It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And the media pundits should be ashamed of themselves.

That should be one of the biggest issues to come out of all of this. How can they even call what CNN did news reporting.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Yes I already seen it on TV, I knew he was going to be found no guilty, the whole case was nothing but a politicized, circus with none other that our own dictator president supporting the prosecution Even the justice department was involved, this just a show of how politics now are involved in every aspect regardless if the case is a federal case or just like in this instance a state local issue.

America is nothing but a circus this days thanks to whore politics sticking their noses on everything, but what you get when we allowed to be spied on like terrorist.

edit on 13-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
Where is Obama? I am surprised he doesn't have a speech ready for the verdict, considering he has injected himself into the case. He should be out there, right next to that Angela Corey Moderator edit of rude remark, to plea for peace.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

link   
YES! I am SO glad for Mr. Zimmerman. This trial should never have happened, and now he can make some attempt to put his life back together. Nice to see the jury did the right thing. No proven fault, thus no charges legally possible.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
A suggestion?

Make a statement, express your opinion, exercise your right to free expression.

Then focus on the hundreds of deaths that take place every day in gang-related violence.

Focus on the homeless and the hungry.

Give some time or money to your favourite charity.

Look at the unemployment, the lousy economy, our terrible foreign policy.

Pay attention to the TSA, DHS, Snowden, NSA. . . etc.

Focus on the immigration bill.

This was one man on trial. It is now over. The verdict is in.

Time to move on folks.

Cheers,

Beez

this wasn't just one man and one trial.
obama eric holder al sharpton jesse jackson black panthers, msm made it more than that.

if they could do this to him, who else do you think they can do it to or already have.

they made it about race, and i bet they wanted to try and play a gun law or two off of it.
edit on 13-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

link   
Prosecutor is gonna lose it i think.

link   
This case has never been about race. hahahaha
This case was never about the right to bear arms. hahahaha

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I tell you, when the president dare to get involved in local politics you know that we citizens are under a dictatorship even the Justice department was involved secretly with the protest.

link   
www.wftv.com... haha state attorney was just ranting and being angry on the live feed there are some pretty good questions asked,but it seems they are trying to still make it about race and saying he was profiled this is gonna escalate things and keep the racial fires burning live feed is still pretty interesting

link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I can tell there would be protest. More people would try to capitalize off of this then really care about the case or Martian. It wouldn't be like the Rodney King beatings because that was a whole different story. Yes, you have a small group of stupid people who would do stupid things. However, it would be more small scale. It's sad, but that's reality we have to face about humanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
just how they wanted it to happen,divide and conquer

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think the thing that really bothers me here, is that police can accidentally shoot someone, get cleared without a trial, and people barely make a peep about it.

This guy shot in self defence.

It's clear in Trayvon's words of "Creepy ass cracker" that he had racial prejudice before even talking to Zimmerman, Couple that with evidence that he was involved in illegal gun possession, illegal drugs, was recently in a fight and lied about it, proud of the fact he fought, and in his social profile he portrayed himself as "gangsta".

He got the gangsta life. His attitude and propensity for violence put him in a confrontation with someone. (I still think Zimmerman is a tool) and they were scared for their life.

Now, cops mistakenly shoot people and it makes national news at least once or twice every couple months. And there may be a few people that say something about it, but it barely gets addressed. Mind you, these shootings are barely even justified. And in some cases, they clearly aren't.

Then you have the stories like the lady and her baby, who didn't give cash to two black youths who were robbing her, so they killed her baby. Her baby.

And where are the national protests? The outrage? The "riots". Pfft.

What a grand cherry picking world the dogooders live in these days.

And comparing this to any of the actual racial injustice of the past is reprehensible. It's clear the only person racist in this exchange was Martin. Zimmerman's prejudice might have been agist, as he thought he was a criminal. But that is exactly what Martin portrayed himself to be.

If anything happens over this I will be truly disgusted by the people who did it. More so than any racially provoked attack which has happened in the last decade.
edit on 13-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm not surprised as I was expecting this.

We got a trial, that's that. I personally disagree with the ruling but I respect the courts decision. I sincerely hope others will too.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

How is it that someone who is armed kills someone who is not and still walks?

link   
Wow, way to evade the question lady. Answer why you fired the guy! Because he refused to charge!

link   
Even though there was no evidence of racial profiling on Zimmerman's part Angela Corey is still accusing him of racial profiling.

This woman is ridiculous.

link   
Despite the justice dept, the judge and the media, the ladies got it right!

(and I wonder how long this thread will last)

link   

Originally posted by kimish
I wonder what Obama has to say about the verdict.

Guarantee 1 thing he will not say:

'The prosecution, and the media acted stupidly'.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I believed there was a lack of evidence to find him guilty. I would not care who it is on trial, if the evidence isn't there then the person should not be found guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join