It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

LOL, and I'm laughing because I read a posting by you on the Black Triangles thread that said: "Blame the paradigm shifting machine." I thought that was interesting, as well, but referencing it, here, again, I have to ask….Do you think, then, the intent, focus and purpose for ATS is to shift the paradigm? If so, is that working?
Tetra

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Generally the ATS troupe could be expected to be marching at the fore of the sort of Parade they envisage and playing the most loudly, but if someone switches their music score they might be playing a tune unexpected.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes, that happens to the best, and worst of us….though all too often, it happens to the best, to take them down a notch or two and "level" the playing field. But when the "ball" starts talking, everyone gets concerned….
And then fighting over who is really doing the talking.

There's so much more that there's true capacity for, if only the players would allow it. If we could stop the "game," and the kicking and keeping score and do away entirely with the competition that renders everyone and everything a game to be won or lost or even fought over or during or for….and find some other way of being that doesn't involve the things I've outlined, and stop all that for entertainment or anything else…to sell or make money by, or even the need for it…

We have the science required to live in a totally different way. If only it was allowed.
tetra

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

LOL, and I'm laughing because I read a posting by you on the Black Triangles thread that said: "Blame the paradigm shifting machine." I thought that was interesting, as well, but referencing it, here, again, I have to ask….Do you think, then, the intent, focus and purpose for ATS is to shift the paradigm? If so, is that working?
Tetra

Given the amount of brain power on the site, one would hope that they could indeed have an effect in the real world. We know, however, that that is not the case. No paradigm shifts here, no interest in anything at all but ...I digress.
Be well.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Giselian admits to being a bit naughty...

we do create environments that substantially alter the neurological structure of the brains of individuals."

"Tests of coherence-creating effects of the TM and TM-Sidhi programs, and its ability to increase collective societal stress and unrest, were conducted. The tests were a complete success. Humans were welcome to the new era of spiritual warfare and paradigm shifting devices, of which Kedeth-4 and Avramenko's DOR-7 were just the beginning."

FL-The Maharishi Effect

"the electromagnetic field theory of consciousness predicts that in principle, consciousness could be generated using hardware instead of wetware. This single prediction not only renders the electromagnetic field theory testable where the neural identity theory is not – it also opens wondrous vistas with respect to possible future technologies."

FL-Xvis Project
edit on Kam1031290vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday1831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well, FL, it appears you are touching on some fascinating things.. Nothing new there

I wonder if they are aware of who is at the forefront, or if they are attemtping to figure it out from the sidelines.. both are important.

Since I know they like to 'watch;' have they been taught about the orbital mechanics of these fields? Its actually quite similar to standard mechanics, but the medium requires a connection at the beginning and end of any given event. That connection is different in some respects, from beginning to end, but it is the same point in space and time.

Don't worry about the transients, they simply enable the combining of multiple event planes.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
Giselian admits to being a bit naughty...

we do create environments that substantially alter the neurological structure of the brains of individuals."

"Tests of coherence-creating effects of the TM and TM-Sidhi programs, and its ability to increase collective societal stress and unrest, were conducted. The tests were a complete success. Humans were welcome to the new era of spiritual warfare and paradigm shifting devices, of which Kedeth-4 and Avramenko's DOR-7 were just the beginning."

FL-The Maharishi Effect

"the electromagnetic field theory of consciousness predicts that in principle, consciousness could be generated using hardware instead of wetware. This single prediction not only renders the electromagnetic field theory testable where the neural identity theory is not – it also opens wondrous vistas with respect to possible future technologies."

FL-Xvis Project

Now we're getting to the truth of the matter. The effects, though, on a human level of the part about "increasing societal stress and unrest….that part, is really not very fun. I'm a little weary of the hardware consciousness interfacing with my wetware….and the event horizon be damned. I prefer my own mind, without the added electromagnetism….
edit on 19-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

That's true, i don't find it unreasonable that if it had become understood an electro-magnetic hardware driven monitoring system has been in place upon Earth we should research and reconstruct such methodologies ourselves, but using that to control others would be concerning, yet a lot of FL research concerns itself with how to deliver information directly into the mind of an individual or at least directly impact upon it.

a reply to: Serdgiam

I think they're in the loop as far as the plasma research goes because their own research directly relates to possible uses of such technologies, they certainly seem to have good insights on the latest trends.

edit on Kam1031291vAmerica/ChicagoSunday1931 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh, I wasn't talking about plasma research! At least, not any more than any other field which works on the same principles. Plasma is closer to a barrier membrane, of sorts, that allows it to manifest the behavior a bit more obviously. But, it is something at work beyond such things. An archaic understanding that has been hidden from the collective consciousness (or, whatever one wishes to call it).

