It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

While I do think the posts you made in that other thread are a bit interesting..

This is not a thread about vampires.

Its also one of the most interesting threads on the board, and one of the few I recommend reading in its entirety.

I love that it got active again. Hope all is well on your front Direne.

I miss your threads Kantz

edit on 9-9-2019 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think some of the quotes come from the group defining the NDS (National Defense Strategy) and are related to the complaint of Mr. Aquilino about the lack of a grand strategy by US, as opposite to China's grand strategy for the period 2020-2075. Mr. Aquilino (Admiral John C. Aquilino, commander of the US Pacific Fleet) stated he did not need more planes, more ships, or more subs. He just asked whether the US has or has not the will to have a grand strategy.

Other quotes come from the NDS study group debating whether we (that is, the US) do really need a long-term strategy at all when we (again, the US) do have hypersonic drones (that's the name they give to MilOrbs and tic-tacs toys) and total control of the oceans.

The other quote comes from the LyAv supercomputing research group (that is, the guys running the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center). The group warns that any future NDS should address the changing landscape as a consequence of the global climatic change, and that we (the US) should approach now the strategic question of energy security in a world quickly transitioning to renewable energies.

The last quote is by TOSA (Technical Operations Support Activity), basically urging to start destabilizing Central Asia in order to frustrate China's silk road dream (this means destabilizing Afghanistan again, starting a campaign in Kazakhstan - terrorist attacks in Astana to spark inter-ethnic tensions, etc.)

The obscure references are by SV17q, from which I cannot say much, except that they are the beings behind the so-called phenomenon and to which all intel groups around the world refer to as The Activity or simply NTT.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Me too, Serdgiam, I hope everything is okay with you. Nice avatar yours. I see two faces looking in opposite directions above a world around which a moon orbits... a Gallyfreyan-like symbol of The Watchers?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Wow that is really interesting , what I want to know is if this is what our government are actually doing , planning long term global war strategy

why the hell are we putting up with it /

Does every human on earth want war , I think the answer is no

I just think its absurd we have these assholes for lack of a better word , plotting the ongoing never ending war
for resources , it really is pathetic.

and It makes me ashamed to call them human

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The obscure references are by SV17q, from which I cannot say much, except that they are the beings behind the so-called phenomenon and to which all intel groups around the world refer to as The Activity or simply NTT.

You may just have worded that badly but other reference quotes with regards to SV17q indicate they are project management tier rather than any actual Activity...clarification?

"SV17q message was quite clear: we should work under the hypothesis that event 15717147 is a t-lepton initiated air shower. Any mention to a possible anthropogenic origin would mean problems for us . That was the message, you see."

"The DENIED retrieval event was delayed for seven days due to technical difficulties. In the early morning hours of DENIED 2014 personnel began positioning themselves around the crash site, as per SOP DENIED. SV17q personnel departed for the forward area where some stood in the open, less than 7 kilometers East of ground zero. Crash site was codenamed KYR-377."

"... in the belief that those corpses belonged to unknown SV17q personnel who were performing an unscheduled fly survey mission over KYR-377 six days after the event in order to assess and record anomalous neutrino radiation intensities."

"The increasing number of studies concerned with this mechanism is encouraging. SV17q and SV09n have repeatedly underscored the importance and need for more research in this area. More studies are being conducted to develop a better understanding of the physical process behind this mechanism."

based on interviews and pictures of the scene, SV17q personnel cleared the cave, replaced dead bodies by bodies of victims of conventional operations, removed bullets from these victims' bodies and cleaned their wounds as part of a cover-up."

"In a private meeting with SV17q officers, General Stanley A. McChrystal stated that he was in charge of ISAF yet his troops were not allowed to patrol the Ghazni area; asking for an explanation for this and who was responsible for preventing his units to enter the area, he was told to forget the incident and to keep shut. On June 23rd, 2010,

- DENIED tasked SV17q to explore the possibility to make a cell phone explode remotely without having to use explosives

- SV17q final proposal on Hadda Project to include DENIED fibers in the manufacturing process of cell phones which will act as a lethal explosive if exposed to overheat, the heat being released from the DENIED components once triggered by firmware

- SV17q final proposal to encode the triggering piece of code in the firmware of ARM drivers and to deploy the software worldwide

In general your SV17q personnel seem to be studying particle related activity of a particular mischievous nature of which there is no there particularly there, that and causing peoples phones to explode as an amusing hobby.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Definitely at least mostly OK here

Always lots and lots of pain, but I find contentment and happiness all the same.

It is Gallifreyan! Good eye

I strongly identify with the Doc, from lucid dreams. Until about ten years ago, I lucid dreamt more often than by a very large margin (100:1 maybe?) and saw many of the things told in that particular story.

