It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Good googly moogly, abeverage you still fanning the flames of your love torch over this mess? It's better the truth stay mystery lest the flame burn up the otherwise plain & ordinary kindling within the secretly prepared hearth. FL is the internet equivalent of a Lynch movie---heavy on philosophic atmosphere, light on any real or substantial answer. That was my ultimate conclusion anyways. Fun though I agree.

Seriously, though, glad to see you around---hope all is well with you and yours, brother.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I for one like David Lynch. Will take your words as a compliment.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Awww got a twinge of excitement seeing this thread active again but hey ho another hot day indeed

I was thinking about this thread yesterday while reading the 'The Supernatural Is REAL But Nothing You Witnessed EVER WAS' thread. (Paranormal forum)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I really like some of FL's recent posts , I wish I could just read some of their full articles , some of it is really up my street !

there was one video I watched about the entropy death of the universe, and any advanced civilisation knowing this would seek to escape the entropy death of their host universe by creating their own new , young universe with low entropy
and new star nurseries etc and they would escape or send a life vessel into this new universe!

a lot of the posts on FL deal with probes , von neumann probes which are sentient and self replicating
maybe these were sent eons ago into our universe as a life boat by other life

the whole thing is just great fun to read, well the bits in English

I've went to read some of their citations and its always really cool stuff!

it's a good place to get ideas for sci fi novels anyway !

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Always nice to see the things I've been thinking about and posted on ATS being discussed on FL

I've been saying for a while that AI wont ever have consciousness because its a machine that is just intelligent
and that it requires living matter in order to become conscious

"The main difference between us and them is this: we are conscious beings, while they are just superintelligent non-biological constructs. If we are to clash we need to exploit that difference. And it is a certain fact that we will clash, for consciousness requires a biological substrate, and consciousness is what they need, and what they lack."

It seems im always thinking about things and then see them on FL

really cool , but I just wish I could read old languages to follow the rest. Its great reading even only if I get a paragraph at a time .

Anyone figured out how to put the Cassini Diskus image and transfer it into audio yet ?
as that is what I think it is , image data which then read using a specific program can play audio

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Hi Direne

a quick question you will likely be able to answer

under the music videos posted on FL

there is this

Entropy=0.4 - FreqMax = 74.3 - Emax = 32eV - Active

and these are different values for each video

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So are we a slave race

Introgressive Hybridisation - Home sapiens sapiens as a domesticated animal

"The issue boils down to whether a domesticated species like humans should be considered taxonomically identical with its wild ancestor or not."

"Tendency to tameness is distributed in a majority of the hominid lineages, though limited to the species and planets in which human societies had a predisposition for being domesticated (such as a strong dependency on technology and technological means they wouldn't have obtained by themselves)."

he domestication of humans did not drastically change its morphology"

"The results indicated that the individuals included in the study that represented the Sol-3 lineage showed the most affiliate and even tactile behaviour towards their Giselian caretakers."

So it appears we have been genetically engineered by ancients , as alluded to in nearly all creation myths, we were brought from the Abyss and made like our fathers !

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
and what do we make of this type of text

so Giselians are here farming us

"To find a definition and characterising criteria for what it means for Sol-3 humans to be classified as domesticated is not straight forward as they show territorially minded behaviour, which extends to a small extension of Sol-3, and though they are ready to die defending that small portion of their planet, even killing other humans along their way, they totally lack a sense of sharing a planet at all"

either its all just for sci fi writing or some good hoax

or its real and we have many aliens on earth some even in FL group

and Ive emailed them a few times and often they refer to me as you Humans !

edit on 16-7-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

I for one like David Lynch. Will take your words as a compliment.

Indeed you should take it as a compliment, Direne.

I have one complaint, however. Some of us here are pretty serious about shedding light on the various actions and the often misdeeds of the military-occult-complex. As you seem to be too. By being too mysterious you leave those of us who are serious & willing to address it tantalizing bits that could be useful if they didn't turn into vague dead ends.

So, while I have much respect for the intellect behind FL's apparent deep dives and various subject matter, in the end I was mostly left with nothing useful. Consider this a plea, doll: I need some real info that sheds light on, for lack of a better term, "steerable plasmas" and related subjects. The weaponization of the stuff that entities materialize to us in. It's a piece of the puzzle that I could make use of to finally put some end-caps on years of research that I am willing to share with other seekers looking to understand and, imo, for the good of us all.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

they refer to me as you Humans !

Considering your nickname is sapiens, calling you human doesn't seem to be off mark, does it?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Did you not play with Kev Pretty Bear once upon a time, I need to refresh
)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I haven't read through the whole thread but my first thought was something along the lines of the movie arrival, and how language could change perception!

This is very interesting!

I will have a deeper look, although right now it seems way over my head!

Thanks for bringing it back into the recent site!

Clueless guess at best

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: sapien82

they refer to me as you Humans !

Considering your nickname is sapiens, calling you human doesn't seem to be off mark, does it?

Of course its a fair assumption , just humans dont normally talk that way when addressing other humans!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
I haven't read through the whole thread but my first thought was something along the lines of the movie arrival, and how language could change perception!

This is very interesting!

I will have a deeper look, although right now it seems way over my head!

Thanks for bringing it back into the recent site!

Clueless guess at best

This is what terence mckenna was good at , he was saying that language shapes our reality !

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Did you share your story somewhere?

I would love to read it and learn more!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Thank you, NoClue. The link in my sig is about some of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

GUT,

I understand some of you are genuinely interested in issues concerning unidentified flying objects
and plasma orbs, along with anything having to do with genuine ufology, much as we are.

It is only that our approach to these issues differ. We focus on the idea that the social matrix,
that is, the context in which these anomalies occur, is key to get an understanding. In the case
of the plasma orbs you wisely note the adjective "steerable", for you obviously know plasmas can
be created in mid air, at least in labo. The question is how to navigate the plasma orb, and how
to do it replicating the scarce observational data available.

But in order to start a fruitful discussion I would need to know what kind of steerable plasmas
are you interested in. The high regime ones - orbs chasing airplanes - or the more subtle
and higher strangeness ones in the low regime - the eerie ones in the middle of your room the size
of a tennis ball that resemble a lighting ball, yet it seem to be 'intelligent' or 'sentient'?
Which ones and what examples can you provide us both to set the framework?

a reply to: Baablacksheep

Did you not play with Kev Pretty Bear once upon a time, I need to refresh

Do you wish to play... tonight?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Do you wish to play... tonight?

Tonight or any night Direne.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

As I'm always accessing with my handheld device, i wasn't aware of your signature.
Had to change into desktop mode... What a tease...

Crazy as it seems this was the last thread i read before the flushing started...

I don't know just stranger than fiction...???

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm very interested in both Direne. There's a relation if nothing else but the attempt to co-opt and weaponize aspects of the phenomena.

I don't think we are as far apart on relevant issues as you might imagine although I can see why it would seems so. Any major difference would--as far as I can tell--be only in how we interpret "intruders." And even thus I think we still share common concerns.

Separate from that topic but also related (I believe) is anything pertaining to social engineering. Especially in the technological arena as I know FL has some technical/scientific expertise and a greater understanding of those issues but not to exclude the sociological of course.

Thank you. Nice to see you around here, Direne---abeverage will be very happy.

edit on 16-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join