It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
doesn't this constitute a Great violation of human rights
racial assasination
where is the UN ...
DIRENE please tell me you do not work for people who would endorse such radical methods at assimilating "other"cultures...

such measures will likely culminate in a racial war ...much like that which ended the ancients...just because you have a way of editing the human genome doesn't mean you (the FL) group should go around messing with things you haven't yet understood entirely.

the collective consciousness is a big creature, just coz its moving slow doesn't mean you run ahead of the curve and dig a valley of roads to change its destination..

the hologram of the collective consciousness is a colorful thing it should not have to be restricted to particular color(s)..

also its not the first time these YOUNG gods have tried to shapeend humanity .well at least its diversity...do you see zeus around,vishnu,inti,ahura....but you see man in great diversity.

why doesn't the FL group devote their resources to developing cures to terminal illnesses,solving the worlds' energy problems ,building space habitats....or do you have to get rid of a select population first because they are a tad slower--at re-evolution-- than the others.

just because we are children of a lesser god doesn't mean we don't deserve to exist..yes am from Africa and it would pain me very much if the info on the above link had a factual basis.hope its fiction.

there have been other transient consciousnesses that have come here and shaped things...we out evolve them.
yes there are tell tale signs of genetic manipulations----cleft palates. perhaps a sign of imperfect knowledge of the Original genetic design.

the body is important but the mind is even more important..yes..it has its own independent existence i would begin to explain but seeing that reality is relative nowadays ;no need to;a waste of time.

does the FL group know what fuels the re-emergence of certain conscious archetypes...perhaps the demonic...or is it what this discourse with mtDNA and RNAi is about.

for now we are stuck in this Euclidean reality but not for long...the system will become divergent Again ,soon.

after all the demons Sigil forever unending written in the substance of darkness..the detectives of light dare not bring even a candle to this temple.

contrast is the one constant for any differential system of intellectualism...white chalk- black board,cold-hot,contrast is necessary for a being where bilateral symmetry is a fundamental concept in its design.a balance point is essential to such a system.

do not offset the balance.let the creatures be as they desire.existence has never been and will not be mandatory.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
No BS... all "theories" aside. I'm envious of the "Premise"

I was just glancing at the "disinformation" thread which i'm not active in...

Truth be told, IF, there is really software to assemble languages with and you could take the language and have trusted communication with a set of the best heads here on ATS and only them, collaborate on research, remain professional without bs...

wouldn't that be Ats but on Steroids? "getting to the bottom of things wise" "productivity wise"

If you had that and it was real, would you ever let anyone in aside from vetting the hell out of them or just plain invite only? Even if all it was amounted to people that shared interests and were very bright a think tank. A Forum without the screamers, ongoing threads buffed up regularly with good info no jackoffasaurs.

the negativity eliminated, rules followed, a small enough set of people that they have to be... no paid characters, no one promoting their fictions, so much crap to wade through here sometimes lol... just to be verbally assaulted by a nut once in a while getting agro over personal dogmatic shiz...

If it's real... it would be a "quite clean" way to research the stuff I enjoy with others.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

You have two choices:

Total freewill but danger is also present and inevitable.

or

Lack of freewill but guaranteed safety and security.

Choose.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: joshint
the way i see it man is a savage creature...i mean a creature that kills other creatures for sustenance is savage.

i've lived in the wild long enough to know that the creatures of order(those with predictable patterns) are easily preyed upon.those of chaos survive longer because they reinvent themselves they run towards danger sometimes unwittingly but a lesson is learnt.
chaos=freedom in my opinion.

to change the nature of a universe initially built on predatory principles one must think both as predator and prey that cannot be done without freedom.

one must be able to change from one nature to the other like its a of life or death situation.in the moment one is a predator danger is rarely the first concern the greater concern is to eat to liveexist.that's why the hyenas challenge a lioness for its kill.its not the prevailing danger that motivates them its the need to eat.

the hyenas must weigh whether to be eaten or whether to eat...they could stand far off and starve or they could die trying to get some meat.

so i will retain my freedom and face the dangers as they come ..i will not starve to death while the kill is just there a few yards away.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Your decision is wise. Bravado.

