It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

in fact it does even when applied to phonemes and utterences their is claims that most words beginning with /f/ in english are in regards to flight and those with /g/ refer to refracted light ex. gleam glisten glow etc etc you should read some of this stuff it is pretty wild when you see how deep it goes these people are effin serious about this

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Would you care to list about five "f" words that deal with flight?
Cuz the first one that springs to MY mind is exactly the opposite, and deals with intimacy.

But seriously, I see where you are coming from.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

sure give me a sec i will edit this post with what you want to know from the dissertation

* Phonemes are meaning-bearing: When one classifies all English monosyllables into phonesthemes, one finds that disproportionately many words containing, for example, /k/ refer to containers, lids, collisions, acquisition, sticking and the like, and disproportionately many words containing /t/ imply a goal without specification as to whether that goal is reached, and disproportionately many words containing /f/ involve 'flight'. And the disproportions are quite large. (Disproportions can, of course, only be quantified if one classifies all the words in a language with a given phonological characterization. If one's empirical base is incomplete, one cannot apply a quantitative method and can therefore make no substantive claims.) However, that in itself is not enough to show that phonemes are meaning-bearing, for /k/ doesn't 'mean' anything as simple as 'collision'. If one, however, then looks at all words referring to 'collisions', one finds that those 9containing /k/ are different in some identifiable way from those that do not contain /k/. These two types of data taken together, I believe, constitute very strong evidence that phonemes are meaning-bearing. * The salience of sound-meaning in a word is inversely proportional to the concreteness of its referent: The basic evidence for this is that if one classifies a large set of words (like all the English monosyllables) into phonesthemes, one finds that about 3% don't fit in any phonestheme, and these 3% are always Concrete Nouns. That is to say, the do fit in one of the following Concrete Noun classes: people, titles, body parts, clothing, cloth, periods of time, games, animals, plants, plant parts, food, minerals, containers, vehicles, buildings, rooms, furniture, tools, weapons, musical instruments, colors, symbols, units of measurement.

SOURCE
edit on 20-7-2013 by Brotherman because: Because Jay needs more to read

I also think if Ayndryl or Direne is still watching I would like to play a game as put forth the one that involves a report of unreadable language to me and a bibliography of the content to measure the accuracy of my synopsis based off of what I think that the text was about I write what I think it is without bibliography and then find out what it is through the cited info later on after what i think before hand is submitted, and have comparitive results could be any topic maybe I could learn something and maybe they get to get their research on as well.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Cant speak for the FL people, but it sounds like the problem is not that your son cant speak or communicate with other people is that he has nobody to communicate with in his manner and way. It is pointless to learn how to speak and communicate if you have nobody to communicate to, language is just a form of expression among groups. I would suggest you find for him like playmates, and cut down a bit on the visual and auditory overload. In either case one learns to do that by oneself, it does take some time however.

Merely adjusting like anybody else and any kid his age would do, the only difference you could make is in the outlets of those adjusting's. Really to tell the truth the one who knows him best in a up close and personal method, is likely the only one who would know what to do..ie you. If you want to look for ideas there everywhere, even on this site, and even on this thread, but ultimately there is no magic switch which will make him better or normal. I am sure that if you really thought about it you would find ways, a lot of which could be directly under you nose. Its like everything else a trial and error process.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I appreciate the link and the info, but I still Fail to see how "f" means flight.
Perhaps I am a Feeble-minded Fool Failing to Follow the logic...

But I do not think that any of those words above are associated with flight.

On the other hand, I DEFINITELY see a link between the word "cause" and negativity.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Unless flight is linked to movement.
In that case, I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
To Kantzveldt:

Thank you for taking us down this path. You stayed quiet for so long. What compulsion overcame the reservations you had? What was the intent? What made you open the door?

We observers keep on observing. Why are you so afraid of outside observers? It is inevitable.

To All:

Forgive me for adding to the noise. It's always foolish. Silence is always best.

This thread is intriguing. It lives and breathes. If it calls to you, then chances are you were already thinking about these things. The best part about hiding in plain sight is anyone that responds already speaks the language. Even if they are not aware of it yet.

The humor is wonderful. Sex and death have been evoked as they always are. The Fear is potent stuff. What are you afraid of? Infection? Contagion? Possession? That seems to be one of the underlying themes. Fear of the other? Are we shadow dancing here? This is not an insult. You are beings of great courage.

Novelty is a beautiful thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

it is not the word it is the sound associated this is how this ties into naming something one has never seen before if you have an unknown object to name and more then 80% give it a name that sounds similar the argument is how it is communicated by voice which is later represented by written and this is also how an argument is drawn about the limitation of language, this is the point in a nut shell only I used 2 sentances while as other people used 231 plus pages of science check it out

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Okay.
I am making my way through it.
But here is my point...(an admittedly ignorant one)
Falling: flight related
Fell (as in, I fell a tree): flight related
Flight: flight related

Forgot: not so much
Falsehood: not at all
Feeble: again

If the argument is that a word that begins with the letter "f" is linked to flight because of it sound, that goes without saying and I do not need to read a 230 page dissertation to understand that.

I am still gonna wade through this, mind you... although probably not tonight.
230 pages is a lot, bro. It is a freakin' book.

How about a word like "phenomena"?
Certainly linked to flight?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LeConnea

I noted that you are a writer.
Are you taking notes, by chance?

Quite intriguing, is it not?
Glad to see ya' stop in, by the way.

