It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Notice the positions of the main endocrine glands are located very similar to the chakras? Could this be the synching up of the physical and the spiritual aspects of the body?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another Expert is Dr Serena Roney Dougall whom I saw speak about the pineal gland. (She is one of only a few people in the UK to have a PHD in Parapsychology). I thought her a terrific speaker because she was so enthusiastic about her subject and she also had a wonderful spiritual quality about her when, after the meeting when we all had coffee together she stayed and chatted with people.

At her talk she said that one of the pineal gland's jobs is to shut down the adrenals so that we could sleep without adrenelin cruising through our bodies. I had a quick look on her web page and would recommend anyone interested to look her up on the web. She is also involved with other interesting things such as Druidry. Some people link the pineal gland with spiritual ability and other realities or worlds and from watching some of the links and videos it was fascinating to see the pine cone sitting in full view not only in ancient cultures but also in the papacy. Funnily enough a subject they do not preach about to their flocks.

I have always suspected that religion, which always sits on the right hand side of the government, is a velvet glove of controlling the population and so was not surprised to read above that fluoride damages our pineal glands which perhaps robs us of our individual ability to access easily our spiritual side. I can see the argument as to why governments authorised putting fluoride into our water.

Since the addition of Fluoride into our diets there certainly appears to have been an increase in depression. Having suffered from depression which I could not understand, as I had nothing to be depressed about, I was astounded to find that a major cause of it was my insomnia which I have had for years. Like many of my family I was a 3.30am eyes wide open and enjoyed getting an extra couple of hours reading, although I would add depression runs through my family.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7

I have always suspected that religion, which always sits on the right hand side of the government, is a velvet glove of controlling the population and so was not surprised to read above that fluoride damages our pineal glands which perhaps robs us of our individual ability to access easily our spiritual side. I can see the argument as to why governments authorised putting fluoride into our water.

Since the addition of Fluoride into our diets there certainly appears to have been an increase in depression. Having suffered from depression which I could not understand, as I had nothing to be depressed about, I was astounded to find that a major cause of it was my insomnia which I have had for years. Like many of my family I was a 3.30am eyes wide open and enjoyed getting an extra couple of hours reading, although I would add depression runs through my family.

Thank you for that information. I'll have to look her up.

I absolutely agree that the government is authorizing all the fluoride in our water, among anything else that can keep us "in the dark". They have to keep their control over us, right?

I've also noticed the increase in depression with people over the past decade.
Wouldn't it be great if everyone could learn that all (or at least part) of what they need to do to alleviate this is to get rid of their fluoride consumption?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I looked at the chart you posted a link to and all I can say is "my eyes" ugh that coloring is horrid!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think the pineal gland, or third eye, is "not activated" for most, in a way.
The pineal gland is a sensory organ, of more subtle energies than the material. So just a a musician can train his ear to grater sensitivity, and artist his eyes, or a bodybuilder's muscles can be developed with training, ..
With exercise and attention we may develop the latent potential of this organ.
First we need to become aware of the pineal's presence as a part of our physics. A good way to begin doing so, is simply with concentration. Many find that some sort of intonation or mantra helps to focus the mind.
I would suggest first, to simply begin to focus your attention, as you may focus upon any other body part, in the area just about in the middle of your head, and a bit frontward. Somewhere in there. Do not worry exactly where,
as what is important is that our awareness is firmly held in the head. It soon finds its seat in the third eye.
With time one becomes plainly aware of the organ there, as the ears on the side of his head.
It is not a pat of your head that thinks, but is receptive, and peaceful. Rather than the ceaseless thoughts of past and future which constantly find our brain, the pineal finds intuitions, novel ideas, inspirations. From the pineal we may direct our attention to higher, more encompassing and revealing states of consciousness.
Practice will bring the ability to always easily rest in the peace of the pineal, or find greater wisdom there than our brains may ever conceive of.

Certainly, begin by simply putting your attention there, and not allowing it to stray. It is simply a matter of practice. As with any thing, a habit is formed, a path is beaten, and eventually one is able to operate his consciousness from the pineal more naturally and effortlessly than from the thinking brain.

