It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darklord

I completely agree. I know ATS has the brightest minds. There is someone on here that can understand that video, I just don't know who. I am lucky to take pics with my cell phone let alone look at data in a video!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

Originally posted by voudon

I think we need to be paying more attention to the images lol.

Well yes.

It is true that much information can be transmitted inside an image or video. But, not only *just* for that reason. How often have we heard it said that a painting or song "speaks" to a person.

Music, art, video, can also be considered a language. A bit of music can convey joy or sadness without saying a word or evoke certain feelings.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the videos and art were also a language of sorts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
To start to build a deeper understand of the material presented before us I move to make some observations:

-Their language choice in an incredibly clever way of keeping the outside world out of bang up copy paste jobs, ignorant entities that want to spam derail or spy. this is not because they are part of a cult, secret society, or rich extremely bored people with resources. This is re-enforced HERE

f you go to the website and click on "Labels" and choose "Anti-Languages", you can browse and see the posts under that category. The paragraphs in English, and the bibliography, both give you a fair complete set of articles, theses, and papers related to private languages, antilanguages, agrammaticalisation theory, the grammar of silence, etc. You can also click on "Books by Label", on the top bar, and look for "Anti-language". Or use this link here: www.forgottenlanguages.org... I cannot give you a ready-made definition of what an antilanguage is or is not, much as you cannot give to me a definition on what a language is or is not. A Google search for the term 'language definition' gives you 460,000 results. The search for the term "anti-language definition" yields just 74 results. The definition of anti-language in Wikipedia goes as "An anti-language is the language of a social group which develops as a means of preventing people from outside the group understanding it". It is a very poor definition which actually applies to jargon or private languages, even to technolects or sacred languages, but not to anti-languages. For translation avoidance I can give you an explanation, though. It is the use of techniques to avoid a given language to be translated into another language. Much as you can avoid people from visiting your web, by IP-blocking (you can even block a whole country), you have the right to avoid your texts to be translated. It is your right. You also have the right to counter those content-based advertising techniques, by simply using an antilanguage which prevents the computer to scan your text, extract some keywords, and display a contents-related advertisement. This also acts as an effective counter-spamming technique. Finally, much as you can use Google Translate to translate a given web page written in a language unknown to you, you can use your own translation system to translate into your native language the contents of, say, our web site (which is what we do). In essence, we are countering the abuse by third parties of your website, something that will become a serious issue in the future. Hope now is clear.

(this above was posted earlier in this thread by the efforts of Voudon)

- There work is the breaking down barriers and denying ignorance and moving ahead in areas of communication I don't follow a trend that this has anything to do with defense, espionage, or military. The results may have interesting applications but as far as this research is concerned I don't see anything here other then a bunch of brilliant minds actually working on a scientific understanding.

Hmm... but the idea was not to generate a cryptic language of some sort. The idea was this: - to analyze syntactic and morphological drift for a given set of languages, and to explore whether such a drift produces a semantic drift correlate. In order to do so, we designed a software, called Nodespaces, that acts as a genetic algorithm that takes as input a given language and then, by stimulated annealing, subjects the language to a set of stochastic rules. If we consider the language as a complex adaptive system, by changing the boundary conditions the language is forced to adapt itself, thus changing its syntactic structure and its morphological internal structure. Obviously, a boundary condition was this: change as you wish, but the change must yield a syntactically and phonetically coherent language. The result shows that language is also a dissipative structure, one that can finally derive in a total colapse of communication, unless you impose some restrictive superstructure upon it.

Source

Re-Occurring Themes:
Things we should understand at basic levels before tackling larger aspects of their great efforts
lexical representation
morphology
syntax
nodes
proto-language
subliminal mind in regards to physiological response to cognitive features
memory
philosophic differences in view points expressed from language to language (sub realities only expressed between native speakers that does not translate the essence from one native speaker to a non speaker only a rough translation is expierenced there)
Communication between humans and other life forms
how language and communication has changed
And so many more themes and topics

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

You can disagree and I respect that but you are grossly wrong read some of the posts I think my contributions to this thread are coming to and end very soon

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

Chinese is derived from pictograms, not an alphabet, and it is read right to left. Does it communicate anything that cannot be communicated in English? I think not, it's just another vessel with which to serve a function.

I do not know Chinese but I would say that yes it does communicate some things which can not be communicated in English. In Romanian and other languages for instances many things are phrased backwards and when you want to translate them to English you have to rearrange there structure for them to make sense, in Chinese or Japanese the things which can not convey in those languages are simply put in English. But English has some things which would not be communicated in Chinese or Japanese or a verity of other languages. As for thinking a certain way, well there is no point in me explaining any of that.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

If members would like to continue to speculate about spooky hoaxs and other misnomers they can but for those interested in harder research and understanding perhaps the research should be in the research department and not in a secret society forum.

Have you started a thread yet? Some people may choose to keep themselves at arms length.

Back in the 70s I was given a government administered language aptitude test. I scored the highest out of 30 to whom the test was given. Due to prior commitment I was unable to enter their program.

