It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is needing or wanting to worshiping a God a human defect or benefit?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Sure. And you pay for that inspiration by selling your soul to Satan.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.
He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

You just proved to me you don't know even the smallest thing about the scriptures, God, or the process for salvation and you have definitely never read the Holy Bible beyond your feeble attempts to glean whatever your wicked mind can come up with to willfully deceive people who would come to Christ.

This is the last time I will ever read your nonsense, or post in your threads or read your replies.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Originally posted by Greatest I am

reply to post by Greatest I am

When we use the word god or gods, it comes from the contexts of the human psyche, which is either seeded by or expressed through Abrahamic texts (teachings) and of course many other non-related writings. All of these things are of human interpretation.

The universe is a weave of evolving people, places and things. In terms of intelligence, there are no gods, not as we suppose. The universe consists of beings within a hierarchical stratum ranging from premortal to primitive to immortal. And of course everything in between.

Many suns and worlds may come and pass, but consciousness is always alive. We have allot to look forward to.

Yes and hampering that view with fantasy, miracles and magic is to do a dis-service to the mind.

Regards
DL

My opinion of the universe is scientific and logical proposition. This includes evidence from scientific experimentation as well as ancient texts. But I see the purely religious view of the universe as a superimposed thought grid of mysticism and alchemy. Anyone of intellectual honesty will finally conclude that religion is a distraction having undeniable roots in the imagination. In thought, people often approach reality from opposing edges of the spectrum. Their self examination is nevertheless of good conscious. We are all responsible intellects with an ethically evolving world view. And that's an important factor that garners a bit of honor.

I was a priest for twenty six years before the fog of faith finally cleared. And then there was light! So, I understand where people are coming from and have a certain private respect for wherever a person is in terms of his or her sense of reality.

From that perspective, its hard to criticize opposing opinions since there's a chance that an individual will seek new information that can alter his perception of the environment and thus his place.

edit on 21-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

Are these Christians hard for you to criticize?

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

www.youtube.com...

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
www.youtube.com...

Jesus Camp 1of 9
www.liveleak.com...

Death to Gays.
www.youtube.com...

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Is needing or wanting to worshiping a God a human defect or benefit?

I think its perfectly natural. We know who our genetic matteral CLAY form human parentage are/is but I wonder about the spirit form that exists within me (ME GOD). THIS thing animated is my vessel, the other is that which annimates it (ME). I worship NO THING; others that may need the assurance of a God being IN TRUST to BELIEVE IN bless them so as they are not WRONG; MISINFORMED or lied to as this is all a question of ones personal faith (belief system).
edit on 17-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

So. It is natural to be subservient to our faith in ourselves.
You would have to rephrase this. I have no idea what you said.Regards
DL

If you believe yourself to be a "god partical" that of which is God incarnated its only natural to be subservient to faith in OURSELVES as well. We are its vessel. The spirit that animates this clay came from God, a piece of it as it devided itself to do so. I dont have to worship the thing I already know I am, not equal to certainly but remain its progeny none the less. I dont worship my physical parents as example.

Anyone who is subservient to his faith, ---- subservient to a belief in things not proven, ---- is a fool.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We have a need or want to worship God is because we all came from the Creator one way or the other. Built within our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual selves, we are part of God. To deny this aspect, it is denying who you are. We are all one, or from the same source. The need for separation as individuals is only an illusion created by this world. That is why we believe that causing ill-will to others won't affect us. In actuality, doing bad things to others comes back to us the same way in this life or future lives in the physical plane. Stop thinking in duality--good and evil, white and black, cold, and hot, right or wrong. Because that is the mind of man. Put on the mind of God and you don't have to worship him. God doesn't need worshiping, but a change of heart to raise your mind or consciousness to a higher level. When you raise to a certain point, you will come back home, to God who created you.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

veteranhumanbeing
If you believe yourself to be a "god partical" that of which is God incarnated its only natural to be subservient to faith in OURSELVES as well. We are its vessel. The spirit that animates this clay came from God, a piece of it as it devided itself to do so. I dont have to worship the thing I already know I am, not equal to certainly but remain its progeny none the less. I dont worship my physical parents as example.

