It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joeym1991

he was a neighborhood watch guy. you know what neighborhood watch is?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
As for the angry members on this board who hate him for all sorts of reasons anyway, well there's really no loss now is there?

Are you kidding me?

Name | Age | Gender

Noor Aziz | 8 | male
Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
Noor Syed | 8 | male
Wajid Noor | 9 | male
Syed Wali Shah | 7 | male
Ayeesha | 3 | female
Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
Shoaib | 8 | male
Hayatullah KhaMohammad | 16 | male
Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
Sanaullah Jan | 17 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Mohammad Tahir | 16 | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male
Fazal Wahab | 16 | male
Ziauddin | 16 | male
Mohammad Yunus | 16 | male
Fazal Hakim | 19 | male
Ilyas | 13 | male
Sohail | 7 | male
Asadullah | 9 | male
khalilullah | 9 | male
Noor Mohammad | 8 | male
Khalid | 12 | male
Saifullah | 9 | male
Mashooq Jan | 15 | male
Nawab | 17 | male
Sultanat Khan | 16 | male
Ziaur Rahman | 13 | male
Noor Mohammad | 15 | male
Mohammad Yaas Khan | 16 | male
Qari Alamzeb | 14 | male
Ziaur Rahman | 17 | male
Abdullah | 18 | male
Ikramullah Zada | 17 | male
Inayatur Rehman | 16 | male
Shahbuddin | 15 | male
Yahya Khan | 16 |male
Rahatullah |17 | male
Mohammad Salim | 11 | male
Shahjehan | 15 | male
Gul Sher Khan | 15 | male
Bakht Muneer | 14 | male
Numair | 14 | male
Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
Ihsanullah | 16 | male
Luqman | 12 | male
Jannatullah | 13 | male
Ismail | 12 | male
Taseel Khan | 18 | male
Zaheeruddin | 16 | male
Qari Ishaq | 19 | male
Jamshed Khan | 14 | male
Alam Nabi | 11 | male
Qari Abdul Karim | 19 | male
Rahmatullah | 14 | male
Abdus Samad | 17 | male
Siraj | 16 | male
Saeedullah | 17 | male
Abdul Waris | 16 | male
Darvesh | 13 | male
Ameer Said | 15 | male
Shaukat | 14 | male
Inayatur Rahman | 17 | male
Salman | 12 | male
Fazal Wahab | 18 | male
Baacha Rahman | 13 | male
Wali-ur-Rahman | 17 | male
Iftikhar | 17 | male
Inayatullah | 15 | male
Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
Ihsanullah | 16 | male
Luqman | 12 | male
Jannatullah | 13 | male
Ismail | 12 | male
Abdul Waris | 16 | male
Darvesh | 13 | male
Ameer Said | 15 | male
Shaukat | 14 | male
Inayatur Rahman | 17 | male
Adnan | 16 | male
Najibullah | 13 | male
Naeemullah | 17 | male
Hizbullah | 10 | male
Kitab Gul | 12 | male
Wilayat Khan | 11 | male
Zabihullah | 16 | male
Shehzad Gul | 11 | male
Shabir | 15 | male
Qari Sharifullah | 17 | male
Shafiullah | 16 | male
Nimatullah | 14 | male
Shakirullah | 16 | male
Talha | 8 | male

List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen

BTW, I left out a few children.
edit on 20-7-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

yea street definition: /a /freakshow who can't make it as cop or is a cop, or he's a retired cop.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Catch the gist of the thread?

For 5 years they have been telling me NOT to judge Obama by the color of his skin

Now they are telling me I HAVE TO judge the guy by the color of his skin.

Oh God the disturbing lack of CONSISTENCY is astonishing.
edit on 20-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
So this is Obama when he was young. It all makes sense now.

this is a photoshop creation. look at the un-natural size of the thumbs and fingers.
his face is distorted and unrealistic looking..

trayvon martin never existed (and obama knows it well).

i penned a thread on this video and detailed exactly why i thought obama was
commenting in this inexplicable manner, but ATS felt the need to scrub
it completely.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Only time the right care about dark colored people is if it makes Obama look bad. Otherwise they are all either illegals, thugs, sharia loving maniacs, violent extremists, racists or whatever else they love to call the darks.

You can say I am full of it and such, but the facts are all over ATS and they speak for themselves. Pick a right wing thread and find all those key words in there and then some.

Right wingers love to tell people to stop playing the victim, yet in the next breath tell us how the white man is a victim of racial violence and bias..

ATS mods most likely will call this against the T&C or political baiting or whatever, they hate us pointing out the truth. Which is why I truly believe ATS leans more to right.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
reply to post by undo

yea street definition: /a /freakshow who can't make it as cop or is a cop, or he's a retired cop.

so you think neighborhood watch should be done away with, to keep these kinds of things from happening in the first place? that means more police will have to be hired.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
all you people on trying to justify this guy killing this teenager, just remember every life is precious, you take the gun out of that situation all you have is a fist fight. I hope everyone justifing Zimmeman killing this kid are all PRO abortion because Treyvons' life was aborted .

