It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida braces for possible race riots after Zimmerman trial - RT

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Don't think there will be any riots come on a female judge all female jury the personalization of Martin the clinical character assassination of Zimmerman.

If by some miracle Zimmerman does get off?

It will truly be a miracle.

The judge is biased, but not because she's female. The jury? I am a white, middle-aged woman, and I believe Zimmerman should walk, and file a multimillion dollar lawsuit against the State of Florida, Al Sharpton, the NBPP, and any others that contributed to this farce. My oldest son, for the record, was a year older than Martin when this happened.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Originally posted by Hollie

Originally posted by WaterBottle
lol@ people seriously thinking something is going to happen and being afraid

Uh huh.

www.wnd.com...

lol @ reading WND

Anyway, if you live your life afraid of black mobs then you must live a very sheltered life.

I do not live my life afraid of anything except burning down my own house while cooking. I am in no way sheltered my friend.

So many jurors have a bit of a criminal history. Is that typical?
edit on 13-7-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by darkbake

I never understand when these things come up. What would they be rioting against? The decision of six women on a jury? Because that's who is responsible. It's not like the whole "system" made this happen. It's not as if the government is deciding directly if he is convicted or not.

Now the LA Riots made more sense since it actually was the government who screwed us and had racist cops beat the hell out of a black man and got away with it.

This though? Rage against neighborhood watch Rambos? WHO ARE THEY RAGING AGAINST?!

Did you ever actually SEE the entire tape of the King fiasco? ONE local station where lived at the time showed the whole thing, ONE time. That was the exact same thing we see in this case; the media hyping things up and misrepresenting the facts, to cause trouble. Int he whole tape, you see King get up, time and time again, and attack multiple cops. He was a BIG guy, very violent, and what they did was to subdue him. That's 100% clear from the complete video. That is why the jury didn't find them guilty. The media showed it all edited, making him look helpless, and never once showed him striking the cops, which he did over and over and over again. Now, we have the media showing a 12-yr-old Martin, instead of the 17-yr-old thug he because, a judge not allowing the jury to see the evidence, from his own phone, of his fighting, etc., and race-baiters stirring up trouble, just like we saw in L.A. It's the same game.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackz28
Im on the west coast of florida
& nobody is worried about tthe blacks
rioting & such

^^ What this guy said, west coaster myself. I have friends all over this state, and one near Sanford. Seriously, folks, if people riot, it's going to be pockets of race-baiters antagonizing, and that's fricking IT. I can't stress enough that in this state, people are fricking sick. and. tired of hearing about this damn trial 24/7. It's bad enough that it's overtaken cable news, but we can't get away from it on our local news. I wasn't kidding with calling it media waterboarding. It's been shoved down everyone's news-gullets for so long & so pervasively that nobody gives a sh** about the entire thing any more. We just want the news stations to STHU & move on to real news.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
From what I read, sounds like people are going to use the outcome to steal a new TV and the riots will have little or nothing to do with justice. I guess wait and see. Ill bet it's Manslaughter.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
How could you convict him of manslaughter?

We already know Zimmerman shot Trayvon, we know the defense is going with the self defense plea and the prosecution was going for murder - if they can't convict him of murder how can they convict him of manslaughter?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY!!!!

edit on 13-7-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Zimmerman is innocent - he should go free - hopefully, the women in the jury are waiting til Sunday evening, or Monday - and it's raining outside to release their verdict in order to stop the race-baiting terrorists from burning down and looting their nieghborhoods.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

It's over. Not guilty

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I wondered where all the threads were on this, pleased I didn't make a thread now.
Good to find a new pat of the site too.

Not Guilty.

Now we wait and see.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Could be that the Black Panthers and Sharpton might start trouble . Where was all that outrage over the OJ case ?
It still isn't over , there might come a civil case like with Casey Anthony .

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My wife has a Facebook friend who is an EMT in Florida. He is saying there are some crazy things going on right now. Don’t know where he lives in Florida, but am told there are gun shots and peoples are getting hurt. My wife is trying to get more info as I write this. And am also hearing of rioting in L.A.

I think the Sh!t is starting to hit the fan! Has anyone heard about other areas that are going through the same?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So the riots were a "media" mock up to hopefully bring upon some distraction to what is really going on. Thank God no one cares about this trial and sees it exactly what is is.

This thread, according to the MSM, should have like 100 pages of posts and various videos of Riots.

I see NONE!!! Although, there is a post that shows a Vancouver Riot from 2 years ago and is labeled as a Riot in Florida. This site has not taken that post down yet. Are you all playing the MSM game right now as well??

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There's reports of protests (250+ people) in D.C

Theres also activity going on at Florida... it's still under the radar though.... who knows what's going on

******ALSO******: Theres been a recent MASSIVE internet troll video going around. So if you stumble upon this video, please note that it's not about the Zimmerman case/protests: www.youtube.com... =135

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Meanwhile, in another part of Florida.
20 yrs for warning shots

A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

Sounds about right for Florida, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Coming in from a reasonably reliable Twitter source, peaceful demonstrations are beginning...

This is in front of the capital building.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama23

I hope not . I think we have enough problems as it is .America is being literally taken apart by the UN/NWO and they might like to start some trouble so HLS can run rough shod over us and with the help of the UN troops over here now . And there is a bunch of them over here and armed . They might outnumber our own soldiers .

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Okay, please give a bit more for specifics. Florida is a rather large state. Right now I am listening to both Seminole County Sheriff/Sanford Police & Miami/Miami-Dade Police channels. There is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary happening in either area at the moment. In fact, it's sounding rather slow in Miami with almost nothing at all happening in Seminole County. Although it is approaching 2am around there too.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
There's reports of protests (250+ people) in D.C

Theres also activity going on at Florida... it's still under the radar though.... who knows what's going on

******ALSO******: Theres been a recent MASSIVE internet troll video going around. So if you stumble upon this video, please note that it's not about the Zimmerman case/protests: www.youtube.com... =135

No race riots nation wide???????

What happened? Did the country not follow the MSM narrative?

I'm glad people haven't fed on the race bait thrown out by the antagonists.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

It's kinda messed up yeah. But you are not allowed to go around firing warning shots, and for good reason. It's kind of off topic though, so I won't get into it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join