Greatest I am
Anyone who is subservient to his faith, ---- subservient to a belief in things not proven, ---- is a fool.DL

Anyone that has a 'belief' system in place is only hoping for the best outcome, as in that denomination/faith might be or is valid. Its a PHANTOM hope that does not exist, and what makes it worse is this is not an individual outcome of realization. Most are ant farm faiths; of the Crystal Cathedral "phone in the money" Televangistists: Robert Shuyler types (NOW BANKRUPT). Its not at all about becoming self-enlightenned, its all about the money generated to fund the feeder of the fools enterprise.
edit on 25-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil
We have a need or want to worship God is because we all came from the Creator one way or the other. Built within our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual selves, we are part of God. To deny this aspect, it is denying who you are. We are all one, or from the same source. The need for separation as individuals is only an illusion created by this world. That is why we believe that causing ill-will to others won't affect us. In actuality, doing bad things to others comes back to us the same way in this life or future lives in the physical plane. Stop thinking in duality--good and evil, white and black, cold, and hot, right or wrong. Because that is the mind of man. Put on the mind of God and you don't have to worship him. God doesn't need worshiping, but a change of heart to raise your mind or consciousness to a higher level. When you raise to a certain point, you will come back home, to God who created you.

We are lacking our creator and its imput as in why and how we were created; and for what purpose. For me, its to express itself as US but for some reason neglects to give us the reason WHY? Is this the joke, we have to predetermine our own existance? Of course in my mind we are GOD ALL Gods; so no worship is necessary. Do you worship your physical parents?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

www.youtube.com...

I think we are on the same page when it comes to literalisms and fundamentalisms. And I often find myself privately critiquing the blind hypocrisy of assumed righteousness. People are like children, always acting out through ritualistic compulsions - that they think will please their god and win his approval.

The Abrahamic religions are as bad as the pagans and witches, who likewise think of themselves as belonging to some unique group of spiritual intelligentsia, conjuring mystical powers for their own agendas. Who in the world do they think they are? As an institutional equation, the monotheists, pagans and devil worshipers are like plastic horses moving up and down on the same merry-go-round.

What I find pathetic is how readily individuals are willfully duped by the element of uniqueness or elitism in what is ostensibly believed to be sacred knowledge. If people were actually informed and would study the history of their belief systems, their religions and cultural contexts, I think there would be a golden age of enlightenment in which the human intellect would finally escape the bonds of superstition and manipulation. The cultural narrative would be rewritten, instead of being relived generation after generation.

Humanity cannot embrace the true meaning of freedom until it embraces the nature or motion of thought.

Sometimes I just feel so sorry for the children of the human race.

edit on 25-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So we all basically have a need to adore ourselves. Thanks for this insight. Not.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I think we are on the same page when it comes to literalisms and fundamentalisms. And I often find myself privately critiquing the blind hypocrisy of assumed righteousness. People are like children, always acting out through ritualistic compulsions - that they think will please their god and win his approval.

The Abrahamic religions are as bad as the pagans and witches, who likewise think of themselves as belonging to some unique group of spiritual intelligentsia, conjuring mystical powers for their own agendas. Who in the world do they think they are? As an institutional equation, the monotheists, pagans and devil worshipers are like plastic horses moving up and down on the same merry-go-round.

What I find pathetic is how readily individuals are willfully duped by the element of uniqueness or elitism in what is ostensibly believed to be sacred knowledge. If people were actually informed and would study the history of their belief systems, their religions and cultural contexts, I think there would be a golden age of enlightenment in which the human intellect would finally escape the bonds of superstition and manipulation. The cultural narrative would be rewritten, instead of being relived generation after generation.

Humanity cannot embrace the true meaning of freedom until it embraces the nature or motion of thought.

Sometimes I just feel so sorry for the children of the human race.

edit on 25-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

We basically agree on religions for sure but not on reality.

Why feel sorry for a human race on the way up.

www.youtube.com...

Find any stat for anything evil that is on the way up instead of down where we want it.

You will not find any.
Poverty, slavery violent crimes and deaths of all kinds. All down.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We are lacking our creator and its imput as in why and how we were created; and for what purpose. For me, its to express itself as US but for some reason neglects to give us the reason WHY? Is this the joke, we have to predetermine our own existance? Of course in my mind we are GOD ALL Gods; so no worship is necessary. Do you worship your physical parents?

There is no lack from the Creator about why we were created. Seek and you shall find. Ask and it shall be given unto you. Knock and the door shall be opened to you. I know your question is an age-old one that many people have asked over many generations.

