It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

A whole different conglamoration of people from a different time,
different place, different everything!

Wrong. It's still happening. Are all Christians commiting these acts? No. I've never once said that they are, yet I did say that it is the responsibility of all Christians to answer for the actions of their flock.

I understand that Christians don't like being compared with those Christians that commit heinous crimes. I get that, but do something about it. Excommunicate them, disown them, approach your church leaders and demand these actions, make a public statement, prove to the world that these people are not your people.

It's hate like yours that rings loud and clear.

I don't hate Christians. I only ask that they actually practice what Christ taught.

I'm not afraid of genocide in the first place.

I would hope not. One would think that any Christian (or child of Abraham) would welcome death.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

I do find it interesting that Christians would fear genocide after spending countless centuries butchering non-believers.

Of course ! I can't believe I wasn't able to see all that before. Oh well hind sights 20/20

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

a reasonable request considering pretty much everyone wishes the same thing for other beliefs as well. sadly, it's no more achieveable than me asking you to get other atheists to stop doing anything untoward.

how many atheists are in the military?
how many atheistic governments have slaughtered?
how many atheists were psycopaths?
we don't know because they are rolled into the numbers of the religious.

what you're asking is rational but totally insane and undoable.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I would hope not. One would think that any Christian (or child of Abraham) would welcome death.

Welcome death ? Don't go get'n all carried away now either.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I do find it interesting that Christians would fear genocide after spending countless centuries butchering non-believers.

Of course ! I can't believe I wasn't able to see all that before. Oh well hind sights 20/20

yeah i guess i shoulda been there to stop them. where's that blasted time machine. : /

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

a reasonable request considering pretty much everyone wishes the same thing for other beliefs as well. sadly, it's no more achieveable than me asking you to get other atheists to stop doing anything untoward.

I'm not an atheist.

I will agree that this world's religions should take responsibility for their own, the same goes for atheists. I understand it's a tall order, but if a group wants to be taken seriously, it can't sweep its dirt under the rug, especially while still in line of sight.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Great video series showing the sameness of Catholicism and Islam. I love symbolism that is not known by most people. Thanks for sharing it!

link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

I'm not an atheist.

I will agree that this world's religions should take responsibility for their own, the same goes for atheists. I understand it's a tall order, but if a group wants to be taken seriously, it can't sweep its dirt under the rug, especially while still in line of sight.

well let me see:

i'm not catholic, so i can't own their dirt, much less sweep it under the rug.
i'm also not muslim, jewish, buddhist, hindu, or pagan. so i can't own their dirt either. if you can point out for me a single person who believes like i do, the same things i believe, then we can talk about not sweeping dirt, otherwise, get a grip on reality

link   

Welcome death ? Don't go get'n all carried away now either.

A chance to ascend into a higher state of being? Sure. Why not?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

the fifth video in the series has the most information in it, i think.
it's useful to understanding, even what is happening in this thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well do you not see so many that do try to walk the walk in the toughest place to try. That being most of the churches. But you know as well as I do they will never be taken seriously. It's not the nature of this world.
A world we have created collectively that negates God.

A chance to ascend into a higher state of being? Sure. Why not?

Oh lighten up will ya ?
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

i'm not catholic, so i can't own their dirt, much less sweep it under the rug.
i'm also not muslim, jewish, buddhist, hindu, or pagan. so i can't own their dirt either. if you can point out for me a single person who believes like i do, the same things i believe, then we can talk about not sweeping dirt, otherwise, get a grip on reality

I'm never asked you to "own their dirt." I asked that people who consider themselves "Christians" attend to those who also call themselves "Christians" to make sure that they're promoting the message they want conveyed, otherwise they shouldn't complain about the negative press. The same goes for all groups, religious or not.

If you live by your own creed, that's fine. In fact it reduces your responsibility to just yourself, so that should make it easy.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
here you go.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well do you not see so many that do try to walk the walk in the toughest place to try. That being most of the churches.

You're right. I haven't seen. What I have seen is people, even reluctantly, accepting words they know are not God's, just to earn praise from their church.

But you know as well as I do they will never be taken seriously. It's not the nature of this world.

Leave the church, start your own. If religious leaders are not living up to your God's word, then excommunicate them. Let your community know that your faith won't stand for such behavior.

A world we have created collectively that negates God.

It isn't the negation of God. It's the negation of our own humanity, our own home.

Oh lighten up will ya ?

Oh, I am light.
I'm a leaf on the wind.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: solid reference

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
if you watched the video, and recall the question he asked "who gets to ignore the rules?" and his response to his own question, "it will always be those in power" i would just like to know, when i was put in power so i could be held accountable for the actions of rulers who had the same exact beliefs as mine. this should be good.

holy freakin' toledo.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The fact of how the Roman Babylonian religion we know as Catholicism today which is a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to say they are Christian is duplicated by Islam and they use each other to tear down competition in their areas and then they consolidate fits in with what I have come to believe about the system to gain world control.

