It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim message to the Pope and Vatican regarding the Feminine Divine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Yes, we are one. For those that do not understand what OP is trying to say, watch the vid below. It has English in it too:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

The video above made me cried and weeping in tears when I watched it.....I was too moved at its message....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
The Elohim have no problem with dying for the greater good of life.

Even if we did all die upon this planet. Life would continue again without us. As it has before throughout this planet history on more than one occasion.

We are not the first apex intelligence to exist upon this planet, and we may not be the last.

And the Elohim did not say they would destroy everyone.

We said that what now comes is out of our hands. It has now been charged with the higher Divinity.

You can take issue with it all you like, it will make it no less so.

reply to post by starheart

Before I reply, was that message intended to me? Just to be sure before I reply to the wrong person.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I experience myself as the creator
a shade brighter than yesterday
full culmination

all days have been ordained plainly
in plane view is where i sit hidden
he is risen when the prison closes in

pick me out
choose wisely
the fruit of knowledge has been bruised slightly

taking a step back collapsed the density
pensive entity back tracked the passage
adroitly poignant voyage destroyed kid #60

lets expand out from the center remember?
defend the sentient pinnacle
expend the penitent principle

who seeks the water of everlasting light
who washes his wounds in the blood of the money
who takes up with the wicked and deceitful
who urges his brothers to bandage the damaged
who unifies all fields in a single meaning
who exploits distorts subverts purpose

which logos is the most appropriate?

who burns the nefarious heretic in the name of GOD
who lights a candle and brandishes it in the darkness
who makes friends with the wise and compassionate
who destroys and devours the living individual
who shatters existence in chaotic hypocrisy
who energizes uplifts salves malice

principle penitent expensive
pinnacle sentient defendant
remember center from the out lets expand

60 kids destroyed voyage poignant adroitly
passage the tracked back entity pensive
density the collapsed back step a taking

slightly bruised has been knowledge of the fruit
wisely choose
out me
pick

in closes the prison when risen he is
hidden sit i, where? in plain view
plainly ordained all days have been

culmination full
yesterday brighter than a shade
I am the creator experiencing myself

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yes because the roman catholic church is true christianity..

man people are hardcore in love with that farce..... they have been going against God since they came up with the Pope there is to be no pope..

so this is all garbage since there isn't supposed to be a pope in christianity in the first place.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Roman Catholic Church IS true Christianity.

They are two rotten eggs from the same Chicken.

They may look different, but they are no less rotten as each other on the inside.

Protestants, Evangelicals, etc, etc. Thy are all the same.

In actual fact it is the things that make them so rotten and hateful to each other, which make them exactly the same as each other.

Originally posted by votan

Yes because the roman catholic church is true christianity..

man people are hardcore in love with that farce..... they have been going against God since they came up with the Pope there is to be no pope..

so this is all garbage since there isn't supposed to be a pope in christianity in the first place.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
*Sighs* Deetermined. Still here ... Still know nothing as usual.

Here is some Biblical code for you. Go apply this to ANY STORY you like, and see that I am right.

Firstly the numerology in the Bible.

ONE "I AM"
TWO "WE ARE"
THREE "LIFE IS"
FOUR "PHYSICAL IS"
FIVE "SPIRITUAL IS"
SIX "DARK IS"
SEVEN "LIGHT IS"
EIGHT "MASCULINE IS"
NINE "FEMININE IS"
TEN "ALL IS"
ZERO "NOTHING IS"

Hence 666 = DARKNESS OF LIFE
Hence 777 = LIGHT OF LIFE

RIGHT = FEMALE
LEFT = MALE
NORTH = Balance of Light
SOUTH = Balance of Darkness
WEST = BORN OF SIN (Born of Darkness) EVENING/NIGHT
EAST = BORN OF LOVE (Born of Light) MORNING/DAY

BREATH (+ another word) = PHYSICAL WORLD
SPIRIT (+ another word) = SPIRITUAL WORLD
SOUL (+another word) = UNIVERSAL WORLD

Pray = ASK/question/quiz (not beg) EG: I pray to you; I ASK of you.
Sea = Religion/Faith

BLOOD = Universal Wisdom
WATER = Earthly Wisdom
WINE = Wisdom of Man

90% OF ALL STORIES THAT USE THESE TERMS ARE METAPHORICAL OR CYCLIC AGE PROPHECY. THEY DID NOT HAPPEN IN REALITY.

