It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

c'mon...seabag....you don't think those concerns are being considered by black families that have teenage boys?

They certainly shouldn’t be! More blacks are killed by other blacks than any other race.

and your comment about "stoking the flames"???.....FOX has been promoting the advent of riots for over a week now, and so has rush slimeball on his radio show...i'm not on national media, they are.

I don’t know about that (I don’t tune in to either regularly) but just because others are doing it doesn’t mean we should play along.

The jury voted. I’m ready to move on. I would have been ready to move on if GZ was convicted. It’s over now and we have to live with it rather than stoking the racial flames more.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The accelerated sensationalization of near non-existent protests over the results of a trial that should never have happened feels like a massive distraction effort.

"Forget about the NSA folks, we have a race war brewing!"

Don't play into it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

I said... he could have REACHED for it! Pull up the shirt, Martin sees the gun, WHAM in the face... broken nose.

So you figure a street wise guy like Martin would see Zimmerman brandish a firearm with, at the moment, what would be obvious intent to threaten if not more, and he'd just take him to the ground and start punching him? He wouldn't try to gain control of the firearm which provoked him, in your version here, but would ignore it entirely to try and "out-man" a gunman? That makes absolutely NO sense...

Aside from the fact the eyewitness who watched a good part and end of the fight never reported seeing a gun. So one wasn't being fought over from the word go, by any means. He described seeing Trayvon straddle him and beat him from above. Those aren't the actions of a person who KNOWS there is a gun within a foot of him and NOT under his own control.

I think it's absurd to suggest the gun came into it before we know it did ...as not only does evidence not support it, evidence directly contradicts that version from being likely at all.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The accelerated sensationalization of near non-existent protests over the results of a trial that should never have happened feels like a massive distraction effort.

Don't play into it.

Obviously, They don't want the NSA story to be front page.

I said this Yesterday.

Somewhere Charlie Manson is laughing hysterically.................

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Don't play into it.

Don't play into it, is right. But, when our own Government won't let it go, and continues to fan the tiny glowing embers, they'd hoped would be a much larger bonfire, it's hard to not see it shoved in our faces on every single news outlet.

I just watched DOJ's, Holder, make his most impassioned speech, I've ever seen him make. Not over any of the DOJ issues he should be answering questions on, but on making a mighty effort to continue to kick this can uphill.

Now, the MSM has a fresh infusion of racially tainted rhetoric, to banter about for weeks to come.

The waters will never clear, as long as this Administration has this emotionally charged bucket of mud, to dump into the pond of issues on the front burner.

Des

edit on 15-7-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think i can hear the DHS tanks rolling out

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2013 by neo96 because: DOJ is investigating this post temporality offline.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

edit on 15-7-2013 by neo96 because: DOJ is investigating this post temporality offline.

Nice! I hope you make it back soon!

I bet the DHS had the tanks gassed up and ready to roll had the RIOTS they wanted actually happened.

Their racial divide and conquer tactics aren't as effective as they once were.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
zimmerman never would have gotten out of the car if he did not have a gun.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Why should a man be afraid to get out of his car in his own neighborhood?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Like I said several times there's no riots because those of us in the hood knew right away what happened when the Skittles and Arizona tea line came out. Martin was BUZZED!!! He did what they proved he did because he was HIGH !!!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nice! I hope you make it back soon! I bet the DHS had the tanks gassed up and ready to roll had the RIOTS they wanted actually happened. Their racial divide and conquer tactics aren't as effective as they once were.

Suddenly all those DHS ammo purchases, and Mrap purchases make more sense because of a manufactured 'race trial'.

Skeptic words have more truth in them than most people see.

Constitution trampled everyday not a peep.

Government spying on us not a peep.

But holy hell!

Race trial where the preferred outcome by government wasn't achieved RIOT!.
edit on 15-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
so now zimmerman can sue the martin family?

facts: their son was an under-aged visitor on private property and attacked the property owner while he was left alone and unsupervised by his parents.

