It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: criticalhit
Alright, criticalhit, I get what you are saying, and am well versed in biological systems, i.e. the parasite relationship between predator (its host, naturally) and prey. Within that system I get how you see yourself surviving, what's important to you and what is not. We make survival judgements all the time in a single day. But it does seem here, at the end of one life, there will be judgement of some kind or another.

You think?

Maybe, but i'm pretty sure if there is it might not be the kind people in "the herd" think which is essential is essentially a POV that "predators will go to hell" I highly doubt a creator, created a system in order to punish the necessary elements of it's creation for "being themselves" Rattle Snakes biting wouldn't earn damnation as example. It makes no sense.

Look at the 7 deadly sins, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony....

Is it lazy to "depopulate for the good of the herd" it's survival? No, is it necessarily greedy? Know what I mean?

Grey areas... somethings we'd think of as "Evil" could just be part of the picture, Me, I'm just doing my job, expanding my vision so I can survive and assure the survival of my offspring.

Does it matter soooo much what the opinions of the the people who wrote the report based on the information in the Bibliography think? If you have the Research they are writing the report on? They aren't the ones injecting Dna into peoples cells via nanotubes, some guy from Harvard is doing that work, these are obviously assessment reports IF there are even reports...

I draw my own conclusions on things.

I was actually really happy to see some of the work one guy did in regards to Gravity and Branes in Multiverse theory, it totally proofed my sci fi work in regards to my fiction...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

hrrrrrrrm.

Yikes...

I don't know where to begin and I don't want to come off wrong here...

Tetra, for the case in point here I will refer to this affliction of your as getting "The Beam" and everything I say here is from the pov of "the role" of someone who believes in "The Beam" and that doesn't think it might not just be a side effect of modern communications technology or even mental illness.

So what your saying is, you post all over about getting "the Beam" to warn others, you went to Direne or she came to you and you discussed getting "the Beam" with her in an environment like e-mail or messaging and are even alluding to it in here. All places where anybody who might be of the know to be conducting experiments in regards to giving people "The Beam" would be likely to be able to access and know if you received help with "The Beam"

Did you stop and think for a minute that if they agreed to help with "The Beam" they might just be given the god damned "Beam" for even discussing it with you?

I say that also playing "the role" of belief that these people are actually engaged in high level work, obvious they would be watched, this is known about etc etc et al

which brings me to this.

Perhaps, just perhaps, at some point you earned yourself "The Beam" (not saying deserved no, no) but perhaps a lack of understanding of subtlety and secrecy and an over zealous opinion of who you should and where when and how and without necessary precautions loudly and openly speak against or about and maybe something a bit mental in regards to reality of the kind of characters that could be in play?

You can't understand why the help wouldn't be given if "secrecy" and modes of communication are as alien to you as even discussing and asking for help of a person who if they are what you believe would surely be monitored... in e-mail? e-mail you reference in a public forum? How you might be deemed a threat and why exposing oneself by helping might not be do-able you being you?

If you PM me right now and ask "can you help me with the beam" I could be dying to, I could know how... but I would distance that pretty quick the way your going about it.

If.... I had access to a bibliography of research, I might have benign conversation about said subject and pose myself as a student asking questions of a professor who knows about such subjects, learning, developing a relationship over time maybe reaching the point where we had coffee and could speak out of the way where no one could hear...

I wouldn't post about it on ats naming names and expect a reply via e-mail.

And all i'm saying is IF the beam was real, nobody would want it or to piss off the people that have it. Certainly if you wanted to get rid of it the last thing you would do is to continue publicly talking about it because it would make sense that whoever is using it would get pissed an up the volume.

Ill add this.

If any of this were real, if Direne and her friends are "anybody" "The Beam" would be exactly a fantastic sort of example as to WHY they wouldn't tell you a God damned thing they weren't allowed to.

And i'm not saying that's the case... but the only way you would ever get a stitch of anything would be if it's hoax.

I couldn't even get my God sister to give me legal advice for my Custody case in AZ because she took her Bar in Florida lol, consequences, there are consequences.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You think?