For instance when MOSES (Meaning: Drawn out of 'Water', for a man drawn out of Earthly Wisdom) parts the Red Seas. RED = RUDDY, ADAM = RUDDY. He did not part the red seas. This is ridiculous, cause even if he did they would sink into the muddy bottoms and coral below as they tried crossing.

What it means is, HE DIVIDED THE RELIGIONS OF MAN. TELLING THEM TO 'SET MY PEOPLE FREE' .. Does this sound familiar to you?

Kinda like someone now claiming to be Earthly Wisdom 'Water-bearer' attacking religions demanding them to set the people free??

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE READING. And for that I feel sorry for you.

Moses is to the Water-bearer, as Solomon is to Jesus.

This is why 'Jesus' states: now one greater than Solomon is here.

You have NO .. IDEA .. WHAT .. YOU .. ARE .. READING ..

Well I do .. I can see the whole thing CRYSTAL clear.

I can see multiple levels of coding designed to keep things hidden. I can see the astrological cyclic connections. I can see the misinterpretations of unintelligent mens speculations.

But most importantly of all, I can see WHAT IS TRUE, and what is historically INACCURATE, by deciphering the allegories and correlating them with astrology and mythology of EVERY past culture. Not just Christianity.

They all fit together.

Quit opening your mouth like you have worked it out. Cause if you had worked it out, you'd be sitting where I am, instead of trying to rebuke me.

Stop talking like you have any clue what is going on, cause you are reading books that you aren't smart enough to decode and taking them for fact.

You know nothing. Accept this; and for once you would know SOMETHING.
edit on 1-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
From my research, The Elohim are The Annunaki. They are a group that influence to create The Life on Earth.

There was a disagreement within the group and it formed "The Igigi (Fallen Angels /Watchers)". The leader is supposedly The Serpent God of Earth Enki who Christians, Jews, and Muslims refer to as "Satan".

Most people say these beings have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes (both of these groups since they were once all together).

ONE "I AM"
TWO "WE ARE"
THREE "LIFE IS"
FOUR "PHYSICAL IS"
FIVE "SPIRITUAL IS"
SIX "DARK IS"
SEVEN "LIGHT IS"
EIGHT "MASCULINE IS"
NINE "FEMININE IS"
TEN "ALL IS"
ZERO "NOTHING IS"

Interesting numerology, but why is it that in Greek "Jesus Christ" adds up to 888, and in Hebrew "Jesus Christ" AND "Lucifer" adds up to 444 while the words "God" , "Heaven", AND "Earth" adds up to 777?

Didn't a Satanist Aleister Crowley like 777?

and what do you think of the 4 elements, Earth, Fire, Air ,Water?

edit on 1-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This was because I chose to view the 'positive' perspective of the sequences of probability that lay ahead.

That such a spiritual organisation chose to adopt 'The negative path', speaks for the character of THEIR heart and THEIR religions, not any fault of mine.

And you seem to have misunderstood the essence of this message.

My prediction has not 'failed'. The only thing that 'failed' was my ability to resolve the issue, so that the higher powers didn't have to take a heavier approach.

It's going to come to pass, its just a matter of how many are going to have to suffer before they concede.

As I said in the original message. All that now comes to pass, is out of my hands.

Kinda like getting passed to second level tech support on the phone. Except nastier.

Originally posted by Deetermined

You must be a fallen Elohim now that your prediction of the Vatican coming out and admitting that God was a woman has failed too.
In other Words.
You believe in something you can't touch,feel,Taste or See.
Kinda of like the tooth fairy
Santa
Ghosts
ETC.
Please tell me why i should believe this stuff.
I was raised as a southern baptist.
I aint seen jesus,god or for that matter the GOV.
Do anything 4 me.
Except Exe's take me for money property the pursuit of hapiness and on and on.
Oh crap sounds like our good ol GOV.com
Welcome to life no one rules except the elite.
male,female,black,white,hispanic,asian ETC.
Get over it.
When people can come together as people i will gladly join and enjoy the human race.
Until then.
God is great beer is good and your damned skippy people are CRAZY.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Annunaki / Archon are Seraph, Burning Ones, Burning Bush.