It wasn't just a simple comment, but people will be unaware of the puzzle until the proper point in time and space. Perhaps if FL is still watching, they have some insight that will reveal.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Of course there is greater power behind such things, and i'll leave you to explain it...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What an abstract thread about vampires.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood
Its the way of vampires that they must muddy there waters and be invited in first. Its not abstract, its vampire basics 101, plenty of them on this thread. Vampires are pathetic creatures who are not able to act on there own, hence the ball and glam thing they must entice there victims to come to them, hence pathetic mind tricks, but to first be effected by there mind tricks you must first believe they are capable of them, hence all the long drawn out writings about nonsense.

I cant believe this thread is still going...Oh just messing, yes I can. Its a spectacular piece of bull#, but so is everything else in the world. I would give this a 3 out of 10 on the bull# scaleometer.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I hope I am not too way off, chipping in here, as much of this is beyond me - but how would this work tie in with the inscriptions on the so-called Chad drones; they were apparently etched into the actual substance, and could affect the function by their shapes / forms (or so I understand). I know many consider the Chad saga to have been a hoax. . . .

Also, regarding the Basque or Euskera language which someone mentioned ; it is entirely unrelated to any other language, & speakers need not be mother-tongue Basques to be called what translates as "Carriers of the Basque" (almost like a meme?) Inscriptions in Basque on the walls of caves have been dated to 10 000 years ago, so this is one language that "should" feature in the forgotten languages scripts, I think, even though the language is still alive today. So far I have not seen any evidence of Euskera in FL writings, nor any Sanskrit, although admittedly I have only just discovered this wonderful thread. (BTW My user name here is in Basque)

And a passing comment - learning a totally foreign language (I mean, for eg. an Asian language, not a European tongue as they are all so easily accessible) changes one's world view & interaction. When I lived in SE Asia I was pretty fluent in Thai, both speaking & reading/writing , & it changed forever the way I saw MYSELF in relation to everything else. I've lost a lot of the language now, but my handwriting is forever changed (& not for the better!
)

Finally, could the FL articles be functioning as archetypes??

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Of course they do constructs like this among others, Psy vampires have been talked about even before the label targeted individual nothing new, people not just Psy vampires have methods to some how it seems control the frequency around things, there are different measures and agendas.......

I would tell Tetra50 the best counter to this from all my studies is Radionics now i know certain Targeted Individuals or people being used for other things might be scared to use tech but at it's core it can be used for defensive frequency to counter them, i will be buying two Radionics devices very soon this would also be the tech that Tetra50 is talking about in terms of healing modalities......
edit on 26-10-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is No Language Instinct

don't ask for whom the bell trolls.

A more important problem is this: If our knowledge of the rudiments of all the world’s 7,000 or so languages is innate, then at some level they must all be the same. There should be a set of absolute grammatical ‘universals’ common to every one of them. This is not what we have discovered.

if your attempts to develop a universal language have been informed by bad/outdated science and you are in need of a laugh, the very article that poisoned your spirits contains the antidote.

The ideophone ribuy-tibuy, from the northern Indian language Mundari, describes the sight, motion and sound of a fat person’s buttocks as he walks.

eta: this passage suggests an approach that might yield better results.

But surely the most profound spur on the road to speech would have been the development of our instinct for co‑operation. By this, I don’t mean to say that we always get on. But we do almost always recognize other humans as minded creatures, like us, who have thoughts and feelings that we can attempt to influence.

edit on 4-12-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Maybe they are Ancient Aliens communicating and dissecting our language and society and using our internet communicating with each other

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Maybe they suggest along those lines in this article Communication with Type II Civilizations Symbolically coding human behavior, but in general trawling through all their articles on Cassini Diskus if as they state it is derived from artifacts in the vicinity of Gisel Iran as i currently attempt to understand here then they are trying to decode these with regards to their relating to frequencies facilitating inter-dimensional contact, Cassini Diskus events are either attemoting to generate such frequencies or monitoring them with regards to high strangeness events.

This image from their site i considered to be the possible basis for their interest in Cassini Diskus, sort of looks like Proto-Elamite in conjunction with Sumerian astrological notation.

This interest in pattern and symbolism of course extends into traditional ritual and esoterica, what code do you need to key in to raise the Devil as it were, widdershins or otherwise.

edit on Kam22853vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2328 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
anyone see the countdown timer on FL?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi, I am a long time lurker who got sucked into this mystery. It played all the right cards to suck me in. However I relentlessly scoured the internet with search engines looking for clues. I may have solved the mystery.

Ayndryl's name is at the top of the names list on the site. The music videos are on Youtube under Ayndryl Reganah.
www.youtube.com...

Searching for this name leads to: how-to-learn-any-language.com...

which points to... (and this might be dubious but it fits the profile): forums.overclockers.co.uk...

