It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Awaken Your Psychic Ability

Hi,

Okay if I'm psychic will I know the powerball numbers next week?
Why aren't all of these psychic people living in Vegas or AC? Come on....I'm not buying it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13

Awaken Your Psychic Ability

Hi,

Okay if I'm psychic will I know the powerball numbers next week?
Why aren't all of these psychic people living in Vegas or AC? Come on....I'm not buying it.

That would be Perfect Precognition No one in the entire world could have PERFECT PRECOGNITION the ability see the future at any given time and location.........Some people are rather dim witted on the topic of what being psychic is all about....BAKAAA!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RaikiEnki

Some people are rather dim witted on the topic of what being psychic is all about....BAKAAA!!!

I'm trying to learn. I figure if you're psychic you should gamble.

By the way did you bark at me?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Some people are rather dim witted on the topic of what being psychic is all about....BAKAAA!!!

Baka is a japanese word

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, for that reply!

I think you are exactly right about TPB trying to discredit him... because he knows the truth, and he isn't afraid to put it out there! Yea, for David!

Personally, I love this guy, and all he shares with us.
I think you may be talking about the same thing I made a thread on previously...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was wrong about the Source Field Investigation being what my previous thread was about.
I thank you sooooo much for bringing this video to my attention. I can't believe I missed this one!
Dang it! I don't have time to watch the whole thing right now, but I'll get to it a.s.a.p., you can bet your sweet bippy!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Mind you all, you are dancing with the snake and yet you forget.

Clean your inner cup and you will be given the outer cup!

In other words: Don't be so forgetful that you only try to better yourself through the world and what the world has to offer you. Better yourself by knowing yourself and tidy up your true self to make you a better you. And maybe, you will get all this without the effort of striving and bringing all your focus upon something that may or may not make you a better you.

Even though you were a "superhuman" with superpowers, how would you handle those powers?

Grow up inside and walk above your mind, emotions and all other senses and acknowledge them as something that is only provided for you to know thyself better.

We are all children of God, some just don't accept it and turn away from him. Some say they are, yet they seek something else. Some recognize him and follow him.

Know the Son of God (your perfect fulfilled self) and you will know him.

Take heed!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaikiEnki

Baka is a japanese word

www.urbandictionary.com...

baka

Japanese word "Baka" means idiot, fool and stupid, everything along those lines. every other definition people are using the sentences with english.

baka

In Japanese, it means something along the term of "idiot" or "fool"

I'll remember you dick. Want me to define that?

edit on 17-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Binaural Beats are said to sync your brainwaves to the frequencies being played.

It is reported you can get into deeper, more relaxed states within 10 or so mintues of listening to Binaural Beats.

WARNING:
-DO NOT listen to Binaural Beats while driving, operating equipment, or any other task that requires concentration.
-DO NOT listen to Binaural Beats if you have experienced seizures in the past or have epilepsy.
-Those with heart disorders or taking mood-altering pharmaceutical drugs should consult a doctor before trying.

How It Works:

When two tones of specific frequencies are played through headphones, the brain can become confused and produce its own, imagined tone—a three-dimensional audio hallucination heard only within the head of the listener. The frequencies that produce this phenomenon are known as Binaural Beats. What is happening is that the brain is not used to hearing frequencies in each ear so close together and with such intensity—these sounds do not occur in nature and so a mechanism in our brains has not evolved to understand them. Instead, the superior olivary nucleus, the area of the brain which controls aspects of three-dimensional sound perception, bridges the difference between the varying frequencies in Binaural Beats with a common "third tone" in an attempt to normalize this audio into something we can understand. What's weirder is that each person hears the "third tone" differently: People with Parkinson's disease can't hear it at all; women will hear different tones as they move through their menstrual cycle.

NOTE: Use headphones while listening.

Binaural beats affect our brainwaves directly and can alter moods, behavior, even consciousness. A binaureal beat is created by playing a different tone in each ear, and the interference pattern between the slightly differing frequencies creates the illusion of a beat. It's intended to be heard through headphones, so there's no cross-channel bleed across both ears. Source: gethighnow.com...