To make a very long story short (the history of Earth is about 3.5 billion years), God created us in order to become his co-creators. The world we live in is basically called the "Material Universe." It is also the lowest sphere of creation at this point (I will get back to this later). Within this "Material Universe," there are billions of galaxies, planets, and stars as you can see. This Universe is extremely dense. That's why everything seems very solid. This Universe is also divided into 4 separate planes of existence. When you sleep, you visit the higher planes. That's why sometimes you it may seem like you are flying, walking in mid-air, or walk through walls. The higher planes are less dense. Here are the 4 planes, starting from the highest:

1. Identity Plane
2. Mental Plane
3. Emotional Plane (or Astral Plane as some may say)
4. Physical Plane

Note also that these are planes of the mind. For the mind or consciousness creates all things, including the Earth that you see. I'm speaking in linear terms. But in reality, these planes all occupy in the same space as you sitting there. It's just your physical senses can't detect them unless you use a higher sense--like the 6th sense so many people talk about.

I just created a small picture of our universe or sphere. Now, speaking again in linear terms, the Material Universe we live in is a single sphere. The world is not linear. But your mind won't comprehend anything else at this moment. This Universe is also known as the 7th Sphere of Creation. That's right, if you count your way back up to the Creator, there are 6 more Spheres. But as you go up higher, it gets less and less dense.

Here's the interesting point. At the very top (it's still not the top, because even the Creator will transcend Himself), the Creator, back in a long history, developed the sphere right beneath Him. That was the first sphere. All spheres start as an incredible void and in an act of singularity, all things from that void came booming out and scattered. This is what scientists speak as the Big Bang Theory. Now the creation of the first sphere was not done in 7 days like the Bible talks about. The Bible is actually talking in symbolism, not literal days. The course of creation of that sphere took many millions of years. Next, the Creator using His mind and the Ma-ter Light (Mother Light, the Mother detracting force), created co-creators in the first sphere. Now during this time, these new co-creators only lost a small fraction of their memory of where they came from, unlike us. The further down in the spheres, the more memory you will lose due to the density and other things not mentioned here. So it was very easy for them to understand everything. Co-creators are consciousness of God that have been split into many others in order to incarnate into a body to experience a more dense world. Now, please understand that the First Sphere was hardly dense at all. It was kinda like living in light all the time.

When these co-creators started to realize who they are and transform their consciousness higher, they "ascended" back to the place where the Creator was. With their new ascended state, they knew what to do. They created the Second Sphere of Creation right underneath the first one. They also created more co-creators from their own consciousness to inhabit the Second Sphere. Everytime when co-creators of a sphere ascended, they also made the entire sphere ascend, making that sphere become the "Golden Age" or "Kingdom of Heaven" on that World. So now, the whole process of creation keep going on until we reach the 7th Sphere as we know today.

So therefore our job is to raise our consciousness or mind every single day in our lives. Raise it by tuning your mind to God and all aspects of creation. Just do your best and all be added onto you. Merge yourself to the mind of God and you will understand these things I just spoke of. Always remember that you are One with God as discussed here. Therefore, you are One with all things. This is a very short version of history. If you have more questions, don't be afraid to ask. Remember, ask and it shall be given unto you.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Garbage.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

There is no lack from the Creator about why we were created. Seek and you shall find. Ask and it shall be given unto you. Knock and the door shall be opened to you. I know your question is an age-old one that many people have asked over many generations.

To make a very long story short (the history of Earth is about 3.5 billion years), God created us in order to become his co-creators. The world we live in is basically called the "Material Universe." It is also the lowest sphere of creation at this point (I will get back to this later). Within this "Material Universe," there are billions of galaxies, planets, and stars as you can see. This Universe is extremely dense. That's why everything seems very solid. This Universe is also divided into 4 separate planes of existence. When you sleep, you visit the higher planes. That's why sometimes you it may seem like you are flying, walking in mid-air, or walk through walls. The higher planes are less dense. Here are the 4 planes, starting from the highest:

1. Identity Plane
2. Mental Plane
3. Emotional Plane (or Astral Plane as some may say)
4. Physical Plane

Note also that these are planes of the mind. For the mind or consciousness creates all things, including the Earth that you see. I'm speaking in linear terms. But in reality, these planes all occupy in the same space as you sitting there. It's just your physical senses can't detect them unless you use a higher sense--like the 6th sense so many people talk about.