The parents have nobody but themselves to blame for their son`s death, they did a horrible job of raising him and they deserve to be sued not only by zimmerman but also by the community association.

neither the father nor the mother nor the son owned property in that community, the only legal resident of that community was the fathers girlfriend, whom they were visiting.

So Zimmerman owned the condo complex? I thought he was just one of the people who lived there and part of the neighborhood watch?

How is it that Trayvon was just a "visitor on private property" when his father lived there? Was he a six year old at the time of the shooting? Him being "alone and unsupervised by his parents" contradicts the previous sentence in your response. Are you seriously this dense or just a pathetic troll who thinks they must share their super-witty opinion?

Just re-reading your post made me legit face palm myself. You cannot be serious with this garbage.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

So what? You think he's a puss? Big deal!

He wasn't a puss when he justifiably defended his life with deadly force.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by SilentKillah

I said... he could have REACHED for it! Pull up the shirt, Martin sees the gun, WHAM in the face... broken nose.

So you figure a street wise guy like Martin would see Zimmerman brandish a firearm with, at the moment, what would be obvious intent to threaten if not more, and he'd just take him to the ground and start punching him? He wouldn't try to gain control of the firearm which provoked him, in your version here, but would ignore it entirely to try and "out-man" a gunman? That makes absolutely NO sense...

Aside from the fact the eyewitness who watched a good part and end of the fight never reported seeing a gun. So one wasn't being fought over from the word go, by any means. He described seeing Trayvon straddle him and beat him from above. Those aren't the actions of a person who KNOWS there is a gun within a foot of him and NOT under his own control.

I think it's absurd to suggest the gun came into it before we know it did ...as not only does evidence not support it, evidence directly contradicts that version from being likely at all.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

"Street wise guy"? I guess you know Martin personally? You know he's a gang banger and drug dealer? Why... because he was suspended from school? Well, I was suspended from school 4 times in my years as a teenager. Means nothing if he was suspended and used some drugs. More teens do it than you know... even those in the suburbs.

Zimmerman said that Martin tried to grab the gun while on top of him. Yes... if he's reaching while standing up, punch him in the nose, throw him off balance, get on top of him, beat him a little, reach for the gun, get shot. Could have easily happened. But... again, we will never know because Martin can't tell us his story. Maybe it would be the same... maybe a different. But he cannot speak because some creepy guy killed him.

Eyewitnesses saw once Zimmerman was on the ground. One of those eyewitnesses said that she thought Zimmerman was on top. Conflicting information right there.

If standing and lifting my shirt to access my gun, "street wise guy" sees what I'm doing and punches me hard enough to break my nose and I'm now falling, chances are reactions will be to put my hands down so I don't crack my head in the fall, or break my pelvis. It's unlikely that I will touch the gun... but I still reached and "street wise guy" saw the gun.

All I'm saying is I think there's more to this story than Zimmerman says. Additionally we can't hear Martin's story because he's dead. Killed by a creepy guy that chased him.

I just hope... I pray that my children are never met by some creepy man that follows them. If they defend themselves, get killed, and the creepy man lies, another murderer will walk the street.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

Yes, it does happen...and probably more often that you think.

I went to highschool with someone who was killed in a bar fight. All it took was 1 punch, yes just 1 punch, and the kid was killed almost instantly. So sure, maybe all that selfish macho bravado can get you somewhere in life...or maybe it can get you dead in the dirty parking lot of your local saloon, completely devastating the lives of your entire family and friends.

Obviously fighting isn't the brightest way to spend your limited time here on Earth, but you are incorrect in your assumption that it's rare to die from a fist fight. It's not rare at all. Maybe keep that in mind the next time you decide to throw dem bows.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

Amen. He should have stayed in the car, like he was told, and none of this would have happened. It seems like a lot of people on this thread forget that a 17 year old kid was shot, by a grown man. I wonder how they would feel if that was their kid/nephew/cousin/brother? THIS could happen to anyone, really. Well, I mean only if you are a young man, with a certain "look" about you and you live with an over zealous neighborhood watch type of douche bag in your 'hood, who thinks you're up to no good while walking home from the store, in the rain, with your hoodie pulled up. Then you're probably screwed....

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join