I think anyone would benefit from developing the latent and mysterious pineal organ of perception

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I know a lot of people don't respect David Wilcock, but he gives one of the best explanations on the pineal gland I have EVER seen: Please watch before commenting. Comments should be about the information in this video, and not about David himself... please.

I'm quite surprised at the supposed "lack of respect" for David Wilcock and I believe it is contrived by various disinfo agents on the internet to appear that way when it isn't actually the case - the majority of people really know nothing about him or have opinions not based on fact.

I used to read hit/slander pieces on him which had given me a preconceived negative opinion about him before I actually knew any facts; then I read "The Source Field Investigations" and was blown away by the info it contained - and all the apparent slander made sense.

I think David Wilcock was at one point probably a candidate for being taken out due to his knowledge and willingness to disseminate it to the public; but I think the PTB made a decision to discredit him instead of silencing him maybe because he appears to be or maybe is gay which of course shouldn't make a difference but the PTB decided to exploit this.

Anyway, if you are into science I urge you to read "The Source Field Investigations"; it will change the way you look at the world, and I would seriously listen to anything he had to say on the Pineal Gland, and sit back with popcorn and watch the troll attacks on him personally on any thread related to him or his work.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, for that reply!

I think you are exactly right about TPB trying to discredit him... because he knows the truth, and he isn't afraid to put it out there! Yea, for David!

Personally, I love this guy, and all he shares with us.
I think you may be talking about the same thing I made a thread on previously...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Have you activated your Mind's eye Sled735? Or did you make this thread to interest others and get stars/flags?

The Mind's eye is not something anybody who is society. . . 'conditioned' - would want to open all of a sudden. What the average human perceives or beleives as reality will be completely shaken if chakras up to the Ajna/third eye were activated.

The human spirit/mind/body complex is much more the a mind walking around observing and interacting on planet Earth... There is much that goes on in the other realms, which will only be perceived with the Mind's eye. The two eyeballs are hardwired to the brain only to perceive what is within this light spectrrum we see.

The Mind's eye takes the observer to whole 'nother spectrum that cannot be seen with those eyeballs. This is the magnificence of our creation; but the knowledge of our bodies/mind have been lost and stolen over time. That is why people today who live and interact in the elites box called society have no clue or care about more then what can be expereinced by the 5 senses.

Opening the third eye is not some game.. Even though we all have the potential or 'program' to activate this specific chakra center - its not for everyone. Especially the people in todays soceity.

So a pre-caution to anyone who wants to jump right into it. If once considers opening the third eye and perceiving beyond the 5 senses - one should balance the lower chakras before hand. Or you might not like what you see or expereince

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by jvm222
You should realize, all of you, that once the kundalini-shakti is activated there is no going back and there is no "turning off" of these energies.
If not properly balanced once activated you all can suffer specific energy center health problems, including mental health problems if your lifestyles are not changed. You will see more than you really want to see. Do not use these meditations just to enhance your psychic abilities, but to be a ripple effect to help better yourselves, to improve lives around you to thus improve society one step at a time. Blessings to all of you who will center yourself with unconditional love, balanced with will power and intuition, rooted to the earth and connected with god. Be modest!
edit on 16-7-2013 by jvm222 because: (no reason given)

A well-crafted reminder...indeed, CANNOT be 'turned off' when you get bored with it - this stays ON...get your 'house in order' before you set sail...there is no turning back. 'You will see more than you want to see' - or have the capacity to understand or willingness to admit you signed up for in your curiosity...Å99

I will also reiterate, once the spinning disk appears, eyes open or closed (or one eye open the other closed) there is no closing it. Good luck with the opthamologist if you are in need of a new perscription for your glasses, because the disk smears and warps everything you are directly looking at 'eye chart' (they will percieve the anomoly as a stigmatism). The disk is appoximatley 2 centimeters in size the energy flux around it the size of a pea or dime. The energy looks light grey on black or light grey on white, the distortion of this is easily seen when looking at horizontal window blind slats; (the cheap plastic ones found at Walmart). If you do this simple experiment, look directly at the sun at the moment of sunrise or sunset for 30 seconds, close your eyes you will see color youve never experienced before (that is the local of your pineal gland, unless like me have two, one in the brain cavity and another at the base of my spine). I did not use a sound technique but a visual one. If anyones interested Im all ears.
edit on 16-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
I thought the quickest way to access the pineal gland was by taking D.M.T? Disclaimer: Don't take D.M.T.

