It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
.- .-.... from vid kantz put on youtube from this thread dot, dash, dot, dash, dot dot dot but that means nothing if you were to remove the last dot the message in morse code would say "a wait" if you looked into morse code prosign if you reversed it would read CO or -.-.---- but I guess ill let ATS roll over the messages and talk about weird things

Yeah I knew about the half blinks and blinks for awhile I could link an old war POW that used this technique I also wouldnt be surprised when someone else in this thread were to talk about the tap code but again I am going to digress from progression here good luck guys
edit on 19-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

This is what happens when you disturb people and equate them with the undead for no reason, Ive never seen an apology for that formally to read into tone while reading a message thats a gift. I am telling you for a certainty that some of these people feel as though early on we were on a witch hunt, can you blame someone for this?

What are you like there spokesperson now? Anyways seems to me that since from what I remember of the original OP was a link and something about vampires, of which the rest was in another language. And if there mad that they are being misinterpreted then well its kind of a duh moment. Maybe the ones who are offended should consider this practice in miscommunications, the very things they preach about. No?

Besides bro ever hear the ancient and most wise saying. "Never trust sneaky people" Its almost as wise and ancient as "men in masks can not be trusted" Not saying these language prone dudes and dudetes are that, yet they can be interpreted as exactly that. One could say that this whole thing is an exercise in practice of being lost in translation. Of which it is all likely lost in translation.

I do not find it ironic about how the thread turned lol it went from vampires to aliens from the OP to Direne making a suggestive statement not once did any of them say extraterrestrial they let those that see what they see build an image out of what they believe not what they know intelligence before emotion others use emotion before intelligence once a person controls the line of diction then they control where your mind goes and now have the power to make ideas for you without telling you what they are if you fall into that kind of trap if you follow me.

Really she posed a question on a conspiracy site which in some parts of this site there are whole conversations going on about aliens and the shape of there craft and space and what not, some are even about whether or not aliens eat pancakes. By the wich, my theory on that is that yes Aliens if they exist probably do eat pancakes, but only those from milky way type spiral galaxies.
So ya! Even if you or she did not use the term or exact word what else would "mother ship" and light years away mean? Unless you think she was revering to the SS Enterprise in there latest escapade? I mean I ain't saying she was referring to aliens, but it was aliens. You do not have to use the word extraterrestrial to imply it. And how would you know what exactly is happening in deep space right now? Has she been there, or is she merely expressing something she believes based on a bunch of things she once read and her and her buddies agreed upon as logical?

What is the difference here or in any of it, between knowing and believing? Is it not but merely a majority consensus on a bunch of ideas and theories from random people all of which would likely not know jack about deep space, and sure as hell have never been there, all based on nothing other then what they all read in books and papers and expounded those theories among themselves to the point were they all agree that it is a real actual thing. Another form and way were majority consensus on an unknown is taken as knowledge and true by majority consensus, is often called religion. And the religion which is right is the one who has the most followers. Majority consensus rules indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think the translation is a simple "AAH".

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

you can quote selections from me all you would like to make a point, I am not their spokesperson, I never was. You really should read more of the sources I have linked and a few other things I have done most of which were rolled over in favor of arguements including being a thread bully. I challenge you to replicate my translations I also ask that you read the material I presented and then you can attack my stand point I will tell you that I have been verified correct on alot of my assessments through out this thread but now that it is like 50 some pages long I doubt you care enough to re read or just want to make a point in the moment. Either way does not bother me but I really would encourage you to actually read some of this stuff, I think they at FL are really picking on ppl as they were contacted by those with a conspiracy mind thinking they are one thing and they took advantage of it as they are pretty astute to all kinds of nifty buisness you should look up DL CMC and other things all you need to know is linked in this thread it really is.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

that translation works too AAH

there is sequence between breaks and they are not in step makes the bit confusing I leave the experts on ATS to figure it out
edit on 20-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well, I noticed that she looks right to left to right a couple of times in the video as well.
Starting from the angle of morse code, if it were a single strand of text, she shouldn't look off like she does.

I took that to represent a sequence break.

AAH. As in, "there ya go."

ETA:
Definition of AAH
: to exclaim in amazement, joy, or surprise
edit on 20-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
And while I will admit that I had to have a little help to understand what was going on in that video, I am still surprised it took us 30 some odd pages to come to that.

A single word. Communicated with the eyes. That looked like it was being "spoken" by an off-worlder.

