It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is needing or wanting to worshiping a God a human defect or benefit?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

Originally posted by g2v12

I can send dreams to people, and have done so on several occasions in the past few years. How does that fit into your frame of spirituality?

Now, when you say you had sent dreams to other people, actually those people literally met you in the higher planes or they have experienced "your reality" there. You can visit people while they are in the higher planes if you feel like there is something you need to show or tell them while in soul form. You also can teach someone a lesson by projecting that reality image into their world. As you go higher in consciousness, you can literally travel anywhere in the universe. Therefore, you can visit any location on Earth faster than the speed of light.

When you have mastered soul travel, you can even project your consciousness or allow your soul to travel to the higher planes even without sleeping and visit anywhere you want. I hope that helps you understand the basics of soul travel.

I send them when I am awake, but in a meditative state. They receive the dream when they go to sleep. I imagine the dream I want them to have, one that will help the person with a self-doubt as expressed through their individual belief systems. When they have the dream they feel empowered, through what they already believe. I've done this for Christians and Muslims.

What I have learned from this experience is that we find our identity through cultural teachings of spirituality and that although they may be divergent in principle, they can help us in this life as our internal guide for defining reality, thus obtaining hope and comfort.

We don't realize what our presence means in reality because we cannot see ourselves in the broadest sense of the universe and what is occurring within it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by ctophil
So we all basically have a need to adore ourselves. Thanks for this insight. Not.

Regards DL

I thought that was the point in the creation of ourselves. We Define the God That Is US ulimately, then we describe God to itself as its children: US. In so doing is cuckholded, (can take it to trial charging it with malfecsience and NEgLEct of minor children). Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or wearing a Clown Costume.
edit on 2-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Is that how you normally dress?

You are the only God you will ever know except for the cosmic consciousness where we all end up.
You know that you are God as Jesus, mythical Jesus, says.
To adore yourself is just too droll. That would be idol worshipping.

Apotheosis will show you the other but not many get there.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

edit on 4-8-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or a Clown Costume.

The show is what is seen.
God is what is viewing the show so will never be seen. God is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

The ultimate voyeur who rides everyone's dick.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing

veteranhumanbeingthought that was the point in the creation of ourselves. We Define the God That Is US ulimately, then we describe God to itself as its children: US. In so doing is cuckholded, (can take it to trial charging it with malfecsience and NEgLEct of minor children). Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or wearing a Clown Costume.

You are the only God you will ever know except for the cosmic consciousness where we all end up.

Normal dress is skin naked; then apply the clothes as suitable to occasional wear as it changes with the seasons or as modesty requires. I know I am the only creature as God expresses me as I am an individualized spirit form OF IT. Im not in the Jesus camp, the Siddhartha standard waver of or the convoluted mismanaged Islamic faith. Does God adore itself, or simply recognise its own shortcomings? It should be the mime, it should be wearing a clown costume or peaked Merlin the Magician Hat (wand in hand) as its slight of hand and disapearance act is obvious and brilliant in its deception. Not sure where the 'adore' factor applies. I have a hard audience that is not going to take any guff from a higher being that cant proove its existance except the Human insisting it. Your Apotheosis, or hypothesis? Where am I supposed to end up that Im NOT GOING TO GET THERE ANYWAY, and the thought never occured to me. This sounds PUNITIVE and threatening (as in I neglect to love my deceitful creator and expect consequences), I JUST DONT LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO CONVINCE OTHERS I LOVE THEM AS WELL (I am not a good communicator of intent, because that is up to the human to figure out its relationship to me).
edit on 4-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or a Clown Costume.

The show is what is seen.
God is what is viewing the show so will never be seen. God is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

The ultimate voyeur who rides everyone's dick.Regards DL

Could be that simple, I always thought of IT as a watcher and not a participant; I suspect IT watches blockbuster films, television and documentaries to decifer 'real life' senarios, a couch potato ignoring that which resides right outside the window because its a good filter for REALITY--or Reality filtered as the truth in a visual form all else being (real life drama FAKE and the recorded film is the only truth), why? because it persists/sprung from the mind of its creation, just as books catalog it being, faith holders that pray to it blindly?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

veteranhumanbeingthought that was the point in the creation of ourselves. We Define the God That Is US ulimately, then we describe God to itself as its children: US. In so doing is cuckholded, (can take it to trial charging it with malfecsience and NEgLEct of minor children). Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or wearing a Clown Costume.