:-)
edit on 16-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

What a ridiculous piece of potential disinformation. First, Dr. Strassman hypothesized that this compound is biosynthesized in the pineal. This has not been proven. One study did recently confirm its presence in the pineal of rats, so that does speak well for Strassman's hypothesis. But it's still not proven to be true. Therefore it is still speculation (even if it is "intelligent guesstimation." )

Secondly, as far as we know taking '___' itself, and its effects, have nothing to do with "activating" the pineal. As far as I know, Strassman (or anyone else intelligent and qualified to do so) has / have not even speculated on this. I have the feeling you just pulled that directly from your back side. If you have some kind of credible source for this information (which I very much doubt) I'd be curious to see it. Just because it's made there (assuming that it is) doesn't mean that it "activates" this center. Neuropharmacologically speaking, we do somewhat have an understanding of how this chemical produces its effects. And while it is somewhat unique, there are other related chems which produce similar effects by manipulating similar neurotransmitters / parts of the brain.

Strassman did speculate that maybe, just maybe the stuff is released in large quantity in the brain upon death, and/or maybe even birth. But this is pure unsubstantiated speculation with almost zero basis in evidence. He speculated it may be present in the pineal because he knew there was melatonin in there, and a particular enzyme that could aid in the process of converting melatonin to '___' (and the substance has been found in human blood before.) His evidence for the death / birth hypothesis? Some "breakthrough" experiences have had a resemblance to some reports of Near Death Experiences. That's a very small thing to base a hypothesis like that on.

Yet people go around repeating this as if it's a fact. I recently saw some really dumb brain-fried kid do this on a National Geographic show. "It's like, 'the god molecule' doood, and tons of it is released in your brain when you die and stuff...."

I'm just tired of seeing this speculation mindlessly repeated as the gospel truth by people who have never even bothered to take the time to read Strassman's research for themselves.

*EDIT*

*Bashes own head against wall a few times. Face-palms. Then another head-bash or two for good measure*

Ironically I posted the above before I even saw your next post. God that was painful. I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe your (hopeful) embarrassment will lead you to better check your information in the future before parroting unsubstantiated fact from some person you saw on the internet.

Originally posted by Briles1207
I know that the brain releases the chemical at the point of death, which could explain near death experience hallucinations?

No. You don't know that. You know nothing of the sort. Nor does anyone else, as far as I know.. It's a very interesting theory. But the '___' experience is not limited to "NDE" type experiences. Lots of people experience nothing even remotely like that. Maybe strassman is right. But right now that's a huge "maybe." If he is, it does raise a very interesting (and kind of scary) question. Does that mean a molecule is acting as a "transporter"... to carry consciousness into and out of the body? Or is this just one final kindness from the universe for a conscious species aware of its own impending death...? One last bit of euphoria, and a feeling like there's "something else" ... before blackness...?

That's my 2 cents. Please check your sources in the future. Especially when it comes to those types of topics. Tons of bad info out there....
edit on 16-7-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

You haven't read my paranormal thread, have you?

My third eye must be open to an extent, or I wouldn't see and hear some of the things I have experienced in my life.

Everyone likes flags and stars, but my only reason for that would be so that it hits the home page so more people will see it to come and post on the thread with more information.

So, my main intention here is to get more information on this subject posted for myself and anyone else who finds it an interesting topic.
I want to hear some personal accounts of what people have experienced for themselves, if anyone will come forward.

I have meditated to the point of hearing a voice speak to me. You are right... I didn't like what came through.

I want to learn how people get to the blissful point, did they see anything scary along the way, how did they overcome it, etc.

This thread is for my own research, and if others learn something along the way, then that's wonderful.

edit on 7/16/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I think it is kind of baseless and probably unfounded to accuse someone of starting threads for stars and flags in the case of this thread, after all this is not that common of a topic; another thread on Martin/Zimmerman, Snowden or homosexuality may possibly warrant such a charge. However the rest of your post is on topic and reasonable and I thank you for that contribution.

