It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida braces for possible race riots after Zimmerman trial - RT

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Did the Martin's live in the gated community? Key words:: gated community. Which is created to stop flow of trespassers. I don't recall reading about this fact.

You statements are quite astute!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Coming in from a reasonably reliable Twitter source, peaceful demonstrations are beginning...

This is in front of the capital building.

Maybe just maybe people are starting to understand violence is not the way to get your message out.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Why is it off topic? She stood her ground and got 20 yrs when the evidence supported her husband as being an abusive bastard. Seems relevant to this trial considering they both offered the same basic argument except she didn't kill anyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yup...a jury of 6 women one of whom was black. If they weren't buying this railroad job nobody was...plain & simple they tried to start a race war - it didn't work!

Holder was busing in protestors for the Zimmerman Trial on taxpayers dollars...what a loser this guy is. At best Holder is a race baiter at worst this guy is a traitor to our country snooping on everyone's phone calls & emails.

"By Hans von Spakovsky - Judicial Watch has released documents [2] showing the latest abuse of power by the Department of Justice (DOJ): helping “organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.”

Whatever one may think about the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman in his ongoing trial, we should all agree that the chief law enforcement agency of the federal government should not be involved in stage-managing public protests. Yet according to the documents obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act request, the Community Relations Service at Eric Holder’s DOJ “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen.”

www.hawaiireporter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The Twitter account, 911BUFF, which as had accurate reporting previously, is reporting that cops are "storming the streets" in Miami.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

TPTB who control the mainstream media want violence so they can come in and make us all safe again. Things are not what they seem and hopefully cooler heads will win out.

The media is controlled and this story really makes it easy to see. They want anarchy and are willing to trigger it I believe.
edit on 14-7-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by boncho

Did the Martin's live in the gated community? Key words:: gated community. Which is created to stop flow of trespassers. I don't recall reading about this fact.

You statements are quite astute!

Tracy Martins Trayvon's dad was staying with his girl friend there, there was another woman that he married after he left Trayvons mother. this woman says that she raised trayvon most of his life and that Tracy, would hardly speak to her during the trial, and that he did her dirty at the funeral.

i can't remember her name, you might do a search for her.

edit on 14-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The Twitter account, 911BUFF, which as had accurate reporting previously, is reporting that cops are "storming the streets" in Miami.

This sucks thanks for bringing this info to us.
People need to understand this will only divide the nation even more lines will be drawn in the sand the winds of time will have a hard time filling in.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

She did not "stand her ground", had she put the animal down, than she would have stood her ground, as the law is concerned. You can only use SYG if you are in fear for your life, and if you are in fear for your life you shoot to kill. That is the basis of it. Firing a warning shot puts anyone in the are at risk of being hit with strays. It's been a while since I heard of it. I think in her case she fired a few warning shots into the ceiling, so unless there was people living above her, I think they should have just let it go, IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

could you post a link, i don't do the twitter or face book thing.
as a matter of fact, ATS is the only place i post anything, and it took me six years before i joined.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

That I did not read about either. That colors a deeper shade of grey for the prosecutors as well. This should have never went as far as it did. Meaning the media and our President went too far there for this case has been covered too much while who knows what should be covered.

Fox news is live now in Sanford and it seems quite peaceful. Geraldo says all is quiet as far as the network knows. I did watch - I bet he winked. Judge Judy is hyping it up right now though and stating that it could open doors for random homicide!

Now the chief of police in Sanford is suggesting Holder to go after Zimmerman using the case of the right to life. WOW!

edit on 14-7-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2013 by mcsandy because: context from geraldo added

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by seabag

TPTB who control the mainstream media want violence so they can come in and make us all safe again. Things are not what they seem and hopefully cooler heads will win out.

The media is controlled and this story really makes it easy to see. They want anarchy and are willing to trigger it I believe.
edit on 14-7-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

I know they want it but it doesn't seem that people are buying in! That's good!!

Cooler heads have prevailed......or MORE LIKELY not many people give a spit! This was a media hyped case to begin with,

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The mainstream media is controlled by the government at this point in time. I have to wonder why they would want a race riot? You would think they would want to being people together not tear them apart.

The news channels should feel ashamed to say the least.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

here i did a search for you. her name Alicia Stanley

Alicia Stanley

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Virole
www.youtube.com...

Rioting videoed in miami. Not sure how bad but the video is recent. Night guys.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Virole because: (no reason given)
having problems posting the video from my phone.

This is NOT MIAMI. First, the video was recorded while it was still light out. The verdict came in well after dark in Florida. Two, There's fricking mountains in the background above the buildings. We do not have mountains down here. At best, we have sorry excuses for hills, if that. And third, the people chatting mention Harper. Harper is the Canadian PM.
Also, fourth, this is video of the 2011 riot in Vancouver.

Please stop reposting this vid, people, it's completely fake.
edit on 7/14/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Virole
www.youtube.com...

Rioting videoed in miami. Not sure how bad but the video is recent. Night guys.
having problems posting the video from my phone.

Are there mountains in Miami now buddy?

I watched about 30 seconds of it and saw mountains in the background.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Don't buy into into it... Media is subliminally pushing the idea of riots it's to get the American people to divide more than ever just when we need to stand strongest united against big brother

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If riots didn't happen immediately, I doubt they will happen on a large scale.

There may be small incidents, but if there were going to be large riots it would be a spur of the moment thing right after the verdict when emotions were high.

If a big organized protest is organized, then anything is possible...but that is predictable and can be prepared for.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join