It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Its not a race issue. If a security guard stops you for being suspicious and you attack him and you are getting beaten and the guy has a legally obtained firearm and shoots you in self defense and you die. Oh well. Sucks but you choose to do what you do. What if both men were black. Whos right. Get real people! Live by the sword die by the sword.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ocraca better be careful what he wishes for and so his minions in the DOJ, because if I am not mistaken he wants amnesty for millions of illegals that happen to be mostly Hispanics, I wonder what in the heck is going on, turning the black community against Hispanics in the nation due to inciting racial tensions, I never seen anything like that, our own government is inciting racial tensions in the nation.

Incredible.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You do realize that FBI cleared Zimmerman of "racial bias'.

Moot issue.

As the DOJ is a political machination out for a witch hunt.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've concluded that Zimmerman wasn't guilty of Murder. He may or may not have been guilty of Man Slaughter, but he definitely wasn't guilty of murder.

I do think that there are some at least half way valid arguments that can be made on the civil side of things. The " these ******* always get away" portion of the 911 tape definitely opens the way for many possible federal charges.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately the racism in the case is not only Zimmerman’s side it’s many who can’t see that Zimmerman is guilty of murder, there blind racism is a veil to the truth.

In this case it is perfectly justifiable for the DOJ to pursue this as a bias crime but most of the American peple should go on trail not only Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Eric Holder is the most racist man in America.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? Why the hell do I have to feel guilty? (white). Yall can hash that # out. I am starting to think though...maybe whites need a "Rev Al Sharpton" of their own? You know for like when OJ Simpson the hall of famer millionaire who cut his ex-wifes head off. (I like how the one athlete called for the Zimmerman jurors to commit suicide)

I think Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman need a civil action law suit Rev Al.
Doesn't anyone else remember the ammo the OJ not guilty outcome gave to comics far and wide?
Many comics(and other shows) made jokes about how they too couldn't believe he got away with it. (Chris Rock, many other non famous)

So OJ can kill and Hollywood makes it funny, now here there is some "problem" with the country...and the pres and AG get involved with prepaired speeches and everything.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
Unfortunately the racism in the case is not only Zimmerman’s side it’s many who can’t see that Zimmerman is guilty of murder, there blind racism is a veil to the truth.

In this case it is perfectly justifiable for the DOJ to pursue this as a bias crime but most of the American peple should go on trail not only Zimmerman.

Really, I think this is the reason that so many people view the black community as they do. It is as if a person simply disagree with them without automatically being a racist. In debate, you have to logically prove your case. You just scream racist at anyone that disagrees with you and that is all the logic you need.

Now, as you read this, keep in mind that I am against Zimmerman. I think he should have been found guilty of Manslaughter and am in favor of federal charges. This is someone that does want to see Zimmerman punished telling you that your viewpoint is counter productive.
edit on 15-7-2013 by timidobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I was listening to the news the other day and they were saying this was the beginning for Zimmerman in regards to court. I mean, shouldn't he be in trouble for not listening to police orders? They did tell him to stand down and if he had then this might not be happening at all. I also read he might have to lead a life like Casey Anthony...who knows...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by nunya13

You do realize that FBI cleared Zimmerman of "racial bias'.

Moot issue.

As the DOJ is a political machination out for a witch hunt.

... yep "DOJ is a political machination out for a witch hunt"... sure seems that way as they spend thousands of dollars promoting it

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The DOJ doesn't have a leg to stand on....this was a self defence case and was adjudicated. Sorry but they don't have a leg to stand on. Can wde move forward....which we will cuz something else will happen sooner than later and this will be old news

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If Zimmerman was racist why did he go into bat for a homeless black guy, 12 months before this event and defend him against corrupt police?

Associated Press: George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer. "I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line." The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.

source

... all I see in your post is someone playing the race card against Zimmerman... badly.
edit on 15-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqadux
I was listening to the news the other day and they were saying this was the beginning for Zimmerman in regards to court. I mean, shouldn't he be in trouble for not listening to police orders? They did tell him to stand down and if he had then this might not be happening at all. I also read he might have to lead a life like Casey Anthony...who knows...

his lawyers think he is immune from civil law suits ie suit for wrongful death. something about the stand your ground law does this, i don't know how yet i can't find a clear laymens wording for it. that is why he waved it in the criminal case so they could use it in the civil suit that is coming. but apparently the DOJ wants to go after him. for Criminal Civil Rights Violations, for which he could get jail time up to life and maybe even face death.
i don;t see why they are doing this theFBI already investigated him once for that and didn't bring charges.
so it spins back around to trying to pacify the ones screaming.

