It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

I guess you were standing beside Zimmerman to know that he didn't reach for the gun when Martin approached? You don't know what happened... like bruteforce13 said, take Zimmerman's word for 100% accuracy.

I wasn’t there but Zimmerman was. His story is backed up by the witnesses. If he had the gun out as you suggest, he wouldn’t have looked like this:

Why would anyone take a prolonged beating while holding a gun?

I will say this…all of this discussion about this trial has made me very leery about trial by jury. There are so many people who made up their minds with no regard for the evidence. You would have thrown me in jail if I was GZ and you were on that jury. As a long time CHL (concealed license) holder, that’s a scary thought!!

edit on 15-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bruteforce13

Forget it dude, you obviously have a story in your head about what happened and you are sticking to it no matter what. No point in continuing really, I am not going to believe the story you are painting without evidence. Neither will the jury apparently.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
yes but did those witnesses see the whole fight or how it started? did those witnesses testify that zimmerman was being beaten to death and that if zimmerman hadn't shot trayvon he would have easily been killed? the fact is we only have zimmermans word to go off of and we all know he had dozens of inconsistent statements. oh well it is what it is he has been acquitted and we have to live with the jury's decision. according to the law, evidence and testimony i feel they made the right decision. zimmerman may still have to face a federal hearing and just like the lapd rodney king case he might be guilty this time, who knows, stranger things have happened.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
2 things may now happen in Florida:

1....Zimmerman is getting his gun back, anybody that is black, do not approach him or startle him, get away from him as fast as possible. he could pull out his gun and shoot you and say he was threatened because of the trial. all black people should consider Zimmerman's state of mind now, he will have absolute immunity if he shoots you.

2....all black teens and as well as black men need to arm themselves in Florida, because there are wannabes out there, and they have been given permission, as well as instructive teaching on what to say, and how to act, when police come out and investigate the shooting of black people.

edit on 15-7-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Forget it dude, you obviously have a story in your head about what happened and you are sticking to it no matter what. No point in continuing really, I am not going to believe the story you are painting without evidence. Neither will the jury apparently.

No i agree with the jury. They had no choice but to not convict. Zimmerman could be telling 100% truth or he could be lying through his teeth about things. But I will not say i believe he is 100% guilt free because i wasnt there so i dont know and his words aren't enough for me to say i think he is innocent. I vote not guilty but that doesn't mean i know he is innocent no one will ever know that but himself and TM.

I think BOTH did very stupid things that night but one wound up dead for it.

Anyways its over time to move on.
edit on 15-7-2013 by bruteforce13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

1....Zimmerman is getting his gun back, anybody that is black, do not approach him or startle him, get away from him as fast as possible. he could pull out his gun and shoot you and say he was threatened because of the trial. all black people should consider Zimmerman's state of mind now, he will have absolute immunity if he shoots you.

2....all black teens and as well as black men need to arm themselves in Florida, because there are wannabes out there, and they have been given permission, as well as instructive teaching on what to say, and how to act, when police come out and investigate the shooting of black people.

Al Sharpton???

Is that you?????

Give me a break, bro. Stop stoking the flames. You don't even have a basic understanding about what happened if you think this shooting wasn't justified.

Did you know that just 11 years ago Zimmerman took a black date to his prom???

WHAT A RACIST he is!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruteforce13

No i agree with the jury. They had no choice but to not convict. Zimmerman could be telling 100% truth or he could be lying through his teeth about things. But I will not say i believe he is 100% guilt free because i wasnt there so i dont know and his words aren't enough for me to say i think he is innocent. I vote not guilty but that doesn't mean i know he is innocent no one will ever know that but himself and TM.

I think BOTH did very stupid things that night but one wound up dead for it.

Anyways its over time to move on.

that is a court of public opinion and in our court system the accused is innocent until proven guilty and its up to the prosecution to erase reasonable doubt. there simply was not enough evidence to do that. i also do not believe the story according to zimmermans story but in this country we can not convict someone because we do not believe their story.
edit on 15-7-2013 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by jhn7537
Casey Anthony killed her kid = Not Guilty

George Zimmerman kills a teenager = Not Guilty!

Michael Vick killed a dog = GUILTY?

IM SO LOST!

Casey Anthony = no $$$

George Zimmerman = a little more $$$ than Casey Anthony, but still not enough.

Michael Vick = LOT$$$$$

I hope that clarifies it for you.

~Namaste

That's not quite right. KayLee case was actors. To be precise, it was the Cohen family that resides in Canada. Their plan is state hoods(break up of Union) that the Mafia can control. In Texas it is the Magog Bush branch of the Mafia that is running the senate and state Leg. body.
George Zimmerman..there is simply so MUCH that is suspicious, from the Timing, to the DoJ/Obama etc interference to the indictment of the DA.
Michael Vick, is another point in question. All of these court cases, appear to be set up with the intent to create scandals in the public. Keep the public eye on the scandals, which means a typically we are MISSING something else larger, that they are doing.