Source:
gethighnow.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You are seeing alot of purple? Tibetan Buddists call this phenominon the 'Violet Flame', congratulations, your third eye is open.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

cartenz,

Thank you for posting this link to the frequencies. That is awesome. I have been explaining this stuff to people just this week and they look at me like I have two heads. No matter I'll just keep trying to clue people in. maybe one or two will get it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

WHOA! that was awesome...

Im going to sent that to a friend who I was doing the sub-sonic experiments with. Im still buzzing from that

Breathing is important!

edit on 17-7-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

We we're using the ones listed on last table for "Depression", "Drug addiction" and "Alcohol addiction" as we both suffer clinical depression (Him: Melancholic, Me: Psychotic); We both didnt smoke cigarettes for a week and we have both been smoking 20 years. Not proof of anything but a weird coincidence worth noting.

We laid them over the ones for Alpha, Beta, et al. brainwave frequencies in different combinations...

This tone is listed on that table as "Third eye opening for some people"
onlinetonegenerator.com...

Grab a tone generator and some good quality headphones and test it out on one of these folk who look at you like you have 2 heads

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled735,

Thanks for the links. I appreciate that you took the time t post them. They look very interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sump3
We are all children of God, some just don't accept it and turn away from him. Some say they are, yet they seek something else. Some recognize him and follow him.

Know the Son of God (your perfect fulfilled self) and you will know him.

Take heed!

Why do Christians assume everyone else in the world adheres to you monotheistic paradigm, the universe is a lot older than your superstition.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

cartenz,

Have you ever heard of a device made by SOTA Instruments from Canada called the Bio-Tuner? It is a device that was developed during the 1990's and has 6 different hertz settings. You can adjust it for the 6 settings. Anyway, two of the settings are set to the Schumann Resonance, with one modulating at a higher rate than the other. I will have to look up the other hertz settings, I don't remember them right now.

The inventor was a man named Dr. Robert (Bob) Beck who was an engineer who developed all different kinds of electromagnetic equipment. He also had a bio-feed back equipment company back in the 1970's. They have used this device to treat addicts and other individuals with various disorders, but because of the pressure from government sources they can not make any claims about its efficacy. So just to be able to make them they are produced by Sota Instr. and marketed as consumer electronics.

I bought this device recently and have been using it when I meditate before bed. I can't say that I have experienced any notable changes in my sleep or dreaming, but I don't sleep as much as I should anyway. I am going to schedule some structured testing for myself starting with the lowest setting for a week at a time and ty to document any noticalbe changes. I'll try to post my results, even though they will be subjective at least its a starting point to see how effective the different settings are.
edit on 17-7-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

sled735,

I'm glad you posted a warning about the audio you posted. I made the mistake one time of playing a theta metronome tape one time while I was driving. It was a bad idea! I nearly feel asleep within about 15-20 minutes.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
I thought the quickest way to access the pineal gland was by taking D.M.T? Disclaimer: Don't take D.M.T.

:-)
edit on 16-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

How can I avoid it? Every night when I sleep, it's produced in my brain!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I think the troublesome part is when we start to lump all NDEs into the same category. There have been cases of people who were never religious, seeing religious imagery during their experience. Could it be enviromental conditioning? Certainly that is a possibility, I admit. But if we're using this logic, how do we explain the group NDE cases? It seems unlikely that groups of individuals would experience identical hallucinations, wouldn't you agree? I've never been a religious person, so I have to wonder, if it happened to me....what would I see? Though I'm in no hurry to find out .

But, as I stated before, I'm on the fence regarding the phenomenon as a whole.
I could easily argue both sides but that seems counterproductive

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Thanks for the info, Ive never heard of that device; And the Schumann resonances is basically the theory that got me interested in trying these experiments. I decided to tell my DJ friend about it and he was like "33Hz?--thats dirty bass!" so we played around with it a bit. There no soundcloud of them but maybe we might be able to put one up.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

My NDE I describe in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

An example of a non-religious person having a religious experience, that is influenced by their cultural background?

I dont know

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join