But I seem to be living the other choice.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

A lot of what your saying would to me be a fine reason to study "second generation genetic weapons" without any connection to wanting to make them. If it's being researched and the world is predatory, i'd want to know what predatory methods are out there which helps me understand how to survive them. In this case the bibliography isn't all accessible sadly...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit
the universe is predatory in the sense that no creature exists which doesn't consume energy ..none that we know so far..personally i think evolution is geared towards the realization of such a creatureentity

i'd want to know what predatory methods are out there which helps me understand how to survive them.

symbiosis.
edit on 5-6-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit
Hey Criticalhit:

The stuff is about communication, the rule is "I reveal nothing about me" and there's no reason at all to do so. Because you know, no one on ats uses too much personal info if offered to utterly refute everything you have to say on ATS lol, lol, lol...

Your first sentence, there, isn't necessarily true. Many of us have participated on this thread for a long time because we doubted the assertion you make in your first sentence. That's kind of the whole point here. No, this "stuff" may not at all just be about communication. And if communication is what they're about, then why be so mysterious about their motives and etc.?
Just on the face of it, so to speak, take the development of an "anti-language" and then intellectually consider the content of those videos, replete with flashing lights, haunting music and images….anti-language being something that members of FL can understand but others cannot, in a group of people they are mingling about with. The stated motivations don't seem to fly, just with the little bit of information we're being given. And so……you see long time participants of this thread challenging the way they are.
tetra

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
While your thinking about the predatory nature of this

to change the nature of a universe initially built on predatory principles one must think both as predator and prey that cannot be done without freedom.

s universe seems solid, I do want to respond to this bit.

Some of us remember a time when, actually, the universe wasn't built on predatory principles. Take the sexual habits of earthworms that is taught about them now: apparently it's quite sadomasochistic, how they breed. When I was young, it wasn't like that at the base of biological functioning of the simplest creatures, but now, apparently, it is like that.

I think it worth exploring when that change occurred, and perhaps why. This makes it more likely that either our perception of the universe has changed, and therefore, the biology has, too. Or this is simulation, and not what we think of as the wider universe.

This seemingly small thing would be rather huge, that biological change, or any other explanation for why I remember it differently.

If at its biological base it was different at some point, this would be huge, and reflect all the way up "the food chain," that at some point man may not have been a savage creature at all, and there was no food chain…

tetra
edit on 5-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

That's the whole point of using sanitized language in explanations.

doesn't this constitute a Great violation of human rights
racial assasination
where is the UN ...
DIRENE please tell me you do not work for people who would endorse such radical methods at assimilating "other"cultures...

exactly. But what do you think cultural assimilation might mean, when necessary?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

You are right, tetra50:

The Military Industrial Complex is far more and far different than most would imagine.

Secret services and intelligence agencies are there to defend the national interests, which are those interests the people of those nations have freely decided upon using the tools available in democracy. Of course, this assumes the people is well informed and that you take always an informed decision. That is never the case. To start with, secret services and intelligence agencies serve the national interest, as coded in laws enacted by and for a few people: corporations. The entire intelligence community is devoted to defend corporate economic interests. This require to invent reality, to deceive massively, and to supress any dissidence that may arise. This requires infiltrating the social tissue deeply enough as to guarantee capitals flow and the generation of profits for just those corporations. National interest does not exist, since a long long time ago. Nations do not exist either: only corporations.

NSA, CIA, MI5, Mossad, etc. are only instruments used to gather intel on economic transactions, commercial agreements, supression of competitors, etc. This everybody knows.

Someone wrote that capitalism is just the self-brutalization that each person does to themselves in fashioning an interiority impeccably fitted to the only principle that makes sense: the profit motive. To become a smoothly functioning member of the system any relationship to oneself or to others that exceeds this logic becomes superfluous. This everybody knows, too.

Money has no homeland. There is no patriotism at all in those big corporations which have their fiscal address outside their home countries, and they readily use any tool available to remove obstacles in their capitals-amassing activity. This is everybody's knowledge, too. That is one of your control systems, business as usual, tetra50.

There has been supplanted, and purposely created history, Direne. There is much and mounting evidence to support this. There's also some evidence on a physical level that tells us this place is some kind of simulation overlay.

I agree. Obviously, this activity pertains to quite a different control system. Let's call it CONTACT for now.

There will be a time, coming soon, I believe, when people will be given this kind of disclosure.

No comment on this. However, let me tell you that disclousure has two sides: to disclose, and to believe what's being disclosed. You must be at least aware that by the time disclosure comes, people listening to what's being disclosed won't be the same people around you now. They will be living in a different society, a world-society, with just one belief-system, carefully crafted after so many centuries of social conditoning, truth management, and soul engineering. Contact is a lengthy, laborious, and slow process. Contact requires CONTACT (see below).

we wish to have more choices than we currently have. If there are controlers of simulation, possibly, we deserve to know this.

