It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Clip of Firefight (Resistance Side) and Map of Positions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Video Clip of Resistance attacking US and Firefight ensues -

Here is a short video clip front the front lines of Fallujah on Monday evening that shows the US and its Allawi Army and the Fallujah Mujahideen engaged in crossfiring.

For all those who think that these fighters are cowards will see that they do not fear going up against the main forces of the invasion army. They are fighting to send the occupiers home.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by John bull 1]

[edit on 10-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
wow...i need more video from behind ""enemy"" lines. How did you come across that video? Any idea what they might be saying in the video or what the pic in your post says lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
they are saying

"Bism Allah, Allah Akbar"

Which means "In the name of God, God is Greatest"

And I'm not that good on Arabic...I know English and Turkish.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
that was unreal, could you PLEASE post more of that...it is good to see the other side fighting and yea! how did you get hold of that?

well that really doesnt matter, good to see low tech taking out the high tech...again UNREAL...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is it me or was there alot of shooting but I only say one direct rpg hit they missed alot didnt they, they should be so lame as to fight like this coalition forces have night vision and you mean to tell me these people are so off the wall to attack without it, and arent they using tracer rounds......seems like a dead give away of position. They also let atleast one armored vehicle in the column past maybe two , I thought that would be a primary target and the biggest threat.

[edit on 10/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The "Art of War" teaches us that you let those stronger than you pass, and attack the middle to split and confuse the enemy.

And, as you have noticed, the coalition obviously didn't touch the Mujahideen, since the camera remained intact, and they were able to take it back and post the video.

P.S. If I can get more video, I will post it.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Is it me or was there alot of shooting but I only say one direct rpg hit they missed alot didnt they, they should be so lame as to fight like this coalition forces have night vision and you mean to tell me these people are so off the wall to attack without it, and arent they using tracer rounds......seems like a dead give away of position. They also let atleast one armored vehicle in the column past maybe two , I thought that would be a primary target and the biggest threat.

[edit on 10/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

most of the action happened just off to the right of the edge of the film, didnt see a lot of it but still nice footage.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Always go after the supply and support vehicles...you never hit an enemy where it is strongest...duh..jk lol

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good find, really got my heart rate up and freaked me out, stupid of me to watch this stuff.

Where do you get stuff like this?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If I find any more, I will post them on this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
The "Art of War" teaches us that you let those stronger than you pass, and attack the middle to split and confuse the enemy.

And, as you have noticed, the coalition obviously didn't touch the Mujahideen, since the camera remained intact, and they were able to take it back and post the video.

P.S. If I can get more video, I will post it.

OKay I remember that from somewheres in survival anti-urban terrorism training.....but what was at the back of the column it was not moving and yet they were shooting way behind the column. was that a base the column was pulling out of.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
most of the action happened just off to the right of the edge of the film, didnt see a lot of it but still nice footage.

Im talking about extream left side behind the column where there are lights but no movement they were shooting that way heavily

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226

I hear one of the mods say that an Iraqi national had offered to help translate for ats , could you have the map translated to english

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yeah, if someone can translate it, that would be great.

From what I can figure out on my own, the main fight from the "insurgents" will be in the blue areas.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
its probably the city or a US base. It seems to be kinda far from the action to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The video is from the Fallujah firefight...here's a caption...

"Here is a short video clip front the front lines of Fallujah on Monday evening that shows the US and its Allawi Army and the Fallujah Mujahideen engaged in crossfiring. "

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
its probably the city or a US base. It seems to be kinda far from the action to me.

That is why i was wondering why they hit it that hard I saw impacts on something in the distance but couldnt tell the target hit cause dark there

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here's another video from the insurgents that's probably a little older:

Insurgents in Iraq attack with Mortars.wmv

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceghost
that was unreal, could you PLEASE post more of that...it is good to see the other side fighting and yea! how did you get hold of that?

well that really doesnt matter, good to see low tech taking out the high tech...again UNREAL...

How the F**K is it good to see the other side fighting?
We got our troops over there you idiot. Do you want them all to be "twated" like this?

Grow up FFS!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Here's another video from the insurgents that's probably a little older:

Insurgents in Iraq attack with Mortars.wmv

wow, check those pros out.
once they get shot and blown up, i bet they be the first ones to proclaim on national TV that it was unjust killings.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join