It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
When exactly was it that Protestant Christians as a group went on the war-path?? I'm thinking that other than the rare witch-hunt craziness of a few isolated communities in New England 400 years ago--there are essentially none.

Now if you want to talk about people being killed because they were Christians---that would be millions.

Did you completely forget the Irish war from 1960ish to 1998ish. Protestants were killing catholics, and vice versa.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

And to this day they are fighting all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I love the christian use of omitting truth. It's not lying, I just didn't tell the full truth.

Christians never hurt anyone....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Thanks to member "Undo", Walter Veith is now one of my favorite lecturers. I just watched 4 of his long videos, and decided to share the one he did about the New Age. I find him very much down to earth, unapologetic and very learned.

You can visit his website. Here is his bio story:

Who is Walter Veith? Professor Walter J. Veith has traveled widely throughout North America and the world presenting his visually documented Amazing Discoveries seminar series to large, enthusiastic crowds. The information presented is based on his in-depth research in the areas of evolution and Creation, health and diet, and Bible prophecy.

Evolution Professor Walter J. Veith obtained his doctorate in zoology from the University of Cape Town in 1979. He believes that the theory of evolution does not provide a plausible explanation of our origins, and that the geological and paleontological data do not support evolution over long periods of time. He believes that the evidence rather implies catastrophism, which is consistent with the Genesis account. He lectures on this topic in Europe, Africa, and North America.

Health Professor Veith's research field is nutritional physiology. He researches how modern animal husbandry affects the incidence of disease transfer to humans. This highly controversial topic is of vital significance in view of the increase in epidemics and diseases such as mad cow disease. His research focuses on degenerative diseases caused by poor nutrition, such as osteoporosis, arthritis, and cancer. Professor Veith is also concerned about antibiotic-resistant bacteria causing food poisoning epidemics around the world.

Professor Veith and his team have presented numerous lectures on the topic. Their research has been presented at international conferences on nutrition and disease, and their findings have proved that diet directly impacts numerous degenerative diseases.

Professor Veith is one of only five scientists in South Africa honored with the Royal Society London Grant for the Reconstruction and Development Programme (RDP) to establish a research climate in post-apartheid South Africa. SOURCE

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
I love the christian use of omitting truth. It's not lying, I just didn't tell the full truth.

Christians never hurt anyone....

closest i came to hurting people (if you don't count the fist fight i had when i was 16) was when i did things like point out that 2000 years ago jesus said there should be no more slavery, that all are equal, and that there is no distinction between male and female, for all are one in christ jesus, and i asked the very salient question that follows:

if, 2000 years ago, jesus outlawed slavery, and the catholic church was the only one that had access to the text of the bible (they kept it locked away in the basement and it was only written in latin and greek, so most english readers, wouldn't have been able to read it anyway), why didn't they stop the practice of slavery, then and there, afterall, they had the words of jesus right in their hot little hands, whereas everyone else had to rely on their teachings for information about what they should do. they made it socially acceptable to practice slavery IN a religion that claimed to be following the teachings of jesus, which then leaked over into some forms of protestanism, as can be witnessed in some of the sad stories about the enslavement of the black africans and irish people, in america.

why also did they distinguish so emphatically between males and females, only allowing males to have access to the priesthood, when 2000 years earlier, jesus stated there's no longer a male or female distinction, for all are one in christ jesus. the dude was so far ahead of his time, it's astounding, but instead. we were treated to another 1700+ years of slavery and misogyny.

i have no qualms with catholic people, i just think the hierarchy over at the papacy has, historically, screwed the pooch on this subject.

edit on 31-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

i have a few disagreements with him on the subject in his video. this, however, is the wrong thread to discuss it in. let's just say for the sake of conversation, that the books of the bible were in the hands of the "synagogue of satan" for a thousand years at least, and in the hands of the papacy for over a thousand years, so i would study it very carefully to find the places where the text disagrees with itself and ask yourself these questions: does it disagree because it is incorrectly translated, does it disagree because it has a deeper meaning that has to be rightly diivided or has someone tinkered with the text. i think there's enough evidence to suggest that it has indeed been tinkered with and in a very big way.

