It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Christ is the ONLY way. I can prove it to you with one word.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I can dance.

You say: Nope - Aleph is a letter

I say: Hebrews assign meaning to each letter. Simply check the internet. Google it. All letters have a story and meaning associated.

You say: call me out - ben is son call me out

I say: Yes. Ben is Aleph Nun. Why do you refuse to spell it?

You say: I'll call you out in return - Very simple - lialh tov

I say: Spell it and I will not only tell you what it means, but I will show you a page of root morphology you are not aware of. While you may speak Hebrew, I know the morphology.

Think it over and get a "good night" of sleep.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nun is the 14th letter of Hebrew. Get a grip man.

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Surely you are kidding.

To start off with their are clear distinctions between Nuns and Sisters. They are NOT the same thing.

A Nun is a woman who lives a cloistered life within the walls of a Convent or Monastery, dedicating herself to religious contemplation and prayer.

A Sister, on the other hand, lives an active life of service in the community, and some have become very notable activists, famed for their commitment to social justice.

Aside from that there are several different types of Nuns. Tao, Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain Nuns just to name a few.

I think your interpretation skills require some serious work. You might be on the right track but your delivery sucks.

P.S. you have still not proven to me that "Christ is the Only Way".

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

"According to Hebrew tradition, the past is in front and the future is behind. The present is a gift. The past is in front because we are facing it. The future is behind because it has not happened for us yet. The word ‘aharit’ (End) comes after, later or behind. What is in front has already happened. What is behind is yet to come."

oop, more sorcery.
in 'the mysteries' an adept strives to change his/ her direction so that they are facing their future.
just one of the elments needed if one is to escape with one's awareness from this cycle of life and death. mostly death.

a big reason the bible was written was to hide the truth.
our true nature as human beings, our magical capabilities, and the reality of the exsistence of our captors... the so called 'gods'.

you've seen a multitude of ways that the holy books have been produced in which they proclaim to be telling the only truth.
is it too far fetched to realize that they would only be doing so to cover up lies?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Nope

Aleph is a letter

call me out

ben is son call me out

I'll call you out in return

Very simple

lialh tov

Cody

The Word Good in Hebrew:

From Jeff Benner's Lexicon:

Word 1186 is Tet Bet. "The picture of the Tet is a picture of a basket, used to contain or surround something. The Bet is a picture of a tent or house. Combined these mean "surround the house." The house is surrounded by grace, beauty, love health and prosperity, something that is functional."

And the word Night

Word 1265 is Night. It originates from the word Howl (Same word). It is Lamed Lamed. Lamed is the pictograph of the Shepherd's Staff.

"When the night comes, the night sky is rolled out like a scroll. When the daylight comes, the night sky is rolled up lke a scroll."

A Good night would be our basked (home) being rolled up in safety.

Did you know the letters brought more meaning? It's called root morphology and Hebrew is the founding language for this process of Morphemes and collapsing wave function of information.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You really want to go there?

Well I say Dalet is the Master of D. Get it right.

And, .. Nun is the 12th letter unless you mean Nun and in that case it is the 11th letter.

By the way, Woman was crafted from a Rib not a seed.

edit on 15-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You are implying that the Truth we see from the OP with simplicity is, in fact, a lie. By this, you would imply that Christ is a lie. By this, we would need to assume there is no purpose left for us to see from this other than a malcontent god tricking us into being good and loving others as a byproduct. We must then be led to believe that he left us such a vast array of meaning pointing to goodness as some sort of false hope as a means to an end. Do we taste better if we are good? What is the purpose of being taught an invariably symmetric truth if the God that governs the laws is only in it to grill up so souls?

You are saying to forget the truth you see and simply see it as a veiled lie for some reason. First, where is your evidence? Second, what is the motive? Third, how could chaos be driven so hard toward unity if not for a defined purpose? Didn't God state His purpose?

Give us some evidence to deny the OP. Truth rises if you don't. Lies against truth are easy to see when you are this close to the proof.

The Bible clearly states that many will be deceived. I am showing that I am not one of them. I bring evidence.

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

"According to Hebrew tradition, the past is in front and the future is behind. The present is a gift. The past is in front because we are facing it. The future is behind because it has not happened for us yet. The word ‘aharit’ (End) comes after, later or behind. What is in front has already happened. What is behind is yet to come."

oop, more sorcery.
in 'the mysteries' an adept strives to change his/ her direction so that they are facing their future.
just one of the elments needed if one is to escape with one's awareness from this cycle of life and death. mostly death.

a big reason the bible was written was to hide the truth.
our true nature as human beings, our magical capabilities, and the reality of the exsistence of our captors... the so called 'gods'.

you've seen a multitude of ways that the holy books have been produced in which they proclaim to be telling the only truth.
is it too far fetched to realize that they would only be doing so to cover up lies?

edit on 15-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

You really want to go there?