I just created a small picture of our universe or sphere. Now, speaking again in linear terms, the Material Universe we live in is a single sphere. The world is not linear. But your mind won't comprehend anything else at this moment. This Universe is also known as the 7th Sphere of Creation. That's right, if you count your way back up to the Creator, there are 6 more Spheres. But as you go up higher, it gets less and less dense.

Here's the interesting point. At the very top (it's still not the top, because even the Creator will transcend Himself), the Creator, back in a long history, developed the sphere right beneath Him. That was the first sphere. All spheres start as an incredible void and in an act of singularity, all things from that void came booming out and scattered. This is what scientists speak as the Big Bang Theory. Now the creation of the first sphere was not done in 7 days like the Bible talks about. The Bible is actually talking in symbolism, not literal days. The course of creation of that sphere took many millions of years. Next, the Creator using His mind and the Ma-ter Light (Mother Light, the Mother detracting force), created co-creators in the first sphere. Now during this time, these new co-creators only lost a small fraction of their memory of where they came from, unlike us. The further down in the spheres, the more memory you will lose due to the density and other things not mentioned here. So it was very easy for them to understand everything. Co-creators are consciousness of God that have been split into many others in order to incarnate into a body to experience a more dense world. Now, please understand that the First Sphere was hardly dense at all. It was kinda like living in light all the time.

When these co-creators started to realize who they are and transform their consciousness higher, they "ascended" back to the place where the Creator was. With their new ascended state, they knew what to do. They created the Second Sphere of Creation right underneath the first one. They also created more co-creators from their own consciousness to inhabit the Second Sphere. Everytime when co-creators of a sphere ascended, they also made the entire sphere ascend, making that sphere become the "Golden Age" or "Kingdom of Heaven" on that World. So now, the whole process of creation keep going on until we reach the 7th Sphere as we know today.

So therefore our job is to raise our consciousness or mind every single day in our lives. Raise it by tuning your mind to God and all aspects of creation. Just do your best and all be added onto you. Merge yourself to the mind of God and you will understand these things I just spoke of. Always remember that you are One with God as discussed here. Therefore, you are One with all things. This is a very short version of history. If you have more questions, don't be afraid to ask. Remember, ask and it shall be given unto you.

That's a Mormon concept, the seven heavens.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

I despise organized religions. Is this Mormon doctine or something else? Where does Citophil obtain its testimony; as in its source of information. I know where my knowledge comes from and its not scripture or from a centuries old PropHEt.

edit on 27-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

I despise organized religions. Is this Mormon doctine or something else? Where does Citophil obtain its testimony; as in its source of information. I know where my knowledge comes from and its not scripture or from a centuries old PropHEt.

I teach a universal law of God. Because I function only with the mind of God. If it sounds like Mormonism, Buddhism, or some religion, then you must of heard some of this information from them. Because religions do have small tidbits of truth. However, most of it are false, since they still function with the mind of man. My Father and I are One. When I teach, I speak from my Divine Consciousness, or in some teachings, my Higher Self. I have learn a lot of wisdom from my Christ Self or mediator between my Higher Self and Conscious Self (my spirit or mind extension from God). However, recently, my new teacher is my Higher Self.

That is why I keep saying the Kingdom of Heaven is within, because it's all about getting in touch with your Higher Self. Once you do, you have access to the mind of God. The mind of God is infinite. The human brain can't learn all of this knowledge and wisdom. But once you ascend to the Spiritual Realm (the realm higher than the Identity Realm mention in my previous post), you have the capability of learning all of it. But it still takes much time. You never, ever stop transcending, learning, and going higher. Your trip back to God is a very long process (perhaps millions of Earth years, but there is no space and time in the Spiritual Realms). Even when you do reach the Creator, you continue on transcending. If any day you stop raising your consciousness, then you have lowered it.

