It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 94
<< 91  92  93   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

which one might that be?

boo
or dark and rainy night,, lol

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Oh, I see now. You were trying to put me in the same circumstances as Zimmerman was faced with. Well, in that case, if I'd been dumb enough to have got out of my vehicle in the first place, and was faced with an angry looking teen who said to me from a distance of 6ft or more, "Why you following me?" or even "You got a problem, homie?" I'd instantly be on my guard for the slightest threatening movement, and ready to put him on his ass, or at least give him a punishing dig for his efforts.

edit on 30-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

but he disappeared into the night,,floating away,, blending,,being his enviroment,,,

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Any chance of you just stating what you mean, rather than offering up these cryptic word salads?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

ya ok,,,,trevon in angel hoody,, ok,,belive what u want,

survival of the fittest,,it died long ago,,,the smart survive.and sometimes the lucky,,who are we too decide,,,,let me tell about the time with the knife, at night walking home from a drunk,,ohhh the days we survived.

who survived.we both did.thankfully.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder. I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots. There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me.

There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon"

I really did not want to get back into this feel bad thread but I'd be an irresponsible dick if I did not point out new information pertaining to the case above I even called accused teens POS hoping they would get what they deserved(meaning DEATH! )I could have made yet another feel bad thread on Race and injustice but I don't want to.

She lied!

Sherry West, 42, mother of baby Antonio Santiago slain on March 14, 2013, told CNN’s Piers Morgan she wants the alleged teen killers to die during an on-camera interview. “A life for a life,” she said. De’Marquis Elkins, 17, and Dominique Lang, 15, were arrested and charged with murdering the 13-month-old. Their trial was set for this August but their public defender, Jonathan Lockwood, uncovered some shocking evidence. She lied! The gunshot residue was found on both West and baby Antonio’s father, Louis, who was initially reported no where near the crime scene. Back in March, West told police that while on her way home from the post office two Black boys attempted to rob her. When she told them that she didn’t have any money, they shot baby Antonio in the face, then shot her in the leg before running away.

www.africanglobe.net...

I put those kids on blast over a damn lie!! ..I should be ashamed.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Spider879 because: just because

top topics

<< 91  92  93   >>

join