Well I say Dalet is the Master of D. Get it right.

And, .. Nun is the 12th letter unless you mean Nun and in that case it is the 11th letter.

By the way, Woman was crafted from a Rib not a seed.

edit on 15-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

Dalet is either the fish or the door. The lexicon leans toward door. "The modern Hebrew name fo the letter is 'dalet' and means 'door'. The word 'dalet' is a derivative of the parent root 'dal' also meaning 'door.' The arabic name for this letter is 'dal' giving support to the parent root as the original name...The basic meaning of the letter has several other meanings associated with it. It can mean 'a back and forth movement'. It can mean 'dangle' as the tent door dangled down from a roof pole of the tent. It can also mean weak or poor as one who dangles the head down."

Nun is 14 in the lineup. LINK

What do you think God extracted from the rib? DNA. WORD. He made a completely different human from the description of this surgery on Adam. It even mentions that Adam was put to sleep. Seed is Nun, which is the pictograph of the Seed.

Lexicon: "The ancient Nun is a picture of a seed sprout representing the idea of continuing to a new generation. This pictograph has the meanings of continue, perpetuation, offspring or heir.

What were you trying to say above?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
TRUTH

All that is said here can be verified in this link...

Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav

In John 1, Christ is called the Word (ALEPH BET).

Bet is the house. Aleph is the strenth

Father is Aleph Bet - Strength of the House

Mother is Aleph Mem - Strength of the Waters - Baptism is immersion into the waters of life.

Son is Aleph Nun - Nun is the pictograph of the sperm cell. The Son is the Strength that continues the House.

If you reverse this a bit, you get the meaning of what we are in relation.

If God is the Aleph (Strength) of the house (Bet) and the alphabet is the Word, then Christ is the continuation of this word Aleph Nun (Strength of the Word). Again, who are you?

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav and God's strength over the house. When you come to God, the Hebrew would say you are Bet Aleph Tav (meaning 'you have come').

Bet is house and Aleph is Strength. Tav is two crossed sticks, or the crossing point between unity with God and multiplicity in nature. We know this as the cross that saved humanity. It is the bridge across troubled waters. God's strength is the house he resides in. You are the house. We are created in an image of God and we are the image God uses to see the world. We are fellowship between God and Matter (Mother / Mater / Matrix). The Son is the one that bridges the Gap so we can eventually cross over to the other side of the waters (Jordan). First, we must cross the wilderness and come out of the refinery of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

What is Death? Mem Tav. Why is Death the absence of the strength? Aleph is God. What do you get if you take God from creation? What is Christ?

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way (EAST) and the truth (WEST) and the life (Two becoming one). No one comes to the Father except through me.

When your abstract mind and concrete mind come together with the truth in the word, you will see. When this happens, you are free. Fiat Lux! Do you see the light?

Truth is obvious. Use it to deny ignorance. Aleph to Tav is Alpha to Omega. God is Aleph Bet (Alphabet) and Christ is the Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The question is: Which word do you trust?

im not happy with hebrew EWR
the scribes , who served the egypion lion of juda [ the sphinx] have messed too much with words and consonants

Nun is the egyptian primordial abyss

tav, the peg - nail - is where He was crucified with
...crucified by [ part] of His OWN NAME ... which is EIUE ... He who secures breathing

i ve so bad memory, forgot so much,
but if you look into the i am that i am, = aser [something] aser,
you see why the sphinx used the word Aser to idntify osiris with
Aser, asser, Ashur : this is why the assyrian kingdom had ' legal spiritual Right ' to carry off n-israel [ ephraim]

...remember please - the egyptian pantheon is all about Sorcery
especially with Words
so much they messed up

yah = EA
so 'yahweh ' is enki

yahshua = yah + shu + a
shu = the egyptian lion messiah
the added "a "" means " may he be cursed "

strange, how those who call themselves 'jewish ' or 'hebrew ' - or proselites from christianity to 'hebrew roots ' are the most fanatical using 'yahweh ' etc
not realizing, 'whom ' they connect energetically with

kind regards

edit on 15-7-2013 by Lone12 because: horrible typos grin

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Although Egyptian has its own pictographs, Hebrew is based on Phonetician. This originated as a Northern Semitic Language and is not Egyptian. This was Abraham's language and originates from the Canaanites. Phoenician 1700 BC is the origin of Pictographs of Phoenician. Semitic is the key to the Abrahamic language. 1000 BC shows the complete language emerging. Literacy comes to those nations using the Semitic script, which is where Greek, Latin and our beloved English come from today. Hebrew is another version, but we can use the Pictographs from the original to define the other languages. You cannot use the hieroglyphics to do this. Instead, the Egyptians moved over to the Semitic.