Druscilla was spot-on with her assessment of this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Thats actually a pretty cool and apt picture. I like the Atari logo stamped on the halcyon youth part. And if you look under the belly you will likely find a made in china stamp, and right inbetween the immortal soul, and the ego part you would have the assembled in the USA stamp.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I only noticed half open to all the way closed because I'm a dude I was also searching for other features that were missing very distracting you ask me
it is a very subtle means of communication

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hell yes it was.
And it would be quite effective subliminally to anyone familiar with morse code.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

just because you know something doesnt mean it will get understood even if you tell the public i put the dots and dashes and it seems no one even recognized the significance i still regard page 26 and would like independant verification on to that method it tells a different story of how information is transmitted on FL instead, well im not saying aliens or vampires but... (insert sarcasm here)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Email Ayndryl and ask her. I reckon she will answer a pointed question out of sheer curiosity that you may have figured a way to beat their software.

It SHOULD be of great intrigue to her.

ETA: actually I take that back. She may not care at all. Remember, this is not code. It is language. She freely admits that it has its own pattern (grammar) that can be learned.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

it isnt beating software the same flaws they put out about communication are also flaws in ancient languages made up languages and spoken languages I spent a good bit of time reading the M. magnus dissertation along with other information regarding syntax and language gave me an idea of what I should try versus google translate, i did not manipulate any words other then the conversion of language through history one may claim a sited quote from the book of enoch but offers no substantial proof of it existing in this language anywere not even in a bibliography on there site while as I can find referenced material in other scholarly works I have already presented this information early on in this thread before I even began to talk about my findings, I just let some things get out of hand I was argued that even the OP didnt reference videos at one point and was told I am wrong so I leave it up to the experts to delve into it and present light in the discussion. I am not an elitist but if general concensous says I am wrong then by all means I am waiting for better information.

I dont think ayndryl would entertain the idea for obvious reasons, I wouldnt be surprised if I was wrong she would somehow say it was correct this has not happened either as this info was skipped over for favor of general chit chat

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Dude, you can go a great ways towards ending this thread if you just ask.
The work is above my head.
I am not gonna tear into all of linguistic history in order to find out if there is an alternative way to decode these made up languages.

If you CAN do so, FL needs you on their team.

They should be intrigued by your questions. Are they?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

to my knowledge they are not, I have not asked them nor have I spoke with them outside of reading material, I was offered very insightful philosophical outlooks while at the same time being given reasons they avoid places like this, I will only contact them again when I have finished the material and have questions regarding learning in the realms of contextual information. I have no reason to defend or attack them but from what I have seen as I have openly said many times that this thread if any meaning was to be extracted should move to the research forum researching information already present. Sure, I could come out and make a claim in here as to why it is but chances are no one cares they wont go through the links, rent books from the library, or offer expert standpoints, this makes it pointless. I come back to see what developments occur and cannot help myself to not try and offer insight when the topic goes wrong. I didnt get one star for giving the morse code translation from the eyes but other members get stars for challenging me on information I presented, making speculative claims into nature of the videos, etc etc. I have no reason to ask of FL anything that would help this thread but have every reason to ask them questions regarding their research if they choose to reply, I think Ayndryl has a very interesting and perceptive mind, I won't pummel her with ATS questions because I am sure they are already flooded with non sense

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I get the feeling we are starring eachother's posts, man.
To the point of the translation, I had already worked that out as of yesterday. I didn't star it. Sorry, and I will go back and do so.

Stars and flags aren't important here.
I used to think that my posts and/or threads were only deemed worthy by the amount of attention they generated...but that simply is not so. Truth is, people don't want to accept the mundane (and this is coming from a guy who INSISTED to a forum moderator that there was something "more" going on here).

I have acted like a clown in this thread. And I am pleased to have made a new friend in the process, bro.

In any event, as I have maintained all along here, your insights and work are FAR above what we have done.

I worked out the morse code translation. But I decided to have some fun with it myself. I have been hinting at that from darn near the get go. But NOBODY except you cared to even test to see if there was anything there!

Hell, I even asked Direne straight-out what it meant. Of course she declined an answer (see experiment). (part of the reason why I was so venomous the other night, by the way)

In any event, I am listening, man. Good work.
Solid, solid stuff!

