It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
By the way kids lie all the time. If I told you I had a mansion would you believe me? Just because he said he had X amount of money doesn't mean he really did. You have to remember a lot of people talk hot air just to impress others ESPECIALLY on social media sites.
edit on 14-7-2013 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
i1266.photobucket.com...

This is a pic they showed at the trial. I don't see baggy jeans or durags or other "black" attire. Again, GZ was told NOT to follow TM and wait for the authorities. He followed him and instigated a fight. I know damn well that if I'm being followed by some strange man at night I'm going to defend myself.

As many people have mentioned had this been the other way around that person wouldn't have gotten a media publicized hearing. GZ will get what he deserves in the end.

So you think someone is following you, and your answer is to ambush them and start attacking? You are paranoid and deranged.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
By the way kids lie all the time. If I told you I had a mansion would you believe me? Just because he said he had X amount of money doesn't mean he really did. You have to remember a lot of people talk hot air just to impress others ESPECIALLY on social media sites.
edit on 14-7-2013 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

There are pics with him holding fistfuls of money.
No one can count money from pics, but he had a gold grill, guns and apparently at some point, drugs.

So, he wasn't brokey broke.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

No one can count money from pics, but he had a gold grill, guns and apparently at some point, drugs.

And...... this is Important..... Why?
Zimmerman knew nothing of him, or his History.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Are you implying someone should kill Zimmerman? Because let's be honest, Not only is Zimmerman armed, we also know he isn't afraid to use it. I would wager people steer clear of him.
edit on 15-7-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Libertygal

And...... this is Important..... Why?
Zimmerman knew nothing of him, or his History.

If you were following the conversation instead of trying to be confontational, it would be obvious this was in response to the trail of comments with regard to the possible upcoming civil suit from the "Martin Family", with regards to the information they would likely not want to come out. You know, because they have their foundation, and they have a very protected media image of a 12 year old innocent angel.

But, of course, in the desire to be confrontational, you bypass the context of the messages, and appear to make it into something it is not.

But, that's okay, people only have to go back 2 or so pages to see what you have done.

The context of my posts speak for themselves.

As do yours.

Just thought I would point that out, though, in case people want to jump on and ride your bandwagon without knowing what you were trying to do.

edit on 15-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Lots of basic home truths not being taught to people anymore.

And I blame the "useless for anything academics and press" . Always trying to cover up the truth with gray area BS. Which in turn lets the parents off the hook. .

Fact.... We are animals.

Our animal instinct is to judge on looks. In an instant.

If you want to look like a gangsta. To get fake "respect" from your peers. Fine.

But be willing to take the good with the bad.Most people will just think you are a thug.

If your parents failed to tell you this. They are bad parents. Simple.
who defines what a ganster looks like? mafia wore suits. so should we judge anybody in a suit to be a crminal? think for a moment before you speak such bull #.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No, you confront them. Ask them if there is a problem, why they are following you. Provided they haven't done anything else other than follow you. If they don't respond, or look like they are going to attack or do something else, then you can do whatever you need to do to stop them.

Simply following someone does not necessarily mean a direct threat, only a potential one.

Really? Why not just walk into your house and get others to help you figure out who is this person following you is? Zimmerman was following, Martin confronted with intent to do harm, which he did.

Lets say Martin did that and he and his mother confronted Zimmerman. When they ask Zimmerman what is he doing he might just of said neighborhood watch...end of story, everyone goes home.
seriously? you are going to let a creepy adult man who you dont know and dont know his intentions, follow you to your house where your family is? seriously? there is a reason people are taught to drive to a police station if they are believed to be followed. too bad trayvon had no car and was on foot. think before you post bull #

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If all of us only listened to the media we would walk away with something like "Obama's 9yr old son gunned down in cold blood over a bag of Skittles".

This has truly been an atrocity in American history. It has shown us that the media is truly bought and paid for and told what to report, and it has shown us that our Nobel Prize winning talking head will never get the opportunity to speak without the teleprompter again. It has shown us the "racist" party and their agendas. It is clear now that emotions, not facts, rule the mind of most Americans. Obese, reality watching TV idiots.

God Bless America

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by knows_but_doesnt

some of you all here continue to preach this bul crap about racial profiling doesnt exist.
well last time i check MLK died 50 years ago. did the USA forget all its racist history in that time period? omaba ran for president recently and i saw lots of racism. but racisim doesnt exist?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofhonor

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No, you confront them. Ask them if there is a problem, why they are following you. Provided they haven't done anything else other than follow you. If they don't respond, or look like they are going to attack or do something else, then you can do whatever you need to do to stop them.

Simply following someone does not necessarily mean a direct threat, only a potential one.

Really? Why not just walk into your house and get others to help you figure out who is this person following you is? Zimmerman was following, Martin confronted with intent to do harm, which he did.

Lets say Martin did that and he and his mother confronted Zimmerman. When they ask Zimmerman what is he doing he might just of said neighborhood watch...end of story, everyone goes home.
seriously? you are going to let a creepy adult man who you dont know and dont know his intentions, follow you to your house where your family is? seriously? there is a reason people are taught to drive to a police station if they are believed to be followed. too bad trayvon had no car and was on foot. think before you post bull #

Think before you post----- yourself. He had a cell phone Duh 911. He lost George and had 4 minutes to get away in a pitch black area with 0 worry of leading him to where he was staying. That was confirmed by Janteal the states star witness.