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

How many movies did he star in that involves violence and guns?

But its just art. Its just a paycheck. People should be able to distinguish fantasy from reality.

The Irony of it all. The "soapbox" has many hypocrites standing on it.

I can't tell if you're against or for my post.

Hypocrites are the ones who have the firm grasp on reality. Hypocrites know what's good for others yet they don't follow their own advice. It's because they know what's bad that gives them the ability to tell others what's good. Which is why they're known to be a hypocrite.

It's not easy to do the right thing all the time, but that doesn't mean we should nest in ignorance.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Whats wrong with that we pay their salaries to protect and serve dont we?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Everyone;

okay, i'll take it down. lol just thought you would be encouraged to see her in various modes of color.

No!!! Don't take it down! Its gorgeous! I love it!

You gotta teach me how to do that, seriously... after I get my story pages on the computer, I'd like to be able to tweak them like that.

No I'm dead serious. I'm glad he's keeping this debate in the media more than a year on from Trayvons death. Some people wish to sweep clear racism and bias in this law system under the rug, but people have had enough. As for the angry members on this board who hate him for all sorts of reasons anyway, well there's really no loss now is there?

I'm genuinely curious...

What brought you to this site?

No one ever hears about the people Obama had a hand in killing, and THAT all gets swept under the rug...

Have you seen pictures of the children who survived drone strikes overseas?

They look like the Ghouls from the Fallout games.

They don't look human anymore.

THAT all stays swept under the rug...

But somehow, Trayvon Martin matters a lot, right around the time the NDAA gets thrown back into the game.

You seriously can't see what's going on here...?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Every time somebody says this case isn't about race, makes it even more about race. Obama did us a favor by speaking honestly about it. That's better than all the denial and unconsciousness.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

all you people on trying to justify this guy killing this teenager, just remember every life is precious, you take the gun out of that situation all you have is a fist fight. I hope everyone justifing Zimmeman killing this kid are all PRO abortion because Treyvons' life was aborted .

agreed. EVERYone's life is of limitless value. i think that's the point being made.
why is it there's no focus on black on black shootings? if there was ever a place where black people are being prejudiced against, it's in the inner cities, where they are gang banging each other to death. what about cases where the person killed was white and the murderer is black. aren't they part of the definition of EVERYone? and if not, why not?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Obama is a War Monger, and a NeoCon. He is a narcissist. He doesn't care about America, or the World. He has the nerve to say he cares, while his policies kill innocent children. His personal "Kill list" has one child's blood, on his hands ! NO ONE can say he doesn't. NO ONE can say otherwise. People who are still swallowing the kool-aid really need to get a grip. For those who thinks he truly "cared" about Trayvon, just ask those children in Chicago who's deaths are occurring daily how much he REALLY cares. I am sick of this President, and I also dont respect him. How could anyone ?

People, quit making excuses for Obama. Please.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Agreed every life is precious Obama needs to be held accountable for the drone attacks as well as the whole bush administration for mass amounts of people being lied to and then sent to their doom for war companies to reap all the benefits of people dying in a made up war.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So if we took the gun out of the equation completely and kept everything else in.. do you really believe TM wouldn't have been tried for felony assault at least, perhaps attempted murder or even murder? Do you think this would have even been in the news had Zimmerman died or was put in a coma due to his head being bashed repeatedly against a curb? C'mon, just think!
edit on 20-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

a fun graphics program called photoscape. i made a few adjustments before hand in paintshop pro, like putting highlights where the light might catch the surface, such as the top of the head and breasts, the bottom of the palm of the hand, the muscles around the belly button, etc, then color tinted it blue, then used the selection tool to make the skin back into skin color, then stuck in photoscape and used a filter called "Region Out-of-Focus." tada, wallah, and i already removed it cause its your art not mine. lol

anyway, i'm pretty darn sure that violence is not going to solve racial issues.
what was your story about ?
edit on 20-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I agreed with your post 100%

Im just sick of these people on their soapboxes who claim they know. These are the same people who voted for Obama, the killer of children. But forget about that. We need to change the "stand your ground" laws.........

That's more important then this mans policies. ANYTHING to forget about them...............

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

This has so much publicity on this case because the circumstanes were much different than gang bangers killing each other. See here in america its portrayed to the masses to expect violence in the inner cites so wen incidents happen we are numb to them this inccident with Zimmerman and Treyvon happened in a suburb in florida what ur getting at is a more profound problem with the engrained notions and assumptions we've let indoctrinate us.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join