It was one of those things I grew up thinking was normal and everyone did it. That type of thing is amusing to me. Its a pretty unique experience to find out those "no, thats just you" moments in our life. Ironically, I think we all have experienced at least one of those.

And just like the show, the last chapter/season kinda turned to crap (lol)

It means the gardener

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Can someone here help me?

How can I protect myself. Any specific language or teachings you can recommend me to deepen on in, I think some of you know what I'm dealing with.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No, governments are not planning long term global war strategy. They just plan for their survival according to a 4-year cycle. Anyway, governments belong to a decadent worldview based on nation-states. They won't exist in a near future. The Activity will.

a reply to: Madrusa

a particular mischievous nature

That's exactly what octopuses and whales think of fishing nets and grenade harpoons: strange devices of a particular mischievous nature. But I understand your point of view: making cell phones to explode intentionally, remotely, and globally is certainly evil. It would horrify telephone companies, ISPs, cell phone manufacturers, app developers, and all the associated industries if that ever happen. However, it would make happy ear prosthetics manufacturers and those devoted to reconstructive surgery, among others. This makes me conclude your civilization is also of a particular mischievous nature, therefore you should expect mischievous activities all over the world.

Honestly, I do not think SV17q, whatever or whomever they are, find evil-doing as an amusing hobby. That would be tantamount to stating that God created the Universe for a hobby. But incidentally this does explain why the Norwegian and the Japanese hunt whales: they really do it as a hobby. There's no need to hunt them, yet they do.

a reply to: Serdgiam

Lucid dreaming is a wonderful experience that can become addictive. Curiosity is also addictive. Both lucid dreams and curiosity is what makes you free, though.

a reply to: NoClue

Protect yourself from what or who? I think you mean how to protect your self' from you. Having nothing to lose is a good starting point, for nobody and nothing could make you harm. Mind, having nothing to lose is not that easy. We tend to feel too much attached to things. And bodies.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The definition of a hobby as an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure does indicate that your promotion of the term The Activity suggests alsoThe Hobby, in evolutionary terms the causation of problems leading to solutions whether mischievous or not is the key factor, some are naturally disposed to do so, however should progress arrive at a desirable plateau their activities will no longer be required and greater mischief made manifest, some Gods were entirely dedicated to this.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Direne... It's a pleasure to see You back!

Just a quick question: What's Your thoughts on Cicada 3301? -- and more specifically “Liber Primus”
edit on 10-9-2019 by Foreshadow because: intoxication

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I largely agree with you, Madrusa. This discussion poses interesting problems. In my view, the key question here is about 'acting', that is, taking an action. Does one take an action because one wants to, or because one needs to, or neither? For instance, as a mammal, you breath because you need to, not because you want to. On the other hand, you sing because you want to, not because you need to. What about to love? Does one love because one wants to? Does one love because one needs to?

In the case of 'creating a Universe', what's the driving force? Did God create a universe because he wanted to, or because he needed to, or neither? More specifically, are SV17q actions driven by necessity or by the will to act? And if you launch a nuclear missile against a big city, do you do it because you need to or because you want to?

When you state that 'the causation of problems leading to solutions whether mischievous or not is the key factor is certainly interesting. I would agree with that statement if we change the word 'problems' by 'changes so as to read as follows: the introduction of change leads to reactions whether successful or unsuccessful. Evolution is a game about that, about introducing modifications in a system for the system to scape a standstill situation and evolve. Mind here, because some of those changes will certainly lead to a system termination, or even a major malfunction.

It is my conviction the creators of the universe needed to create it. There was - and is - a need. Most likely they were forced to simulate a given universe in order to explore all possible outcomes before embarking in the creation of a real universe (to which escape in case the universe they dwell collapses?) The simulation must obviously be as closest to the real one as possible, otherwise the entire experiment wouldn't be informative. Perhaps this is what the sentence 'to his image and liking' really means.

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it." (Genesis 2:15)

Sure. But then, what happens to the man once the simulation ends?

a reply to: Foreshadow

Foreshadow, I have no opinion on Cicada 3301 other than the fact that signing messages with PGP, as they did, proved they were not intelligent enough. EFAIL vulnerability was known even before they used the PGP cryptography package. If they didn't know it (they didn't) they were not in the loop.

About Liber Primus I think it is a nice entertainment that bears no relation with Cicada 3301.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I watched a documentary by our leading physicists about the entropy death of a universe , where all of the stars have died out and the age of black holes exists and eventually even the black holes cease to have energy due to entropy.
It all becomes an empty void with zero energy.

Any advanced civilisation who has mastered the energy output of their host star > their galaxy > the universe etc knwoing about entropy death of the universe would then seek to create a new universe to escape entropy.