I STILL maintain this is one of the best threads I have read on this site.

ETA: to answer your question; my "fear" in messing with this beast is that I am not ready to handle what may be on the other side of the door.
Make no mistake, we are traveling down a path that can cause serious harm.
edit on 20-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

you are not making a good argument friend read the dissertation and then you will understand what I am talking about I wont condense it here like I said I let the PHDs do the explaining. You can make all kinds of words with F but I am talking about phonosemantics and in order for you to understand you have to read it for yourself I really cant paraphrase it all for you as some of the later work in there is sometimes hard for me to follow as well I wouldnt want to steer you wrong so I simply suggest just check out the work there it is pretty telling

/ph/ and /f/ are representative to a spoken word which is representative to an idea the sound may be similar when read but the structuring and other factors are not in play per se but now you can start to understand how language can be a hinderence to an idea or what someone is trying to say read it think about it.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Ok. Thanks.
I will put a pin in that for now.

I AM quite interested in this line of reasoning, but I guess one will need to wade through some heavy stuff to get there.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Dam dude its a miracle I reached page 56. Don't mean to be daft here, but have you ever thought that the shocking imagery they use is more interesting then the messages they are trying to get across, not to mention much more potent and it iself has its own message. What if I think the pictures are more interesting then whatever else they have to say? Srry but I think its all in many ways just bunk, maybe that # does not work on me, or maybe I just suck at it. I just feel all left out you know. I demand to be taken for a trip, and to know what the big deal is?

when delving into subliminals it is imparitive to use sex and violence as themes these are easier to drive a simpler more primal sense of mind to filter those that see and those that see only what they choose too.

You are mistaking there is only seeing what you choose to see. Its all just a matter of what is it that they want us to see? However there imagery speaks louder then anything else, and that's why people go on about it. If there was something important to be said make it clear or shut up about it, and they can go on playing word and interpretation games among themselves. I think I said in another post about the fate of majority consensus, they are in danger of becoming the least important religion, by the consensus of numbers alone.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

The imagery is used as a filter between certain types, it is that simple I have linked so many experiments into subliminal research in this thread I care not to do it all over again. The imagery is part of the experiment not a part of their interests. They are not doing half bit Vicaroy selling coca cola in a movie theater with a snippet flash at 500ms some people will either A get the message or B not get the message this is why it is the way it is. Read back about priming for subliminal experiments also people also more adeptly respond to primal things like sex and violence this is a way to stimulate the mind whether you like it or not I suggest watching things at your own discretion.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah, really, morse code. At first I noticed that she didn't close her eyes all the way when she blinked. Then I was told it was morse code and I watched it several more times and can see it. Watch it a few more times.

Oh man now I have to go and interpret morse code now.

I suppose I will watch that vid again some other day, its in my to do list, up there with reading all those links. I may even get to it sometime this year. Or not! Probably not. Besides I confess I only really watched the vid because I dug the yellow eyes, and sexy bioandroid look. Other then that meh! whatever you know.

But no doupt that # to will probably mean some pshycho profiling mobo jombo to certain people as well probably along the lines of "subject is easily swayed and distracted by a pair of eyes, and female body type"
Ahh assumptions, they are not wrong. They merely tell an almost completely incomplete story.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I already did it is .-.-.... AKA as (AAH) but could have other meaning as well but this is the most likely interpretation

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Either way does not bother me but I really would encourage you to actually read some of this stuff, I think they at FL are really picking on ppl as they were contacted by those with a conspiracy mind thinking they are one thing and they took advantage of it as they are pretty astute to all kinds of nifty buisness you should look up DL CMC and other things all you need to know is linked in this thread it really is.

Or I can go straight to the horses mouth and ask these people whats up. But ya your right I do not care enough to do that. Plus its against my religion, you know language of the vampyr, one must be invited in.

Anyways I bookmarked your links for some other time, dont have the time and inclination to read through hundreds and hundreds of pages, it would take hours or even days. Oh and if there picking on the conspiracy minded, they should beware. It can be contagious, especially for those who think there as smart as they think there smart.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I tend to agree with you in many things you post, this is certainly one of them or at least the last part, I also agree if you can get information from them outside ATS and follow up with it, it is rewarding regardless of topic and swaying agreements and dis-agreements here on this thread

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Except she didn't have a female body type.
Hell, anyone with fair skin could look like that.

We know it is a female from some other videos. I think it may very well be Ayndryl. I asked her point-blank but got no answer. (neither here nor there)

All that was was a pretty face. The "female" you saw, you saw because she was wearing what amounted to a nun's head dress and had flawless skin.
Very aesthetically pleasing as well.

Pretty lady for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I was not saying, it does work like that. I was only just throwing some things out there.

And it makes sense that a roman numeral has no color, and it could even be because of the fact that it already has a few meanings. Also the interpretations of such things no doubt change on a person to person basis, if one synesthesia sees 5 as red and another as blue. Well what then? If it would hold any meaning it would only be so for the particular person you ask? Kind of like words in a way.

Does not mean it is irrelevant anyways. Also you have to ask yourself how much of that link is simply just on part of the observer observing and interpretation his observations. I mean the one who wrote that may just be throwing things out there based on his viewpoints, how would he really know unless he actually had synesthesia. To what degree has this shown itself to be a real phenomenon in the first place? Most things that take notice are usually if not common are definitely not rare. So again we shall see, time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join