It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Our pineal gland is located deep inside the middle of our brain. René Descartes was a French philosopher who believed it to be the seat of the soul. Scientists have found that it produces melatonin, which has an affect on sleep patterns.
Today it is believed that the pineal gland is not activated due to too much electronic stimulation and fluoride in water and toothpaste.
However, you can activate your pineal gland, if you know how. But why should we? What are the benefits of pineal gland activation?

There are seven Chakras in our bodies and the pineal gland is the 6th one. All of the chakras should be balanced for the optimal performance of the body and the mind. Pineal gland activation will help the 6th Chakra reach its potential, which includes clairvoyance, psychic abilities, imagination, and dreaming.

Pineal gland activation will awaken our minds ability for prophecy. A person who has achieved pineal gland activation will experience increased psychic awareness and psychic talents. Some people believe that supernatural powers will be initiated with pineal gland activation.

Besides increased psychic awareness, pineal gland activation will help the pineal gland, or the third eye, to act as a stargate that can see beyond space and time. It also acts as a link between the physical world and the spiritual world.

That's not all. Other benefits of pineal gland activation include telepathy and a greater level of perceptiveness that can go beyond this three dimensional world. There are three crystals in the pineal gland which help with this ability of visionary capacity.

The three crystals are apatitie, calcite, and magnetite. Apatitie helps with inspiration, spiritual oneness, and psychic enhancement, while calcite is for the expansion of one’s powers. Magnetite aids with mediation, visionary purpose, and establishing our experiences in the physical world. Together, all these three crystals create a cosmic antennae, which aids the transfer of signals between the different dimensional planes.
All these benefits have caused some people to believe that the most famous prophets of our history all have undergone pineal gland activation.

If all these benefits sound like something you want to experience, the next step is to learn how to achieve pineal gland activation.

The most important step in activating the pineal gland is to raise the frequency in the body. This can be done through meditation, visualization yoga, chanting, dancing, drum sounds, Tai Chi postures, Qigong positions, and using stereo grams. Any of these methods will open the third eye (the pineal gland) and help you to be able to see beyond the physical world. This process takes practice - with practice, you will be able to do this faster and more often.

Producing certain sounds can activate your pineal gland.
One method is to make the sound'nnnn' while covering your ears. Then sound 'mmm' for a few minutes, and then say 'ngngng' for the same amount of time. These sounds will put a light pressure on the pineal gland, which stimulates it and activates it.

Light is one of the stimulators for the pineal gland. You can do a mediation that includes a beam of light. One method is to close your eyes and focus all of your thoughts on the pineal gland (remember, it is in the middle of your brain). Send beams of light to the following locations, all in this order: your front side, the back of your head, to the left of you, to the right of you, straight up, and straight down. Breathe in deeply thought your nose, and then exhale through your mouth. Repeat all the steps several times before relaxing and opening your eyes.

www.mindpowermp3.com...

And to help you relax, here is a meditation video to help activate your Pineal Gland:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Having had a lot of success using sub-sonic frequencies, I found this to be a bit folksy:

Producing certain sounds can activate your pineal gland.
One method is to make the sound'nnnn' while covering your ears. Then sound 'mmm' for a few minutes, and then say 'ngngng' for the same amount of time. These sounds will put a light pressure on the pineal gland, which stimulates it and activates it.

I could find the above a lot more credible if it used actual frequency and duration values and not 'nnnnnnnn', 'mmmm' and 'ngngngngng' as these are subjective to the practitioner.

Here, now ignore the CGA colour scheme, this page has some tables that I found useful for my experiments with sub-sonic sounds. The third table down might be of interest to you as it relates the Chakra to a frequency (and note)
www.greatdreams.com...

EDIT: S&F anyway
edit on 16-7-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Thank you for the link, Cartenz.

I will definitely check it out, but it may be later this evening. I have to go to bed now.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled,

Great thread as usual, I will likely try the meditation at home tonight and will try to comment on it after.

From what I have read on ATS and in books, there are a great variety of ways one can activate their pineal gland. This is new though with the nnnnn mmmm ngngngng. I will have to give it a try as well.

S+F

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Thanks, Teye! Good to see you!

I haven't tried this yet either, but will soon.

However, Scribe611 has watched the video, and she said she was so relaxed at the end, she had to pick her jaw up out of her lap.

I look forward to hearing your results. You can tell us if it works.

edit on 7/16/2013 by sled735 because: add comments

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You should realize, all of you, that once the kundalini-shakti is activated there is no going back and there is no "turning off" of these energies.
If not properly balanced once activated you all can suffer specific energy center health problems, including mental health problems if your lifestyles are not changed. You will see more than you really want to see. Do not use these meditations just to enhance your psychic abilities, but to be a ripple effect to help better yourselves, to improve lives around you to thus improve society one step at a time. Blessings to all of you who will center yourself with unconditional love, balanced with will power and intuition, rooted to the earth and connected with god. Be modest!
edit on 16-7-2013 by jvm222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Thanks for the warning, and your concern, jvm.

Yes, I have read that if the pineal gland gets stuck "on", it can cause symptoms that would be diagnosed as schizophrenia. But, I've also read there is a way to keep this from happening.

I'll have to look it up when I wake up later today to post here. Right now, this third shift worker needs to get some sleep.

Catch you later.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I thought the quickest way to access the pineal gland was by taking D.M.T? Disclaimer: Don't take D.M.T.

:-)
edit on 16-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

I didnt want to say that in-case it breached ToS; but yeah I do believe your statement to be true...

