It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big blast rocks mosque in Tipton, England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Indeed. How many billions of Muslims exist again? How many of those billions are doing what you imply?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Nice try at another bait.

Clearly said Radical Islamists

Here

Here

Have absolutely NO interest in continuing a conversation where It is CLEAR AS HELL what I am referring to.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Nice try at another bait.

Clearly said Radical Islamists

Here

Here

Have absolutely NO interest in continuing a conversation where It is CLEAR AS HELL what I am referring to.

So the Mosque being attacked was full of radical islamists and had no peaceful believers there. Got it. Do you believe there are peaceful Muslims?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Stop trolling seriously:

From the STATE run relgious theocracy of Iran Presstv.ir says a bomb went off NEAR A mosque.

A huge explosion has rocked Tipton, a town in the Sandwell borough of the West Midlands, England, close to the area’s Islamic place of worship, local media reported.

Panicked residents in Tipton reported finding nails and debris scattered close to the mosque shortly after the blast shook the area just after 1pm, British media reported

Where in any of that was a 'mosque attacked'

See the word 'close' ?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hey, folks!!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and

You are responsible for your own posts.

Let's please stick to the topic.....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Edit to add, you must have not felt any sympathy for those killed at the American embassy in Benghazi.

How many people died in the op?

Oh now who was it who killed those people in Benghazi now?

Radical Islamist's wasn't it?

Who done it Benghazi?

35 radicals trained for terrorism at British mosques, Guantanamo files reveal

TOP 10 JIHADI MOSQUES: Wikileaks Documents Reveal

Germany Closes Mosque Linked to 9/11 Attackers

If Iran and others are all fired so damn worried 'crying' about muslims wonder why then Iran the host of presstv is so silent on the murder of Syrian Rebels who are muslim?

As they are backing Assad who is killing them there.
edit on 12-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
First of all I'm so glad no one is hurt. Second I can see our country having the same security as you poor people in the US where they search you all the time without your consent all in the name of keeping you safe. And if you refuse then they arrest you and label you as a terrorist with something to hide. If its a nail bomb then it might be the IRA as they use to use them back in the days.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Edit to add, you must have not felt any sympathy for those killed at the American embassy in Benghazi.

How many people died in the op?

Oh now who was it who killed those people in Benghazi now?

Radical Islamist's wasn't it?

Who done it Benghazi?

35 radicals trained for terrorism at British mosques, Guantanamo files reveal

TOP 10 JIHADI MOSQUES: Wikileaks Documents Reveal

Germany Closes Mosque Linked to 9/11 Attackers

If Iran and others are all fired so damn worried 'crying' about muslims wonder why then Iran the host of presstv is so silent on the murder of Syrian Rebels who are muslim?

As they are backing Assad who is killing them there.

But wait, by your logic a cia front in a country that we bombed and did nothing to us had it coming to them, regardless of who did it. At least by your logic. And then to further that logic, no sympathy should be given. Too bad, eh? Well I guess that is what you get when you kill a bunch of innocent people through your ideology. At least according to you that is.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

One last time:

NOBODY DIED HERE

Sympathy for WHAT?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

You...you bigot!

Honestly though, you'd be surprised how many Yankees agree with your sentiments. Only here we don't have hordes of unwashed turks, we have hoards of unwashed mexicans.

I read 'The Grapes of Wrath' and I don't for a moment believe any of the justifications offered for GIVING away citizenship. The problem is that the average, modern American just isn't willing to make sacrifices, nor do something 'beneath' them, because they have yet to have a significant enough motivator.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Its a false flag funny how nobody was injured i think it was a staged attack to try and anger anti racist etc and get them on Islams side even though islam is not a race but still those Hate not hope morons will happily goose step along the side of radical islam

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This happened about a mile away from my house, i wouldn't have expected this to happen here. Everybody gets along just fine we dont need idiots here.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lipton

I understand your point about the silence, but you should probably understand that the silence is not because non-radical Muslims are being silent, it is that MSM is not listening to them. I live in a college town that has a relatively large number of Arabic peoples attending the college and the majority of them are Muslim.

They are as appalled and horrified by the acts of terror committed by the radical Muslims as anyone else is; but, because they are Muslim, no one who can get their views out wants to listen to them. We are lucky enough here that those of other faiths, and even those of no faith, have stepped forward to prevent faith-based acts of violence against our local Muslims. Unfortunately, our Muslim friends have been told that it is probably in their best interests to not travel around alone. This in a region that has a very low person-to-person crime rate.

