their actions.,

They will learn.

You need to completely rethink your understanding of who and 'what' the Elohim are.

For we are human, as much as we are not human.

We are those of balance and understanding.

An understanding that you exemplify as not existing upon this planet to date.

For if it did, the world would not be as it is today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join