and the study should cover both directly read text, and also the spirit of the text, that is, if you read the words of jesus and consider that he was god (et. al jehovah), why then are there huge sections of the old testament where jehovah sounds like the anti thesis of jesus? take a hint from paul:

ask yourself, who is the accuser (satan) and what is he accusing us of -- breaking the law. the law thus becomes the accuser. why then should the law be entertained as a viable set of social rules? because some laws are good, socially speaking -- loving your neighbor as yourself, loving god, for example. and then some, some of those laws were out of the mind of moses, as jesus himself describes when he points out that the mosaic laws regarding divorce, as outlined by moses, were not correct in that the law of god on the matter was such that even the process of thinking about adultery was the same as committing it, in the sight of god. so who then is without reproach? jesus kept trying to show them that the burden of guilt was on everyone, even the "righteous" and that there was literally no way to work your way to salvation, thus salvation was a free gift, with no strings attached. that sure isn't the way it was sold to people for the last 6000 + years of world history, now is it?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The sheer amount of ignorance from religous people is absolutely flabbergasting. The stuff you people believe in. My own mom Thinks, that there are demons that make people mentally retarted. I tried explaining to her that its in the brain, but she is so convinced that "The Devil" Is sending waves of mentally challenged demons to bring torture to all of Gods Children. Silly Right?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by AthiestJesus

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

No it isn't unforgiveable. In defense of your family, friends and lives of others it is permitted. There's only one unforgiveable sin, and enlisting in the military to defend others, isn't it. Neither is it a one way ticket to hell. The only unforgiveable sin is to scoff and make fun of, insult or belittle the Holy Spirit...shorted to the word blasphemy which comes from the greek blasphemo which means to "scoff" or "make fun of". Cowards do not go to heaven (Rev 21:8).

Thou Shalt Not Kill ----- ring any bells? .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

No it isn't unforgiveable. In defense of your family, friends and lives of others it is permitted. There's only one unforgiveable sin, and enlisting in the military to defend others, isn't it. Neither is it a one way ticket to hell. The only unforgiveable sin is to scoff and make fun of, insult or belittle the Holy Spirit...shorted to the word blasphemy which comes from the greek blasphemo which means to "scoff" or "make fun of". Cowards do not go to heaven (Rev 21:8).

Thou Shalt Not Kill ----- ring any bells? .

so does atheism not kill people?
cause if i become an atheist, i do hope that means i won't have to be held responsible anymore for what some multi-trillion dollar "religious" emperors did, a thousand years ago. i mean, i wouldn't want to be blamed for what stalin, pol pot, marx, lenin, mao and a whole assortment of atheist world leaders have done to their own people and populations.

oh, we aren't talking about group responsibility, only individual responsibility? whew, good news for modern man.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Athiests are not a group - creed - or anything of the sort . We are individuals that do not have any religious beliefs , every athiest has their own thoughts and opinions .... we do not have temples or books or any of that crap .

Your response was childish . Athiesm does not kill as quite a lot of us do not follow orders written by man , there is no athiest " leaders " waging war with Islam and sleeping with Israel ..... in short ..... no .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Athiests are not a group - creed - or anything of the sort . We are individuals that do not have any religious beliefs , every athiest has their own thoughts and opinions .... we do not have temples or books or any of that crap .

Your response was childish . Athiesm does not kill as quite a lot of us do not follow orders written by man , there is no athiest " leaders " waging war with Islam and sleeping with Israel ..... in short ..... no .

that's not an honest reply. of course you follow books, like the origin of the species,
or the writings of your favored anti-religionist. not saying i'm a fan of institutionalized religion but also not a fan of institutionalized anti-religion, in both cases, they abuse their opposition by refusing to consider the human being standing in front of them is an individual and not responsible for the actions of others. i would argue though, that scientific texts have been used to abuse others in much the same fashion as religious texts. i vote you become a humanitarian instead of an atheist since claiming atheism is the same as claiming a belief system, even if it varies from what another atheist believes.

observe:

i believe the flood story is incorrectly presented in the bible. but i do believe the flood story is true but is actually the account of 2 different floods -- one being the black sea flood (proven by science, btw) and the other being the flood that was precipitated by the ice age (also proven by science, btw).

someone else would believe it exactly as it is presented in the bible and someone else would believe the whole thing is an analogy and someone else would believe the entire thing is a myth.

and there are further variations on those positions. including atheists who believe the text of the old testament is historical but the supernatural parts are fairy tales. so to claim we are all cookie cutter believers in the text of the bible or a science text, is probably not accurate.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
When exactly was it that Protestant Christians as a group went on the war-path?? I'm thinking that other than the rare witch-hunt craziness of a few isolated communities in New England 400 years ago--there are essentially none.