Proto-Egyptian came from Sumerian script. They are not compatable as you suggest. Nothing that an Egyptian could have done would change the Phoenician meanings. Here is a correspondence that shows a dim match with the earliest meaning of Phoenician. We can know these meanings apart form the Egyptian. Of the 140 hyrogliphics, only around 30 are sound signs. Sumarian had over 2000 letters. Later, they had 600.

There has been no language on earth studied and scrutinized more than Hebrew. To suggest a conspiracy would be absurd. It's the only language on Earth that was lost to its civilization, then regained it, complete with the sounds of its origin. God stated in the Bible that it would be lost, then found. We are seeing the complete meaning today emerge. Again, all things become known in the end.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I wonder how many people are starring the OP because he makes sense, and how many are starring him just because he is promoting Jesus.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I wonder how many people are starring the OP because he makes sense, and how many are starring him just because he is promoting Jesus.

It's so elementary really. If God is the Alephbet (Letters) and Christ is the Word formed from the letters, then you can easily see that we are expressions of all three. The third, of course, is the Mother (Aleph Mem). She is our mother as we swim the oceans of creation using our Spirit as consciousness. God promises a Holy Spirit once we learn to Love the Father, Mother and Son. If we curse the Mother, this is blasphemy. If we curse God, it is death and rebirth. If we curse Christ, he forgives us. Lucky for us, the Present is the Gift. We have time to see the Truth. Eventually, the water is gone and fire consumes what is left. God is long suffering with us. "You must be born again."

Consciousness is the Mother and this gives me a whole new appreciation for the Holy Spirit. I have searched for a long time to find the mother in the Trinity. The Holy Spirit is the obvious choice of course. The I AM that we are endowed with is the gift, but we cannot separate the entire Godhead form this process. You can't beat a mother's love, but the Father keeps you save and the Brother is the way we continue life.

This also gives a great deal of credence to my contention that we are baptized five times.

Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Spirit. Earth is the Clay we embody as Matter. Air is Nitrogen (7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons). 777 is God's hepdatic number in threes in the Bible. Oxygen is 888. Christ, in Greek Gematria is 888. Our breath is nitrogen and oxygen and the beast breathing it is Carbon based (6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). The sacrifice now makes so much sense if you look at what God is removing. He offers water to cleanse the temple and put out the fire. Fire is symbolism for trials, which is what we would expect from a God developing our sentience in an environment of education.

What happens when a male and female come together in love? A baby is born, but not before sperm and egg come together, but not before Sun and Moon come together to produce life on Earth, but not before Electron and Proton come together in Hydrogen to produce elements, but not before Father and Mother above come together producing one Son to engage the Cosmos. Are these the only unions? No. When the Spirit of God and Man's soul come together in love, the process continues and something new is born above. We are in this process and womb must die before the body surrounding it can eject new life.

When a baby is in the womb, the mother takes care of it. When the baby emerges into new light, the mother takes care of it. When the baby is mature, the mother is there to guide it. Eventually, the next mother takes over and another new life is created. An so on it goes until God has a large family to fellowship with.

Can we produce this story apart from the foundation of truth it rests on?

God is Good and we can trust Him. His Son is the Wave of Creation and the Word of our Matrix. It takes all three to raise new life.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance, eh? Looks like we're doing a fine job of it. NOT. Looking for significance in all the wrong places because everything else doesn't give us what we want from the world. The world has to mean what we WANT it to mean, right? It's not like we have to settle for reality.

Whatever. I'm taking this thread off of my subscriptions. It reminds me of the price of freedom of speech.
edit on 15-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Only ignorance can assume anything is an absolute truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Truth is simple. It needs no translation or long, drawn out explanations.

Be it the explanation of a biblical god or the scientific multi-verse theory on the beginning of the universe, when answers become so tangled in complexities we owe it to ourselves to at least raise a questioning eyebrow.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wilkinsonus

Only ignorance can assume anything is an absolute truth.

This is why I am not assuming. It is a pattern in all of physics. It is the pattern we see in nature. We can see it in the invariable symmetry of mathematics, the five basic shapes in geometry (rotate them in any direction and they are invariable) and we can see it in the Word of God as a perfect mirror. It is beyond our reasoning of it, yet it continues to show us how to raise our axioms to the higher one above. No other Book can claim this.

Ignorance is denying what is evident, not assuming what is not. Axioms of truth are founded on evident observation. Proofs come to resolve contradiction and paradox. If we have paradox and contradiction, then the highest truth has not been reached. With the simple Aleph Mem Tav of Truth, we see God on either side. God is the Aleph Bet (letters) and Christ is the Word (From the Letters). Mother is Aleph Mem (Strength in the Waters). God states that we are in His image. An image is formed from word, just as DNA forms the amino acids that render a human from proteins. Proteins form in root position, just as the 22 letters of Hebrew and 24 letters of Greek. Together, the East and West languages form a reflection of the Word of DNA inside. 46 Letters and 46 Chromosomes. That's not an assumption or accident. Word is what God claims as truth, along with Water and Spirit, Blood and DNA, Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge. Again, Accident? Thank again.