The exact same 'Burning Bush' or 'Fire Orb' that taught me Cosmology, Physics, Quantum Physics, History, and gave me my ability to decipher/decode texts and see the truth of things, which the Bible refers to as; "GIFT OF TONGUES, or SPEAKING IN TONGUES'.

This does not mean that you speak gibberish. Those in religion that do this are simply crazy, or delirious in their brain-washed faith. Acting like fools.

They are not speaking in tongues.

If they had the gift of tongues, they would like me be able to read the Bible and tell you EXACTLY what is wrong with the interpretation just by reading it. This is the gift of tongues.

The term 'Fallen Angels' or 'Fallen ones' simply comes from the same origin as 'NIGHT FALL' meaning that they are the hands of 'God' which carry out their dark acts. Such as Fury and Wrath.

But this does not make them 'evil' like most foolish men believe. For they are all Holier and more Divine than ANY man to have ever lived. They simply understand the necessity of the balance of darkness. And its use to dispense Divine Justice.

They are the Baptism in Fire. Those who hold the burning coal to the lips of those unpure, to test their purity of heart, to know, understand and share a heart with Divinity.

They are those who test, guide and where necessary, punish us.

And they ARE NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Why does man think that Annunaki and Archon would be completely separate from Angels and Demons?

Why do you think the Vatican has the second best observatory on Earth??

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE SO EAGERLY LOOKING FOR IN SPACE?!?!?!??!?

I am honestly ashamed to be of the same race as most people on this planet. So weak and easily fooled.

By the way, did you know that DEMON meand DEITY?? WHO IS THE NUMBER ONE DEITY ON THIS PLANET? You should refer to them as 'Demon' cause that is by definition, what they have turned him into.

Originally posted by arpgme
From my research, The Elohim are The Annunaki. They are a group that influence to create The Life on Earth.

There was a disagreement within the group and it formed "The Igigi (Fallen Angels /Watchers)". The leader is supposedly The Serpent God of Earth Enki who Christians, Jews, and Muslims refer to as "Satan".

Most people say these beings have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes (both of these groups since they were once all together).

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I SEE them every night my friend.

I have taken countless friends to 'SEE THEM' in person as well.

They are VERY REAL.

They are VERY REALLY flooding this planet. And they are VERY REALLY dropping planes from the sky. They are VERY REALLY crashing trains every month.

Take a look at how many plane and train crashes there has been recently. Take a look at how many wildfires there has been world-wide for the last few months, take a look at how many floods have hit this Earth in the last few months.

There is nothing IMAGINARY about them. If you knew how many of them now amass around us. You would not think them 'imaginary' in the slightest.

Originally posted by bluesman1955

This was because I chose to view the 'positive' perspective of the sequences of probability that lay ahead.

That such a spiritual organisation chose to adopt 'The negative path', speaks for the character of THEIR heart and THEIR religions, not any fault of mine.

And you seem to have misunderstood the essence of this message.

My prediction has not 'failed'. The only thing that 'failed' was my ability to resolve the issue, so that the higher powers didn't have to take a heavier approach.

It's going to come to pass, its just a matter of how many are going to have to suffer before they concede.

As I said in the original message. All that now comes to pass, is out of my hands.

Kinda like getting passed to second level tech support on the phone. Except nastier.

Originally posted by Deetermined

You must be a fallen Elohim now that your prediction of the Vatican coming out and admitting that God was a woman has failed too.
In other Words.
You believe in something you can't touch,feel,Taste or See.
Kinda of like the tooth fairy
Santa
Ghosts
ETC.
Please tell me why i should believe this stuff.
I was raised as a southern baptist.
I aint seen jesus,god or for that matter the GOV.
Do anything 4 me.
Except Exe's take me for money property the pursuit of hapiness and on and on.
Oh crap sounds like our good ol GOV.com
Welcome to life no one rules except the elite.
male,female,black,white,hispanic,asian ETC.
Get over it.
When people can come together as people i will gladly join and enjoy the human race.
Until then.
God is great beer is good and your damned skippy people are CRAZY.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Elements are our perceived reality. They are the physical of 4.