Hi, I'm Joe. I created mibeami one day last year when I was really bored.
If you don't mind reading butt-ugly Perl, you can find the code for the text generation here:
www.mibeami.com...
Mibeami was a word on the first page of text that I really liked, so it became the name of the site. Then I just let the script run and let the site grow and grow...
My hope was that it would get some people talking, and that maybe some people would take it seriously enough to come up with some interesting theories...so I was ecstatic to come across people postulating about a government global warming plot. Thanks for making my day!

I also investigated one of the more controversial English paragraphs on page: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

"Arctic boundaries are difficult to draw. The delineation of boundaries between Arctic states remains therefore an unresolved matter. Climate change has made that this region is increasingly accessible, both for possible energy exploitation and for maritime trade routes. The Arctic constitutes one of the planet last frontiers, and all states bordering it are racing to make sure they will get their piece of the action. This region entails very serious issues of military security, terrestrial and extra-terrestrial."

I found the source for that paragraph at: www.vvn.be... (PDF) [ www.vvn.be... ]

"Arctic boundaries are difficult to draw. The delineation of boundaries between Arctic states remains therefore an unresolved matter. Climate change has made that this region is increasingly accessible, both for possible energy exploitation and for maritime trade routes. The Arctic constitutes one of the planet last frontiers , and all states bordering it are racing to make sure they will get their piece of the action. This region entails very serious issues of military security, energy security, environmental security and governance."

Source Purpose: Model United Nations - en.wikipedia.org...
Source Site Description: www.vvn.be...

The misquoted paper is for a fake event for students. This further emphasises that online texts are being adjusted to be more controversial probably by scripts.

The images for the "books", for example page forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org... are images from the internet, in this case you can see the head image here: psychcentral.com... The image has been recoloured and touched up for the "book cover".

The quality of the videos are because she and/or friends are in the music business as seen by
www.youtube.com... 33 seconds in.

Live at Tartu - Estonian Venue Against Xenophobia 2014

and vague references to ayndrylrecords scattered around the web like: dawhois.com... and www.uz-translations.net...
This later site shows her interest in languages in these postings: www.uz-translations.net...

So what we have is a group of people (or one person?) who make music and music videos professionally, have an interest in languages and cognition, who run scripts to populate blogs from misquoted internet articles and pseudo references (and gibberish?) to falsely inspire conspiracy theories based on their interests. This joking around may have actually inspired the idea of making new languages for secret conversations but the foundation of this appears to be attention seeking based on fake blogs generated automatically by software.

Can I have my days back?

Seriously though the fake blog posts are incredibly interesting to ponder and have expanded my ways of thinking and I think they should continue.
(I was really hoping the Tall Whites had discovered the internet and were planning to manipulate our perceptions at 12.704Ghz so we stopped being so warlike. Oh well.)

How did I do for my first post?

edit on 24-2-2015 by whiteglow because: added (or one person?)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteglow

Hi Everyone,

I too am a long, long, long time lurker and I had to sign up as I am a little disappointed about how this thread has ended, especially with the last post.

Whiteglow- you said this-

Ayndryl's name is at the top of the names list on the site. The music videos are on Youtube under Ayndryl Reganah. www.youtube.com... Searching for this name leads to: how-to-learn-any-language.com... which points to... (and this might be dubious but it fits the profile): forums.overclockers.co.uk...

Searching for Andryls name does point to

how-to-learn-any-language.com... 2801&PN=6&TPN=3

But the person in that thread that says the code has been explained here

forums.overclockers.co.uk...

is wrong! Because if you follow that thread and if you have been following this thread, you would realise they are talking about a completely different code. Written by someone called Joe. Joe is not Andryl.

Andryl even pops up in the link you posted and explains he wants to correct the WRONG connection to his site. If you had read the whole thread there you would no this??? He says -

Dear DaraghM and users, I'm the co-admin of Forgotten Languages Organization. Just registered to correct the statements made on our service: 1) Our service is not on conlangs, 2) Our service is non-commercial (there are no ads, no fees, no subscriptions whatsoever, no products or items on sale, no downloads) Our website belongs to the Invisible Internet: that part of the net that, though being indexed by the search engines, remain 'blind' to the public. We understand you are all language lovers, and we respect your feelings. But we are at the other end: anti-languages, and translation avoidance. Hope this clarify the nature of our site. Yours, Ayndryl Reganah, co-admin www.forgottenlanguages.org, www.shaleawangou.forgottenlanguages.org

how-to-learn-any-language.com... 2801&PN=6&TPN=3

So your information is wrong. Yet again someone trying to mislead people investigating this website.

People have already extablished that some of the information on FL has plagerised work with weird text added to it but, not all the articles are like that. Some are very serious and informative.

I also know that someone made a connection between Ayndryl and someone called Nadrec??? I think. And they said they thought Ayndryl was this person and was involved with a fraudulent Archelogical dig but, I think there is a chance that we might have the wrong person.

I have spent the last week reading through this whole thread and there still appears to be a lot of unanswered questions. If anyone knows anything could they get intouch with me?

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join