Let me guess you are yet another person who only reads headlines and didn't watch the trial. Either that or your inept when it comes to absorbing factual information.

Well I just spoon-fed it to you. Your welcome.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Seriously? The suit against MNBC, which went back into action right after the verdict, will net him millions.

Sure it will.

Bet?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You guys still talking about this?

I'm not being funny but half of Americans are on food stamps, America is by far the biggest police state in the Western world and that's saying something coming from a Brit. On top of this you have Bernanke creating an even bigger bubble than what popped in 2007 that at this stage is sending the Dollar off a cliff.

People can shoot in the dark (pardon the pub) on what happened and whether or not Zimmerman is guilty or not, I attend court at least once a week and although over here he would've been found guilty of murder, the laws in Florida are totally different and to be honest, I agree with the laws in place for a person to protect themselves. A jury can only go on the evidence at hand and if there is any doubt, then it is not beyond all reasonable doubt and as such there cannot be a guilty verdict, this stands whatever country you are in.

Trayvon Martin was a six foot guy, not a child as many would have him made out to be, nor was he an angelic innocent figure as the media has made him out to be. The media has done its job once again of dividing America, creating poor innocent murdered black "kid" Trayvon Martin and big evil "make him out to be white even if he isn't" killer George Zimmerman, to turn eyes away from issues that truly are smashing ALL Americans. Many people did what was said in court not to do and that was fill in the gaps with emotion, when in court you can only deal in fact and fact only, you don't add facts or create facts that aren't there. Do not fill in the gaps, look at what was presented. From what I've seen the court, at least this time, did it's job and from just looking at this thread, the media did theirs.
edit on 15-7-2013 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
Only in America do they think it is OK to racially profile a black kid and then be allowed to kill him.

No wonder the world can't stand that country. Yeah there is no racism in America
it is all in everyone's head.

SOoo what you are saying is that it was okay for this punk thug to hide in the shadows for 4 minutes and then jump out and beat a guy to a bloody pulp?

I am noticing that all of the people that quote that zimmerman should be prosecuted are of the most ignorant sort of individuals. Non free thinkers that cannot see the true facts of the case.

You should resign your ATS account as your the wool is covering your eyes...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by VoidRonin

I dont believe the cheering is for the fact that he killed someone. I think it is because he was proven NOT GUILTY of murder, as he was defending himself while being attacked by this teenager you speak of.

Umm, wasn't Zimmerman instructed not to engage with the subject by the 911 op? If some strange guy stalked my kid, I'd hope they would fight for their life. Zimmerman disregarded the operators instruction, did what he wanted, and bit off more than he could chew. Then, like a coward, shot a teenager. An innocent teenager steps from his doorstep.

There is nothing right about what he did. You think Trayvon would be found not guilty if he had killed Zimmerman?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

You could always go to youtube and find the testimony of the 911 dispatcher instead of listening to half truths. I could tell you what he did say, but would you believe me if I did and it goes against your preconception of what happened?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Was GZ life in direct jeopardy? Did TM have any deadly weapon on him and threatend to use it?

Since when does bashing someone's head into the concrete not put them in "direct jeopardy"?
edit on 14-7-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

So if I get into a fight with someone and determine that I am getting my ass whooped, I can pull out my switchblade and stab them? Or maybe .44 magnum and blow them to hell? Really too bad this happened in the communist state of new jersey and I had no such recourse. I am jealous!

edit on 15/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You can thank the media for the Zimmerman verdict. Just like the Casey Anthony verdict. And just like O.J. Simpson. There is no such thing as a fair trial when the national media gets involved.

Its funny how they took a run of the mill shooting and turned it into a huge national deal. If it was the other way around and Martin shot Zimmerman, this would have been a non-story. It would have just been a footnote in the local paper in the particular area.

You can go around to the many ghetto's around the USA and find cases like this. Why this case? Because a black guy was shot by another race? What about the hundreds of black on black deaths that take place monthly? Why not put those into the spotlight too?

So what is really going on here? Seriously. I dont think its as simple as media lottery either.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruteforce13
another lesson we should take is everyone needs to get a ccw to protect themselfs from OTHER ccw holders. I mean are you out patrolling the streets and following people with your ccw? Ya playing cop bro?

May of you keep repeating this...where Zimmerman was playing cop. Well then let me ask you, when was the last time you saw cops walking your neighborhood? I have never seen cops walk anywhere near my neighborhood, and hardly see them in a car.

If cops do not do this, but you do, how is that playing cop? Why not say...he was playing private security guard since that is about as close as we can get in comparison. The reason why we don't is because the media TM the statement "playing cop" to convict Zimmerman in the eyes of the public.

So if the police are merely metermaids and highway ticket opportunists, should we get rid of them and install neigbhorhood watch to do it for free? Hell I wouldn't mind paying less state taxes and racing down the highway at 80mph next year. What you say??

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join