So I'm curious about your cautioning to forum members who may want to attempt opening the "third eye", are you speaking from first-hand experience or just relaying other sources?

edit on 16-7-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You're welcome, and thanks for the great thread, I will check out the other one you have linked, and of course when I say "you should read David Wilcock" I meant it in the plural "you" sense to other members and not you who have obviously read him.......

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
People on here make this sound so easy, like a youtube video and following a step by step guide will open the gland, truth is it can take many lifetimes to achieve this.. Our glands where closed along long time ago, and things like flouride and EMF do nothing but make it harder to achieve this enlightment, they are not the cause . Love everything and higher your frequency, give up all your material things and go into nature. I'm sorry but that's the only way. I plan on leaving for the forest in a few years time, I'm just prepering myself.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
First time posting on ATS.

I love the topic of Spirituality and the pineal gland.
Having been in the process of decalsification on the Gland I would like to share some of my results.

Do note tho I am an INTJ classified as sociopathic (for good reason look at society)
Also I have been semi spiritually aware since birth (I would like to assume most children where/are)

I am 22 years old I was on the average Consumer american conformist Diet up until 3 years ago when I Started my conspiracy faze. Durring this time I did MANY hours of research on topics ranging from food poisoning to Nibiru # while that was popular. (Do note I like a good Sci fi story so some of this was to tickle my fancy)

Okay well during my period of healing my pineal gland I resorted to NO consumption of tap water and have been only reliant on Distilled water. (lack of nutrients argument in distilled water is Dumb if you eat properly anyways)

I have been Trying to become Iodine efficient (which is near impossible considering Brohmin devour that stuff.) But I keep it up because it have many good quality's to it.

By removing/Reducing the consumption of Fluoride (produce and consumer goods is impossible to be sure of)
I have had no more insomnia I am more focused and Well I see alot of Purple. (my third eye vision i call it)

I would like to try zeolite next while continuing taking Iodine.
I consume as much garlic as I can in all my Meat products. Because Garlic is Delicous especially roasted and Screw worms and troglodytes.

Japanese Anime has also oddly enough Taught me MANY MANY MANY things that most of the *professionals* in the Supernatural Field would consider true. Thank you JAPAN!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psych3d3licPsych3
People on here make this sound so easy, like a youtube video and following a step by step guide will open the gland, truth is it can take many lifetimes to achieve this.. Our glands where closed along long time ago, and things like flouride and EMF do nothing but make it harder to achieve this enlightment, they are not the cause . Love everything and higher your frequency, give up all your material things and go into nature. I'm sorry but that's the only way. I plan on leaving for the forest in a few years time, I'm just prepering myself.

Well said Friend.

Becoming a hermit is oddly enough on of my dreams.....To train and focus my body and mind in all aspects of Body life and Soul, the Triad of existence.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by cartenz

I looked at the chart you posted a link to and all I can say is "my eyes" ugh that coloring is horrid!

I did say ignore the CGA colour scheme, but dont judge the content by its colour.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How can one quantify activation of the Pineal Gland?

And how can one know that listening to the OP's link to the audio, that it will work?

When looking on YouTube I always look at responses and feedback, but it doesn't say much about how the audio is working to activate the gland.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I can understand why some people offer warnings regarding opening to spiritual realities they don't have a map to navigate. That being said, I think part of our societal ills relate to our lack of awareness to the greater reality and from not knowing who we are as a being.

The current human template is energetically crippled and our spiritual blindness is an advantage to those who wish to mislead and harness our force to their own gain. pineal gland

A well rounded awareness and inner strength is more import than visual stimulation alone. If you are really serious about anchoring more of your True Self into this world then you must first have a strong foundation (a harmonious connection to the Earth) and then ask to bring those higher frequencies into your field. It will really create a stir within you that can be challenging. The most difficult aspect of creating that bridge will be the shedding of the matrix within you. By matrix I mean the illusions and programs we received as we grew up a began to define ourselves according to what society values us as which is not who we truly are. Your lower chakras connect you to the matrix.

As for its stimulation and activation with audio, I would look into the piezoelectric effect. Sound is a key to creation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join