ETA: if you haven't been applauded by the staff for this thread, they owe you about five.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Shapes and colors can be interpreted differently, even in that picture you linked you can make a whole sentence or book even to tell or message something else merely by color coding it. Even a whole another tale all you would have to do is arrange the color coded words to spell something else. Reading it all over the place instead of left to right, you can have the red ones go up to down, and the blue ones right to left, and another color down to up, etc etc. So lets say all synesthesia people see each certain letters as a different color or each word as a color or some such, to form a new language or a written language they would not even have to make anything new. All they would have to do is merely rearrange some things around and structure sentences a bit differently and more orderly and in line, to take into account all of that.

So technically even visually if you have synesthesia you can read and write and communicate in a more wider and broad fashion. A form of packing and communicating through more in a simple sentence then the average person would be able to not only see, but to grasp because they would have not those pathways in there mind and there brain would not be able to process it. Its something in practice that can be done and all that would have to change is the structure of how you write and the word placement, but even for that the brain would have to multitask a bit more and get used to thinking all across the board instead of begining to end, ie left to right.

And if you want to add sound into it or covert it to music, from what I heard some people can even interpret certain sounds as colors as well, its merely the brain multitasking and computing things in a bit different way. Well you should technically be able to covert it to sound and if you were able to actually see sound like I heard that some of them do, you can actually communicate through sound and actually see it, at the very least simple concepts would be able to be communicated through to another in that fashion, you could at least technically spell with sound if you were able to see different sounds as different colors. And like everything else if it becomes more widespread that would grow and expand and evolve to do much more and communicate much more, a sort of evolution in ocular to sound to brain and mind interpretations using the senses and world around you to convey meanings and even words across, even using sound. However sound still is a property of planetary bodies, so don't know about how that would work in the void/space.

If you look at written history, the fact is that we have been communicating with words is in fact that we have not done it for any long stretches of time. If you were to go back even a few hundred years ago most people would of been illiterate, and in the dark ages and beyond written word was looked on and allocated as magic. Today however it is merely normal as its more widespread and even in that is constantly changing and expanded on.
Things merely adapt and change and become more streamlined, synthesia can just be another form of packing more information into what already exists to convey much more with what already is there. Now if everybody saw certain words or certain sounds or certain concept like Monday and January in certain colors you technically could make a whole new language and way to communicate off of those crosswiring's in the brain.

edit on 20-7-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I dont always star your posts, generally I star when relevent information is presented so others may pay attention to those posts above others thats how I roll. I do appreciate you following my work into this, it has lead all over the place but has finally for me made a focal point I have said 2 or 3 times now my intentions of where this study will lead me and I believe this is where and what FL is also looking to understand. I do not need there synopsis essays (this is pretty much what all those "hidden" language texts are they are their reports btw) they leave a bibliography and I believe they encourage those with the mind and time to pick through the research, conclusions may very but do they not encourage this if they leave this available I could make certain precision examples as I have a complete bibliography I have all ready read through, I wonder if what I have to say regarding what I read and how each piece is relative regardless of what is presented in a hidden language is actually in step with what was presented I couldnt read? Magnus presented an object unknown to anyone asked a group to give this thing a name. The name had a sound to the word about 88% similar to one another I wonder if this works with complex issues I would certainly like to write a report to FL about a bibliography cited in a report I couldnt read to see if this in fact has happened extract the meaning and correlate with meaning I cannot read.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

synesthesia doesnt work like that check out

Purple Numbers and Sharp Cheese
V.S. Ramachandran
www.bbc.co.uk...

He claims a 5 isnt a red 5 if it is displayed as V (roman numeral) so meaning to the number or letter is irrelevant he goes on to explain the phenomenon in accordance to anatomy and physiology in your brain it is a very interesting read and I am glad you brought this up as it is a very relevant aspect of research FL is into. I still maintain I am not a spokesperson and much respect Galad (no sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I wanted to set up that experiment myself actually.
It would be interesting.

Just pick up ANYTHING unique. ANYTHING AT ALL. (a piece of gum on the sidewalk weatherworn with a safety pin sticking out of it). Ask 20 people to give this unique object a name and then compare the words they use to describe it.

It is all very interesting. It ties in with what I have mentioned a couple times now with verbs having an almost exclusively negative connotation.
Cause: "The cause of her disease".
In that case, you never hear someone say (or almost never), "the good fortune I had in winning the lottery was CAUSED by (fill in the blank)". Instead it is pretty much exclusively used in a negative light.

This goes a LONG way to understanding the negative aspects of their videos, I feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join