It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
George Zimmerman classifies himself as Hispanic. I wonder if this is the reason I'm just not seeing that many Hispanic people at these rallies/protests?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JWB408

I have been fascinated by the media's use of race descriptors and invention of race descriptors since the name George Zimmerman entered the lexicon.... I've always felt that if media outlets and everyday folks that insist on calling George Zimmerman White or White-Hispanic, then they should have to apply the same standard to President Obama who under such logic would be referred to as White or White-African-American...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would not put anything past Obama and Holder, the faster they are gone the better off this country will be. I am like you say "thread bare" on this case, because it should never have come to trial in the first place. I am sick of the media misrepresenting the true character of Martin who was in fact a "thief".

But what I am most sick of, is the prosecution referring to him as a "Child". How insulting is that to Americans in this day and age. If 17 is a child, then we kill quite a few of our own children when the joined the Army in the wars we have fought. Give me a break.

I am sure they will attempt to drag a man found not guilty through the kangaroo court system we have in this country. John

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Couldn't agree more. White by convenience is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

No offense...but there is confusion there with conflating the FBI with the Lead Detective who TOLD THE FBI that he did not think Zimmerman was racially motivated. That Detectives statement/opinion was included in FBI docs in a 300 page report that was leaked. The report DID NOT come to conclusion...investigation open...

That Doc here www.thesmokinggun.com...

The Mixing of information...FBI report on interview with Lead Detective who said he did not think ZImmerman was racist...with "FBI Says"...is best seen in your link here:

This is not a NEW investigation. The FBI never concluded the investigation. Only summerized evidence in a report provided to the defense and leaked by them with spin.

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Detective Serino saw Zimmerman as "having little hero complex, but not as a racist."

Another collection of evidence in the Zimmerman murder case was released last week. The Duval County State Attorney released reports from agents who investigated whether any racial bias was involved in Trayvon's Feb. 26 killing.

The defense leaked an FBI doc where the Lead Detective (PD not FBI) told FBI he did not think Zimmerman was racially motivated...and various press outlets headline it as "FBI says Zimmerman not racist"...

See the slight of hand?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

well i'm sorry i'm not going to dig though all the hit's now. the first three page last search mainly had articles about
the review.

if you read the article, you saw where the article said the FBI three dozen interviews.
i have also seen reports saying that the FBI refuses to realize it's finding to the public.

but i'm not going to search for them just to prove to you that they did an investigation that the majority of people know they did. i did my part take it or leave it that's up to you.

edit on 15-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah well if the DOJ goes after Zimmerman again then it needs to charge itself with the 'hate crime. and civil rights' violations of Mexicans in Mexico as it supplied guns in Fast and Furious.

Being Zimmerman is hispanic ?

How can a hate crime exist?

Clearly as the FBI cleared Zimmerman of that early on.

And the lynching continues.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You know when a nation political system has failed and turned into a dictatorship when you have the DOJ appointee by Ocaca I mean Osama, I mean Obama taking issues that do not fall within his jurisdiction to go after a local state case.

This is unprecedented and a good show that America has lost its constitutional rights under the mockery we call administration this days.

Where is a DOJ standing with the thousands of teens that die at the hands of violence, drugs due to social issues

The DOJ needs to go back to the job they are supposed to be doing and stay away from local state issues, they are making mockery of this countries laws, trying to impose their wimps and wishes.

edit on 15-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

if you read the article, you saw where the article said the FBI three dozen interviews.
i have also seen reports saying that the FBI refuses to realize it's finding to the public.

Perhaps because they haven't concluded the investigation?

but i'm not going to search for them just to prove to you that they did an investigation that the majority of people know they did. i did my part take it or leave it that's up to you.

I am not contesting that the FBI did not already open an investigation...I am contesting your assertion that they concluded the investigation (they didn't) and that they concluded that there was no racism involved (they never concluded that...a Detective (PD) stated that in an interview with the FBI)...and that interview doc was leaked by defense to confuse folks into believeing that the FBI concluded there was no racism involved...vs.. the PD Det. stating it in an FBI Interview....

Apparently that intended confusion by the defense team worked.

Now...Holder was careful to say "review" of evidence...so I would agree that the "Investigation" is mostly over...but No the FBI had not issued a conclusion..

Like I said before...same inquiry...not a new investigation.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Once the DOJ decided to get involved it just showed me what this case is really about and that is distraction. The government is using this case and blowing it up and trying to keep it mainstream as long as possible. The only racism here is the one the media and DOJ are creating. As long as us the people are fighting over a petty self defense crime to the point people are protesting and threatening violence the government can continue to hide their mistakes and leaks. Who cares if the NSA is spying on you that's nothing compared to a 17 year old kid getting shot, I mean it happens everyday but for some reason right now it's worth burning down the country. I understand the average citizen not realizing the game plan by the higher ups, but i expected more from ATS to realize what this really is.
I'm no Nostradamus but let me make a prediction. The DOJ brings up charges on Zimmerman, once again he's found not guilty and then the people begin to divide and riot. Sounds like a perfect situation for Martial Law everyone's so afraid of.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by child5p1ay72

The only reason I can find for the whole pony show and stage clowns within the government and even the president is because they want to take attention from the crap that is going on with the incredible amount of scandals plaguing the present administration the only ones here that are using the racist card, playing with the stability of the nation for political gain, what is going on with the DOJ is unprecedented and something that should never happen in a nation of laws that so far works for some

The federal government is over steeping their boundaries and is trying to control every aspect of us.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWB408
George Zimmerman classifies himself as Hispanic. I wonder if this is the reason I'm just not seeing that many Hispanic people at these rallies/protests?

not only is he hipanic, he has at least one black person in his mother side of the family.

his father is a white American of German descent[56] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[2][Note 1] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a registered Democrat.[57][58]

Shooting of Trayvon Martin

he is also a registered democrat.
now tell does he fit your typical stereotype racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Lol young thug??? So in our lovely America you can shoot people of the basis that they are thugs?? As I have stated in other threads if you approach me in the street not being an officer of the law or anyone of any type of authority you will get dealt with quickly. That's what the police at for right? Protecting the public is their job or are we to take justice in our own hands?

