It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big blast rocks mosque in Tipton, England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ColoradoJens

The AC is a joke.

Well those 'dorks' aren't using that 'knowledge' to kill people in the name of 'their' religion.
edit on 12-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

You're right about the modern AC, it has been gutted by censors, but the original, published in 1971, is not. There are very few people that have those, but they can still be found.

As far as making bombs, you don't need to get directions off the Net, A little basic chemistry, and some research in a public library will give you all the knowledge you need to build a very effective IED.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
So now they should ban Bombs . With the non existent problem the UK has with Islamist rearing it's ugly head and the call for Sharia Law the Brits will have their hands full . Those guys will not obey the antigun statutes and the people and Police are defenseless . God help them !

Good grief, someone had to bring that up didn't they - do you get your worldview from the Daily Mail, or from the rampant republicans such as those in this thread?

There is no major call for Sharia law and there is no call or suggestion that such a call would be given consideration for it to replace either common or civil law. But apart from that, I assume your first sentence was an attempt at irony?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

was it an arrack? or when inexperienced people mess with explosives accidents happen. just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
u take it back on new info bomb was parked outside local pub and detonated at midnight sounds to me like muslim patrol in upping their game agaist drunks for holy month of ramadan

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
reply to post by Lipton

. Unfortunately, our Muslim friends have been told that it is probably in their best interests to not travel around alone. This in a region that has a very low person-to-person crime rate.

This is a bunch of hype. Who told them this? Persons wanting to perpetuate the divide certainly.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
All of you

I will say what none of you have said

If they wasn't fecking here it would not happen.

My country is an absolute joke the world over and this escapade is just that.

Im not singleing out muslims, i mean it to all you IMMIGRANT paracites.

Britain has had enough, and all you stupid backward thinking retrobates will have one hell of a bloody
shock when brits turn around and say "get the ef out of my country"

You got the second part of your pseudo wrong, mate.

How your kind can call other people parasites (couldn't even spell that right by the way, "true brit") is a mystery to me. Go buy some neurones before spewing your ignorant, simplistic hatred all over the internet.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Really. English is my third language. Lots of other people on ATS are in the same case.
But english is supposed to be part of those things you care about, "true brit".
Oh, wait, no it's not. You just care about bashing immigrants for every single problem that ever happens.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Had a feeling things were going to get dodgy over here....

There will be those on the left saying it was those on the right and there will be those, like me, who think its a Islamic Sect creating trouble but the blame will be on the Right Wing Groups!!

Of course, it could just be people on their own.

~But my bet is on an Islamic Sect.... maybe wanting to start over here what has been going on in other Countries... namely in Nigeria!

There will be the sporadic incident before something big does go off.

Another though..... it could the Government!
edit on 13-7-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Last chance........

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Post removals and possible posting bans to follow!!!!

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Hey, folks!!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and

You are responsible for your own posts.

Let's please stick to the topic.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
At the risk of upsetting DontTreadOnMe's perfectly reasonable point about going for the player rather than the ball, I really do feel some people in this thread have gone 'full retard'. And you don't ever go 'full retard'.

There is some truly astonishing ignorance about the scale of Islamification in the UK - and I'm afraid to say mainly from our American colleagues on this board.

It is 100% undeniable that there is a small group of radical Muslims who wish harm on British folk (Muslims included, it would seem) but it's also true that nearly every British Muslim is completely opposed to that. It's true that a couple of knobheads killed a soldier recently - but that's what they are, murdering knobheads. They're not Muslims, they're not British, they're just murderers. They don't deserve any greater credit.

Britain is free. Free to be who you want, worship whatever you please. Live how you choose. We accept others and welcome them as part of our mongrel people. Extremism of all kinds is a challenge because bigots are attracted to places that they can't control ideologically, but it will never be the case that Britain will be cowed by them.

It's not how we roll, at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Law I'll give you, that's universal.

What 'traditions' are these folk supposed to engage in? Sunday roast? Game or darts and a pint? Going to the football?

All amazing things, of course, but where's your line? I bet you aren't afraid to head to a curry house after a few.. that's as British as fish and chips, but it isn't native.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I find it odd that no one at all got hurt?
even the bomber.

is this just to get more Muslims to hate us?
if I was the police I would find out who made them stay longer.
and ask them a Lot of questions.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I find it odd that no one at all got hurt?
even the bomber.

is this just to get more Muslims to hate us?
if I was the police I would find out who made them stay longer.
and ask them a Lot of questions.

I think the simple explanation is probably accurate here.

Either some retard made a crap bomb that didn't go off properly, or they weren't aware Muslim rituals are a bit different during Ramadan and timed it incorrectly.

Of course, it's worth keeping an open mind, but I think the explanation lies within one or both of those points.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It could be anything...accidental explosion, why does it automaticaly mean the mosque is a. Target, like what is being portrayed? It could even be (and this is stretching things) it might of been one of their own, friendly fire so to speak... an extremist who uses the mosque to pray at, could of been building a bomb and set it off by accident!
edit on 13-7-2013 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
When did this place become overrun with racist nutjobs? The first few pages of this thread are painful to read.

While it's too early to tell for certain,this bomb clearly fits in the pattern of white skinhead idiots like Combat 18 and the EDL.

Hopefully the community will unite and show the scum who spread this kind of misguided, uninformed hate that their kind is not wanted here.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Britain is a good microcosm for the US. I have family in Britain. Small geographic area, societally advanced, heavily populated, dealing with the insanity of religious zealots. Not long ago, they had a military man beheaded in public. Crazy.
It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

V

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not really, claiming the lunatics who murdered Lee Rigby are an accurate portrayal of British Muslims is the same as me claiming the Westborough Baptist Church are an accurate portrayal of US Christians, they're both lunatic groups that have absolutely nothing in common with the rest of the population, thankfully.

Luckily the whole 'the UK is being overrun by X, Y, Z' claims are made up by a minority of incredibly stupid and ill-educated people that the vast majority of Brits consider an embarrassment. Fact is that immigrants and different religions who do not assimilate into the general culture (and I use this term loosely as we've always benefited from being a melting pot of various cultures for the past 14,000 years) are in the minority, making up less than 0.1% of the rest - while those who claim 'X, Y, Z tuck arr jubs' are largely people with no work ethic, no qualifications and absolutely nothing to contrite towards society.

I can safely say this being a Brit who has lived in many different cities the past 30 years, however I could never say the same for the US as I've never lived there and there are so many nuances involved.
edit on 13-7-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join