Maybe, but i'm pretty sure if there is it might not be the kind people in "the herd" think which is essential is essentially a POV that "predators will go to hell" I highly doubt a creator, created a system in order to punish the necessary elements of it's creation for "being themselves" Rattle Snakes biting wouldn't earn damnation as example. It makes no sense.

Look at the 7 deadly sins, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony....

Is it lazy to "depopulate for the good of the herd" it's survival? No, is it necessarily greedy? Know what I mean?

I agree with you about this, actually.

I draw my own conclusions on things.

I do this, as well.
tetra

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wow. Criticalhit, let me be quite clear. I never, ever asked her for help. Of course I know everything about what you've said. I'm not that stupid. I've gone from hostile to stupid in a few posts, here. And certainly, I encouraged
Direne, at her behest, to move our communications to email, not on this forum, and anybody familiar with my posting on this site knows I have been one to raise the alarm on many occasions, that NOTHING you do on the internet is safe or private.

How does everyone come to the conclusion I asked Direne for some kind of help? I absolutely never would have done that, nor do I ask that of anyone here. I know exactly how dangerous it would be to help me, and that my posts would have drawn very bad attention. I have alluded to paying a price to my openness, and certainly, there is far more to this than I am open about. I don't even ask friendship, in RL, of people because of who may be in some control of me. You have no idea what you're really talking about in regards to this, sadly.

Go back and read those posts between Direne and myself again. You are way off base on this. You will see quite quickly she turned our interaction to personal questions, which I refused to answer here. After our short (a few days) bit of communication, which entailed her offering help, as though I needed it and as though she and her group were superior, when her own posts on this thread show just what cassini diskus is and what the delivery method is, is exactly what some of us feel the originating problem for us might be.

She also spoke of others her group had tried to "help", on this thread, in fact. Seems to me the release of private information. Not cool. I never said I asked her for help, nor accepted it. What I said was, she and her group deemed me not someone to help, for whatever reason, just like they had done with someone else here.

Now please, be sure you understand what is really going on, before telling me things I've been living with for quite some time, and know exactly how my being vocal about it might be used against anyone close to me. I live a very lonely life for that fact, and don't need someone I barely even know through an internet forum preaching to me about what my posting here may mean to others close to me.

edit on 7-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
cool, so just got caught up on page 90. k, so radio frequency. anybody can encode/decrypt info from radio waves if they have devices to receive and transmit data and the software to process it back into info. if that's all cassini is, big #ing whoop. i could slap a sticker that said "cassini diskus" on my router and use it to communicate via radio signals. oh #, that's exactly what i already do. me and millions of other pleebs.

even when looked at from the mind control angle, you can still only induce mild state changes in the brain with radio frequency. again, big #ing whoop.

what am i missing here?

edit on 7-6-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I re-read your post…and frankly, it just keeps offending me even more.

Perhaps, just perhaps, at some point you earned yourself "The Beam" (not saying deserved no, no) but perhaps a lack of understanding of subtlety and secrecy and an over zealous opinion of who you should and where when and how and without necessary precautions loudly and openly speak against or about and maybe something a bit mental in regards to reality of the kind of characters that could be in play?

Where do you get off? You think I need instruction from you? You've mischaracterized absolutely everything that just occurred with Direne on this thread. All I did was re post what she already had, herself, on pg. 90 of this thread.

Overzealous opinion? Those are your words, while you are giving just that.
I repeat: I never asked Direne for any kind of help whatsoever, at any time. Not in the thread, and not in email. For the sake of openness, she asked what informed my opinion and posting, what "experiences," I had had.

I "earned" myself "the beam?, as you call it? What? Because I lack understanding, have a big mouth and don't know what's really going on, to recharacterize what you've written, so unfairly, I might add? Wow. You're really something.
I've said nothing on the thread, nor attacked anyone, and you wanna refer to my "mental" status, while you're giving your "overzealous" opinion that I'm the one who has one?

And I thought I was gonna like you.

If.... I had access to a bibliography of research, I might have benign conversation about said subject and pose myself as a student asking questions of a professor who knows about such subjects, learning, developing a relationship over time maybe reaching the point where we had coffee and could speak out of the way where no one could hear...