You are right. You deserve to know it. This is where the military and the corporations' control systems handshake. By the way, if corporations turn into an obstacle, accidents happen.

You live in the age of hyperreality, virtual worlds, virtual money, enhanced reality, virtual sex, virtual art, virtual stock exchange, and simulation. It is a violent world and therefore, predicting and producing the future necessarily become inseparable. The best way to predict the future is to fabricate that future. To produce it according to your own interests. That is the name of the new paradigm: predict future events by producing future itself.

The Defense Department has a doctrine, supporting a mission, consisting of strategies that are effected through tactics. To produce the future, they need statistical information providing a reliable index of future events. They need to be able to foresee future events in order to introduce the required modifications to prevent deviations from the future they want to produce. This is done by capturing people’s collective wisdom. The Internet, the search algorithms, the software, the communications technology, the technology supporting that world wide web, have been all created to amass data and transform it into information encoding the collective wisdom of your planet.

That data flows from data center to data center and it is collected at control centers where it is processed to allow the prediction of future events. This is done by a network of distributed C4AI DSS (command, control, communications & AI decision support systems). These DSS establish connections and correlations that can only be sustained by liberating thought from the immediate and mundane problems: the predictions are made by sophisticated computers. No human intervention. No defectors. No morally implicated individuals.

Users are not the product, as some people believe: the intent, wishes, and dreams of users is.

And you need to force those intents, create those desires and wishes, and produce those dreams. Gathering statistical information of the entire population allows to obtain a reliable index of future events affecting the entire planet. With that information, you can anticipate events, modify current events, re-engineer past events, and produce a FUTURE.

Next, you need to get people ready for that future. The entire population needs be psychologically prepared to adapt to that future. Social engineering and truth management are inseparable tools devoted to the production of the emotional self-references that adaptation requires. Producing self-references is critical.

A system that is not easily exited is able to regulate its parts more effectively than a system with an exit option, therefore, exit options must be removed. No other options than the fabricated produced future are allowed.

This is how the whole thing works right now. Two control systems, one controlling the population, and another one controlling those who now control in order for them not to deviate from the set doctrine.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Now, assume there is a planet out there with an advanced civilization, and another one on that planet over there and there. Assume they are life forms much like yours. The question would not be whether aliens believe in God or not, or whether they would like ice creams or not but rather, whether they would be capitalists or not. The answer to this question is not trivial. It equates to whether those alien civilizations are or are not resources-dependent. A hint: any voyaging stellar civilization is, by necessity, looking for something they need out there. A benevolent
species would have long ago dismissed traveling. To start with, traveling into the unknown means carrying weapons with you because you don't know what dangers you'll face.

And even if you are a benevolent civilization, carrying weapons means designing those weapons, producing those
weapons, testing those weapons, training your personnel in the use of those weapons and, finally, having the will to use those weapons should the case arise. You see, there cannot be a voyaging benevolent alien species, by definition. To travel turns you into a dangerous species, no matter how angelical your nature is.

Angels belong to Heaven, humans belong to Earth. Traveling in between belongs to demons.

Now tetra50, assuming there are lots of planets out there, sustaining civilizations with varying levels of technological development, couldn't be possible they form alliances, coalitions, and get involved in trading agreements?

CONTACT is a control system which can be described with just 4 words: Sol-3 belongs to others. Whose Earth?

A fundamental element of galactic integration is the idea that the worlds have nations, and worlds cannot manage in galactic economic competition on their own and therefore they are required to implement a worldwide planetary cooperation and the creation of a one-world State. How they do it is up to each planet. But they must do it before
galactic integration. It is a must. If they only know war as a way to suppress nations, war is welcome. Hence their being silent, tetra50. If one particular planet seems to take too long to create its one-world society, CONTACT will readily help by providing with the needed technology. Whatever the means used, the net result must be just this one: a one-world society on each planet. That's their thinking.

A globally integrated world forms one world-society. Whether in Sol-3 this results in a new medieval world is of no concern for "them". So yes, tetra50, your future is being fabricated, and you are being conditioned to adapt to that future.

Recall what I said before, that producing self-references is critical. Tweaking belief-systems is a way to create new self-references. The best evidence that UFOs are real is, precisely, the fact that secret services are not protecting the interests of a nation, but those of a few. The stupidity of those few is not understanding that two is multitude. Only one is required. A nice example of tampering with belief-systems: making believe that we are all ONE and that
being ONE is the goal. It is the goal, certainly: their goal.

