It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big blast rocks mosque in Tipton, England

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What anyone else calls them is rather a moot issue it is what they call themselves.

That's like me saying CE is not a 'true Canadian' rather meaningless.

Or

Someone saying Neo is not a 'true American' also rather meaningless.

They are what they are they do what they do all in the name of what they call themselves, what they see themselves as.

Everything they do is in the name of their 'God' as they see it.

And no offense they would take offense as a westerner not calling them a 'real muslim'.

Something said like that in the holy lands well let's just say I'd really hate to see what happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Said this:

Awe shucks all fresh out of sympathy. Just being honest England got issue's to work through.

Get's a response of this:

So you are saying this mosque and all of its followers had direct involvement of the crimes you posted? What a stupid thing to say. You are then saying it is ok for yourself to be blown up because of the crimes your country has committed. That was beyond dumb.

Hmm lemme check

Oh this is what I said

That get's translated in to pure BS hell feel free to write my post then make up any response to bait someone.
edit on 12-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I've been expecting this, I wrote a post called is London going to burn tonight based on the slaying. I knew this was far from over. Something big is brewing. The soldiers funeral and blast is connected for sure. Rigby should have been buried long ago. But let's wait until Ramadan huh? This is to create maximum trouble and mask a larger agenda. This coinciding with the Zimmerman trial in the US and the chaos that is likely to ensue. Something wicked this way comes. Too many distractions, be warned .Watch the magicians other hand or you will be caught off gaurd. If you are more concerned as to what a Kardashian is wearing, you'll get exactly what you deserve.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

What anyone else calls them is rather a moot issue it is what they call themselves.

That's like me saying CE is not a 'true Canadian' rather meaningless.

Or

Someone saying Neo is not a 'true American' also rather meaningless.

They are what they are they do what they do all in the name of what they call themselves, what they see themselves as.

Everything they do is in the name of their 'God' as they see it.

And no offense they would take offense as a westerner not calling them a 'real muslim'.

Something said like that in the holy lands well let's just say I'd really hate to see what happened.

You made some good points that I partially agree with.

Comparing nationality to religion, in my opinion, is not a suitable comparison. Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and all other religions have a set of rules that they are supposed to follow for spiritual reasons. Canadians have laws to follow, but they don't necessarily have to agree with them. I disagree with my current representation and did not choose them, meanwhile, anyone who practices chooses to do so.

To say "that is not Islam" would mean that they did something against the scripture they follow, and to say that was "not Canadian" would most likely refer to a stereotype. Such as if I were to show up to a party and sip on water all night, someone may say "that is very non Canadian of him, he should be drinking beer".

I do not speak for Muslims, but in my point of view, when a so called Muslim commits an act of terror that goes against their strict code then it is fair to say "that is not Islam". That would be a factual observation, meanwhile my reference to Canadians and their thirst for beer would be a stereotypical observation.

But, you are right, a lot of what is being done, is being done in the name of what they worship. It happens in Islam (take a look at the extremists in Syria and many other places), it happens in Judaism (take a look at the Zionist extremists in Israel who claim to represent Judaism, but many Jews are against Israel in its current state), and then we have the Christian extremists (best example I can think of currently is the Westboro idiots).

I just think it is unfair for a whole group of people to be judged due to a small minority who do things in the name of their religion, it gives the true practitioners of which ever faith a bad name.

And no worries, I took no offense. In my opinion, if I were to tell an extremist that they do not represent what they claim, they would probably secretly agree with me since if they know their scripture, they know what the rules are, and that they have broken them. But then that also leaves us with those who actually think what they are doing is right, these are usually vulnerable people who have been brainwashed into believing these things.
edit on 7/12/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Comparing nationality to religion, in my opinion, is not a suitable comparison.

Sure it is as the first and foremost thing they identify themselves is as muslim that is borderless their world view transcends that.

Then considering their 'religion' is a marriage made in hell with politics.

I just think it is unfair

Life is not fair never has been fair,never will be fair because that is the same old story told generation after generation for over 2000 years.

Rinse and repeat if muslims are victims of anyone they are victims of themselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Going by the same backwards logic, 9-11 was justified and righteous then. The people that have been messing with the middle east for all this time were americans, the people in the tower were americans, therefore it is justified.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by neo96

Going by the same backwards logic, 9-11 was justified and righteous then. The people that have been messing with the middle east for all this time were americans, the people in the tower were americans, therefore it is justified.

Yep sure was justified according to jihad it self that allows war to be made on those who do them wrong.

Works both ways.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And that thinking leads to perpetual war.....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Yeah that was already pointed out HERE towards the bottom:

Hint look for the 2000 year part.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nail bombs huh?I'm pretty sure the authorities will figure out if these were incoming or out going soon enough.I'm not ruling out sectarian Sunni/#e.
edit on 12-7-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
Nail bombs huh?I'm pretty sure the authorities will figure out if these were incoming or out going soon enough.I'm not ruling out sectarian Sunni/#e.

The Irony?

If it was some 'westerner' who got the how to instructions of 'how to make a bomb in your mom's kitchen' from guess who?

Radical Islamist's since it was uploaded on the net by them.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Said this:

Awe shucks all fresh out of sympathy. Just being honest England got issue's to work through.

Get's a response of this:

So you are saying this mosque and all of its followers had direct involvement of the crimes you posted? What a stupid thing to say. You are then saying it is ok for yourself to be blown up because of the crimes your country has committed. That was beyond dumb.

Hmm lemme check

Oh this is what I said

That get's translated in to pure BS hell feel free to write my post then make up any response to bait someone.

You are disingenuous but at least consistent.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61

The Irony?

If it was some 'westerner' who got the how to instructions of 'how to make a bomb in your mom's kitchen' from guess who?

Radical Islamist's since it was uploaded on the net by them.

And here it is. What you meant to say. Except that is hilariously wrong.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh?

So radical Islamists aren't uploading how to make bombs on to the net, then people are suppose to 'cry' when SOMEONE as yet not proven set's one off near a mosque?

Hmm.

Yeah someone is wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This can't be good. My guess is that this is either retalliation for the Woolwich attack which happened last May, or another group committed this act of terrorism to have it blamed on other parties to cause unrest in an already hectic area.

So we are talking Muslim infighting making its was abroad old school style?
edit on 12-7-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So now they should ban Bombs . With the non existent problem the UK has with Islamist rearing it's ugly head and the call for Sharia Law the Brits will have their hands full . Those guys will not obey the antigun statutes and the people and Police are defenseless . God help them !

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Well you must admit that they don't have anything near the breaking system the western powers have when it comes to reflecting on the use of force and in their case terror.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Life is not fair never has been fair,never will be fair because that is the same old story told generation after generation for over 2000 years.

Rinse and repeat if muslims are victims of anyone they are victims of themselves.

It hasn't been widely covered but the Iraqi sectarian violence is off the hook again. They have shown time and again that they don't need western meddling to have at it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Oh?

So radical Islamists aren't uploading how to make bombs on to the net, then people are suppose to 'cry' when SOMEONE as yet not proven set's one off near a mosque?

Hmm.

Yeah someone is wrong.

I think the anarchist handbook was up on the net prior to 9/11. Youtube is another good source, non Muslim style. To deny there are hundreds if not thousands of dorks (non-muslim) posting how to make bombs is dumb.
I guess by your logic then when a bomb blows up your house no one should feel sympathy for you because the loser next door posted how to make a bomb. Killer logic there.
CJ
edit on 12-7-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I think the anarchist handbook was up on the net prior to 9/11.

The AC is a joke.

Well those 'dorks' aren't using that 'knowledge' to kill people in the name of 'their' religion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join