It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if NASA ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What if NASA were to come in front and revealing to public everything they know that has been hidden since now ? What if the moon would be no more in orbit around earth (see ya, unuseful big piece of rock or death star?)?

What if everything we thought we were was simply a big, that what we think right now as being true is nothing more than a sickness, a mental sickness, a bad nightmare happening right now?

What if these thoughts came from my mind or from something else which would control me without I being aware of it (mind kontrol).

What if you think what i just said could be true or be false, nevertheless consider it as a possibility without further proof in a world where disinformation, deceiving and lies is present but which truth will always pour some light upon it ?

What if I was mad or simply madly trying to be the real I ?

What if we were all aliens before entering the third of a numerous amount of dimension by which we needed to appear all human in order to experience?

If you see what I mean.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What if your commendably bold creativity and high-octane enthusiasm were actually in sync with the genuinely exciting mysteries of NASA spaceflight discoveries. I strongly urge you to check out "99 FAQs About 'Space UFO videos'" and find ways to be constructive and helpful. There's a lot to do, and great thoughts to be thunk.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What if my uncle was really a rabbit?
What if the sky fell?
What if?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
What if your commendably bold creativity and high-octane enthusiasm were actually in sync with the genuinely exciting mysteries of NASA spaceflight discoveries. I strongly urge you to check out "99 FAQs About 'Space UFO videos'" and find ways to be constructive and helpful. There's a lot to do, and great thoughts to be thunk.

The thing is I am not interested in what NASA is showing to the public, but instead in what it is not showing to it. With that being said, creative I might have been, but if there are any truth in what I just said, we might see this one day or the other as these mysteries will unfold sooner or later, it is inevitable.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What if the sky fell?
What if?

If the sky fell, and we would all die, this would be a tragedy yes for sure, but we would all understand the true nature of life after death at the same time, so the lies and deceit which could have been in the past would be far gone. But hey, mark my words for what they are, I am not saying it should happen, only concluding with what would be if such a scenario would come to happen, this is worth being mentioned.

Thruthseek3r

edit on 23-7-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
What if NASA were to come in front and revealing to public everything they know that has been hidden since now ?

Then the ocean would freeze over.

Sorry but they have no benefit to revealing truths, and everything to gain by creating lies and disinformation.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I was hoping some more deeper reflection on the possibility of my claims as well as what would have been the possible results coming from such events, but still it might happen when the time might be right.

Thruthsek3r

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
What if NASA were to come in front and revealing to public everything they know that has been hidden since now ?

Then the ocean would freeze over.

Sorry but they have no benefit to revealing truths, and everything to gain by creating lies and disinformation.

I am not talking about benefit to anybody, but simply exposing plain and pure truth without any agendas. As was mentioned in the OP, it was not even considered what gain there of would anybody get but simply considering what consequences from revealing such claims in an era of conspiracy, falsehood and misconception in order to divide and conquer, control and oppress, enslave and submit and so on.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 23-7-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

What if they already have, and begging the question that there is something more is not the case?? :O

IMO that's a more radical idea to introduce to ATS

new topics

top topics

join