It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Putin is serious about ridding the world of Monsanto & Syngenta! AWESOME!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just read this today and it make me smile; it's nice to see that the evil forces of Monsanto and Syngenta don't have a stranglehold over the whole world like they do in the United States.

jhaines6.wordpress.com... /

The article states that Putin was so upset at Obama for signing the Monsanto Protection Act that he almost didn't attend a scheduled sit down with Sec of State Kerry. Apparently the Russians are taking this pretty seriously. The article even states that the Kremlin says the "bee apocalypse" may turn to war.

Why is it that some leaders can remain logical and hold their ground for the best of humanity and not for their bank accounts unlike here where Monsanto owns ALL of our politicians and has free say over what they want Government Policy to look like? It really is beginning to sicken me at how easy America and our leaders just roll over.

For those of you who just don't get it, the earth needs her bees. Without bees, the world's food supplies are in serious trouble, which is exactly what the GMO kings want, so they can step up and be the heroes with their GMO crops.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Not to glorify Putin, but he seems to have a lot more backbone than Obama. He seems to value the well being of his people more, too, but that's debatable.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am glad that Putin is not going down the Monsanto route. I am disappointed however that my Government saw fit to press Europe into taking GM products. It is just another nail in the coffin of integrity belonging to my government. Sorry it is Putin and not Cameron that is taking this stand.

I do wonder who on earth gave Monsanto the right to decide that it would monopolize all the seed available in some countries. Where on earth is the Monopolies Commission, no one company should have this type of power over peoples choices.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yes, Putin definitely has backbone as well as smarts. Obviously he can see that allowing Monsanto to have full control will result in "end game". Now I'm not saying that he is perfect and honorable all the time; let's be real I'm sure he has taken his fair share of bribes and pay offs. At least he can separate greed and logic. Nothing is logical about allowing Monsanto/Syngenta to destroy the way of the world and the way we have always grown our food since agriculture developed.

I'm only in my 30's so I wasn't around when America and our leaders used to have backbone and stood up for humanity; I bet patriotism was much easier to come by then.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

The Monopolies Commission is still around, but the wording and definitions have changed and there are armies of pencilneck lawyers working on the problem 24/7.

The problem will probably be solved right about the time it's too late.

I used to know a jewish corporate lawyer, he was a helluva nice guy, but there was this odor of death from somewhere nearby whenever we were hanging out.....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

It all starts to make sense when you consider the following.

One of the things that Secretary Fitts suggested during the course of this stimulating conversation was that there had been a concerted effort to reorient the basis of the US dollar as the world reserve currency from petroleum, to food, and patentable GMO seeds were to have been the basis of this shift from one form of dollar to another. However, as the above article indicates, the growing worldwide opposition to this new – and very toxic – form of food imperialism has backfired, and it will only continue to do so.

The move itself was – from the point of view of the Western financial oligarchs and DARPAcrats – a reasonable one, for both forms of “backing” for a dollar reserve currency status were based on finite, and controllable, resources. But the GMO food basis was a reasonable choice because it was (1) renewable (2) ultimately more valuable than petroleum, and (3) was something America actually made. It could be exported.

Make of it what you will--but it would explain a hell of a lot about why the Gov't is so insanely protective of Monsanto/Syngenta/duPont/etc.etc....

ETA: Forgot to source. Russi a: Mon(ster)santo Must be Stopped (pt. 3)

Again--make of it what you will....

edit on 7/16/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Humanity has to stand up for itself. Business is not in it to be humane, any humanity displayed by business is by law, a required posturing, they wouldn't if they didn't have to. I have known a few bigwigs in my time here, they only pretend to care, everything they destroy is someone else's fault, it's referred to as "Externalization".

Sounds like the World Wide Proxy War may be heating up again.

Don't worry, only a little more environmental destruction and we will all be too miserable to care anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

You are absolutely correct, this is humanity's battle and we will win, but not until we all come together as one. The powers that be do an amazing job keeping the world separated; ie religion, race, skin color, names, etc etc.

