It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

President Obama said Friday that all Americans should respect the George Zimmerman verdict, but white Americans should also understand that African Americans continue to face racial discrimination.

Hey? Let's expand the great racial divide even further

"Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," Obama said during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room.

Mr. president not a very smart thing to say considering what happened.

I am sick of this out of all the things that he should be talking about he decides to expand the great racial divide even further.

Both Martins Parents. and The FBI said that race was not an issue, the court itself said race was not an issue either so WHY MR. PRESIDENT did you decide to open your mouth?

Wouldn't your time be better served answering on things this like:

Benghazi ?
IRS Spying?
Holder being in contempt?
NSA Spying?
Gun running to Mexico that has killed thousands of the people who you are currently trying to legalize in one breathe and turn them in to a Mata Hari in another breathe.

Correct me if I am wrong here, the current 'racist' country elected YOU as POTUS well that's not a very 'racist' thing to do on their part considering how much they supposedly 'hate' certain ethnic groups.

Mr. President and i do use the term loosely definately not a 'uniter' and most definately a divider of using politics best weapons of mass destruction, racism.

If it's not race warfare it's class warfare.
If it's not either of those then is sex warfare.

Contrary to the dogma that is being peddle by the current divider in chief I am not obsessed with psychological warfare as the Potus and his party is,because their entire platform is nothing but manipulation to keep us fighting between ourselves.

A divided house is easily conquered a united house will stand up to the most corrupt administration in US history.

Seems anytime they want to take the heat of domestic, or foreign issues the warfare card gets played.

People take yourselves out of the game of political machination's..

I report you decide.
edit on 19-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)
I agree with pretty much everything you've said. It's too bad that people act as sheep being led to the slaughter. Read alternative news people! Not mainstream crap. Reporting on dramatic cases like the Zimmerman trial that mean absolutely nothing to divert the attention of the public concerning real political scandals is a crime!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This whole " Zimmerman " case just seems like a ploy to further political agendas concerning gun laws.

Think about it, I mean come on. Look at all the other Important events the media could be reporting on. There are probably 10 more cases like this trial going on right now at this very moment.

Now it seems like all they're talking about on the news is ' Race ' Not to mention the race war riots going on because of this.

Why are americans not picketing the white house over their privacy being invaded? Zimmerman was just a diversion tactic to keep the publics eye looking elsewhere. Ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I feel like everyones true colors are coming out. Doesn't this issue speak to directly to a serious problem this country has with racism. White people overwhelmingly are sided with George and Blacks with Treyvon HELLO people. OR does racism not exist(sarcasm)? im sure I'll get some idiotic right wing troll answer on this website.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It was absolutely politicized as a diversion to get the loser masses to stop worrying about real problems they're having and the governments shenanigans. And the Justice Department leaned on the prosecutors to throw the case because they'd get more benefit from unrest( ( which they'd help create) if he was found not guilty.
So if you're mad that Zimmerman walked, blame Obama the guy you voted for, you nitwits.
They want to strip the people of rights to protect themselves, limit gun possession, increase the governments rights to stick their nose in legal matters and criminal trials and incite racial divisiveness. We have the most F'ed up government EVER. We can solve the problems we have, the real ones, but the answers have to come from US, , the PEOPLE, we have to solve them and be the sources of ideas and do the heavy lifting. The government has to be bypassed, they are either working against us or are too incompetent and corrupt to be of use.
Now lets get some government lackey shill being paid to disseminate false info come on here and say none of this is true.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Dutchowl because: Missed word

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Maybe Obama should had watched this before putting his foot in his mouth ...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i don't think anything is going to solve the lies being spread around that white people hate black people, short of a huge event where we all hold up signs saying we love them, and send massive amounts of food and clothing to our inner cities as evidence that no matter what the news, magazines, radio shows, music, and so on, say, they are wrong. i'm sure everyone in this thread, loves the african american people the same as they do anybody else, so this is an easy thing to do. we just have to prove to them that we do. liike when egypt made signs and said that they loved us here in america for defending them during their trying times. i think the black community needs to know that we love them too.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
maybe we could start a youtube revolution of love, where everyone makes a youtube message saying they love the african american people. that would be very cool.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

if you agree, pass it on, repost it somewhere else. make a youtube of it.
send it to a friend. or friends.
edit on 24-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joeym1991

George Zimmerman got off too easily, he should have at least got charged with manslaughter or SOMETHING. I can say with confidence that the majority of us KNOW he is guilty of being a wanna be cop who had bad judgement. By the way, I'm a white Independent.

edit on 24-7-2013 by faust833 because: To inform the poster that I'm white.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Obama says : TRAYVON COULD HAVE BEEN ME

HE IS THE PRESIDENT SURELY HE GOT ALL THE FACTS

Nah he is just a more determined methodical emotionless sarcastic Killer who is successful and not dead.

Obama was openly stating how he likes to get away with killing people.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Gestas because: Please do not edit this or change this its basically a historical post.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamkgonz
It may not be a case of racial hate but it is a case of racial discrimination. I really hate how people just forget that they say ohh the court treyvons mom they all said he wasnt racist..... maybe he wasnt but he was definitly profiling a young black man walking around.

I do agree though that Obamas statement is just adding fuel to the fire, it was a very poor choice of words, im guessing he doesnt agree with the verdict either lol
edit on 19-7-2013 by adamkgonz because: (no reason given)

If any person had been walking around peering into windows, then they would be questioned by a security guard.
That's what the security guard is paid to do.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
v "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," Obama said during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room.

to bad hes not huh???? whos with me ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NATEUSMCSVT

why was and i quote " appearance in the White House briefing room. " be targeted by AD sence,/NSA already,,, is it treanding???

appearance in the White House briefing room. appearance in the White House briefing room.
appearance in the White House briefing room.

lol i like too lead trends

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join