It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

there is no line between predator and prey and there is no line to be drawn

What does the vertical pupil of an eagle see when it goes down from blue skies down to ground level, to brutally land on the neck of a wild rabbit? What does the eagle think of when it is approaching the unaware wild rabbit at maximum speed? Thinks of her chicks waiting for her in the nest. There is a predator, and a prey, and the love for the chicks.

A porcupine and its coat of sharp spines, and a naked caressing hand that wants to show love. The porcupine will react, you'll end up with a bleeding hand. Communication failed, for a caress was understood as a threat, when affection was intended. The line between predator and prey, in this case, was drawn by a misunderstanding. There were no prey, no predator. Hating the porcupine for its behavior would be unfair.

What crosses the mind of a psychopath when he stabs to death two beautiful blue eyes? What crosses the mind of those few who enrich themselves at the cost of impoverishing those many?

A bleeding dead wild rabbit in the claws of an eagle, a bleeding hand full of spines, and the bleeding throat of a girl tell three different stories.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit
Alright, criticalhit, I get what you are saying, and am well versed in biological systems, i.e. the parasite relationship between predator (its host, naturally) and prey. Within that system I get how you see yourself surviving, what's important to you and what is not. We make survival judgements all the time in a single day. But it does seem here, at the end of one life, there will be judgement of some kind or another.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
to everyone interested in my convo with Direne:
I emailed her this: Posted by Direne
"Cassini Diskus is not a language. It is a device to encode information using sound and images and transforming that encoded information into a signal, that is then transmitted at a frequency 27 Hz and/or 12.704 GHz. "
and afterward, I was no longer worthy of help.
Our communication has ended.
We discussed my "brain damage." The "brain damage" I deal with, daily, is directly related to the "transmission" of anything, whatsoever……
sincerely,
tetra50
sigining off now, rogerwilco
my usefulness is at an end
and i am not deserving of help

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Tetra, my friend, you cannot take that exchange personally! It has nothing to do with whether you are "deserving of help" (which I think you most definitely are)...

...What I see there is Direne on a fishing expedition and then being disconcerted when you tried to 'call' her/him on that previous (rather devious sounding) statement...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Okay. Everyone reading the thread must have seen what passed between Direne and me. In other words, she asked for my personal details accounting for why I objected to certain things within the thread. I have posted here, what amounts to, an explanation without getting too specific or personal. She went on to say that I may have brain damage as a result of this. My whole reason for posting and/or objecting…….

When I confronted in regards to Cassini Diskus, the response was to cut off communication. Though communication was
begun, perhaps, in order to heal me from the brain damage caused as a result….

This is an explanation for my above posts, and why she cut contact off, supposedly. Neither of us trusted the other, within that email communication. She advised things I well know, have been working towards, when the damage, first of all, was caused vis a vis propelling visions like hers….

So, Direne…..and your people: Earning trust is a two way street, is it not? And not a function of WHO deserves to HEAL?
tetra
edit on 6-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Tetra, my friend, you cannot take that exchange personally! It has nothing to do with whether you are "deserving of help" (which I think you most definitely are)...

...What I see there is Direne on a fishing expedition and then being disconcerted when you tried to 'call' her/him on that previous (rather devious sounding) statement...

Thanks, lost girl….
It was an interesting exchange, for sure….
How is it you can identify tampering with my brain, and wish to spread your "anti-language" encoded message via a certain Hz, which caused the damage to my brain, to begin with. And then abandon me……

Again, this is what I'm talking about:

Posted by Direne
"Cassini Diskus is not a language. It is a device to encode information using sound and images and transforming that encoded information into a signal, that is then transmitted at a frequency 27 Hz and/or 12.704 GHz. "

sincerely,
tetra
edit on 6-6-2015 by tetra50 because: clarity and grammar

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i don't know much about this #, but how complex could information encoded and transmitted this way be? if you wanted it to be received and interpreted by human brains, at least. afaik, the only way to reliably entrain neural networks is via transcranial stimulation, and even then, you're just selectively knocking out nodes to achieve an effect. aural input (esp. when combined with visual stimulus) probably wouldn't do much without drugs and frequent exposure.

certainly, we don't possess the neurocognitive structures needed to "decode" information from sound frequency.

rite?

edit on 6-6-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
and i am not deserving of help

And not a function of WHO deserves to HEAL?