The modern day Goddess worship, new age we are all one in God and many paths ideology all fits in with this system. Their entire purpose is to destroy Christianity and it's no wonder they talk about destroying us as a cancer. Rabbinic Judaism is in line with their system so it seems the orthodox Christians who will not bow to Rome will always be targeted and wars fought in their areas until they bend their knee and come under the Roman path.

I am enjoying the entire series and if anyone is a truth seeker it helps connect the dots of what has gone on for millenia.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The fact of how the Roman Babylonian religion we know as Catholicism today which is a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to say they are Christian is duplicated by Islam and they use each other to tear down competition in their areas and then they consolidate fits in with what I have come to believe about the system to gain world control.

The modern day Goddess worship, new age we are all one in God and many paths ideology all fits in with this system. Their entire purpose is to destroy Christianity and it's no wonder they talk about destroying us as a cancer. Rabbinic Judaism is in line with their system so it seems the orthodox Christians who will not bow to Rome will always be targeted and wars fought in their areas until they bend their knee and come under the Roman path.

I am enjoying the entire series and if anyone is a truth seeker it helps connect the dots of what has gone on for millenia.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Leave the church, start your own.

You assume to much. I have never belonged to a church or any affiliation I really
don't like religion. But I love Jesus Christ. Can't help it I do. He's my hero.
I'll stop.
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
As for these so called Love and Light preachers, just expose a few of their flaws and watch their teeth grow three inches, their nails grow 9 as they launch personal insults and straw man arguments never dealing with the facts presented to them.

The same can be said of "loving" Christians. We are ALL human, I don't think any of us will be 100% loving OR hateful (if we choose a dark path). It is a process of learning and changing oneself to be more loving. It won't happen instantly just because you become a part of a religion.

I have shown that the very ones preaching such unity and oneness intend and desire to kill off those who will not adopt their brand of faith and beliefs.

Not all of them think like this. There are Christians that feel the same about Jesus, and Muslims that feel the same about Their Prophet. Some people just wish to force their religion on to everyone. Christians may call it "Love", Muslims may call it "Obedience to God", these New Age people may call it "Oneness". When you are deep into your religion and you feel like your religion is "Truth" and "The Best", it makes you wish that everyone was in it so that they can be "Saved" and be "Rewarded from God" and some may take it a step further by forcing their children to be in the religion... or worse, trying to force the entire world to be in it.

Not all who are drawn to this general message of unity and oneness actually read the writings of their founders. They have no idea that they actually say the love Lucifer and unity is only through following their beliefs. Nonetheless, the foundations they establish work behind the scenes to destroy the foundations of the society they hate.

The average "New Age" person is sort of similar to a Christian. They believe in the same angels (Michael,Gabriel, etc.). Most New Age people also believe in the messages of Jesus ("Love Thy Neighbour", "Turn The Other Cheek", etc.). Most of them, even like the name "I AM" (Yahweh).

There may be "SOME" New Age people that believe in Lucifer but it is not very common. Most of The New Age people still have *SOME* Biblical beliefs.

They believe in "Love" and "Light". They believe in "Unity" In the name of "Love" and "Light". (The Bible says God is Love and God is Light).

Now you may say "The Light they follow is really LUCIFER!".

Well, they are not just following "A Light" they are following "LOVE" (or at least trying their best to - remember they are still human too!)

According to the bible God is LOVE and therefore Love can only come from God, because who ever lives in Love lives in God and God in Him (1 John 4:16).

I'm just shining a light on their writings and teachings. Did you watch the video?

I watched it a while ago. I think I still remember the basics of what is being said.
edit on 30-7-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

if you watched the video, and recall the question he asked "who gets to ignore the rules?" and his response to his own question, "it will always be those in power" i would just like to know, when i was put in power so i could be held accountable for the actions of rulers who had the same exact beliefs as mine. this should be good.

holy freakin' toledo.

"Those in power."

Power is an illusion. Wealth is an illusion. Fear is an illusion. Illusions fueled by those who accept them.
The only real power in this world lies in numbers. Do you think if every Catholic in the world called up or wrote the Vatican and said "we don't like that you're supporting _______" or "...condemning ______" that the church wouldn't change its stance on those issues immediately? Why would they change? Because religion, like all organizations, need people to continue forth.

You're right though. It is a tall order. These kinds of actions would require participation and a show of responsibility by all, and that's likely to never happen.

I mean, what keeps these kinds of stances from taking place anyhow? Fear? Why are these people fearful? I have no idea. The flock outnumber the shepherds millions to one. They have no army. The army is us. They have no slaves. Without those they see as "slaves" their world ceases to function. They cannot exist without the masses. People need only to remember that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join