Also, government should NOT be a business like ours in the United States has become. Politicians act like businessmen who answer to investors, a TOTAL JOKE!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imightknow
Just read this today and it make me smile; it's nice to see that the evil forces of Monsanto and Syngenta don't have a stranglehold over the whole world like they do in the United States.

jhaines6.wordpress.com... /

The article states that Putin was so upset at Obama for signing the Monsanto Protection Act that he almost didn't attend a scheduled sit down with Sec of State Kerry. Apparently the Russians are taking this pretty seriously. The article even states that the Kremlin says the "bee apocalypse" may turn to war.

Why is it that some leaders can remain logical and hold their ground for the best of humanity and not for their bank accounts unlike here where Monsanto owns ALL of our politicians and has free say over what they want Government Policy to look like? It really is beginning to sicken me at how easy America and our leaders just roll over.

For those of you who just don't get it, the earth needs her bees. Without bees, the world's food supplies are in serious trouble, which is exactly what the GMO kings want, so they can step up and be the heroes with their GMO crops.

The article referenced in the blog you sourced got its information from beforeitsnews, a source banned from ATS for posting nonstop hoaxes. In other words your source is posting a hoax.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hmm, I wonder how many of us Putin will allow into his - Healthy food - country?

I for one do not want to eat that monsatan garbage.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

The article referenced in the blog you sourced got its information from beforeitsnews, a source banned from ATS for posting nonstop hoaxes. In other words your source is posting a hoax.

Nope, admin said it was ok if it was posted elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

BINGO!!!

Wars are only fought over money. This is the smoking gun as to what is driving this.

Putin is no more a nice guy than Charles Manson. He is just smart enough to control perception better.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That's a pretty good point and again emphasizes his smarts.

At the same time, his personality and "character" are just apart of the game, this well edited movie so many people consider reality and call life.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

[HOAX!] [LIES, SCAMS & FAKES]
Russia Putin threatens Obama with war over Monsanto and dying bees., page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So a thread gets moved to the HOAX bin, so it's okay to start another if it's from another source referencing the first HOAX??

riiiight.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Putin is not that interested in what Monsanto and Syngenta are up to as long as it doesn't effect Russia. Does he care about the people...well...only to the point that it benefits Russia, otherwise not much. With the link established between GMO crops and the Bee die offs, this clearly effects Russia and its abilities, not only to defend itself but its ability to project military power as well. It is these type of activities that Monsanto and Syngenta engage in via GMO crops that is an indirect threat to Russia by the USA. In protecting Monsanto and Syngenta, this is a form of biological warfare that Putin might be willing to go to war over and be justified in doing so.

Obama's protection of Monsanto and Syngenta has dug a grave for the US that it will soon occupy if it doesn't change its ways. Globally the people are not happy with the US on many levels and trying to poison the worlds people with GMO's will only fuel resentment. Unfortunately it will be the American people that will bare the brunt of the global reaction.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

[HOAX!] [LIES, SCAMS & FAKES]
Russia Putin threatens Obama with war over Monsanto and dying bees., page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So a thread gets moved to the HOAX bin, so it's okay to start another if it's from another source referencing the first HOAX??

riiiight.

Dont shoot the messenger dude! Just repeating what I saw written in the thread. Wouldn't swear to it but I think it was the site owner. Will try to find it in a while.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

When a ex KGB scum bag holds the high ground over leaders in the west you know something is very wrong.

What will it take for Americans to say enough? What will the future look like for our children? Freaking Russia is more free then America.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

What will it take for Americans to say enough? What will the future look like for our children? Freaking Russia is more free then America.

What will it take? This is a tough question that there is no easy answer for, but IMO Americans will need to lose a few more comforts that they all have today. There are too many distractions that are still put into place that will continue to divide us. As long as we stay divided there can be no change.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Food and entertainment are the only trigger points for this den of apathy. I bet they could even take our guns at this point and people would grumble and complain as they handed them over.

Weak,apathy,progressive,lazy,politically correct,pathetic,stupid......etc. These are the words the describe our country today.

When will it be words like proud,happy,successful,strong,peaceful,smart.
edit on 17-7-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Whoever thought by 2013, the Russian leader talks like a real world leader and takes his job more professionally than his american counter part?

There are several instances where Putin's words make more sense than our own politician's - be it in the case of Snowden or Syria

Also, though there is obviously a propaganda involved by RT, RT covers more thought provoking stories than US media.

Our politicians are sold out, so is our media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join