Now if you want to talk about people being killed because they were Christians---that would be millions.

Did you completely forget the Irish war from 1960ish to 1998ish. Protestants were killing catholics, and vice versa.

Yea you have a point. However its still going to take some time for christians to catch up with centuries of killing done in the name of every god from Horus to Thor and so many more. Hay the stars are aligned in a strange fashion! Lets invade so and so and kill them all. Such were the stupid reasons for war under the old Babylonian order.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeviousEngineer
The sheer amount of ignorance from religous people is absolutely flabbergasting. The stuff you people believe in. My own mom Thinks, that there are demons that make people mentally retarted. I tried explaining to her that its in the brain, but she is so convinced that "The Devil" Is sending waves of mentally challenged demons to bring torture to all of Gods Children. Silly Right?

Do you feel better now getting that out of your system? What exactly in my OP did I say that was silly? I showed very famous people who seem to have a desire to kill off all of us stubborn Christians. What in your reply offers anything to this discussion? Nevermind, I think I get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DeviousEngineer

NOPE.

This psychologist says your mom is not silly at all.

1. We do not know all the dimensions of demonic influence from the spiritual dimension to the tangible dimension vis a vis genetics to in utero to our thought patterns and habits.

1.1 Actually, Pastor Henry Wright

www.beinhealth.com...

has been demonstrating in his later years that he and his team can facilitate deliverance from Schizophrenia in about a week.

Over the years he's had increasing 100's of MD's consulting with him to learn his methods.

2. We DO KNOW that THINKING, BEHAVING, SPEAKING chronically in a given way CHANGES EVEN OUR VERY DNA. Reminds one of the Scripture:

[color=9966FF]here
As a man thinks in his heart, so IS he

3. There are plenty of mysteries . . . auto accidents happen. Daily life accidents happen that influence development and brain injuries. Do we even know the degree of demonic influence in those incidents? I think not.

4. I believe that a lot of pain and suffering is a result of the collective rebellions and misdoings of all in a given geographic area and all on the planet collecting as the evil chickens coming home to roost down through the ages . . . some down through generational lines . . . much not . . . the flotsam and jetsam of rebellions collecting from the increasing tidal waves of perverse individual willfulness, arrogance, selfishness carries a lot of evil and suffering in its tide.

5. There is a UNIVERSAL, multi-versal law . . . WE ALL HARVEST WHAT WE SOW. Denial of that fact is not brilliant. It's stupid, dumb, ignorant. One doesn't plant cacti and harvest bonbons.

6. Denial is not facilitative of dealing well with reality.
Denial of reality is delusional.
Denial of reality is dysfunctional.
Denial of reality has negative consequences.
White washing denial still results in black consequences.

7. As this website can illustrate . . .

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

When one's construct system is far too narrow, rigid, brittle, one's hypotheses about life become tragically dysfunctional--resulting in far too high a collection of "misses" regarding one's predictions in life compared to what actually results in daily life.

8. Eventually, the failures can really pile up. The fun is then over . . . very over.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

NONSENSE.

1. The Supreme Court has affirmed that atheism is a religion.

2. The ATHEIST leaders in Russia and China killed upwards of 130 MILLION souls.

3. The worst of folks PRETENDING to be "Christians' over all the ages have not begun to approach that record of murderous genocidal evil.

4. Perhaps you could lobby against such increasing hostile-to-the-God-of-Abraham-Isaac-and-Jacob efforts more in our era before you worked up such a sweat of hostility against authentic Christians.

5. You rant at disingenuous, hypocritical "Christians" . . . yet turn a blind eye to the genocides of your

CO-RELIGIONISTS

666. Impressive.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by DeviousEngineer

NOPE.

This psychologist says your mom is not silly at all.

1. We do not know all the dimensions of demonic influence from the spiritual dimension to the tangible dimension vis a vis genetics to in utero to our thought patterns and habits.

1.1 Actually, Pastor Henry Wright

www.beinhealth.com...

has been demonstrating in his later years that he and his team can facilitate deliverance from Schizophrenia in about a week.