I wouldn't post about it on ats naming names and expect a reply via e-mail.

See, evidently, that's a major difference between us. I am not a poser.
Whose name did I name on ATS?
Where?
Where did I "name names" and expect a reply via email? I reposted what was on the thread on pg. 90. Everyone can read it. It's been public for over a year, now. Wait….again, whose name did I name?
I haven't named anyone. I was asked for communication. You've got it all backwards. SHE, then, "named names" of people on the thread she had communicated with and tried to "help." And even went so far as to tell me the results of said help.

And all i'm saying is IF the beam was real, nobody would want it or to piss off the people that have it. Certainly if you wanted to get rid of it the last thing you would do is to continue publicly talking about it because it would make sense that whoever is using it would get pissed an up the volume.

You don't think people have a right to know about psychological and/or psychotronic weapons, not beneficial medical techniques, but WEAPONS??

If any of this were real, if Direne and her friends are "anybody" "The Beam" would be exactly a fantastic sort of example as to WHY they wouldn't tell you a God damned thing they weren't allowed to.

Dude, they have a friggin website. If you hadn't noticed, it's what the whole thread is about, and an exploration of the intent of their stated "mission."
Custody case? Now that''s the worst bit of public oversharing I've probably ever seen.
And I lack friggin subtlety and knowledge of how these things relate?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO
I'm not gonna give you the links that relate to the questions you ask. But I will say they are out there. This technology can do much more than you think it can. It has biological affects on you. Maybe some very subtle ones, that can even influence or manipulate your behavior.

And there is other technology, as well, you should know about.
I'm shutting up other than to say that. I think the less I participate on this thread now, and even on the site, the better.

Sorry, ATODASO. Maybe you're right. Big friggin whoop.
My time is wasted here. I'm only being insulted, anyhow. First, hostile, and then this. It appears to me that those who have put labels on me, have done nothing but been whatever they were accusing me of. ( Not Anaana, despite her hostility remark.)

I have enough dysfunction in real life, thanks.
In defense of myself ( as I'm feeling rather attacked this morning, obviously) I would offer this thread, as the most revealing about who I am and what my motives are in life: What Is Your Passion?.

edit on 7-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Going back to the subject of 'predator, prey, parasite', I would like to offer that there is (at least as far as human's are concerned) a fourth 'option'...

...Humans are omnivores, we can survive quite easily without ever killing another creature - the role of predator is a choice we have the capability to make.

Actually, this capability to choose our 'role' is in itself a 'fifth' option...

...for not only can the 'human' predator choose 'not' to be a predator, but he could like-wise choose to 'operate' as a predator, yet do so in as 'humane' way as possible -
- (for example, my physiology is such that if I don't eat meat, I end up in the hospital with severe anemia necessitating blood transfusions (iron supplements aren't enough help), but I can choose to buy 'organic', free range chicken and eggs rather than purchase from 'suppliers' who use inhumane methods in meat 'production')

...by the same token, the human 'parasite' can do what he/she needs to do for survival and 'choose' to do so with as little harm as possible to the 'host'.

Of course, none of the above matters in the least if the case is that humankind are the 'prey' of some other species which lacks the compassion to consider other 'choices' for 'sustenance'...

And all of the above illustrates what (to my mind) any potential after-life 'judgements' would be based on...

...i.e. As we are capable of 'choice', we will be judged on the intentions behind our choices, and whether we could have chosen to 'survive' in as compassionate a way as possible...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Wouldn't be fair if you publish the complete exchange we had, in order for people to make up their minds and take their own decisions about what happened?