I am merely just giving the tools for people to contemplate and learn. Because your true teacher is always within you, nothing outside of you. If you trust or follow a religion, then it is very easy to get deceived and lower your consciousness. But be careful of your ego or lower self. It can deceive you as well in even more subtle and harmful ways. I will have a better teaching of the ego when the opportunity arises.
edit on 7/28/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

I teach a universal law of God. Because I function only with the mind of God. If it sounds like Mormonism, Buddhism, or some religion, then you must of heard some of this information from them. Because religions do have small tidbits of truth. However, most of it are false, since they still function with the mind of man. My Father and I are One. When I teach, I speak from my Divine Consciousness, or in some teachings, my Higher Self. I have learn a lot of wisdom from my Christ Self or mediator between my Higher Self and Conscious Self (my spirit or mind extension from God). However, recently, my new teacher is my Higher Self.

That is why I keep saying the Kingdom of Heaven is within, because it's all about getting in touch with your Higher Self. Once you do, you have access to the mind of God. The mind of God is infinite. The human brain can't learn all of this knowledge and wisdom. But once you ascend to the Spiritual Realm (the realm higher than the Identity Realm mention in my previous post), you have the capability of learning all of it. But it still takes much time. You never, ever stop transcending, learning, and going higher. Your trip back to God is a very long process (perhaps millions of Earth years, but there is no space and time in the Spiritual Realms). Even when you do reach the Creator, you continue on transcending. If any day you stop raising your consciousness, then you have lowered it.

I am merely just giving the tools for people to contemplate and learn. Because your true teacher is always within you, nothing outside of you. If you trust or follow a religion, then it is very easy to get deceived and lower your consciousness. But be careful of your ego or lower self. It can deceive you as well in even more subtle and harmful ways. I will have a better teaching of the ego when the opportunity arises.

I can send dreams to people, and have done so on several occasions in the past few years. How does that fit into your frame of spirituality?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I can send dreams to people, and have done so on several occasions in the past few years. How does that fit into your frame of spirituality?

When you dream at night, you are actually in soul form. You come out of your physical body every single night. On some nights, you may not remember the dream, but you still had dreams. Dreams are your experiences of the higher planes of existence. When you do remember a dream, your physical brain recorded the experience. If it didn't record the dream, then you don't remember it. The reason why you visit these higher planes is to recharge your spirit energy or light from God. Walking in the physical world really drains your energy tremendously. All the negative actions and reactions of people reduce your "life" energy. This "life" energy is light from God.

You also go to those planes to train yourself spiritually. Sometimes you train by yourself. Other times, some of the Heavenly Hosts help you train. If you are just starting on the spiritual path, most likely you will meet Archangel Sandalphon. He works very closely with the physical and emotional planes. So it is easier for him to teach you during your dreams. He may not look like an Angel, probably just human in your dream. But he is usually in disguise as a wise teacher or something.

There are 4 planes of existence in our "Material Universe." They are Physical Plane, Emotional Plane, Mental Plane, and Identity Plane. Most people when they dream, they visit the Emotional or Astral Plane. This place is very similar to Earth. So it may seem like every day life. As you continue on the Path of Spirituality, you go higher in the Emotional Plane (each plane has separate areas as well). As you go up higher in the planes, you may float in mid-air or even fly in high speeds.

Now, when you say you had sent dreams to other people, actually those people literally met you in the higher planes or they have experienced "your reality" there. You can visit people while they are in the higher planes if you feel like there is something you need to show or tell them while in soul form. You also can teach someone a lesson by projecting that reality image into their world. As you go higher in consciousness, you can literally travel anywhere in the universe. Therefore, you can visit any location on Earth faster than the speed of light.

When you have mastered soul travel, you can even project your consciousness or allow your soul to travel to the higher planes even without sleeping and visit anywhere you want. I hope that helps you understand the basics of soul travel.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So we all basically have a need to adore ourselves. Thanks for this insight. Not.

Regards DL

I thought that was the point in the creation of ourselves. We Define the God That Is US ulimately, then we describe God to itself as its children: US. In so doing is cuckholded, (can take it to trial charging it with malfecsience and NEgLEct of minor children). Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or wearing a Clown Costume.
edit on 2-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or a Clown Costume.

The show is what is seen.
God is what is viewing the show so will never be seen. God is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Im still waiting for god to show itself, I suspect it will be in Mime or a Clown Costume.

The show is what is seen.
God is what is viewing the show so will never be seen.

You Mean It Had A Paid FOR Ticket, so as in freebee. Hiding out somewhere in the Bush in a Tent watching the world go by; and takes credit for the allocades or denies the foulups? IT HAS NOT SHOWN ITSELF (unless you count us as its creations, point of fact to explain itself to ITSELF).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join