Over the years he's had increasing 100's of MD's consulting with him to learn his methods.

2. We DO KNOW that THINKING, BEHAVING, SPEAKING chronically in a given way CHANGES EVEN OUR VERY DNA. Reminds one of the Scripture:

[color=9966FF]here
As a man thinks in his heart, so IS he

3. There are plenty of mysteries . . . auto accidents happen. Daily life accidents happen that influence development and brain injuries. Do we even know the degree of demonic influence in those incidents? I think not.

4. I believe that a lot of pain and suffering is a result of the collective rebellions and misdoings of all in a given geographic area and all on the planet collecting as the evil chickens coming home to roost down through the ages . . . some down through generational lines . . . much not . . . the flotsam and jetsam of rebellions collecting from the increasing tidal waves of perverse individual willfulness, arrogance, selfishness carries a lot of evil and suffering in its tide.

5. There is a UNIVERSAL, multi-versal law . . . WE ALL HARVEST WHAT WE SOW. Denial of that fact is not brilliant. It's stupid, dumb, ignorant. One doesn't plant cacti and harvest bonbons.

6. Denial is not facilitative of dealing well with reality.
Denial of reality is delusional.
Denial of reality is dysfunctional.
Denial of reality has negative consequences.
White washing denial still results in black consequences.

7. As this website can illustrate . . .

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

When one's construct system is far too narrow, rigid, brittle, one's hypotheses about life become tragically dysfunctional--resulting in far too high a collection of "misses" regarding one's predictions in life compared to what actually results in daily life.

8. Eventually, the failures can really pile up. The fun is then over . . . very over.

some ppl fear that when you hit the nail on the head as directly as u have in this post.. that the nail gets a headache.. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

No. Athiests follow nobody , reading a book - and - devoting your life to a book are very , very different.

I have no belief system - i do not look up to anyone , i dont even fully believe in science - or space for that matter ..... but painting us all with the same brush as stalin is exactly how your ignorant , vicious kind operates.

Christianity is the single , most dangerous religion on this planet as it has been propped up with propaganda - defends its self with accusations - and fails to accept any kind of logical thinking.

Were not really "Athiests" at all ..... just humans who are not mentally weak ...... athiest is a tag you use to brand us and keep everything " organised " .

Religion is a mental illness preventing us from progressing.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It is not a religion .... and i am not defending anyone who wages wars .... i have no people no group no flock .... old men writing crap on paper doesnt make atheism a religion .... technically it doesnt even exist.

The belief of no belief is not a belief at all.

edit on 31-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

No. Athiests follow nobody , reading a book - and - devoting your life to a book are very , very different.

I have no belief system - i do not look up to anyone , i dont even fully believe in science - or space for that matter ..... but painting us all with the same brush as stalin is exactly how your ignorant , vicious kind operates.

Christianity is the single , most dangerous religion on this planet as it has been propped up with propaganda - defends its self with accusations - and fails to accept any kind of logical thinking.

Were not really "Athiests" at all ..... just humans who are not mentally weak ...... athiest is a tag you use to brand us and keep everything " organised " .

Religion is a mental illness preventing us from progressing.

i agree that religion has done damage to human interactions but when it gets that way, it sounds just like you do now. and just like they did 300 years ago, when all of ancient history was thrown in the garbage can by.....wait for it...wait for it...

catholic professors.

see this is the problem. i have no clue who i should listen to in arguments such as this one because both sides can get belligerent and both sides have equally good information, and that's what i'm looking out for . if you're going along with the idea that people should be killed because of a world view, that's when i know you're not on the right track. i certainly wouldn't want you to be killed because of your world view, as a result, i can only assume your position that believers should be considered mentally insane and weak and a danger to the planet, is just the anti-thesis to the other position.

if life has taught me anything it's that there's never a totally white or black position on important issues such as world view. there's always that extra bit of data that others are missing that allows abusers to abuse. and i'm about fed up with abuse.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A question :

If David Icke gets on your thinkbox (TV) in the morning and declares war with christianity , demanding the blood of every christian man woman and child - how would the world respond ?

A: The people would take to the streets in protest of his crap.
B: Everyone would do as he says and start killing christians .
C: The people will laugh and flood the forums with humour for a week or two , giving birth to legendary memes.
D: There would be a world wide echo of ,"what the f***'s this ?", as everyone changes the channel.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join