It just angers me that anyone has to fear for their personal safety because of what they believe, or how they live.

Personally, as long as it causes no harm to others, live your life as you choose or were born to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Very well stated, it is exceedingly rare to find a person that actually researches what a religion stands for at its base before making comments about it.

I am also not religious, I believe in a higher power, but I have little faith in how man interprets it.

Islam was a religion of peace and acceptance. The changes that have occurred in it over the last 7 or 8 centuries are changes that were forced on it by outsiders who couldn't accept that they didn't believe in the same invisible man in the sky and were therefore lesser and deserving only of degradation and 'conversion'.

It is a story that has occurred many times in mankind's history and will probably occur many more times before we are gone.

Just remember people, Christianity was just an offshoot cult of Judaism once.

How do you take over a people and force them out of their own cultural beliefs? Demonize all aspects of their culture and absorb what you can't demonize.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Going by the same backwards logic, 9-11 was justified and righteous then. The people that have been messing with the middle east for all this time were americans, the people in the tower were americans, therefore it is justified.

America has been messing with the Middle East for about 60-70 years, Europe has been messing with the Middle East for about 8-9 centuries. Even if you want to say that America began messing with the Middle East since our nation was founded, then it would only have been for the last 237 years.

Yup, it was just us bad old 'muricans' mussin' with those ragheads.

Study your history before making a statement such as that.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

First of all, thankfully it seems that no-one was hurt.

Secondly, all we have at present is conjecture - there is no evidence to suggest it's a false flag, there is no evidence to say it's a Sunni / Shi'a related issue and neither is there any evidence that links the attack to anti-Islamists - yet.

So now they should ban Bombs .....

???

With the non existent problem the UK has with Islamist rearing it's ugly head.....

Of course we have a problem with a minority of Muslim extremists - only the naïve, the PC brigade and self-haters would ever suggest any other - but it's nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe.

.... and the call for Sharia Law.........

A minority of a minority are calling for Sharia Law.
Approximately 4% of people in the UK are Muslims - even if half of them express support for Sharia that accounts for 2% of the population.
Do you honestly think the other 98% are going to let such an alien and barbaric system take over the UK?

.... the Brits will have their hands full . ...

Again, yes, we have 'problems', but that hardly equates to having our 'hands full'.

Those guys will not obey the antigun statutes and the people and Police are defenseless .

How on earth are the police defenceless?

And we neither need nor want any relaxation to our gun control rules and where on earth is the relevance?

God help them !

And therein lies one of the major causes of the 'problem'.

ETA

Now I'm about to go about the rest of my business - going to take my Grandson and my cousin to the park, then have a wander round the shops to buy them something.
Then after a quick S,S,S I'm off out to meet a few mates, have a few pints then off to a club.

And guess what, just like the vast majority of other people in the UK at no point will I feel intimidated by Muslim extremists, I'll see very little, if any, evidence of the Islamification of the UK and I very much doubt that I'll ever feel the need to carry a gun - exactly the same as yesterday, and tomorrow, and more than likely the day after that.

It really helps sometimes to take a step back and put things into perspective.
edit on 13/7/13 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This can't be good. My guess is that this is either retalliation for the Woolwich attack which happened last May, or another group committed this act of terrorism to have it blamed on other parties to cause unrest in an already hectic area.

This is bound to cause anger among the Muslim community as it is the first week of Ramadan.

I hope cooler heads prevail and that this does not escalate into a religous/race war since that is the last thing we need right now.

The details are slim so there is not much else to say other than that we must wait for more details as they are released. I cannot find any mention of this in the mainstream news which I also find odd.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7/12/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

It was all over the British media yesterday. you are in Canada, yes? Not sure to what level Canadian media goes to report what - while a deplorable crime - injured no one and there is no proof (as yet) if the mosque was definitely the target or if the intention was to injure. We can all assume so, but that's proper media you see, they have a burden of proof to work by rather than just making assumptions and treating them as fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hi,
I live in the area and so far they are saying it was a botched terrorist attack.

It coincides with Lee rigby's funeral and the other week a similar explosion happened.

Also, sources suggest it may have been a nail bomb.

JB

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join