And fellow Americans wonder why the government wants to limit our gun rights
because idiot people want to play vigilantes.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I saw Harry Reid talking about how he wants to keep going with this as well.

I understand that civil cases require less evidence to make their case ....
but seriously .... it's just not there.

i saw him to. that harry reid is another snake in the grass.
i'll be glad when he's gone.

i also thought that if your found not guilty that your immune to civil charges.
they also said that if it does go, that GZ could face life or even death.
edit on 14-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Don't forget OJ - he was acquited but convicted in civil court.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah I'll stand up and say this: I did not follow any of this nonsense and any innocent intentionally harmed by the court of public opinion should be compensated. You mess up a persons life for no good reason then you should pay your fair share; that includes media and residents of the nation causing the harm. Everyone give Zimmerman ten bucks or something like that to even out the damage.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I saw Harry Reid talking about how he wants to keep going with this as well.

I understand that civil cases require less evidence to make their case ....
but seriously .... it's just not there.

i saw him to. that harry reid is another snake in the grass.
i'll be glad when he's gone.

i also thought that if your found not guilty that your immune to civil charges.
they also said that if it does go, that GZ could face life or even death.
edit on 14-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Don't forget OJ - he was acquited but convicted in civil court.

different state different laws, i don't know all the ins and outs but in fl under stand your ground law, there is something that allows you to be immune from civil suits. his lawyers said they would use this in the civil suit, this is the reason he waved syg in the trial. they were saving it from what i understand.

Just to make it clear this DOJ investigation is about Criminal Civil Rights Violations, Not a civil law suit about wrongful death. the Criminal Civil Rights Violation, if he is charged can bring jail time, depending on the charges
he could get a short time, life, or maybe even death. A civil law suit would be a monetary pay out. like in the suit againgt the HOA.

edit on 15-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

You do realize that one it is possible that a hate crime occured even if the attacker and the victims are both minorities, right?

A hate crime is a crime motivated solely by hate for the victim's perceived social group. A hispanic can be racist against a black person and vice versa.

Now, I don't agree with the idea of doling out harsher punishment for hate crimes, but to say that a hate crime cannot exist if the attacker is Hispanic is incorrect.

And there is no lynching going on. Has anyone been hanged? You should be careful with your dysphemisms.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

You do realize that one it is possible that a hate crime occured even if the attacker and the victims are both minorities, right?

A hate crime is a crime motivated solely by hate for the victim's perceived social group. A hispanic can be racist against a black person and vice versa.

Now, I don't agree with the idea of doling out harsher punishment for hate crimes, but to say that a hate crime cannot exist if the attacker is Hispanic is incorrect.

And there is no lynching going on. Has anyone been hanged? You should be careful with your dysphemisms.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
reply to post by muzzleflash

I will never understand the coward mentality that a lot of you Zimmerman supporters have.

To kill someone because they have struck you is insane. America the land of the afraid and cowardly.

Zimmerman was getting an ass kicking..and for that he decided to kill someone. Pathetic. Let that coward run and hide for the rest of his life...he sounds like he is good at it. Hide behind your guns, they can only protect you for so long. What are you plans if ever disarmed or without weapons?...curl up in a ball and cry..
Don't say it would never happen, because it does happen to every people all over the world but unlike Americans..it is not game over for them if caught without a weapon.

So you deny that fists = killer weapons?
People should take a beating?

Do you realize how brainwashed this sounds?

I don't care about Zimmerman BTW.
I just care about my personal rights and the law.
And educating the ignorant about what their rights are since obviously they don't have a clue.

well, with the way you think, gov should not only take away our guns, but disarm us too (literally).

Arms and fist are dangerous... Just saying. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
reply to post by muzzleflash

I will never understand the coward mentality that a lot of you Zimmerman supporters have.

To kill someone because they have struck you is insane. America the land of the afraid and cowardly.

Zimmerman was getting an ass kicking..and for that he decided to kill someone. Pathetic. Let that coward run and hide for the rest of his life...he sounds like he is good at it. Hide behind your guns, they can only protect you for so long. What are you plans if ever disarmed or without weapons?...curl up in a ball and cry..
Don't say it would never happen, because it does happen to every people all over the world but unlike Americans..it is not game over for them if caught without a weapon.

So you deny that fists = killer weapons?
People should take a beating?

Do you realize how brainwashed this sounds?

I don't care about Zimmerman BTW.
I just care about my personal rights and the law.
And educating the ignorant about what their rights are since obviously they don't have a clue.

well, with the way you think, gov should not only take away our guns, but disarm us too (literally).

Arms and fist are dangerous... Just saying. What a joke.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join