Technically, the money involvement starts from the first Warrant issued. A Warrant is a Financial Instrument. The court securitizes that instrument right in house, then passes the Instrument to the commissioner of courts. He then BUNDLES all the courts instruments, Insures them, and sells them on the Market for as much as 30xtimes their worth. This is then funneled back into the CAPA accounts. The Judge & D.A. get 10%, the Lawyer is the seller who gets the signature and CUSIP, and therefore gets higher percentage of the cut.. Rest goes to the DoJ.

We traced one court case, the man was on trail for 2 years and they charged nearly 3 billion dollars off his bond.
If you DONT know you have a Bond, in your Name using your SS#(CUSIP for the acct) you are one of few now. This bond is tied to our 4th Ammendment Security of the PERSON which is now held at the Vatican. That's why the leaks showed all the pres.'s & families were receiving millions in payoffs. "Holy S.E.E." is Security Exchange Executor.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

So what? You are chasing boogeymen, and seeing racism where there is none. It is racist to state two black men robbed you now?

Never said anything about racism... only said that he shouldn't be "stereotyping" based on locality. Stereotyping individuals based on culture and locality is not racism. He took a few places and stated that most people there "will have you for lunch" because the person he responded to does not look like them. Not only that, but he may not even know the race of the person which he responded to. I'm not bringing up race other than saying that I'm black and got robbed by white people in response to him saying that people in Washington DC and other localities "will have you for lunch".

the fact of the matter is you getting robbed by white people happens A LOT LESS than the other way around .. this is the issue people have

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

that is a court of public opinion and in our court system the accused is guilty until proven innocent and its up to the prosecution to erase reasonable doubt. there simply was not enough evidence to do that. i also do not believe the story according to zimmermans story but in this country we can not convict someone because we do not believe their story.

I know and thats why i stated i would of found him NOT guilty. The prosecution didnt meet the standards.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here... I think you dropped this...

The FBI investigated Zimmerman in the beginning specifically for this issue when the state was going sideways about charging him for anything. They determined that he was not racist and race did not play into what drew his attention to Trayvon in the first place. Their statements/report indicates they believe Zimmerman profiled Martin on the basis of being a teen that was up to no good ..and not as a black teen in particular.

We also hear that in his recitation of race to the direct questioning of dispatch (the only time I recall it coming from him) where he pauses a moment before answering, as if not entirely certain.

Race wasn't the issue outside of what agitators are making it, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude77

So what? You are chasing boogeymen, and seeing racism where there is none. It is racist to state two black men robbed you now?

Never said anything about racism... only said that he shouldn't be "stereotyping" based on locality. Stereotyping individuals based on culture and locality is not racism. He took a few places and stated that most people there "will have you for lunch" because the person he responded to does not look like them. Not only that, but he may not even know the race of the person which he responded to. I'm not bringing up race other than saying that I'm black and got robbed by white people in response to him saying that people in Washington DC and other localities "will have you for lunch".

the fact of the matter is you getting robbed by white people happens A LOT LESS than the other way around .. this is the issue people have

well, except for IRA's, home values and investment accounts during this recession. and over 5 million middle-class jobs going overseas so corporations could boost profits, and the people that have had to move out of their house due to their drinking water being contaminated by fracking, and college students seeing their school loan interest doubled...other than that.........

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

2 ths may now happen in Florida:

Well, that isn't an irresponsible and inflammatory sentiment.

I think people need to calm the hell down and let rationality back into the picture. One man is already dead, we don't need more.

edit on 15-7-2013 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

well, except for IRA's, home values and investment accounts during this recession. and over 5 million middle-class jobs going overseas so corporations could boost profits, and the people that have had to move out of their house due to their drinking water being contaminated by fracking, and college students seeing their school loan interest doubled...other than that.........

lol no argument here .. this whole gz/tm show(among other shows) are just tools to divide and distract from the much bigger issues .. I'll admit I'm guilty of falling for it at times

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Al Sharpton???

Is that you?????

Give me a break, bro. Stop stoking the flames. You don't even have a basic understanding about what happened if you think this shooting wasn't justified.

Did you know that just 11 years ago Zimmerman took a black date to his prom???

WHAT A RACIST he is!

c'mon...seabag....you don't think those concerns are being considered by black families that have teenage boys?

and your comment about "stoking the flames"???.....FOX has been promoting the advent of riots for over a week now, and so has rush slimeball on his radio show...i'm not on national media, they are.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I said... he could have REACHED for it! Pull up the shirt, Martin sees the gun, WHAM in the face... broken nose. Fact is... this is just a possible account of what happened. Fact is, you believe that Zimmerman was nice calm, collective, and undeserving of a beating. Fact is, Martin can't tell his side of the story which could be entirely different than Zimmerman says.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingIcarus

2 ths may now happen in Florida:

Well, that isn't an irresponsible and inflammatory sentiment.

I think people need to calm the hell down and let rationality back into the picture. One man is already dead, we don't need more.

edit on 15-7-2013 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

right, sure, remain calm....here's another recent dose of rationality from Florida.....
www.cbsnews.com...
gotta teach those black foke how to control themselves, y'all

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The fact of the matter is... I've never... ever... heard of a black person dragging white people behind a pickup truck by the legs. Yet, I don't make generalizations and statements to my friends saying "go to Mobile Alabama and they'll have you for lunch".

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

double

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join