It was an interesting exchange, for sure….
How is it you can identify tampering with my brain, and wish to spread your "anti-language" encoded message via a certain Hz, which caused the damage to my brain, to begin with. And then abandon me……

Hello tetra50

I am sorry if I have missed where you state what help it is you need or why you think you are being denied the right to heal and feel as though you have been abandoned, but I am finding your posts difficult to follow and I presume that is because of private conversations or something I am not privy to. I apologise, and don't wish to intrude, however may I just ask, what help is it that you need/want?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO
Dear ATODASO:

What makes you think we don't possess the neurocognitive structures needed to "decode" information from sound frequency?

With all that has been revealed to you on this website, via that information, surely there is possession of just that.
Hence, my objections.

Anaana:
Thank you for your concern. Direne and I spoke via my private email fro a reason. The posts I made afterwards, she would be most likely to understand. I hope that answers your question.
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Fair enough, if Direne is the only one that can help you.

All the best.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana
She probably isn't, and if you've paid attention, it didn't happen. And I didn't ask. She wanted to know the personal details of why/when/how. I've described this in detail. To go on about it in a public forum in a public way, is pure stupidity. And that's not what we're doine here, on this thread, in particular.

I've posted what concerns me. particularly in the last few pages. Not hard to find, Anaana, and I have read your posts, and you certainly are not the dull knife in the shed, are you? So, I needn't repeat this.

The main gist of what has happened has absolutley nothing to do with my needing or receiving help of any kind, whatsoever. The last few pages make that clear. So I am left to wonder about your postings and their intent.
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The main gist of what has happened has absolutley nothing to do with my needing or receiving help of any kind, whatsoever. The last few pages make that clear. So I am left to wonder about your postings and their intent.

I asked simply what help it was that you wanted. You're using strong words, like abandon. That is a big word to put on Direne's shoulders.

The last pages may be clear to you, but they are in no way clear to me, hence a request for clarification. That was my agenda, to see what help you required and if I could help you to find it. That is all.

Being smart doesn't make me conniving, nor did conniving make me smart.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I understand. Please clarify and quote for me where I put abandon, on Direne's shoulders, or ever used that "strong word," as you describe it…..
I am open to not understanding what I said. But I certainly had no intent to accuse her of it….so thanks for pointing it out for me, in advance.

In no way, Anaana, did I ever ask Direne for help. On the contrary, she approached me, and asked what had happened to me personally that informed my posting. We, then, engaged in a private email conversation, at the end of which, she (and her people) decided that I wasn't a person they should help. End of story. At no time did I accuse her outright of abandonment, nor am I doing so now.

This was their decision, regarding what I posted on this thread and shared in private emails. Abandonment? No. I never asked for help, not in this thread, nor in my emails did I ever ask for help. She assumed I needed it, and then offered to see if her "people" would approve of helping me, for quite obviously by my postings, she felt I needed it.

End of story.
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wonder, Anaana, have you read the entire thread, and the questions those on it for a long time have been asking of the people of FL? Have you watched their videos?

but I am finding your posts difficult to follow and I presume that is because of private conversations or something I am not privy to.

I merely wanted to provide some kind of follow up about this as it took a personal turn, and at least two members on the thread then responded to me via U2U. This, to me, required, some follow up, to continue to be an honest participant in the thread, as we've asked some very hard questions of Forgotten Languages, as a group, and Direne, personally.
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

She assumed I needed it, and then offered to see if her "people" would approve of helping me, for quite obviously by my postings, she felt I needed it.

I mean no offence, I want to be perfectly transparent, but going by your postings alone, I would agree with Direne. Needing help is not a weakness, I do not perceive weakness in you but you do come across as hostile and that can impede communication. I in no way wanted to pry into your personal life or into matters that you feel unable to discuss here, but, as quoted in my first post to you, I was concerned with you stating that they "Then abandon you..." It seemed dramatic, that was all. I am assured that I am just missing a whole conversation that I cannot see. Glad that you're okay.