Not that I have ever done that

edit on 16-7-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
You should realize, all of you, that once the kundalini-shakti is activated there is no going back and there is no "turning off" of these energies.
If not properly balanced once activated you all can suffer specific energy center health problems, including mental health problems if your lifestyles are not changed. You will see more than you really want to see. Do not use these meditations just to enhance your psychic abilities, but to be a ripple effect to help better yourselves, to improve lives around you to thus improve society one step at a time. Blessings to all of you who will center yourself with unconditional love, balanced with will power and intuition, rooted to the earth and connected with god. Be modest!
edit on 16-7-2013 by jvm222 because: (no reason given)

A well-crafted reminder...indeed, CANNOT be 'turned off' when you get bored with it - this stays ON...get your 'house in order' before you set sail...there is no turning back. 'You will see more than you want to see' - or have the capacity to understand or willingness to admit you signed up for in your curiosity...

Å99

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

It was for educational purposes only :-)

I wouldn't recommend it after reading some documented "trips" by people online.

I know that the brain releases the chemical at the point of death, which could explain near death experience hallucinations?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

My days of being my own lab rat are long gone. Are you familiar with the Erowid vaults? a lot of info on there if your wanting to research the effects of '___' without the fun self experimentation part.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Yes I am indeed! Fascinating read and strange how so many experiences are similar.

"Visiting entities who seem shocked at their presence" for example.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Today it is believed that the pineal gland is not activated due to too much electronic stimulation and fluoride in water and toothpaste.
This seems like a dubious claim. Are there any studies you can cite for this?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Google is your friend:

Norepinephrine and sodium fiuoride, which act at different sites on the pineal adenyl cyclase system, increased enzyme activity.

jpet.aspetjournals.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Yes...
www.fluoridealert.org...

In the 1990s, a British scientist, Jennifer Luke, discovered that fluoride accumulates to strikingly high levels in the pineal gland. (Luke 2001). The pineal gland is located between the two hemispheres of the brain and is responsible for the synthesis and secretion of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin maintains the body’s circadian rhythm (sleep-wake cycle), regulates the onset of puberty in females, and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

While it is not yet known if fluoride accumulation affects pineal gland function, preliminary animal experiments found that fluoride reduced melatonin levels and shortened the time to puberty. (Luke, 1997). Based on this and other evidence, the National Research Council has stated that “fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans” (NRC, 2006, p. 256). The Pineal Gland Has Highest Levels of Fluoride in Body As a calcifying tissue that is exposed to a high volume of blood flow, the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans. In fact, the calcified parts of the pineal gland (hydroxyapatite crystals) contain the highest fluoride concentrations in the human body (up to 21,000 ppm F), higher than either bone or teeth. (Luke 1997; 2001). Although the soft tissue of the pineal does not accumulate fluoride to the same extent as the calcified part, it does contain higher levels of fluoride than found than in other types of soft tissue in the body — with concentrations (~300 ppm F) that are known in other contexts to inhibit enzymes. While the impacts of these fluoride concentrations in the pineal are not yet fully understood, studies have found that calcified deposits in the pineal are associated with decreased numbers of functioning pinealocytes and reduced melatonin production (Kunz et al., 1999) as well as impairments in the sleep-wake cycle. (Mahlberg 2009)

There are numerous documents on the internet if this isn't enough for you.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Will be following and really hoping to glean good answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I know a lot of people don't respect David Wilcock, but he gives one of the best explanations on the pineal gland I have EVER seen: Please watch before commenting. Comments should be about the information in this video, and not about David himself... please.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jvm222

Thanks for the warning, and your concern, jvm.

Yes, I have read that if the pineal gland gets stuck "on", it can cause symptoms that would be diagnosed as schizophrenia. But, I've also read there is a way to keep this from happening.

I'll have to look it up when I wake up later today to post here. Right now, this third shift worker needs to get some sleep.

Catch you later.

The information on how and why the pineal gland gets stuck "on" is in the video above.
From what I gather, the most important thing to avoid this is to get enough sleep.

Also, the pineal needs to be decalcified to prevent it from "cracking open", which would cause too much '___' being released into the brain.
Here is how to decalcify the Pineal Gland"

How to Decalcify the Pineal Gland (Third Eye/Ajna Chakra) Contents:
How to cleanse your pineal gland? How to activate your pineal gland (Third Eye/Ajna Chakra)?

STEP 1 – Stop further calcification of your Pineal Gland 1. Halides (Fluoride, Chlorine and Bromide)
2. Calcium 3. Tap Water 4. Mercury 5. Pesticides 6. Other toxins 7. Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol and Tobacco (S.C.A.T.) STEP 2 – Remove existing calcification within your Pineal Gland 1. Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil

2. MSM 3. Raw Chocolate 4. Citric Acid 5. Garlic 6. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar 7. Oregano oil and Neem extract 8. Activator X (Vitamin K1/K2) 9. Boron 10. Melatonin 11. Iodine 12. Tamarind 13. Distilled Water 14. Nigella Sativa (the black seed) 15. Zeolite 16. Chaga Mushroom 17. Yoga

decalcifypinealgland.com...
There is much more information on the site. You can go read the rest, if you're interested.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Starred and flagged. Will be following and really hoping to glean good answers.

Thanks, Unity.
Good to see you.

I hope we get members posting that can share their personal experiences using these techniques.

Teye is going to come back after trying this tonight. I look forward to his response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join