It was said they would do this using a particle accelerator with the energy equivalent of a black hole and smash particles together to create a new universe and then go into that universe were entropy is low and they can either go there directly or just seed life into it.

So maybe our species is actually many billions of years old and many iterations of new universes old.
and our species has been evolving all of this time

Humanity or homo sapiens in this universe are actually just one seed of life in many alternate universes created to propagate the species

we may not resemble anything of our original selves when this started

Also those probes that have been here, are here, were sent by the original species who seeded life into this new universe.
To ensure the gene seed was activated and life is propagating.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Direne...Thanx for the response. May I ask You another question in regards to the Typhonian Order?

I hope that's fair?!?!
edit on 11-9-2019 by Foreshadow because: even more intoxicated

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
That's almost always a hear say thing, however, in my drunken state tonight Direne... I did watch "Cracking the Code of Cicada 3301" tonight on Jew Tube. And when the Runes came up, i immediately thought of Forgotten Languages. I was like "Oh Sheep Sheeeit", This would be one for the Cats at FL.

www.youtube.com...

I mean I lost my interest in Cicada a while a go, but Forgotten Languages sparked my imagination

Cryptography is not my jam, and I admire the peeps that do. However, You came to my mind

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The increasing popularity of the term Actors for intelligence operatives is interesting, getting their defence in early of only playing a role rather than being naturally malevolent, that defence fails because of the question of choice and determination of fate which are distinct from biological imperative, the same for star crossed lovers, there are other factors involved than mere function.

The divide under consideration is classic Theology, there is the initial divide of the Heavenly Anu into En-ki and En-lil, the Asura and Deva, the Aesir and Vanir, were one is concerned with organic development and the other with phenomena such as time, space and destiny, the two factors will each drive the development of the other, biological imperative and willfulness.

In terms of unleashing mass destruction the story of Sodom and Gomorrah was derived from the two sons of El, Mot and Ba'al, each unleashing mass destruction and that would therefore come under the category of willfulness, that was taken from the Sumerian tradition of the sons of En-lil, Nergal and Ninurta being associated with meteoric destruction, what some might consider random rather coming under the category of destined.

The Antinomian basis of progressive radicalism and the changes brought about by such is also willfulness on the part of the followers of El, there will be an evolutionary response to that. Simulation speculation is derivative of those with an unbalanced perspective on phenomena, the realm of the intellect and imagination, again the followers of El.

I think we can safely conclude that SV17q actions are those of hobbyists and that is also the basis of Ufology, those who create stories and videos and artifacts and those who study the lore and characters involved, when the alien simply becomes another known species that will disappoint the hobbyist because it will not correspond to the imagined, but that will always be the eventual outcome, hobbys are just for fun.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Madrusa... take a smoke break

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I should have said... let Us all take a smoke Break

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

ATS... Please forgive Me... I',m Wasted and I need to go to bed ....Direne... I sincerely look forward to talking with You ---Meow Town

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

the question of choice and determination of fate are distinct from biological imperative

Prove it, Madrusa. I feel biology cannot determine the choices and free will, yet I have no proof of it. The only experiment would be to suspend biology and see what happens with our free will. However, for what we all know about human biology suspending its biological functions leads to death.

I also feel that there are other factors involved than mere function, but sadly this is just a conjecture. In the end, if the theory that we all live in a simulated universe proves true, then free will and even biology would be mere chymeras. I assume we haven't yet solved the question whether we are machines or not. This does not mean that there exists an EI who simulates us. In my view, the hobbyists can certainly be those pushing forward the EI as simulators, though also those who talk about gods as creators.

I do believe (know?) EI do exist, but they are not creators nor simulators. They are as lost as we are precisely because of their biology. They need food, energy, and information. Much as we do. And for what I know about living organisms the moment food is scarce, energy is depleted, and information is corrupted, they turn onto each other. Cannibalism is part of our biology, want it or not.

Actually the meme about zombies is about that: an apocalypsis in which the planet is so severely damaged that humans hunt humans to survive.

I wonder whether gods do also ate each other. I guess so. As for aliens my main concern is not whether they are creators or not, but whether they are predators or superpredators.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Dont you find it odd that even when we resort to cannibalism there is always the chance of death by contracting disease from brain matter like the Papa New guniea tribe and the brain disease Kuru a CJD variant.

it would seem like even though we have evolved we still resort to cannibalism for the individual or tribal unit to survive in extreme conditions even at the risk of death. Normally animals steer clear of things that cause death.

I think this tribe ate their dead to gain their knowledge and I think it was more a ceremonial function than a survival method

low and behold one of these groups has now developed an natural immunity by consuming the diseased brain matter

Eating Brains: Cannibal tribe evolved resistance to fatal diseas

edit on 11-9-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join