i don't know if it's true in every county in florida, but in that county the dispatcher testified that they can not give orders, just suggestions. if they tell some one to do something and something happens, they can be held for liable.

if he doesn't go up on federal charges, i think he'll probably leave the country and live like a king on the money he is gonna make after his lawyers get done sue CNN, NBC, and anybody else that they can think of, i know i would.

edit on 15-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 15-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio

Eric Holder is the most racist man in America.

i don't know much about him, other than his time in the DOJ.
but just what i've seen and heard from him there, it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

If Zimmerman was racist why did he go into bat for a homeless black guy, 12 months before this event and defend him against corrupt police?

Associated Press: George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer. "I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line." The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.

source

... all I see in your post is someone playing the race card against Zimmerman... badly.
edit on 15-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

I think this is primarily why he got off. The entire case is based on a faulty premise. He isn't a racist. However, he does think that someone that dresses and behaves a certain way is more likely be a criminal. His issue is with stereotyping, and not necessarily racial stereotyping since more than just black youths dress and behave that way. Removing the entire race angle from the case would have served the prosecution well.

There simply isn't any proof that he is a racist.
edit on 16-7-2013 by timidobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think b4 anyone claims GZ of being racist they should look up the name Sherman Ware.

Also I read somewhere online this fantastic post.

"Only in America can a brown man (Hispanic) kill a black man, and make the white man responsible.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'll stand with the government and support them 100% ... the jurors might have found Zimmerman not guilty. But that doesn't mean he's not responsible for the death of an unarmed kid.

So what you are saying is that blacks can do what they want to? Act how they want to but no one else can?

Why is everyone assuming that this 6' tall pot smoking thugged out punk was some innocent child?

If some one attacks some one else which is what Martin did to Zimmerman then that person has the right to act with force.

Zimmerman didn't profile martin he was a concerned citizen checking on his neighborhood. Which is I can say is far better than most of Americans who have a couch permanently sewn to their asses...

It's ironic that people act like this punk was innocent when in reality if he was smoking pot and wanting to buy a gun which is illegal for someone who is 17 that everyone feels he was innocent. What other sorts of illegal activities was he into besides just these?

Wake up USA I know you are obese and need to eat everything but stop eating the $hit sandwich the main stream media is feeding you!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

To answer your question truthfully, No the American people will not stand up if the DOG tries to file charges!
Most Americans are to busy working 2 Jobs just to make ends meet!! The Rioters Most of them not all !!!!! are mostly on welfare food stamps or are getting some type of government handout!! they don't work, wont work and are to lazy to do anything for themselves... but they wil use the Zimmerman Xcuse to go get a new color TV!!

And before all you Racist Peeps chime in with your comments I have been fired from 2 Jobs 1 for standing up to KKK run business that I worked for, for harassing a black worker for no reason to make him quit and for complaining about the grandson of the GM of the fabricating shop I worked at for riding around on a company forklift flying a swastika flag...tore the flag down burned it right in front of the GM's grandson and backed him up against the forklift and he backed down like the Cowardice KKK fool he was!!
...Damn Im rambling again!!

Back to the question..."The American People Are to Apathetic to do anything at all anymore. Its gonna actually take tons of DHS vehicles running up and down the streets to get their attention.....But when they do wake up its gonna be real fun!!!
I don't think the Gubbament even has a clue to as to the potential of the American People our Armed forces will not fire on us when this happens I'm pretty sure all the Admirals Generals Know what they have to do.. and that my friend will be supporting the American people when we start to over throw our crooked oppressive Gubbament!! Just my 2 cents worth!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by neo96
Being Zimmerman is hispanic ?

How can a hate crime exist?

Clearly as the FBI cleared Zimmerman of that early on.

And the lynching continues.

You do realize that one it is possible that a hate crime occured even if the attacker and the victims are both minorities, right?

A hate crime is a crime motivated solely by hate for the victim's perceived social group. A hispanic can be racist against a black person and vice versa.

Now, I don't agree with the idea of doling out harsher punishment for hate crimes, but to say that a hate crime cannot exist if the attacker is Hispanic is incorrect.

It's funny that Zimmerman's supporters are so certain that Martin is racist despite his colour, but enlist Zimmerman's ethnicity as evidence that he can't be. Not the first - nor last - double standard.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join