Greek and Latin describing the root Lamb and all words modifying the Lamb:

Amn - Lamb
Amni - River of Life
Amnio - Bowl that catches the sacrifice of the lamb
Amnion - Sac around the Baby
Amniotic Fluid - Waters of the Womb (Matrix / Mater / Matter / Mother)
Amnesia - Condition of the Waters
Amnesty - Forgiveness of the Lamb from the Waters

How can I do that? Is it magic? Check me to see if I am wrong.

The shepherd (Christ) pulls the wool over our eyes (Amnesia). The Sheep are then shorn of their wool after each season (Born Again with a new coat). After the wool is shorn, it is washed white as snow. It is then given back as a new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind). Where did I get the Crown? This is the process of light revealing what it hits. Your new Robe reflects your choices in the wilderness. Remember, we are sheep being raised.

Isaiah 1

18 “Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
20 But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword”;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

When God speaks, should we listen? Where is our new Robe mentioned?

Revelation 6

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Many other places mention the same new body. This new body does not simply represent our own work, it is also the work of the entire Church. One blood, many veins. One loaf, many slices. One head, many body parts. We are all one loaf in Christ. Christ is the Son being raised by the Father and Mother. Christ is the Lamb of God. The Sheep are the Creation of the Shepherd.

Again, how can I back this up. Assumptions? Not hardly. The Word is its own witness. Deny it, but use context as I have done.

I have three witnesses: Word, Physics and Observation of both in Language. By these three, we see the Bible rise every time to the highest axiom in a brilliant way that cannot be denied. Light shines in a dark place and now is the day for it to reveal what is hidden. Take a look. The entire internet is lighting up with people making these connections.

God is what he claims and there is one way to the Father. You must be adopted as a Son. Christ is your big brother.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Truth is simple. It needs no translation or long, drawn out explanations.

Be it the explanation of a biblical god or the scientific multi-verse theory on the beginning of the universe, when answers become so tangled in complexities we owe it to ourselves to at least raise a questioning eyebrow.

I agree. I would love for you to take the OP apart piece by piece and give me your view. You have visited many of my threads and I think this one is the brightest light God has used yet through my perspective. Read my replies as well. My confidence comes from a job well done and not the pride of incredulity. This truth has witnesses and I believe that the word 'proof' is in order as an evident axiom to challenge. Can you challenge the details with some context?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I agree. I would love for you to take the OP apart piece by piece and give me your view. You have visited many of my threads and I think this one is the brightest light God has used yet through my perspective. Read my replies as well. My confidence comes from a job well done and not the pride of incredulity. This truth has witnesses and I believe that the word 'proof' is in order as an evident axiom to challenge. Can you challenge the details with some context?

Sorry, EWR. You went so far down a rabbit hole that I couldn't possibly comprehend, much less follow and debate. But I'll say one thing for you, when you believe in something you go all out in defending that belief. If you put this much energy and conviction into some worldly endeavor you'd be unstoppable.

edit on 7/15/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
DNA has nothing to do with Jesus. The DNA looks like two twisting serpents. It doesn't look like Jesus Christ.

Also, I find it strange that God depends on a language in order for people to understand him.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

All this proves is that an ancient culture can cleverly play with words. Much like many cultures do today and have done in the past. Infusing words or phrases with artificial depth in an attempt to give those words greater relevance and controlled understanding. Oh, and Alephbet is not the alphabet. Invented by an older culture and adopted by the Hebrew language.

In the modern day this would be called an elaborate advertisement.

The truth is that no human or human written book can know the "truth". Once again an individual has allowed belief -- and faith in that belief -- to delude themselves into thinking that their belief is the one and only truth. That their belief is right and the belief of everyone else is wrong. Arrogance? Sure. Good intentions? Sure. The "Truth"? No. Your truth is not mine.

Out of respect for your truth I am not going to try and convince you of mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I am starring him because I totally understand what he is saying... ALL of it!

I SEE truth in regards to the above and below-- Genesis 1 and 2. I have always wanted to make sense of the Bible ( if I could) and I have with his help and I hope I have helped him in some way as well.

His understanding is not quite what the "church" teaches though. What he and I see/read/understand (and mostly agree on) is the fact there is so much truth in the Bible. The problem arises when you rely on another persons interpretation of said words.

Instead of knocking him because he believes in Christ, maybe try to understand WHY he does.

Words are awesome no matter what language, especially when you understand where they came from.

They either lie or tell the truth.

He has made a connection within his studies and is simply sharing. Im digging it and Im not even a "Christian".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join