Due to the nature of the test, on which I scored 34/100, it was easy to see that someone with a more intuitive grasp of language and quicker hand movements could have easily scored in the 70s or 80s.

The last time I experienced the sort of thing that people label "alien abduction", the examiners expressed in a non-verbal, yet emotionally understandable way, great disappointment about my age. Therefore, I feel no real shame in leaving it to younger, brighter, quicker minds.

I love stories and story telling. I am addicted to linear communication in story form, and there is some communication through emotions. A really good story can get the emotions going.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I am currently reading THIS and at the same time I am compiling probably a very large library of books in necessary reading. I think a handful of participants in this thread understand the vast importance of what is going on with this it is out side of vampire occultism. I actually face palmed when I heard them talk about this thread on ATS live. If I wanted to stay on topic with this thread I would start challenging the title and the vast research that lead someone to believe this is a vampire cult, I am sure there would be arguments but they would be weak. I have not started a thread yet, I don't know if I will but what it comes down to is simply get your facts first. I am building a base knowledge to understand higher communication and other things I won't explain. Point of it all is, I am already searching for answers to a profound question I was presented, why do I need to start a thread to maintain when I risk clouting time in thread for time in research? if you care to U2U me I will share what I am doing but as far as this thread is concerned while others continue to entertain certain aspects, I am not sure I will continue to share important reading to people that would rather waste my time looking for spacial packets in audio video clips from a proclaimed artist, entertain ideas of occultism and other ridiculous things and not read info I have already presented and info other members have presented. I am on the fence with this as far as contribution, we find a legit truth seeker and then people set out to crucify them without facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
Did anyone else think about Crop circles being a fractal language used by Extra Terrestrials to talk to us? Again, a language made up of fractals and symbols, that could possibly correspond to sound or frequency, and then onto colors and visuals. I don't know why, but that's what the concept of Cassini Diskus made me think of. Except it's our version of a universal language, to reply to them. The name of the language itself seems suggestive. Cassini has many possible astrological references.

Crop circles and the Judaculla Rock came to mind immediately as being forms of language.

The Judaculla Rock must contain an immense volume of (supposedly alien) coded language. Many of the shapes, symbols, and patterns appear remarkably similar to some of those used by Forgotten Language.

Here are some recent pics of the rock that I've taken. Unfortunately, the thousands of years it's estimated to have been around, have severely eroded the detail of symbols or language engraved upon it.

This is what it looked like in the 1930's with chalk used to fill in the symbols and characters:

The Cherokee people believed that this is the writing/language of a predatory alien being.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

You cannot listen to rocks read up I have already explained over and over again Cassani Diskus is meant to be listened to it is meant to be heard the bases of cassani diskus has nothing to do with ancient writing in its present form it is a means of future communication in xenolinguistics it is designed to be heard by other people i have explained this 3 times so if you want elaboration on this read up on some of my last posts regarding the topic

reply to post by JayinAR It does make sense in its sequence you just have to apply the idea of node mathematics to it to see it I posted a link in this thread multiple times that explains this but in a nut shellwhy not assign a color for every word in the english language there is sufficient colors to cover multiple languages to be more thorough. then you apply a symbol and arrangements of colors and symbols would form a sentance the relationship between symbols and colors then also dictate the time sequence. now check it out "This is how it is done: every symbol encodes a shape, a color, and a position in the sequence, as you can see. If you now assign a specific shape to a frequency, a specific color to a pitch, and the position within the sequence to an amplitude, your information is now... sound." then you get a math equation sin(x)+cos^2(x) like you would for a graphing calculator here and assign a function (to x) in that sequence and then you can recall vast amounts of information in a tiny package, Ayndryl explained this much to me I will admit at first I too thought it was purely written but my views on this has changed with the information I have been gathering It is for the purpose of being auditory only edit on 13-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given) edit on 13-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

that is from 2 pages ago if you want more go back to the beginning and read about it I was wrong in my original lines of thinking but my development changed with research understanding and help from forgotten languages

edit on 13-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by Doodle19815

You can disagree and I respect that but you are grossly wrong read some of the posts I think my contributions to this thread are coming to and end very soon

Yes, I believe your contributions - bated and argumentative - are adding nothing of substance here. Stand down.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.ayandrylrecords.com used to be affilated/linked to the site but the links to the music site are now dead.. Ayndryl seems to be a handle for some person or person(s) on multiple foreign language sites. There is also a private Twitter feed for Ayandryl and Forgotten Languages in general.

Something is definitely being hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Symmetrical faces are quite becoming though they are not by nature natural, they say beauty is symmetry. To an extent they would be right, or so people have said of that first video of the robotic like girl. The other vids are interesting as well, the imagery at first seems to be for shock value, but with the images shifting in themselves they are actually what looks like a few images blended into one in certain instances. The whole vids and music even if it communicates anything, it seems merely expressions of some people.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

read posts regarding node mathematics if you want to understand its relevance read the other posts links if you want to know why, dredge through the bibliographies in the sourced site make your own conclusions after you commit the time to read those

edit on 13-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Beautiful thread Op, thank you for composing this masterpiece of a thread. Both informative and thought provoking, fun as well. S&F

I was perusing some images using Cassini Diskus as search words and there are some intriguing artworks as well as languages and strange dot matrix style pics as well.

source: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Odd huh? Also this was a weird one too:

source: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

This is a fascinating thread and I want to say thank you to all that have contributed to it.

