It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret City in South America (Tesla)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
From the Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla by Nikola Tesla with additional material by David Hatcher Childress:

"A number of european scientists were said to have gone with Marconi, including Landini. In 1937, the enigmatic Italian physicist and alchemist Fulcanelli warned European physicists of the grave dangers of atomic weapons and then mysteriously disappeared a few years later. He is believed to have joined Marconi's secret group in South America.
Ninety-eight scientists were said to have gone to South America where they built a city in an extinct volcanic crater in the southern jungles of Venezuela. In their secret city, financed by the great wealth they had created during their lives, they continued work on Marconi's work on solar energy, cosmic energy, and anti-gravity."

It seems there may much truth to this story as there was a physics teacher from Baja, Mexico who claimed to have lived in the secret city until 1950, and this teacher claimed to have flew in an anti-gravity device with other scientists.

Does anyone know more about this story or anything related to it?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
These are popping up everywhere. Not the thread the stuff about Tesla.

Underground citys and/or bunker rumours have been about for a while. Some i hope are nuclear bunkers though i also hope we dont have to use them, others people have claimed are contact areas like Area 51 and other secret bases.

Anti-grav tec was not invented by this guy or girl Tesla they were made during world war two.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sounds like the book "Atlas Shrugged". Good read.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi , very interesting -- FULCANELLI disapeared?? 1937

Strange- I love to listen more about the modern Gnostic Man

chapo

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
From the Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla by Nikola Tesla with additional material by David Hatcher Childress:

"A number of european scientists were said to have gone with Marconi, including Landini. In 1937, the enigmatic Italian physicist and alchemist Fulcanelli warned European physicists of the grave dangers of atomic weapons and then mysteriously disappeared a few years later. He is believed to have joined Marconi's secret group in South America.
Ninety-eight scientists were said to have gone to South America where they built a city in an extinct volcanic crater in the southern jungles of Venezuela. In their secret city, financed by the great wealth they had created during their lives, they continued work on Marconi's work on solar energy, cosmic energy, and anti-gravity."

It seems there may much truth to this story as there was a physics teacher from Baja, Mexico who claimed to have lived in the secret city until 1950, and this teacher claimed to have flew in an anti-gravity device with other scientists.

Does anyone know more about this story or anything related to it?

NWO knows about Nubia / Planet X and the destruction it will cause to our world. They are preparing for the comming cataclysm.

If the critic is intelligent, he will agree that It's better to be prepared for an event that never takes place, than to be surprised by an event too wild to be taken seriously.

Please prepare, and hope it's not true....don't be a flaming critic and take unessesary chances
with your own life and your loved ones.
(www.zetatalk.com)

(I'm keeping my fingers crossed)

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
These are popping up everywhere. Not the thread the stuff about Tesla.

Underground citys and/or bunker rumours have been about for a while. Some i hope are nuclear bunkers though i also hope we dont have to use them, others people have claimed are contact areas like Area 51 and other secret bases.

Anti-grav tec was not invented by this guy or girl Tesla they were made during world war two.

Maybe you need to read up on our Dr. Tesla. guy

[edit on 10-11-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
TheBigD, thanks for the info, I haven't ever heard of this befor now. I did a google search and read some very interesting links. The first gives more info on your post. www.atlantisrising.com...

The second one is just crazy but will give you even more info.
ellisctaylor.homestead.com...

Wonder if any of this is true. Anyone know if there has ever been any ATS projects on Admiral Byrd and the trip to Antartica?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Another book that talks of this scret place is ‘The Mysteries of the Andes’.

This group is said to be devoted to universal peace and the greatness of all mankind.

It’s said that they remained isolated so the multinational bankers, big businesses and military complex couldn’t gain control. This way they can foster peace and clean technology for the world.

There have been lots of reports of UF’Os (anti gravity craft) in South America, particularly along the edge of the mountains of the eastern Andes, from Bolivia to Venezuela, so who knows...anything is possible, right?

new topics

top topics

join