How does 'Jesus Christ' add up to 888? What is the method used to do this? Can you show me please.

Ronald Wilson Reagan apparently adds up to 666 through people seeing crazy links to the Bible where there is none. But he had nothing to do with it.

This is the fundamental problem with people speculating on the meaning of the things contained within the Bible. The numerology, like all the basis teachings are from the Ascended Master spiritual teachings. This is how I have worked them out so precisely, as I am trained in the AM teachings.

These are the same things the 'Burning Bush' taught in the Bible. The same that gave the commandments, the same as everything misinterpreted in the Bible.

It is a Universal teaching of Wisdom, that has been corrupted by man, thinking that they would not return again.

Well guess what. THEY'RE HEREEEEEEEEEE

ONE "I AM"
TWO "WE ARE"
THREE "LIFE IS"
FOUR "PHYSICAL IS"
FIVE "SPIRITUAL IS"
SIX "DARK IS"
SEVEN "LIGHT IS"
EIGHT "MASCULINE IS"
NINE "FEMININE IS"
TEN "ALL IS"
ZERO "NOTHING IS"

Interesting numerology, but why is it that in Greek "Jesus Christ" adds up to 888, and in Hebrew "Jesus Christ" AND "Lucifer" adds up to 444 while the words "God" , "Heaven", AND "Earth" adds up to 777?

Didn't a Satanist Aleister Crowley like 777?

and what do you think of the 4 elements, Earth, Fire, Air ,Water?

edit on 1-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Starheart yes, this is why it had 'IN REPLY TO STARHEART' on the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
May I add,

That 'Jesus Christ' 40 day trial in the Bible, would have been exactly the same as the one the Seraph put me though before they taught me the truths of the Universe.

The reason being that there is no point trying to teach an understanding of things, to someone incapable of learning them.

Those testing were not 'evil' as is commonly believed. They are the Divine in nature who deliver teachings of Wisdom through 'hard-love' lessons, so that man learns their meaning from knowing the pain of such lessons. They are far more Divine and loving than any human.

This is why Jesus had to water down (pardon the pun) his understanding of the blood of Universal wisdom so that it could be understood by common men.

No point showing someone complicated astrological systems, physics formula and the likes, if they are incapable of understanding what they are being shown.

"You cannot teach Quantum Physics to most Seven year olds."

But, occasionally, there shall come Seven year olds in this world, for whom you CAN teach such things.

To this;

"A man wise and old in years, should have no hesitation in asking a child of Seven years (Child of Light) about their place in life."

Not only are the old men hesitating. They are denying the facts of things THEY ALREADY KNOW!

This is not good. They are misbehaving Children, and misbehaving Children occasionally need to be punished.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
May I add,

That 'Jesus Christ' 40 day trial in the Bible, would have been exactly the same as the one the Seraph put me though before they taught me the truths of the Universe.

The reason being that there is no point trying to teach an understanding of things, to someone incapable of learning them.

Those testing were not 'evil' as is commonly believed. They are the Divine in nature who deliver teachings of Wisdom through 'hard-love' lessons, so that man learns their meaning from knowing the pain of such lessons. They are far more Divine and loving than any human.

This is why Jesus had to water down (pardon the pun) his understanding of the blood of Universal wisdom so that it could be understood by common men.

No point showing someone complicated astrological systems, physics formula and the likes, if they are incapable of understanding what they are being shown.

"You cannot teach Quantum Physics to most Seven year olds."

But, occasionally, there shall come Seven year olds in this world, for whom you CAN teach such things.

To this;

"A man wise and old in years, should have no hesitation in asking a child of Seven years (Child of Light) about their place in life."

Not only are the old men hesitating. They are denying the facts of things THEY ALREADY KNOW!

This is not good. They are misbehaving Children, and misbehaving Children occasionally need to be punished.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Jesus Christ adding up to 888 is only with The Greek Letters (I think).