All the best.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Dear ATODASO:

With all that has been revealed to you on this website, via that information, surely there is possession of just that.

hey, tetra. i just wanna make sure we're on the same page. asfaik, you can use low-grade electromagnetic stimulation to make someone feel bummed out, induce relaxation, stimulate attentional processing within a limited dimensional range, and cause general auditory and visual hallucinations. even with the most direct and incisive tools we have available, we can only cause general state changes, not convey complex info.

so, hypothetically, you have a targeted emf device, you can cause someone to hear or see a thing, but you can't determine what that thing is.

however, information encoded into sound frequencies could be decrypted on the receiving end if you had the tech to do so. it can't be done by the human brain via that channel. so, maybe the guy counted on you copy/pasting their response to this thread, and was using it as a really inefficient means to tell members what fl's cassini program is and what it's intended for.

a rosetta stone that can be read by anyone sufficiently advanced enough to pull complex info from sonic frequency.

they could have just posted that info here and engaged you as a person in pms. even a simple acknowledgement of what you shared with them would have sufficed.

edit on 6-6-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 6-6-2015 by ATODASO because: radio frequencies? idk.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
LOL@ATODASO

Yes, I think we're on the same page, and yes I totally agree with you. And yes, something like this has been happening to me for quite some time. But no, I don't accuse FL of it, directly. I simply don't know. And one can't really know regarding this tech, where it may be coming from, when it's pointed at you.
Thanks for spelling it out better than I am able to at this point. Now, what I reposted of Direne's was put in this thread, at about pg. 90. I have serious problems with this issue. It isn't "sharing" a language, it's a transmission that one is totally unable to protect oneself from, and the transmission of anything using emf, over enough time, does cause damage to the brain. The reason I'm here, on this thread, and likely on ATS, in general, is to warn about such things. And this technology may be far more advanced than admitted to at this point, which is quite likely, given the fact we, the public, are informed about technology in little bursts…and never quite seem to get the whole story.

Ms. Anaana says above I sound hostile. I have been on this thread since about pg. 2 or so….
I suppose I am hostile to Direne, and I don't think I'm alone in that. I've had many quite friendly exchanges on this thread, and across these boards for quite some time, now, surviving in an atmosphere that isn't always conducive to being friendly or making friends. But in this thread, in particular, I think it important to realize what's being debated, exactly, here, how pervasive and inescapable this is, and as Kantz said herself, amounts to "a conversation with a vampire."

Prey or predator? Is that superiority at work? That seems really limited to me, and not very intellectually informed.
That's not what I would like to see the legacy of humanity be, if I have any choice in the matter, and I think there are others who feel similarly. All that takes really is living with the feeling you're prey, more times than not. LOL.

That this technology of silent "transmission" exists should be concerning to people, I think, very concerning. It means your mind is not yours at all….
It also means, by necessity, that behavior can be induced by constantly manipulating emotion, and thought….
Everyone should think hard about that, and what that would be like. We should also keep in mind that if this can be done, then perhaps we, humans, are getting kinda a bum rap about our history.

Direne has talked to me, specifically, about "accepting my nature." And further, at large, that it is human "nature" to make war, be violent, etc. She's also admitted to historical revisions in the timeline, and certain things about the Control Loop System. Given all this, along with the technology, then there is no assurance at all that behavior like violence and warring hasn't been contrived, as well.
tetra

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I don't agree with you.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

What crosses the mind of a psychopath when he stabs to death two beautiful blue eyes? What crosses the mind of those few who enrich themselves at the cost of impoverishing those many?

A bleeding dead wild rabbit in the claws of an eagle, a bleeding hand full of spines, and the bleeding throat of a girl tell three different stories.

Okay, understood and well understood.

Perhaps a little over dramatized and in the spirit of "I don't really very much give two poo's about drawing lines where they aren't useful and I see things from a perspective of survival and from the perspective of the importance of predator and prey in the scheme of things"

I was just trying to make the point that there is not importance in who you are as people go into the "moral" aspect.

If you guys do research into screwed up things... well there is the Bibliography present (a lot of it) to go read the work with far, far more individuals than you are actually doing.

It seems to me if "YOU" are here "getting something" out of this, even if you were the NSA or Darpa.. or some group planning to do awful, awful things... There's not actually a damn thing I could do about that. But I could " Know" what threats are possible by being educated and reading those papers in your bibliographies, I could continue to communicate to get "opinions" on those issues and what IS offered... and those topics could be discussed among-st us and I'd in total honesty... like to have the predators eye view of such things even if that were so (which it's freakin not i'm pretty sure from my view of things here)

In the end it's just analogy to say... There's not a moral imperative to unmask Direne

Analogies are never perfect anyway we can all pick them to pieces they aren't totally literal. Reference to myself as "Parasite" is saying there is 3rd way to do things. I'm not part of the herd, never have been even when I try it never accepts me, I don't follow rules well unless I want to for my own purposes and I don't use others for gain either unless I absolutely have to. I'd say I am more like a Parasite, feed off the machine don't participate in the herd much.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join