All of the above, everybody knows already. There is no benevolence when you depend on external resources. There could exist peaceful trading, no doubt, but peace is just a stage between two wars. Here, and out there.

Even God had his archangels, with shiny swords.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Direne:
Ah, what a response. It seems we are getting some disclosure of a certain kind from you, right here. And your reply seems very knowledgeable, as well.

Someone wrote that capitalism is just the self-brutalization that each person does to themselves in fashioning an interiority impeccably fitted to the only principle that makes sense: the profit motive. To become a smoothly functioning member of the system any relationship to oneself or to others that exceeds this logic becomes superfluous. This everybody knows, too.

Speaking to the part I bolded here: This is an example of sanitized language at work in something that has huge implications for regular people trying to go about regular lives, so much so, I can't help but be sympathetic with those putting their head in the sand, so to speak, though I'd have to tell them that the sand, here, isn't any safer than anything else, as you do more to describe the savage nature of our environment than I ever could.

There has been supplanted, and purposely created history, Direne. There is much and mounting evidence to support this. There's also some evidence on a physical level that tells us this place is some kind of simulation overlay.

I agree. Obviously, this activity pertains to quite a different control system. Let's call it CONTACT for now.

I agree, though it may not be the kind of contact many people are thinking it is….

You must be at least aware that by the time disclosure comes, people listening to what's being disclosed won't be the same people around you now. They will be living in a different society, a world-society, with just one belief-system, carefully crafted after so many centuries of social conditoning, truth management, and soul engineering. Contact is a lengthy, laborious, and slow process. Contact requires CONTACT (see below).

Yes, I am very aware of this, and so continue posting here, a fight for them and who they turn out being, if they have any control over that, just by their awareness. This will be to control the outcome of this disclosure, and yes, disclosure, itself, is very complex. The complexity of which is reduced by what you describe above, for that sculpts the very outcome of it, and is essential to controling future events, by the reaction, partly, to chosen disclosed information. The word "chosen," is operative, here, of course.

You live in the age of hyperreality, virtual worlds, virtual money, enhanced reality, virtual sex, virtual art, virtual stock exchange, and simulation. It is a violent world and therefore, predicting and producing the future necessarily become inseparable. The best way to predict the future is to fabricate that future. To produce it according to your own interests. That is the name of the new paradigm: predict future events by producing future itself.

Yes we do live in a simulation that operates just as you describe. But it's important for those operating, within it, to know that's what it is. And you go on, through explaining the Defense Dept.'s vision and mission, to further describe how this is accomplished, and your information is correct.

Our contact and manipulation and paradigm supplying situation and engineering that you describe comes from, I think, something called Dominion. It has us, now. But you bring up soul engineering, and I think the realization and implications of such is very important, for it implies something that goes well beyond the Defense Dept., really. Our memories, experiences and the essense of our souls, our consciousness may be quite controlled by Dominion…even how we reincarnate.

Thanks for you reply.
tetra

edit on 5-6-2015 by tetra50 because: additions

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

The question would not be whether aliens believe in God or not, or whether they would like ice creams or not but rather, whether they would be capitalists or not. The answer to this question is not trivial. It equates to whether those alien civilizations are or are not resources-dependent. A hint: any voyaging stellar civilization is, by necessity, looking for something they need out there. A benevolent
species would have long ago dismissed traveling. To start with, traveling into the unknown means carrying weapons with you because you don't know what dangers you'll face.

Of course, it does.
What if mostly what they are looking for is freedom from the engineering we are alluding to? And that's it.
To me, this is very important, for in order to consider escape from it, we must first understand what controls and engineers us, and to what an extent this is done. Then we must understand if escape is even possible….

Angels belong to Heaven, humans belong to Earth. Traveling in between belongs to demons.

Now tetra50, assuming there are lots of planets out there, sustaining civilizations with varying levels of technological development, couldn't be possible they form alliances, coalitions, and get involved in trading agreements?

CONTACT is a control system which can be described with just 4 words: Sol-3 belongs to others. Whose Earth?

Again, you are taking this thread and disclosure into very interesting places, no doubt. Does the rule I've bolded exist just within this paradigm, and is there any other available to us? I think I've already answered your last question with the name Dominion. But I'm also willing to admit I'm wrong, is necessary. To my knowledge, this is the name I was given that won that war for Earth, while "alliance, coalitions" were being created, which necessarily may mean war, in the seeking of that.

No human intervention. No defectors. No morally implicated individuals.

Users are not the product, as some people believe: the intent, wishes, and dreams of users is.