Everything you said about The Demons and justice is TRUE!

People see them as "mean" and "evil" because they can be "angry" but they really do not like the abuse of freedom and the injustice that is happening.

And you are right, The Feminine Energy has been suppressed so much. Women were seen as being "lower" than men rather than as equal with differences that compliments one another (feminine + masculine). They were forced to cover up their bodies completely, some not even able to show their face.

It is time for The Feminine to be respected because they are LIVING beings and living beings should not be treated like that.

Anybody who disagrees are supporting injustice and an inequality of freedom for All.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The 'Cross' or 'Crux' is the same as just about any other cyclical representation.

NORTH = BALANCE OF LIGHT.
EAST = BORN OF LOVE/BORN OF LIGHT - SUNRISE/DAY
SOUTH = BALANCE OF DARKNESS
WEST = BORN OF SIN/BORN OF DARKNESS - SUNSET/NIGHT

This is just a cyclic representation of a cross.

This is why 'THE SIGN OF THE CROSS' points to the 'HOLY SPIRIT' as being both LEFT AND RIGHT'. For it is the balance of Light and Dark.

But the 'Father, Son' part is INCORRECT! This has been changed from its correct form which was 'MOTHER - touching the head', 'FATHER - touching the navel' And DIVINE BALANCE - touching RIGHT/LEFT' in the SAME MOTION.

This is the same as what is shown in the ANKH of Egyptian mythology, except that theirs shows NEGATIVE LEFT ARM, POSTIVE RIGHT ARM. and the CIRCLE on the top representing our BRAIN, which is the BALANCE OF BOTH, which is stemmed *(Spine)* Between the two.

This is also EXACTLY the same as what is portrayed in the CHAKRAS of spiritual Teaching, all of which are "STEMMED" along the spine in balance.

The MIND (brain) and BODY (heart) balance. For which our PHYSICAL heart lies in the LEFT, MASCULINE, or NEGATIVE side of our body, and our SPIRITUAL HEART and connection is actually through our RIGHT side, POSITIVE, GIVING.

This is why JESUS holds up his right hand whilst touching his solar plexus BALANCE along the stem of balance in his body. He was an Ascended Master who understood such teachings.

This is why we WRITE with our Right hand (For the majority) for it is the GIVING, POSITIVE side and therefore is the side with which we CREATE.

The reason 'Jesus' is crucified upon the Cross, is cause when man understand such hidden meaning in the Bible. The truth about 'Jesus' will become known.

Hence he will be 'crucified' upon the 'Balance' of the cross.

It also fitting holds another level of meaning in the fact that such information which shall bring the truth of the Bible to the world arises from someone in Australia. The Land of the Southern Crux.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

This is why we WRITE with our Right hand (For the majority) for it is the GIVING, POSITIVE side and therefore is the side with which we CREATE.

So, what does it mean if a person Writes/Creates with their Left Hand. Does that say anything about them spiritually?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So, what does it mean if a person Writes/Creates with their Left Hand. Does that say anything about them spiritually?

The left hand is controlled by your right brain. The right hand is controlled by the left brain. In esoteric teachings, the right brain processes creativity, art, philosophy, logic, and spirituality. The left brain processes science, math, language, history, and very precise information--info that you have to recall instead of "Create."

So therefore, left-handed people are more creative than right-handed people. In the path of higher consciousness it's better if you use the right brain to process this information, otherwise you will be like most scientists and doctors--believing in there precise physical calculations than the art of creation.

Spiritually, left-handed people may become more spiritual easier. But that still doesn't mean anything. If you are spiritual, you will find a way to process the information appropriately.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Elohim is 'WE ARE, WHO ARE'.

The next level of understanding beyond the: 'I AM, WHO IS'

If you do not understand what I just said, then you are very far from having ANY understanding of who the Children of Light are.

You can speculate all you want on who or what the Elohim are; I KNOW who they are, because I am anointed amongst them.

What you just said is like trying to tell the French where France is.

reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Revelation, chapter 22
18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Did you read to the end?
You may want to rethink this through.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join