I think that is your best way ahead, tetra50. At least, it is a better path to walk than sitting in a corner thinking the entire world is against you.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

maybe we're talking about two different things.

i don't dispute that emf can have a multitude of effects on the human body and mind, what i'm saying is that it's a blunt tool. you can make someone feel anxious, give them a random form of cancer, or maybe stimulate them in ways that will cause them to think they are hearing voices.

you can't transmit language strings into the brain, you can't transmit concepts, you can't induce fine effects. you can make someone see #, sure, but what they see is a product of their own excited neurons. if i've been reading the thread correctly, a lot of members have shared the concern that fl is capable of this kind of long-range, fine-grained manipulation, and that cassini diskus was developed to do that.

or it's a way to communicate with aliens via radio signal, but that in and of itself is not an amazing feat or anything. i guess if you wanted to make something that just kicks out conlangs and transmits them until one of them "sticks" and gets a response, that would be pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Not according to tetra50, for her belief is that what you experience is but a mirage and you have no options at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Wouldn't be fair if you publish the complete exchange we had, in order for people to make up their minds and take their own decisions about what happened?

I think that is your best way ahead, tetra50. At least, it is a better path to walk than sitting in a corner thinking the entire world is against you.

LOL@Direne, well not AT you.
No, it wouldn't be fair…..to you, most of all. But to me, either. The whole idea was to take that communication between us, out of this thread, as it doesn't belong here. Neither does an attack on me. The communication between us was intended, at least on my part, to be as private as possible.

I do not think the whole world is against me. I think some may have overzealously stated a reaction in an unclear mental state, and that's giving this poster the benefit of the doubt from me. But I will not air my "private" communication with you on this thread.
tetra

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

BrainGate

They help people. Naively enough to ignore their technology is also used in an evil way. Or maybe they are not that naive, after all.

I think we should discuss about brain implants, their feasibility, whether the claims of people having been implanted has any truth or not, etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: lostgirl

Not according to tetra50, for her belief is that what you experience is but a mirage and you have no options at all.

I have never said that. There is something inbetween, if you will, some amount of control and manipulation, and complete control and manipulation.

And perhaps what I have experienced doesn't happen in a widespread way, or necessarily to everyone. Depends on how you view your environment, as well. Certainly, sculpting it, sculpts behavior, as well.

I heartily second everything lostgirl said.
Please everyone stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASOAre you familiar with the concept of triggering?
second
tetra

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I understand you. I forgive you, too. However, I cannot help you because I feel condescent. In my world, condescension is a positive quality. Tears, too.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: ATODASOAre you familiar with the concept of triggering?
second
tetra

it's a ptsd related concept. unresolved trauma is involuntarily revisited and relived to a varying extent, resulting in hypervigilance, panic attacks, dissociation and emotional dysregulation.

currently being co-opted by certain cultural groups in social media to mean, "you have said or done something that gives me unpleasant feels." dug up a solid piece on that:

triggers and triggering

unless you mean it in a mechanical sense. /shrug

edit on 7-6-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I understand you. I forgive you, too. However, I cannot help you because I feel condescent. In my world, condescension is a positive quality. Tears, too.

I completely am not getting it. What in the world did I do to you that requires forgiveness, much less inspires condescension. Interesting how you used that word.
I forgive you, too, for that matter. I never asked you for help. You inquired as to my personal experiences. I only shared a few with you. It might help, if you affirmed that fact, as well, instead of "jumping on the proverbial bandwagon."
tetra

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

ATODASO:

i don't dispute that emf can have a multitude of effects on the human body and mind, what i'm saying is that it's a blunt tool. you can make someone feel anxious, give them a random form of cancer, or maybe stimulate them in ways that will cause them to think they are hearing voices.

That's all pretty significant in my view. To experience all of that being induced would be overwhelming, life altering and possibly terminal. You don't find that significant? You can also physcially, sexually arouse someone…while putting any "thought" through their head, in the form of a voice speaking it to them.

Hearing voices? Would you want that intrusion into your mind on a daily basis?
It could get you a quick committal and diagnosis of mental illness.
Lastly, frequently technology is presented with just the tip of the iceburg of facts, as to how advanced it really is, and only presented in its beneficial use, not weaponized use. Pschotronic weapons have been illegal to use on the population since the '70s.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Be it then.

We will discuss about implants and mind control. We have 3 options:

a) implants do not exist,
b) implants do exist and aliens are responsible for them, and
c) implants do exist and the NSA is to be blamed.

The last two options are based on one fact (NSA exists), and one hypothesis (alien do exist). We need to accept both as valid to start a fruitful discussion. Anyone sees any other options?

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join