Normal dress is skin naked; then apply the clothes as suitable to occasional wear as it changes with the seasons or as modesty requires. I know I am the only creature as God expresses me as I am an individualized spirit form OF IT. Im not in the Jesus camp, the Siddhartha standard waver of or the convoluted mismanaged Islamic faith. Does God adore itself, or simply recognise its own shortcomings? It should be the mime, it should be wearing a clown costume or peaked Merlin the Magician Hat (wand in hand) as its slight of hand and disapearance act is obvious and brilliant in its deception. Not sure where the 'adore' factor applies. I have a hard audience that is not going to take any guff from a higher being that cant proove its existance except the Human insisting it. Your Apotheosis, or hypothesis? Where am I supposed to end up that Im NOT GOING TO GET THERE ANYWAY, and the thought never occured to me. This sounds PUNITIVE and threatening (as in I neglect to love my deceitful creator and expect consequences), I JUST DONT LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO CONVINCE OTHERS I LOVE THEM AS WELL (I am not a good communicator of intent, because that is up to the human to figure out its relationship to me).

"Im not in the Jesus camp,"

If you would have viewed that link, you would know that esoterically speaking we are all in Jesus' camp while all being in our own and not his at the same time.

It is all myth till we all find our own Jesus or in my case, a nameless one found on my own.

When you find your Jesus within, you have to make him lose his name or it becomes idol worship.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

veteranhumanbeing"Im not in the Jesus camp,"

Greatest I am
If you would have viewed that link, you would know that esoterically speaking we are all in Jesus' camp while all being in our own and not his at the same time. It is all myth till we all find our own Jesus or in my case, a nameless one found on my own.When you find your Jesus within, you have to make him lose his name or it becomes idol worship.RegardsDL

Why do I have to 'find' Jesus when I have already found God, and am as certain of this as knowing my car will start in the morning? The nameless one is yourself, and having not been told that in advance is either in its irony the BEST JOKE EVER TOLD never printed or recited (I think thats the one Monty Python referred to in one episode--"the one so perfect that had the effect of causing the germans to die laughing without shots being fired). I understand the elusiveness of God, that is why I can relate to it (ITS ME and very tricky). I never look at links because that either unecsessarily expands an arguement or DILUTES IT. One does not need backup does one?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sigh.

We are on the same page but cannot communicate thanks to your bias.
I just wanted you to see your history in the esoteric terms Jesus gave.
The clip would have shown you that.

Thanks for the chat.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Wanting to worship God or needing to worship God is to the benefit of humanity.
It turns the mind and soul to love and being helpful to others.
It reminds the person to be humble and that they aren't the most important thing in the universe.

Where the defect comes in is the need people have to control the worship others give.
Fundamentalists - of any religion - feeling the need to push their religion on others or to
control others according to their version of 'truth' and 'proper way to worship God'.

THAT is the defect.

Not the inborn desire most people have to worship God.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It reminds the person to be humble and that they aren't the most important thing in the universe.

Where the defect comes in is the need people have to control the worship others give.
Fundamentalists - of any religion - feeling the need to push their religion on others or to
control others according to their version of 'truth' and 'proper way to worship God'.

THAT is the defect.

Not the inborn desire most people have to worship God.

Worshiping a God for what he will give us is hardly turning the mind and soul to love and being helpful to others.

It is more of a self-centered hope that that huge God is looking down and saying of us and our prayer ----

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

THAT is the defect. Not the inborn desire most people have to worship God.

Sort of like a DNA defect to find that which exists beyond our physical parents and worship them instead even though IT proposes to be our creator is in fact not our physical parents. There is something intrinsically wrong with the pre-supposition that God intercedes the matterial PARENT FORM. Does the parent understand its taking the place of God; and is the laboratory experiment? NO, it has no idea of its usership.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
God screwing with the sperm of people who are screwing is quite a mental picture of God.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join