And you need to force those intents, create those desires and wishes, and produce those dreams.
Gathering statistical information of the entire population allows to obtain a reliable index of future events affecting the entire planet. With that information, you can anticipate events, modify current events, re-engineer past events, and produce a FUTURE.

This is quite important for people to understand, and quite true, in my own experience. I apologize that that is considered anecdotal, but nevertheless is not less accurate, just for the anecdotal nature of it. I would point out that the part I've bolded, here, begs the question: If you are giving the population their dreams and supposed intents, then how can it be determined whether they are "morally implicated individuals? Where does control stop and "nature" begin? There is no telling, once the controls have reached that point.

Whatever the means used, the net result must be just this one: a one-world society on each planet. That's their thinking.

Yes, because it props up their already arranged alliances, and makes peace amongst them. The problem with by any means necessary on each world, how that's done….If it's done by making everyone have the same consciousness by inducing the same being's consciousness in their minds as an override, let's say, then we will be as one, takes on a very dangerous overtone. Let's say that consciousness is already the primary and only one throughout "Dominion," and Dominion is what has us. This is its way of assuming control, assimilating everyone by this "hive mind" which really only has one overriding consciousness present in everyone. And then we can assume Dominion intends to take control of all those other planets out there, in the same way, and our assimilation on Earth is only the first or at least, one, of many steps along the way, to gain entire control over all planetary bodies and inhabitants. "Their thinking," then becomes just one consciousness doing the thinking.

That's quite scary, actually.

Recall what I said before, that producing self-references is critical. Tweaking belief-systems is a way to create new self-references. The best evidence that UFOs are real is, precisely, the fact that secret services are not protecting the interests of a nation, but those of a few. The stupidity of those few is not understanding that two is multitude. Only one is required. A nice example of tampering with belief-systems: making believe that we are all ONE and that
being ONE is the goal. It is the goal, certainly: their goal.

Ah, yes, but it may be more than that….as I've commented above. It may not be making believe at all, Direne, but have gone quite further than that, as the example I've given in what I wrote already.

All of the above, everybody knows already. There is no benevolence when you depend on external resources. There could exist peaceful trading, no doubt, but peace is just a stage between two wars. Here, and out there.

Even God had his archangels, with shiny swords.

As to "everybody knows all that.." well, there's sure a lot of threads around here, for instance, that debate those points you've illustrated so well here, to assume that. Then what's the goal of still asking such questions, and why do we live in an atmosphere where we have a media that doesn't address any of what you've described as though it's real? Why is all this just "undercurrent" knowledge, and while everyone supposedly knows it already, the paradigm is misrepresented purposefully all the time?

"A peace between two wars?" That implies there is reason for hope, then, at some level, perhaps.
tetra

edit on 5-6-2015 by tetra50 because: formatting

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

A hint: any voyaging stellar civilization is, by necessity, looking for something they need out there. A benevolent

your yardstick for measuring other (interstellar) cultures is calibrated to the basest drives of humankind. commerce is the metabolic process which supports the higher functions of humanity, not the end-all be-all of human civilization. you are projecting your hopelessness and misanthropy onto the universe at large.

why would a "benevolent" civilization travel?

wonder.

curiosity.

the need to know the other, the need to see something new.

edit on 5-6-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

why doesn't the FL group devote their resources to developing cures to terminal illnesses,solving the worlds' energy problems ,building space habitats....or do you have to get rid of a select population first because they are a tad slower--at re-evolution-- than the others.

Friend, the question I'm afraid is: why don't you, as a species, do it? You said you are African. Actually, all humans are.

I would like you to be sober in what concerns FL. We are not involved in any activity that may cause harm to you. The post about genetics you refer to is a caveat for someone who lives and works in Ness Ziona, and who has some ethical problems that need be solved. It is also a caveat for those others who call themselves biomolecular engineers without even being persons.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

Pretty good as a satire, we need our current elite in order to compete on equal terms with the Ferengi...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

In my view, any civilization bound to resources is bound to extinction unless they find a way to reconstruct their relations with Nature and the environment. In many societies people seem to be notoriously unable to deal with their inner nature, but they are very keen on trying to manipulate external nature.

Some of them are even extremely keen on trying to manipulate other planets while they are still unable to cope with their inner nature. Technology can get you to far away places but one: your inner world.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

I was expecting the correct answer: to help others?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Those ferengis do not look a formidable enemy. An average Iowa's winter would be enough to exterminate them, especially with those big ears...

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join