I have limited knowledge of this type of topic so it is a great read!

edit on 7/13/2013 by mcx1942 because:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Cassini diskus has been explained I saw those images as well, they were encoded into a node based genetic algorythm read prior posts about it not a mystery, instead a very fascinating exploration

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Cool, thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by johncarter

It seems to me they'd only be looking to make contact with themselves, in the sense of that ancestral part of themselves that sets them aside as 'other', and through which the genetic pre-disposition toward natural channeling of certain spirits is made manifest...it's a question of lineage.

Thank you Kantz. It took me a while but now I have a better grasp of what they are really doing. They are not a branch of any government three letter agency, but on the contrary, a group of very bright and young linguists (university students?) that together with scientists from other fields are dedicated in their study of the evolution of language and its interdependent correlation to a society becoming more complex and volatile and stochastic with each new decade.

Some of these youngsters are of course a bit anarchistic in spirit and hence have applied a veil of antlanguage on their website. All this to bar prying eyes of certain unhealthy organisations in our government and of course any commercial interests hungry to steal their painstaking research for their own greedy agendas.

This is what Ayndryl (btw. A. is a tolkien inspired name) has to say about their antilanguage

For translation avoidance I can give you an explanation, though. It is the use of techniques to avoid a given language to be translated into another language.

Much as you can avoid people from visiting your web, by IP-blocking (you can even block a whole country), you have the right to avoid your texts to be translated. It is your right. You also have the right to counter those content-based advertising techniques, by simply using an antilanguage which prevents the computer to scan your text, extract some keywords, and display a contents-related advertisement.

This also acts as an effective counter-spamming technique. Finally, much as you can use Google Translate to translate a given web page written in a language unknown to you, you can use your own translation system to translate into your native language the contents of, say, our web site (which is what we do). In essence, we are countering the abuse by third parties of your website, something that will become a serious issue in the future.

Thoese with little conspiracy dust in their eyes, should look at this

4. We know that the system in place in our culture is the result of the logocratic view adopted.

The word 'logocracy' here is not a common word and its closest kin is 'hagiocracy' - meaning government by a body of persons esteemed as holy. Interesting don´t you think?

That combined with their Linguistic "webshield " or antilanguage cleverly produced through their software program tells me what I need to know. They are pretty harmless but their work probably serves future generations wanting to have a tool against a dysfunctional government basing its almost theocratic rulership over a people subservient to a language they don't understand and very much fear.

You can see her explaining this here.

16. It is exceedingly difficult to say whether language, as an instrument of continuity and permanence, is failing because the rhythm of existence has accelerated increasingly since the Industrial Revolution, or the rhythm of existence has accelerated because human interaction is no longer at the mercy of language.

If you ask me this is pretty apt writing.

I hope this reply answers some questions in your original post. I retract my former theory (presented in some replies earlier in this thread.) about an alien 'agenda'. The whole thing, once you understand the purpose of this valiant group of very intelligent people, is pretty simple to understand. Singular at best and highly, highly admirable.
edit on 14-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

It seems to me they'd only be looking to make contact with themselves, in the sense of that ancestral part of themselves that sets them aside as 'other', and through which the genetic pre-disposition toward natural channeling of certain spirits is made manifest...it's a question of lineage.

The thread seems to be turning against your thesis. I'll take one last attempt here by expanding on this post.

Suppose that the ultimate goal as far as linguistics goes is to arrive at the "post-human" means of communication.

Suppose that "post-human" is that state of non corporeal existence in which physical nomenclature is irrelevant, humanity has left the flesh behind. Humans have ascended to godhood. Linear time itself has been transcended.

Suppose that philosophy of the immortality of the soul, or some sort of continuity of self is held.

Who better to channel the 2 million years in the future me than me right now, since I would be merely speaking to and through myself. All I need to understand my future god self is the language of the god self, that will be my native language 2 million years from now. And then I can know everything, not just then, but also now.

Seems pretty seductive to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

“But I will tell you another thing, Son of all- glorious Maia and Zeus who holds the aegis, luck-bringing genius of the gods. There are certain holy ones, sisters born -- three virgins gifted with wings: their heads are besprinkled with white meal, and they dwell under a ridge of Parnassus. These are teachers of divination apart from me … From their home they fly now here, now there, feeding on honey-comb and bringing all things to pass. And when they are inspired through eating yellow honey, they are willing to speak truth; but if they be deprived of the gods' sweet food, then they speak falsely, as they swarm in and out together.”

Airwaves

reply to post by pthena

People can arrive at their own conclusions, for my part i have seen all i needed to, there are many trees and many branches involved here, and upon each leaf words...
edit on 14-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
even if they crete a language for the intents i suspect, they still have to possess "true" blood themselves, and the disparity between the use of the power of hidden language and the complexity of the implied intent of this group means its a dead end path(subjective opinion).

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join